Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Earphones, I'm not the only one listening

SouthCentralBum

Its come to my attention that others can hear what I'm listening to on my earphones...is that something id have to get used to or is there something wrong with me...I live in L.A. literally everyone is "woke" it's nothing special it's just life

Some people who I see on a daily, sometimes complain. They don't tell me directly but. They'd say out loud "we can hear your music" or something like "might as well take them off, everyone can hear your music"....I am only worried about it sometimes cause I don't wanna be annoying. Imagine knowing someone who had earphones on and everytime they were near you you'd telepathically get wrecked by music. Hearing sound in the physical is one thing but everyone gets shook when it's mental noise

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
Some people who I see on a daily, sometimes complain. They don't tell me directly but. They'd say out loud "we can hear your music" or something like "might as well take them off, everyone can hear your music"....I am only worried about it sometimes cause I don't wanna be annoying. Imagine knowing someone who had earphones on and everytime they were near you you'd telepathically get wrecked by music. Hearing sound in the physical is one thing but everyone gets shook when it's mental noise
I think you're delusional

Stop smoking weed it makes you paranoid

Hmm...maybe, I have very bad mental health or youve always had good mental health so it's hard to understand what I mean . But Ive been doing daily void and hopefully I get grounded enough to have a sense of individuality because just my presence "kills people" like I'm a disturbance in the force. Especially at work my soul won't stop talking, I can't used to the fact that everyone can hear my thoughts and my thoughts are just me talking through my soul.
anyways even with my bad mental health I know that other people complain about me cause I can hear it and it's pretty obvious...no one goes up to me and tells me anything about my mind. But they'd hint it by saying it out loud to themselves.
Yesterday on the bus home, someone threatened to beat me up cause I wouldn't shut up...I hope this daily void does more and more every week

It's called having bad headphones. I guarantee if you give those people your headphones and play music at the same volume you'll be able to hear the music..... coming from the headphones. Don't get lost in your imagination. It's unhealthy for you. Learn to be more grounded as this will help you be stable as you advance and be able to handle when real telepathic communication comes to you after hard spiritual work.

Are you the same person who thought everyone could hear their thoughts telepathically? It's the exact same concept - paranoia. Hardly anyone in Los Angeles is actually woke, they're the "woke" in the sense that implies new age Christian bs and smoking weed. They can't telepathically hear anything from you, and I doubt anyone who can hear your thoughts or music would bother taking the time to really tune in and listen to you unless you had some pretty important thoughts in that head of yours :roll: Get some higher quality headphones, lower your volume, and program your mind to stop being so paranoid about it. Seriously, get those concepts into your head - none of the everyday people of LA are listening to you think. They can literally physically hear your music if anything.

Are you the same person who thought everyone could hear their thoughts telepathically? It's the exact same concept - paranoia. Hardly anyone in Los Angeles is actually woke, they're the "woke" in the sense that implies new age Christian bs and smoking weed. They can't telepathically hear anything from you, and I doubt anyone who can hear your thoughts or music would bother taking the time to really tune in and listen to you unless you had some pretty important thoughts in that head of yours :roll: Get some higher quality headphones, lower your volume, and program your mind to stop being so paranoid about it. Seriously, get those concepts into your head - none of the everyday people of LA are listening to you think. They can literally physically hear your music if anything.

Are you actually physically speaking/mumbling all the time without realizing it? Because they can't hear your thoughts, but if you speak with your mouth then they hear that.

What is possible is that you have bad headphones and play your music loud enough that they can hear your music the normal way with their ears, and then you may be able to psychically feel them and psychically/telepathically feel that they are annoyed by it. But they don't hear you telepathically and they don't hear your thoughts. You being able to feel or hear their thoughts does not mean they can feel you the same way.

Maybe you can't help me because they don't have to tune in, they don't "read minds" they just hear them. If you can hear you can hear...there's no "tune into her thoughts or his thoughts". At least from my experience, those who can hear can hear those who can't simply can't they don't have to tune in...I've had complete strangers hear my mind as easily as a family member in tune with me can.

Maybe you can't help me because they don't have to tune in, they don't "read minds" they just hear them. If you can hear you can hear...there's no "tune into her thoughts or his thoughts". At least from my experience, those who can hear can hear those who can't simply can't they don't have to tune in...I've had complete strangers hear my mind as easily as a family member in tune with me can.

Well we're going to keep repeating it but unless you take the time to control your own mind, you'll also keep insisting that people can hear your thoughts. If you're not tuning in, I doubt you are actually hearing anyone's thoughts either. They cannot hear your mind. Literally anyone here, hps alike, will tell you that it takes actual work to be able to "hear" in that way. There is the possibility, as someone stated above, that you are actually physically mumbling all the time but otherwise you're just extremely paranoid.
The only reason I keep responding to this in the first place is that I had similar paranoia at some point before. I never insisted that people could hear my thoughts, but was constantly paranoid of thinking "too loud". I get the feeling but it is not real. If you really need to, sit in the sun and affirm that nobody can hear your thoughts/your thoughts are secure or whatever.
This will be my last response but you seriously need to destroy these delusions before they become more dangerous to your mental health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back