Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Chakra Work

FancyMancy said:

Yeah you understand my meaning exactly, leeway is the perfect way of putting it. There's a science to everything, even say, cooking a steak. Between 450 and 500 degrees there's a 50 degree leeway of getting something that actually tastes good and proper. This is my general meaning. I just felt like making a post to cover this, because way too many times have I seen some poor newbie comment saying "guys I accidentally spoke one word wrong when I was repeating my affirmation, are the other 39 days forfeit?"

Remembering how I was once, first starting out, I realize how important it is you, I, or anyone else, leave behind these breadcrumbs of reassurance. Sometimes the things that nag at you and stop you from self belief are so oddly specific and you feel alone in it, and even sillier asking a question. But several months from now someone might look at a post we've made and go "phew, I'm reassured now." Knowing how it once felt, it can be such a weight lifted off your own shoulders when someone can tell you with confidence "calm down, sport. you're doing fine." Because when I first started, I remember how many little fake rules I had in my head for magick that didn't actually exist.

Yikes indeed. A lot of people might feel shame of how they were when they first started out on the path. But quite frankly I really like openly advertising I was a big dumb idiot who failed plenty, and still do on the odd occasion. Just so people starting out know they aren't alone and aren't just sitting among a community of lofty demigods who never make an error or a wrongthink. Shit happens. We're all learning together.

Arcadia said:
A lot of it, from my experience, is christian. It is drummed into people in church - and also in allegedly-secular "society", with all of the christianisation which still exists in it - about being so perfectly-perfect, while at the same time you are told you are shit and nothing, so there is a disconnection and instability. The terms "dissonance" and "cacophony" also come to mind, so people cannot hear themselves think/cannot concentrate properly. Because "sin" must be blotted out, the tiniest iota of "sin" in "heaven" means, is equal to, that "heaven" is no longer "PERFECT"[in blury shaking effect], so you have to be a million percent clean, etc. In short - it is OCDs, which could then be more like autism if it accumulates in life and future lives, which is a lack of freedom, which can then be exploited to control you. It is a mind-bludgeoning (with it being 'drummed in' repeatedly), and the focus and energy expended on this is a distraction from other things, while the focus and energy expended on this is not good enough to heal and fix it/yourself.

I think it's good that you wanted to post about it. It's important and helpful and reassuring.

Hp, if I do the raum meditation and surya for my aura of protection did that still empower my chakras with the raum meditation?

I wonder can Kundalini Yoga be a more powerful substitute to Hatha Yoga. Can I add more Kundalini Asnas and get rid of the Hatha ones and make it more powerful that way or should I keep up just doing a combination of both.

I get the impression both in Practice and from what people have said that Kundalini is more powerful by far so would it be better just to skip Hatha and add more Kundalini

slyscorpion said:
I wonder can Kundalini Yoga be a more powerful substitute to Hatha Yoga. Can I add more Kundalini Asnas and get rid of the Hatha ones and make it more powerful that way or should I keep up just doing a combination of both.

I get the impression both in Practice and from what people have said that Kundalini is more powerful by far so would it be better just to skip Hatha and add more Kundalini

I wouldn't recommend that, Kundalini Yoga raises your energy from the bottom of your spine to your crown chakra, it could open blockages on its path. But unlike Hatha Yoga, it doesn't open all blockages in your soul, nor does it empower your soul while ALSO empowering whole of your body physically, which is the whole point of Hatha Yoga, balancing the soul and the body.

Kundalini yoga in the end is just some asanas from hatha yoga which serve a specific purpose; raising energy from base chakra to crown chakra. Its asanas are not enough.

ok i have a question i am working on opening my sixth chakra to impower my third eye do i just keep repeating the third eye opening med or the empowering it. And after the requested days of opening the chakra's do I keep doing that exercise what a coincidence i asked father about the chakras.

Coraxo said:
slyscorpion said:

I wouldn't recommend that, Kundalini Yoga raises your energy from the bottom of your spine to your crown chakra, it could open blockages on its path. But unlike Hatha Yoga, it doesn't open all blockages in your soul, nor does it empower your soul while ALSO empowering whole of your body physically, which is the whole point of Hatha Yoga, balancing the soul and the body.

Kundalini yoga in the end is just some asanas from hatha yoga which serve a specific purpose; raising energy from base chakra to crown chakra. Its asanas are not enough.

Exactly. Never replace Hatha Yoga for Kundalini Yoga, as the Kundalini Yoga can create also energy inflation and if you are not loosened up on Hatha, it can cause you big problems.

Naziss3.0 said:
ok i have a question i am working on opening my sixth chakra to impower my third eye do i just keep repeating the third eye opening med or the empowering it. And after the requested days of opening the chakra's do I keep doing that exercise what a coincidence i asked father about the chakras.

Just keep vibrating THAUM x9 times into your 3rd eye daily, once you're done with opening all of your chakras you could start working on your pineal gland.

To activate the 3rd eye fully you'll need to empower your soul as a whole, so keep empowering your chakras and doing hatha yoga after you're done with opening them (you should start doing hatha yoga now if you could add it to your routine).

One step at a time, no need to rush, the journey to activating the 3rd eye is really nice.

Kundalini Yoga when this term is used its mainly describing doing the breath of fire with certain postures. If your not doing physical asana's your going to run into issues, the spinal energy series is good because it opens up the spine with the breath of fire.

