Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Scientific Mistakes of the Quran

Rewera

This man, though an atheist, was a former Muslim who is now struggling to show the world what Islam is actually. This video is very good for further exposure of Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMD99gyr14

I elevated as people need to at all costs get informed, and our Brothers from Islamic nations can help distribute this.

This book is clearly as evil, as corrupted, and as inaccurate and insane as the bible. Both, created by Abrahamic cults and related jews.

Our brothers in Turkey, Middle East, and related Islamic countries, may benefit from this video. I also watch a lot of this myself and I verify it is a very good and eloquent video.

I have already saved the video. Although it's not the case that his videos are banned on utube, this one surely can be. After all, other platforms such as facebook, instagram and twitter have already banned his content.

This might not exactly be related directly, but just from reading the title of your thread alone, I was reminded about a christian-turned-muslim I encountered in youtube comments. They said that the reason they "converted" from jew false-god to jew false-god was because of the mentioning of the spherical celestial objects in space.

Rewera said:
This man, though an atheist, was a former Muslim who is now struggling to show the world what Islam is actually. This video is very good for further exposure of Islam.

Very juicy find, my Brother. Thank you for this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I elevated as people need to at all costs get informed, and our Brothers from Islamic nations can help distribute this.

This book is clearly as evil, as corrupted, and as inaccurate and insane as the bible. Both, created by Abrahamic cults and related jews.

Our brothers in Turkey, Middle East, and related Islamic countries, may benefit from this video. I also watch a lot of this myself and I verify it is a very good and eloquent video.

Message received, High Priest. Had it not been so stupendously long, I'd even have considered subtitling it. But alas, the substance matters far more. There is much to take away from this succinctly. This is yet another piece of ammunition we can use against Islam apologists.

Furthermore, I also present a giant source that exposes much of Qur'an's utter vileness, divided up into myriad topics:
Skeptic's Annotated Qur'an
Also, there is a Bible version too.
For those who prefer a more visual style, there is also the BibViz Project for the Bible.

Good day to you all.

FancyMancy said:
This might not exactly be related directly, but just from reading the title of your thread alone, I was reminded about a christian-turned-muslim I encountered in youtube comments. They said that the reason they "converted" from jew false-god to jew false-god was because of the mentioning of the spherical celestial objects in space.

Dude in Ancient Greece we have manuscripts still that reveal it was well known about a Spherical earth, the heaven, the stars, and many other astronomical things. The idea that was scientifically observed that the earth was NOT the center of the universe, was also well known in Ancient Greece, the average person down the street knew that one.

All of this was common knowledge in 1000BC and even before that. It was scientifically observed. Ancient philosophers wrote about this as they were scientists on top of it.

Then a jew named Muhammed just goes in like 1700 years later, writes bullshit, most of it is also flat wrong, and people deify this utter stupidity.

The knowledge of far more wondrous things existed in the past.

If Monkey Muhammed is to be deified over a random book written, which has a couple of vague invalid points and endless gibberish, what do Ancient Greek philosophers who have described Atomic Structure that took like 2500+ years later to be recognized by modern science have to become in the eyes of primitive people? Gods? More than that?

This video just goes to show that the Quran like the bible is nothing but a yiddish kike book, that is used for spiritual warfare based on mass belief, and is just a stupid manuscript by jewish desert dwellers with insanity and a huge ignorant ego.

FancyMancy said:

There are plenty of people who simply go from one program to another, just look at this guy; apostate prophet. Although he is an declared atheist who respects all religions and even Islam, but works to discover that Islam is nothing but the fruit of Muhammad's schizophrenia. There are people who simply use him to deceive his followers in another programs, like David Wood, "christian", who also goes on youtube and mumble about how islam is wrong and christianity is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UKzniSr0_s

In chess, when the queen is exposed, all the figures move to protect it. Therefore, there is a couple of statements in which this person; apostate prophet, simply praises the Jews and other Jewish programs. Muslims are constantly pushing stories about how the Kuran is the last word of God, and how it is the perfect word. They are constantly pushing stories about how the Kuran has knowledge of people and everything that scientists discover today, and many other nonsense. Frankly, I think it's very stupid, because the stories in the Bible and the Kuran are made so that through every third interpretation, they have a different meaning. It's exactly where the "miracles" of these books come from.And even through various other translations of these books into other languages, words are inserted that can slightly redirect true statement in it, or simply ... transform the whole thing.

PeppermintTaco said:
Rewera said:

Very juicy find, my Brother. Thank you for this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Message received, High Priest. Had it not been so stupendously long, I'd even have considered subtitling it. But alas, the substance matters far more. There is much to take away from this succinctly. This is yet another piece of ammunition we can use against Islam apologists.

Furthermore, I also present a giant source that exposes much of Qur'an's utter vileness, divided up into myriad topics:
Skeptic's Annotated Qur'an
Also, there is a Bible version too.
For those who prefer a more visual style, there is also the BibViz Project for the Bible.

Good day to you all.

I didn't know about these sites, very useful.

Going to give it a watch just after the Rangers game :D :D

Hope all fellow ssrs are well.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Dude in Ancient Greece we have manuscripts still that reveal it was well known about a Spherical earth, the heaven, the stars, and many other astronomical things. The idea that was scientifically observed that the earth was NOT the center of the universe, was also well known in Ancient Greece, the average person down the street knew that one.

All of this was common knowledge in 1000BC and even before that. It was scientifically observed. Ancient philosophers wrote about this as they were scientists on top of it.
6MCqC6C.png

For those who don't know, bible = koran. "god" "did" write a different book - the many versions which don't all conform to each other!

Then a jew named Muhammed just goes in like 1700 years later, writes bullshit, most of it is also flat wrong, and people deify this utter stupidity.

