Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Virginity and Sexuality

there have been studies that show number of sexual partners one has pre marriage is directly correlated to the chances of the marriage failing. and my personal observation this seems true as well. every guy would prefer a wife with a low partner count as opposed to the town doorknob. this isn't Xtianity either, this is just obvious. aside from obvious chances of diseases even kissing has energy implications and creates bonds which can make it difficult for new bonds to form or fully taking trust in the newer bonds.

and would people here really be ok with their daughter for instance decided to be a sex worker/prostitute? I highly doubt the NS Germany brothels actually used german women for this and it was usually women of the countries they were occupying and these were regulated to ensure health of the troops.

i've never seen the appeal of brothels or strip clubs. paying for a woman to fake liking you has always seemed cringy and a complete waste of time, money, energy. compare this to actually having a real relationship/girlfriend..... even selfplay is way more appealing since your not wasting the previous mentioned resources.

HP Mageson666 said:
Sex in the pre-Christian world was under several categories that was pleasure, spiritual workings and procreation. And society was built with this understanding. Marriages were based on astrological charts and with the creation of children this was also planned with astrology and spiritual practices to ensure the best possible outcome and the creation of a spiritual child. The idea that people would just procreate without regards to the spiritual was considered insane.

Interestingly the Egyptians had their own version of the Kama Sutra.

How do I meet a partner who is astroligically compatable with me or even I thought about it born very near the same time I was with a compatable ascendant or born around several target times I have found by going to astro.com and looking up.

Including in this would be if I ever truly committed to someone they would have to be Satanic and serious about advancement not just doing little and making me help them in a spiritual way.

Also I was planning on using astrology if I ever meet the right person to have kids with. The thing is I believe in 2021 Jupiter conjuncts Neptune in Pisces that is very spiritual and beautiful energy that was the first possible target time I might have for that. I want a kid thats special and has spiritual powers or can be someone that does something important or good for the world.

With that said. I have a story I wanted to share about kids I remember I was with my parents in a department store several years ago shopping and There was this young baby who was near a check out. He looked directly at me and I swear used the Satanic hand symbol. I felt that was awesome I think he was with Satan at one time and recognized me or that energy on me.

What advice would people have who have lived a life of trauma and not had much ability to involve themselves with people especially the opposite sex and can't find a place in society? I am in good physical condition and intelligent but given my controversial views and lack of a fake personality I find it impossible to meet people and dating services are useless. Please advise. Thanks

Emotion said:
there have been studies that show number of sexual partners one has pre marriage is directly correlated to the chances of the marriage failing. and my personal observation this seems true as well. every guy would prefer a wife with a low partner count as opposed to the town doorknob. this isn't Xtianity either, this is just obvious. aside from obvious chances of diseases even kissing has energy implications and creates bonds which can make it difficult for new bonds to form or fully taking trust in the newer bonds.

and would people here really be ok with their daughter for instance decided to be a sex worker/prostitute? I highly doubt the NS Germany brothels actually used german women for this and it was usually women of the countries they were occupying and these were regulated to ensure health of the troops.

i've never seen the appeal of brothels or strip clubs. paying for a woman to fake liking you has always seemed cringy and a complete waste of time, money, energy. compare this to actually having a real relationship/girlfriend..... even selfplay is way more appealing since your not wasting the previous mentioned resources.

And another broken record.

How many times youve had sex does not correlate to weather or not you trust people.

Secondly, so youre saying that no one of your own (sub) race should be a prostitute unless enslaved by another race?
How utterly Abrahamic and insane of you.

Stick with your own race, filth.

As for the rest, you may have your opinion but when its insanity its immoral.

Emotion said:

Wrong about prostitution. It is not demeaning or wrong because you do not like it personally. It is a profession like anything else and it has nothing morally or otherwise wrong to it. Sex workers are people like anyone else. There is nothing "wrong" here.

And yes, some people will and they should pay for it. Due to an areay of reasons. All of human history having this shows why it is necessary.

T.A.O.L. said:
Emotion said:

And another broken record.

How many times youve had sex does not correlate to weather or not you trust people.

Secondly, so youre saying that no one of your own (sub) race should be a prostitute unless enslaved by another race?
How utterly Abrahamic and insane of you.

Stick with your own race, filth.

As for the rest, you may have your opinion but when its insanity its immoral.

Taol what you have to also understand is that women here are not "women in general" and "women from outside". We cannot get like fired up everytime something about us as a gender is said.

I know for example how many fallacies and stupidities men are filled with. If this is taken personally we cannot converse.

