Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Test, Need Help...

Just stumbled across this thread - would love to try this out one day. Thanks T.A.O.L. for giving it a shot and reporting back. Did anybody else end up getting anywhere with this?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Make sure the zinc caplets include copper. Very important.

Also, for real fast results, if you can hold a handstand, NOT a headstand, (this should be done against a wall for support), for 2 minutes or more, this can correct any vision problems real fast, especially with the nutrients.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

I consume monoatomic gold, I noticed that it helps me a lot, both in meditation and in the physical body

Good evening, I want to know something about the lockup/succubi, I read that you can choose a demon you like. It attracts me very much Astaroth. I Want to know if I can and Astaroth be my Succubus??

adrian1989 said:
Good evening, I want to know something about the lockup/succubi, I read that you can choose a demon you like. It attracts me very much Astaroth. I Want to know if I can and Astaroth be my Succubus??

Shekels from selling the work of other people, demanding their copyrights, Astaroth as your personal "succubus", anything else that you want you disgusting worthless minion?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
adrian1989 said:

Shekels from selling the work of other people, demanding their copyrights, Astaroth as your personal "succubus", anything else that you want you disgusting worthless minion?

i cant believe he asked this

hiddenmantis666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
adrian1989 said:

To clarify something about the book, I just asked a question if it's okay, that's why you don't have to talk to me like that.
Now that you've told me, of course I'm not doing this.
But for that I don't think you have to answer in this way

adrian1989 said:
hiddenmantis666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

To clarify something about the book, I just asked a question if it's okay, that's why you don't have to talk to me like that.
Now that you've told me, of course I'm not doing this.
But for that I don't think you have to answer in this way

I really believe if you want to be around it's wise to stop insulting people and the Gods here, and study the sites that you linked.

Having studied them, do you see that the things you say are proper or respectful?

If you behavior is like that, and you say you are a Spiritual Satanist, how is that even possible?

Sinarstm said:
hi hps...
I'm Iranian... please :
write a big and full article about Iran and
zoroastrian ... please...
:( :( :(
Not the right thread.

Sinarstm said:
Sinarstm said:
hi hps...
I'm Iranian...
please write a big and full article about :
((( IRAN AND ZOROASTERIAN IN IRAN)))
Still not the right thread, also, learn to use the search function.

adrian1989 said:
I recommand euthanasia, but mere castration might work as well if you guys are really against death penalty.

Sinistra said:
adrian1989 said:
I recommand euthanasia, but mere castration might work as well if you guys are really against death penalty.
*laughs in french*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back