Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using satanas to regain emotions

groryofsatan666

Satanic greetings
I have been going through emotional numbness now for quite a while,I would like to know if satanas can help me with this.which affirmation should I use
Thanks for answers

Hello SL,
I would recommend using SA-TA-NA-MA over SATANAS.

From my research and experience, the properties of SA-TA-NA-MA seem to be very specific to directly healing, balancing, and empowering the mind and soul.

Emotional numbness (caused by pyschological trauma or weak chakras) stems from an imbalance of the elements.SA-TA-NA-MA is the fix.

HS.

shinninglight said:
Satanic greetings
I have been going through emotional numbness now for quite a while,I would like to know if satanas can help me with this.which affirmation should I use
Thanks for answers

I would rather use satanama its more healing, satanas is more empowering.

Satanas has nothing to do with emotions. Moon does, you can use Moon mantra, or other Sanskrit mantras having to do with the Moon.

Satanas empowers, but if you want specific results, you need the specific mantra. In fact, Satanas would be a terrible choice for this, as it is a Fiery mantra, not Watery.

What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements , don't tell me just have a look at it and read up on the elements on the jos webpage

Syt said:
Hello SL,
I would recommend using SA-TA-NA-MA over SATANAS.

From my research and experience, the properties of SA-TA-NA-MA seem to be very specific to directly healing, balancing, and empowering the mind and soul.

Emotional numbness (caused by pyschological trauma or weak chakras) stems from an imbalance of the elements.SA-TA-NA-MA is the fix.

HS.

I concur that this is correct and on point, it works.

Lydia said:
Satanas has nothing to do with emotions. Moon does, you can use Moon mantra, or other Sanskrit mantras having to do with the Moon.

Satanas empowers, but if you want specific results, you need the specific mantra. In fact, Satanas would be a terrible choice for this, as it is a Fiery mantra, not Watery.
Hey there is satanas not all of the elements tho ?

BoRn of fire said:
What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements etc
I do not know how to read my chart,but I do not think it has anything to do with the problem,like a poster wrote that it is caused by psychological trauma which I think is what caused mine

shinninglight said:
BoRn of fire said:
What does ur chart look like what's ur dominant elements etc
I do not know how to read my chart,but I do not think it has anything to do with the problem,like a poster wrote that it is caused by psychological trauma which I think is what caused mine
It could be everything linked to your chart and connected to trauma try getting into astrology but in the meanwhile try the remedies mentioned by the others here

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back