Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

It's a xtian meme. "The jews killed christ".

Poweredbythesun said:
144e611c508f1706798297412b6bab2310e8b86b7326dd7ab7a7f868fe5491b4.jpg

Corrected:

L4lVATK.png

The Virgin Christcuck
-Worships a kike on a stick
-Is afraid of dying because he knows deep down his afterlife is a lie
-Is encouraged by his messiah to not wash (Matthew 15, 1-2/19-20)
-Ignores his sacred book and makes up new meanings regularly
-Pedo
-Homophobic
-Misogynist
-His festivities are actually Pagan

The Chad Viking
-Worships Chad Gods
-Doesn't need sacred texts to learn
-Can't rape because all women are willing
-Known for his excellent hygiene
-Is a fearless warrior
-Isn't afraid of dying because he knows he will dine in Valhalla

Whazzuup, everybody...
Been lurking here for a while and can remember an exceptionally good thread started by zolaluckystar.
One of the Vigeland Park sculptures inspired me to make a summary of the ways (((they))) play both sides against the middle:
Samsaric-wheel-of-playing-both-sides-against-the-middle.jpg

Decided to replace with somewhat improved version, sorry about that.

I've never made a picture based on the Virgin vs. Chad motif before, but decided to give it a try:
Virgin-Yahweh-vs-Chad-Satan-rev2.jpg

I just love all this memetic warfare it's downright hilarious what the underground can provide. If the (((judenpresse))) ever ceases to exist memes should come into )))mainstream((( news. Would make it much more entertaining

But I have a reverse or gentile memetic idea. Is there a version of a gentile rubbing their hands. Can we get a Hitler rubbing hands when anti-semetism or anti-Isreal or basically anything that makes jews go "Oy vey". The only gentile memes are basically mask rentagoy situations or jew wearing a gentile mask to appear not jewish.

I noticed Cobra a few times stating *rubs hands intensely* like a while back with the RTR and the church but where is the meme picture. It's all too common for (((they))) to like Benjamin Franklin said "rub their hands at their counting houses". But what about )))our((( hand rubbing situations.:twisted:

TimberWolf said:
Decided to replace with somewhat improved version, sorry about that.

I've never made a picture based on the Virgin vs. Chad motif before, but decided to give it a try:
Virgin-Yahweh-vs-Chad-Satan-rev2.jpg
Excellent work, brother. But perhaps you'd wish to reword the "feeds on the happiness of his followers" bit a little differently? If you look at it with an untrained eye, it sounds as if Father "feeds on" our happiness literally. Now, I know you wanted to draw parallels and that's why you used the exact same words but you know what I mean, right? That part can use a teeny tiny bit of a touch-up. Great job otherwise.

And awesome thread, everybody. I am loving what I see, especially with the meme dumps.

PeppermintTaco said:
Excellent work, brother. But perhaps you'd wish to reword the "feeds on the happiness of his followers" bit a little differently? If you look at it with an untrained eye, it sounds as if Father "feeds on" our happiness literally. Now, I know you wanted to draw parallels and that's why you used the exact same words but you know what I mean, right? That part can use a teeny tiny bit of a touch-up. Great job otherwise.

And awesome thread, everybody. I am loving what I see, especially with the meme dumps.

Delighted in his followers experiencing happiness through existing in life and progressing infinitely better

or

Teaches the purpose of life is to better oneself and the universe around them

...wouldn't it be better for either one. Either a rewording or rewrite with universal quote. Maybe both? Just a suggestion.

Gear88 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Delighted in his followers experiencing happiness through existing in life and progressing infinitely better

or

Teaches the purpose of life is to better oneself and the universe around them

...wouldn't it be better for either one. Either a rewording or rewrite with universal quote. Maybe both? Just a suggestion.
Both pretty good ideas, sibling. Maybe the "feeds on" bit can be stressed in Yahweh's part, and also whatever wording we use for Father too (like "delights in").

Up to the artist!

TimberWolf said:
OK, fine... Made a new revision of the pic:
Virgin-Yahweh-vs-Chad-Satan-rev3.jpg

Well, that leaves room for less misunderstandings. So thank you, brother. Your work is appreciated.

Do you perhaps have a text-free version I can forward to our graphic artists so we can make a Turkish version of it?

Thanks!

Does anyone have the picture it's like a web of the highest level business owners and how they connect to each other, and there's a circle of them in the middle of the few people who basically own and control the world? I think FancyMancy shared this picture before but he has 2,000 posts so I can't search for it good.

Gear88 said:
Can we get a Hitler rubbing hands when anti-semetism or anti-Isreal or basically anything that makes jews go "Oy vey".

I hate to bump my own post and I'm sure people already read it.

But any expert, professional meme makers think they can give a crack at it? Or perhaps try and get someone to commission one. Like I said previously most of them are rent-a-goy so-called gentile mask memes. Surprised Godwin's law hasn't been applied this *far* into memery.

I'm sure a lot of Pro-Gentile sites would adore this and give more than one rabbis around the world a heart attack.

Would love to see H.P. Cobra put in his replies *img(Hitler rubs hands intently)* instead of simply *rubs hands intently*.

Here is an archive of memes which I had either gathered(75%) or made:
6,450 WHITE MEMES
https://mega.nz/#F!T2ATVShJ!BPwRPCHHQcgoICct8EUJZQ

these are categorized into folders with the following subtitles:
'white fight'; 'jews'; 'mudz'; 'feminuts'; '3rd reich[original];'jew world order'; 'a wytt mann'; 'christards'; 'libtards'; 'real satanism'[pro JOS and O9A]

HxHYbXK.jpg

Turning "geek" pop culture into racial education ?
Found on https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1166882/

Fatal weapon against (((Redpilled Christians))), in handy webm form:
https://webm.red/PJu2
Every scene in 1940's Der Ewige Jude explicitly condemning Christianity and Biblical Judaism

Here is a meme pack :
6,450 WHITE MEMES
https://mega.nz/#F!T2ATVShJ!BPwRPCHHQcgoICct8EUJZQ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back