There are a lot of "average" men and women who stereotypically fit into stereotypes. This includes sexually careless men, exploitative women, and other stereotypical conceptions of things which have a reason they exist because there was at least something to point at these.

The fact that viral illness and other problems accompany certain sexual vocations, races, sexual choices, or lifestyles, is a fact for example. It does not rely on perception of anyone.

Also, there are stereotypes for men. But of course the belief is that somehow women who waste themselves are so far "worse" than men who do the same.

This is very true. Growing up, my mother made sure to talk to me about virginity and how important it is to save yourself for marriage.

I still have so many sexual hangups that came from it. My first boyfriend took advantage of me and I was suicidal because of it, I LITERALLY attributed my virginity to my value as a human being. Like all my achievements meant nothing, I felt absolutely dirty and so ashamed of myself.

I also came to find out that I have a small vagina, and honestly I'm glad I'm deprogramming myself from that cruel mindset - I can't imagine how miserable I'd be, married to someone and I have zero experience and he has a huge/long penis that leaves me in gut-wrenching pain and bleeding afterwards(something I've been through before), I'd be thinking there's something wrong with me. Sexual compatibility is so important, a woman's "tightness" doesn't change after sex, I'm still the exact same tightness I was before I had sex for the first time. Some girls are naturally looser even if they never had sex before, you can do kegels to strengthen those muscles if you want, it will help many other pelvic issues as well including incontinence, etc. They're also really good for guys, I've heard (makes you last longer I think, just do some research and see).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let me tell you a lot of "liberated women" and "liberated men" who are walking down the street beyond any suspicion, do carry in most cases way more STDs than professional prostitutes. They also get tested and care more than them.

Professional prostitutes and sex workers of a higher level are better in that regard, way better. At least they keep track and hygiene of things.

I'd like to get more explanative here but I cannot cause MUH 2019, MUH ANTIBIOTIC, and MUH FREEDUMB.

There are girls who are now 20 to 25 today and have more STDS than professional sex workers in their 70's today.

I am telling you as I have never been the judgemental type on these subjects, and I have seen and spoke to girls who are 20 to 25 and are in far worse positions that professional sex workers.
I wanted you to comment on the topic of astral connections. I'm curious as I think I haven't heard this from clergy directly except that sex creates astral connections. So having sex makes astral bonds and having a lot of sex will make many astral bonds with many women ? How does this affect your life if you have a strong AOP and soul ? Their energies would get deflected or not ? And similarly the situation with prostitutes. Many people will argue here that making astral connections with a woman who does not clean herself spiritually and has had sex with hundreds of men (as a profession but still astral bonds are formed) will somehow fuck you up. I'm not sure but I think there are many speculative assumptions and bullshit here. So I wanted a HP opinion so people also get more in depth understanding of how this affects our lives.

Emotion said:
I highly doubt the NS Germany brothels actually used german women for this and it was usually women of the countries they were occupying.
Yeah, this sounds totally like Nazi Germany, the people they weren't holocausting because they deemed inferior were used as slaves for the master race.

People need to have sex when the time is right for them, with the person who is right for them.

And stop projecting their own beliefs onto others. You want to stay a virgin until you are married? Fine, but don't push that on everyone, or think it's the ideal for everyone, when you don't even know other people's lives, needs, fate, astrology, soul, etc. Want to be a player for a while? Fine, but this is, again, you, and not everyone has to have the same experiences as you.

Just because something is right for you, does not mean it's right for everyone else. Just chill, and do what is best for you. Mind yourself, not everyone else.

Everyone needs to know themselves, why they are the way they are, why they have the beliefs they do, and what works best for them. Sex is extremely important, do what is right for you, or you can fuck yourself up by doing what is wrong for you.

Topic threads like this one are important for those who don't yet know themselves, so they can see other people's perspectives to get an idea of what would potentially work for them, but when it comes to people tying to indoctrinate others... not cool. State what works for you, not what everyone else should do.

I really enjoyed reading the OP by HP Cobra, and his replies and HPS Maxine's reply. These 2 are people who understand human nature, and spirituality :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Emotion said:

Taol what you have to also understand is that women here are not "women in general" and "women from outside". We cannot get like fired up everytime something about us as a gender is said.

I know for example how many fallacies and stupidities men are filled with. If this is taken personally we cannot converse.

There are a lot of "average" men and women who stereotypically fit into stereotypes. This includes sexually careless men, exploitative women, and other stereotypical conceptions of things which have a reason they exist because there was at least something to point at these.

The fact that viral illness and other problems accompany certain sexual vocations, races, sexual choices, or lifestyles, is a fact for example. It does not rely on perception of anyone.