Coraxo said:
Naziss3.0 said:

Just keep vibrating THAUM x9 times into your 3rd eye daily, once you're done with opening all of your chakras you could start working on your pineal gland.

To activate the 3rd eye fully you'll need to empower your soul as a whole, so keep empowering your chakras and doing hatha yoga after you're done with opening them (you should start doing hatha yoga now if you could add it to your routine).

One step at a time, no need to rush, the journey to activating the 3rd eye is really nice.
so basically just do it till I feel it is good and also do others thanks my dude you have been great help
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail to the Gods of Duat

HP Mageson666 said:
Kundalini Yoga when this term is used its mainly describing doing the breath of fire with certain postures. If your not doing physical asana's your going to run into issues, the spinal energy series is good because it opens up the spine with the breath of fire.
I've seen "Kundalini yoga" routines that just look like Hatha yoga but with some breathing exercise's and/or mantra's and other Kundalini yoga routines that where something else, what we call Kundalini yoga is a mix of a lot of style of yoga, but this is the real way of yoga. Hatha is good but i personaly do the Egon Hatha yoga routine with the mantras for each chakra and the breath of fire. To me this is both "Kundalini yoga" and "Hatha yoga".

Is the Satanic Hatha Yoga pdf routine sufficient or do people here do more?

only asking because I've been doing that routine in the AM for years now and wondering if theres any other poses or anything I'm missing out on by not incorporating.

Emotion said:

only asking because I've been doing that routine in the AM for years now and wondering if theres any other poses or anything I'm missing out on by not incorporating.
There’s a whole world of poses you can do that are not in that pdf, suggest to look them up on the web.

https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm
Aquarius said:
Emotion said:

There’s a whole world of poses you can do that are not in that pdf, suggest to look them up on the web.

Emotion said:

You can combine the poses with mantras. Egon posted a topic on this :)

So if dirty empowered chakras can wreak havoc in one's lives, what routine is recommended?

Would doing the -AUM mantras, and chakra cleaning with AOP suffice for now? Along with the RTR of course.

Emotion said:

There are over 1000 yoga asanas! There are many videos available online, just look around :)

This is a good PDF, no inversions though, it's good for beginners. It has pictures of each asana, information about it, and precautions if you have specific injuries etc.
https://mymission.lamission.edu/userdata/ruyssc/docs/Stretch-An-Ullustrated-Step-By-Step-Guide-To-Yoga-Postures.pdf

With yoga, remember there are 8 main types of asanas: standing, balancing, sitting, kneeling, prone, supine, inversions, and twists. Not all needs to be done in each session, mix it up, do what your body needs for the day.

94n said:
So if dirty empowered chakras can wreak havoc in one's lives, what routine is recommended?

Would doing the -AUM mantras, and chakra cleaning with AOP suffice for now? Along with the RTR of course.

Yes, but your daily routine should go like this; you must first clean your chakras, your aura and your soul before you empower them, hence you should probably start by doing the RTR then returning curses 1 & 2 then you can proceed with the rest if you plan on doing all in one session.

Long story short, always clean before you empower.

Lydia said:
Emotion said:

There are over 1000 yoga asanas! There are many videos available online, just look around :)

This is a good PDF, no inversions though, it's good for beginners. It has pictures of each asana, information about it, and precautions if you have specific injuries etc.
https://mymission.lamission.edu/userdata/ruyssc/docs/Stretch-An-Ullustrated-Step-By-Step-Guide-To-Yoga-Postures.pdf

With yoga, remember there are 8 main types of asanas: standing, balancing, sitting, kneeling, prone, supine, inversions, and twists. Not all needs to be done in each session, mix it up, do what your body needs for the day.

Nice Lydia, quite like the guide you found.

But I think the problem Emotion has is that the routine created by HP.Cobra and partially Asana and Mantra guide. Are pretty much the most basic, bare-stripped yoga down to the core.

I think what he and perhaps many are stating is(sorta like myself) is the Yoga Asanas made with Cobra's guide are so bare-bones necessities, that it is difficult to experiment.

In simplest terms it's so simple delving into other areas kinda shows either great intelligence in that the person is trying to expand their routine or the opposite it seems like a foolish en-devour because the basics are so hard coded into the guide it's hard to break the routines.

It's probably best to use the engineering term K.i.S.S.(Keep it simple, stupid) for the hatha yoga guide. Even the KY guide despite the myriad of KYoga.

I think the other problem is your so set in a routine that it kinda breaks the flow with newer asanas and it also begs the question how long to do asanas. I mean are they time based whereby you do them for a particular spiritual benefit till it's fixed or is it a forever thing.

I mean at what point does Yoga go into time-based situation. Whereby Yoga becomes a meditation session of it's own besides your meditation. In simplest terms Yoga becomes a hour, two hour, three hour or more session and then it's like how do you fit in your other meditations. I think Emotion is trying to state how to incorporate more Yoga without burning yourself out.

I'm sure it's great he wants to experiment here and there but at the end. It seems like he is having difficulty adding to an already stripped down bare-bones system in place. It's the same for me I wish to perform other Asanas but do I really wish to break the routine.

Coraxo said:
94n said:

Yes, but your daily routine should go like this; you must first clean your chakras, your aura and your soul before you empower them, hence you should probably start by doing the RTR then returning curses 1 & 2 then you can proceed with the rest if you plan on doing all in one session.

Long story short, always clean before you empower.

I'm grateful for your post. I'll be using mantras to clean also and spend a good amount of time then continuing with meditations.

Anyone else have insight ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back