The knowledge of far more wondrous things existed in the past.

If Monkey Muhammed is to be deified over a random book written, which has a couple of vague invalid points and endless gibberish, what do Ancient Greek philosophers who have described Atomic Structure that took like 2500+ years later to be recognized by modern science have to become in the eyes of primitive people? Gods? More than that?
pippa middleton, "princess" kate's sister, became famous for a bit because it upstaged its sister at its sister's wedding to "prince" william, by having a sexy arse which all the media focused on, so it decided to write a book about things everyone knows already, and not give much details, such as for Hallowe'en an idea to dress up as a witch, with a very vague "description" of a witch's costume.

This video just goes to show that the Quran like the bible is nothing but a yiddish kike book, that is used for spiritual warfare based on mass belief, and is just a stupid manuscript by jewish desert dwellers with insanity and a huge ignorant ego.
I repeat my two points I just said! The arrogance of ignorance and not bothering to try hard at all, and gaining fame, popularity, publicity, money... from it!

Rewera said:
FancyMancy said:

There are plenty of people who simply go from one program to another
Both christianity and islam are akin to inches and centimetres really, whereas Spiritual Satanism is more like light-years.

Muslims are constantly pushing stories about how the Kuran is the last word of God, and how it is the perfect word.
Yeah, a muslim in school told me that islam is "god's" last attempt after judaism and christianity, and that "god" has "come down" a few times before but people didn't believe, so it refuses to "come down" again.

They are constantly pushing stories about how the Kuran has knowledge of people and everything that scientists discover today, and many other nonsense. Frankly, I think it's very stupid, because the stories in the Bible and the Kuran are made so that through every third interpretation, they have a different meaning.
Indeed. It is so vague that it can be applied to anything if you "have faith" enough - that is, rather, if you loosen your own wanting/meaning/requirements enough and be gullible enough.

It's exactly where the "miracles" of these books come from.And even through various other translations of these books into other languages, words are inserted that can slightly redirect true statement in it, or simply ... transform the whole thing.
Dissimilation, as usual. Then with the newer versions of "the" book, the older versions are all forgot about.

Very interesting.

i subscribed to the guys channel.

Miss HPHCs youtube one too many rats reporting the content :evil: :evil:

FancyMancy said:
They are constantly pushing stories about how the Kuran has knowledge of people and everything that scientists discover today, and many other nonsense. Frankly, I think it's very stupid, because the stories in the Bible and the Kuran are made so that through every third interpretation, they have a different meaning. It's exactly where the "miracles" of these books come from.And even through various other translations of these books into other languages, words are inserted that can slightly redirect true statement in it, or simply ... transform the whole thing.

But isn't this the same thing Jews state from their own bible.

That modern aspects of scientific en-devours where already encountered since the bible was written.

I mean it gets to the point whereby history was so debased that out of no where comes some random shit heads writes up an occult manual. And "wala", science the bible already has it.

It seems to me even xtians or jews interested in a scientific approach already prove their shit has all these so-called modern aspects. And worse when it gets into the spiritual science debates. They state for example yes chakras exist they can be tested out with scriptures from the bibles or books of our teachings. Or yes speaking a language of power like hebrew produces effects in the World. Or numbers and gematria and all this "magickal" aspect. Even if ignored it still produces a science. Look at how many retarded amounts of millions and billions of dollars have been spent biblically researching the bible with advanced computer programs and server farms to study the numerology, gematria, and biblical statements(more like affirmations) and somehow merge it all into our world and study it.

I mean it gets to the point whereby as you state the worst of them all the muzzie book. Is seen in the same scientific light as something of a wonder of holy treasure to mankind.

And then people wonder why we aren't a utopia. And then people wonder why even if we had space colonies we'd still be thumping the bible/koran into people's heads causing "Allah Snackbar" attacks on our space colonies.

FancyMancy it seems like the bible and koran are books for idiots. Because in the end every interpretation fits. I hate how multi-cultural, multi-racial these books are. Whomever created this stuff had scary levels of occult malevolence because it proves this shit is straight out of insane beings.

The sheer fact is even if WE the JoS explain to these people our side of the story. They'll just say a cutesy wutsy way like "Aw" that's cute your against us it really brings to light the battles the jews had to deal with to survive their poor livelihood. It's a shame you guys are against the bible and christ. Because he loves you and never wants to let you go from his heart.

(I hate to state it but it's the kinda shit that makes you dishearten humanity even makes you question yourself if your just on the receiving end of a middle man attack)

And then when you hear that shit you realize the people are so utterly fucked over it's much like HP.Cobra's thread on "Clown World".

It's at a point those books need to be banned, thrown into a wood chipper, and into a sewer system. Unfortunately for many the damage has already been done.

EnkiUK3 said:
Very interesting.

Something new will come in regards to this, but youtube again, no fucking way. Youtube is just a gulag now.

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
I think you meant to quote Rewera, rather than me.

Yeah I did now that you mention it but when I hit quote and stripped off the excess, your information appeared as the purveyor of it. Not Rewera, anyways sorry FancyMancy, thanks for the correction.

SdD said:
In chess, when the queen is exposed, all the figures move to protect it

It can be a sacrifice.

I'm pretty sure that this only works when there is no "exit", or when you are sure you will get the queen back ... or win. I'm also pretty sure that the Jews don't want to sacrifice their queen because they have lost a lot of figures during RTR attacks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Very interesting.

Something new will come in regards to this, but youtube again, no fucking way. Youtube is just a gulag now.

Lol aye a suppose bro few uk guys moving to a few things not sure want to declare it although its entirely legal bitchute for one.

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back