Also, there are stereotypes for men. But of course the belief is that somehow women who waste themselves are so far "worse" than men who do the same.

Hp Hoodedcobra, I actually expected a reply from Emotion, not from you.

But I guess Ill have to say it anyway.

The reason that I put the second part that way is to make clear what he is saying. People do not have to say directly a certain pattern, but shuffle it in with other milder ideas and make it seem right.
I have no grudge or hate against this person or anyone else here for that matter.
I may have been a bit excessive, but how else was I going to make it clear? Using multiculturism?

There have been posts from you too on which I did not understood why you said such things to others, just saying.

Im not the kind of person thatd go so overboard in such an excessive rant like sunrise did.

Also actually I have a question for you. Why did you refer to opening a can of worms? What exactly is so bad about talking about this?

About getting fired up when something about you (or related to you) is said.. would you let others walk over you all the time? Would you tolerate your wife telling you shit like that? Of course not.
So why do you think we should be silence and tolerate such speak about ourselves? Especially now?
Dont think I reply without thinking. Because I do think. And no I do not take everything personal either.
I am not the little girl that I was back in primary ed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Emotion said:

Wrong about prostitution. It is not demeaning or wrong because you do not like it personally. It is a profession like anything else and it has nothing morally or otherwise wrong to it. Sex workers are people like anyone else. There is nothing "wrong" here.

And yes, some people will and they should pay for it. Due to an areay of reasons. All of human history having this shows why it is necessary.
I would be ok with my daughter becoming a prostitute, if that’s what she will really want and enjoy and she will do it legally why not?

T.A.O.L. said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I am not the little girl that I was back in primary ed.

The problem is most of these topics always end up to that and not mature conversations.

Yes, it is a can of worms to converse about particular types sexuality.

I will tell you a paradigm here. Some people of a specific sexual demographic, as a DEMOGRAPHIC, harbor so many STDs per capita that shows that if you are in this sexual demographic, you are risking your head at any given day.

I will not name this demogrpahic as this is self evident. Just do some research online. Now, of course, people will stand "up" for this demographic, considering themselves "part of it" while all they lead is a far more sensible life than the people they consider peers.

Saying this automatically makes you anti- this vocation, and this is opening a can of worms.

So conversation becomes impossible. For example, the existence of a bonding and trust mechanism is not something that boils down to personal opinion of yours or mine, it is an existing thing that works. Animals have this too.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Emotion said:
I highly doubt the NS Germany brothels actually used german women for this and it was usually women of the countries they were occupying.
Yeah, this sounds totally like Nazi Germany, the people they weren't holocausting because they deemed inferior were used as slaves for the master race.

"Muh Nazis Used Em and they also gassed 60 billion. Cause I cannot accept that prostitution is fine although every night I am on xvideos fapping it and every morming I denounce the evil who work in the sex industry." Totally xian.

If society is not a jungle take a moment to thank prostitutes for this. Rape and all sorts of other issues would be ten times higher without them if not more.

And no, not all prostitutes and brainless crackheads and do this for a snort. However, stereotypically, this has a basis, as the lifestyle mainly is connected with much of this.

The exception cannot make the rules. If people are seeing this side of it well it is because this life exists.

The sadistic sex (like spank butts) is bad? The "listen" of have superiority on the partner in the sex is rigth? Because i am cofused(male without girl) because are divied in love-sweet and Sadism/superiority sense.

Zammel said:
The sadistic sex (like spank butts) is bad? The "listen" of have superiority on the partner in the sex is rigth? Because i am cofused(male without girl) because are divied in love-sweet and Sadism/superiority sense.

It is not "bad" or "wrong" provided both parties do consent to this.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let me tell you a lot of "liberated women" and "liberated men" who are walking down the street beyond any suspicion, do carry in most cases way more STDs than professional prostitutes. They also get tested and care more than them.

Professional prostitutes and sex workers of a higher level are better in that regard, way better. At least they keep track and hygiene of things.

I'd like to get more explanative here but I cannot cause MUH 2019, MUH ANTIBIOTIC, and MUH FREEDUMB.

There are girls who are now 20 to 25 today and have more STDS than professional sex workers in their 70's today.

I am telling you as I have never been the judgemental type on these subjects, and I have seen and spoke to girls who are 20 to 25 and are in far worse positions that professional sex workers.
I wanted you to comment on the topic of astral connections. I'm curious as I think I haven't heard this from clergy directly except that sex creates astral connections. So having sex makes astral bonds and having a lot of sex will make many astral bonds with many women ? How does this affect your life if you have a strong AOP and soul ? Their energies would get deflected or not ? And similarly the situation with prostitutes. Many people will argue here that making astral connections with a woman who does not clean herself spiritually and has had sex with hundreds of men (as a profession but still astral bonds are formed) will somehow fuck you up. I'm not sure but I think there are many speculative assumptions and bullshit here. So I wanted a HP opinion so people also get more in depth understanding of how this affects our lives.

