Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What could happen if an undeticated person would try to summon a demon ?

OlaftheSnow

So, in short, I have shared the Incubi/succubi link from JoS with a few friends, and it was meant just as an edgy joke, but they want to actually try it, and I am wondering what could happen if an undeticated person, or a dabbler would try and summon a sexual demon, or any demon in that case ?
,Thanks

It depends on things, maybe your friend could be brought to Jos and become an SS.
And maybe just nothing will happen.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
...Succubus issues from others...

I understand the whole "Sex", "Spirit Sex", "Succubi/Incubi" thing really gets people fired up. I'm not alone on this one as I did indeed come from such mentality.

But you could have been a better help and told them to do a ritual to cancel out the succubus/incubus contract. I mean how many people do you think have asked for one but forgot to state specifics. For example I recall someone asking for one and he said "Everything" he wanted. Turns out she indeed was the perfect fit about 5'1(or 5'5), green eyes, blonde, you know the whole shebang. But he stated he started getting in trouble with her cause she wasn't perfect for him. Turns out he began to notice weird things about her the way she communicated was totally off-put by her.

I recall someone replying to him on Y!Forums, and stating do a ritual to Satan to break the contract with her. And then ask him to send you a polyamorous, open relationship with no jealousy in between other lovers, a love/sexual relationship and on top of that make sure this time you ask for the perfect succubus for you but leave it to Satan to find her.

It seems to me that the in my personal opinion if people are jumping to Satanism for sexual aspect, not that personally I find it wrong or evil, perhaps a little lackluster due to not taking the religion seriously. But it could stand to reason that people should be reminded perhaps the Succubi/Incubi page could be updated to state in all cases it's best to ask for either monogamous or poly-amorous, open, a sexual/love relationship and on top of that double-check to ask for the perfect Succubi/Incubi but leave it totally up to Satan to find her for you.

In fact funny enough even people who've asked exactly that have received the opposite. I recall someone stating a Incubus popped in and they were told paraphrasing for funny effect "You prefer the dong over the vasush".

So @6zeliris6lalibratum6, you kinda acted like bad Satanist not assisting them. Could have helped them out instead of giving people more problems than they deserve.

OlaftheSnow said:
So, in short, I have shared the Incubi/succubi link from JoS with a few friends, and it was meant just as an edgy joke, but they want to actually try it, and I am wondering what could happen if an undeticated person, or a dabbler would try and summon a sexual demon, or any demon in that case ?
,Thanks

Forgot to quote you with my previous post.

The thing is that despite the fact it is dabbling, no doubt about it. And it's serious remember Succubi/Incubi are intimate guardians aside from Satan they probably know you more so than you can believe since intimacy is a deep connection. The sheer fact is the only negative things that could happen is the enemy pops in or perhaps well since your not summoning a high ranking demon there may be a demon like Andras that likes to take out people who are not in comradeship. Not to scare you or make demon summoning a bad idea. But do note that we live in times whereby this isn't normal to the every day human. Also your kinda summoning for effect kinda creating a joke situation. Knowing our Gods have their own lives they might not like the whole process.

I can't say they will hate it cause Gods have helped humans throughout times even xtians have been helped by Pagan Gods. But non the less I'd probably not view it as a joke and take it seriously.

Pardon me if I sound all Saturnian and overly serious but I do not see your experiment working very well if at all. Best case scenario they don't listen to you and ignore you or to be more specific Satan as Chief Purveyor would ignore them.

But non the less you never know. Despite that not being a green light for a go ahead.

It's wrong to proselytize and push this religion unto others. We are like I've posted before Elitist and Initiatory. But non the less it's possible these friends of yours are people that could be helped. Just don't force yourself unto them let them study the entire thing and give them checkpoints in understanding.

I don't think something would actually happen, if a person isn't dedicated and not open enough they just won't hear the Demon, and the Demon won't waste his / her time playing with someone that just wants to play around.

If undedicated person was satanist in their previous lives, the God/Goddess may actually try to respond, to encourage person to come back and dedicate again.

If undedicated person is not satanist, and never has been and has no potential of being of any worth, I believe nothing would happen, Gods wouldn’t waste their time.

Except if the person is persistent and becomes annoying to the God/Goddess. Then, they might receive the slap that will make them know that enough is enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back