I will comment soon as this is a topic in itself.

When one does not have bread to eat, it is of no consequence for you to talk of the dangers of lobsters and eating too much lobster.

As a quick comment to all of this with consciousness and control none of these problems should be major or beyond management.

Zammel said:
Lol butt spanking is not sadistic unless you really wanna hurt the other part, which i don't know how healthy it is, but every persone expresses their lust in different ways, if all the parts of the couple are consensual everything is ok.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Emotion said:

I would be ok with my daughter becoming a prostitute, if that’s what she will really want and enjoy and she will do it legally why not?

My reply meant there is nothing morally wrong with prostitution. As per the function of it, it can look like it's a physically "easy", but it is mentally and emotionally taxing kind of work that can also turn dangerous.

You can see why people are reluctant against that and this is because words like crack cocaine, fucking for your dose, getting killed in an appointment, and all sorts of other things can and are part of the life of prostitution or accompany it at a rate of extreme frequency. Needless to say, all sex workers have weird or dangerous stories to share.

How and under what provisions this is done is also materially speaking extremely important. If one would ever want to go to this line of work, then they need to be extremely smart and well conducted and stay out of the majority prostitutes and pimps or bad agencies, as it can backfire really bad.

And there are other difficulties. So people having the perception that they do on this is not some random downloaded bias from xianity. Take a walk down a street like the central places in capital cities and tell me if you see decent things there or not.

It takes more bias to say that none of this has any implication than to say that this does have implications.

Being a prostitute in Switzerland or Iceland is not the same as being one in Bangladesh or in New York. So there is no shirt that fits all here.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Emotion said:

But not in this modern world,this modern world is fucked up,a lot of drugs in the industry maybe when gods return then it wouldn't be a problem :)

shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But not in this modern world,this modern world is fucked up,a lot of drugs in the industry maybe when gods return then it wouldn't be a problem :)
There are legalbrothels in some places in europe, prostitutes are required to do medical tests and such.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will comment soon as this is a topic in itself.

When one does not have bread to eat, it is of no consequence for you to talk of the dangers of lobsters and eating too much lobster.

As a quick comment to all of this with consciousness and control none of these problems should be major or beyond management.

I wanted to comment on my personal experience with it. Having water as my second most dominant element I have enough problems dealing with being in the presence of certain individuals let alone doing anything sexual with them. People comment its bad because it kind of is. No matter how good the person looks or how much they like the same things you do could you do it. That is a better question. If you do you will not enjoy it at all and you will spend hours trying to clean yourself especially if the person is on the enemy side. Then you have to use ansuz to get rid of the links or munka or something on each chakra. Anyways if you cant sense energy its still there but you wont know how long to clean yourself and only then might you enjoy this and get off but still it invites bad luck. So its best not to do.

Do what I did and find a partner that is somewhat positive if you cant find a Satanist you dont need like 20 people or something. Its kind of superficial that way anyways. Not saying xtian stuff like the Gods would be mad or youll be punished (only if you dont stick to your race) but you yourself will have a bad time.

Thats just my comment its not worth it and I have no clue what to do if like your whole area is xtian or Muslim or something and there is no one. In that case maybe porn isnt so bad just make sure its gentile and something healthy. Really though this isnt worth it.

Sex has been a problem for me for several years. I started off just fine with accepting my sexuality and freely having sex with consent. Then traumatic experiences mixed with major slut shaming came into play all in a short, sudden time frame. To make matters worse in this situation was that someone else can come forth as being just as free as I once was and everyone was/is 100% accepting of it. No slut shaming nor traumatic experiences for them whatsoever. This actually, oddly and sadly, is one of the reasons why I have a lot of sexual hangups as of current. Till this day I "fear" having sex with people and I get frightened by individuals who have a strong sexual magnetism towards me. Yes I've done numerous freeing the soul workings (Uruz, Ansuz, Munka,etc.) yet still no change. I want sex for numerous reasons but I'm having trouble pulling myself out of this... Um... Hole if that's what's best to call it here.

I’m personally still stuck in a rut. I’m female and a virgin in my late 20s, and I doubt I’ll ever find a good partner. The only option I have is someone who has done many hard drugs in the past, has a nicotine addiction. I’m just unsure if it’s really worth exchanging energies with him like that. And as some of you may know, an incubus is not an option for me either.

It’s insanely frustrating and I can say with certainty this frustration has played a good part in my downfall.

14 years old I did not masturbate between 5-6 months. After 5-6 months, I started to masturbate every day, I tried to overcome it, but I could not succeed. Is Succubi the only solution? Please help.

Kieith666 said:
I’m personally still stuck in a rut. I’m female and a virgin in my late 20s, and I doubt I’ll ever find a good partner. The only option I have is someone who has done many hard drugs in the past, has a nicotine addiction. I’m just unsure if it’s really worth exchanging energies with him like that. And as some of you may know, an incubus is not an option for me either.

It’s insanely frustrating and I can say with certainty this frustration has played a good part in my downfall.

You will. If you are a girl your chances are way higher than being a man. You just have to go about it with an aim.

Start a working to attract a clean and caring partner. You are just sensible that is all. Most people are not. Others like to throw themselves into crap just to say they were able to.

Check the SS calendar for a good date.

Kieith666 said:
I’m female and a virgin in my late 20s, and I doubt I’ll ever find a good partner.
I always thought you were a man! I was reading your name as "Keith".

Mars is currently in Cancer which is not good for a working for sex. July 11, waxing Moon in Scorpio. Good time to do such a working. In the meanwhile, you might need to do a freeing soul working to remove any obstacles. This can be started after the full Moon on the 17th.

One's entire life can suck, from lack of sex alone.

Lydia said:
Kieith666 said:
I’m female and a virgin in my late 20s, and I doubt I’ll ever find a good partner.

Mars is currently in Cancer which is not good for a working for sex. July 11, waxing Moon in Scorpio. Good time to do such a working. In the meanwhile, you might need to do a freeing soul working to remove any obstacles. This can be started after the full Moon on the 17th.

Lol no worries.

And I think I’m about done looking /doing workings though. I know I won’t make it in spiritual Satanism. The whole incubus sittiatuon really fucked me up. If I can be thrown away by an incubus, let’s just say I don’t have very much self esteem left. I won’t be happy with my current partner (a human) long term. I can already feel this deeply and strongly.

I just wanted to point out how badly lack of affection/sex can ruin ones whole life.

Well then.

As the guy who made the original request for some deeper diving into this particular topic, really, thank you for obliging first of all, even if touching on such a topic was likely inevitable anyway. It's kind of funny looking back on that original post of mine which more or less said that I felt like there were a lot of either people who weren't aware of the topics true nature or had been lead into holding somewhat Abrahamized opinions on the whole affair.

70 posts in this thread later, although I don't want to seem smug about it, I guess I was certainly right in saying this was definitely a discussion people needed having, heh, so I'm glad I took the opportunity to ask for it. This was all the clarity I could have desired to see and more. So I'm glad this was covered. Due to other threads about this turning into near battlegrounds, it'll be nice to have this to link back to.

All in all it definitely resonates with what Lydia just said. A lack of sex alone can definitely screw up a life, so it's really no wonder the topic fires up a lot of passionate discussions and posting one way or another. Definitely had a small chuckle when I saw how many posts this had, but yeah, thank you again.

Kieith666 said:
Lol no worries.

And I think I’m about done looking /doing workings though. I know I won’t make it in spiritual Satanism. The whole incubus sittiatuon really fucked me up. If I can be thrown away by an incubus, let’s just say I don’t have very much self esteem left. I won’t be happy with my current partner (a human) long term. I can already feel this deeply and strongly.

I just wanted to point out how badly lack of affection/sex can ruin ones whole life.
"Thrown away"? Have you opened your Psychic Centres yet, so that you can see, hear, etc. - i.e. sense - Spiritually? A person of Satan wouldn't be as nasty and careless as "throwing away" someone. Are you sure it wasn't either your own unknowing/imagination or enemy interference?

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:

Pleasant way of looking at things, honestly, and in the same breath, something I should consider myself fortunate for. I never had any proper relationships, not before becoming an SS. It was only a while into my time partaking in all of this that I ended up finding someone to pursue. The part I should consider myself fortunate for is that I've had the considerable blessing of having my pursuit of this person be guided and blessed by my Guardian. Needless to say, randomly having an awake, pagan love interest appear in my life, belonging to my same ancestral stock no less, soon after my SS story began almost felt too good to be true.

Of course one should never pester their Guardian all hours of the day but a romantic relationship is one of the biggest aspects of life, and the Gods would not consider it a trivial topic that wasn't worth their time. It's a big deal. So as embarrassing as it might feel, do seek their advice on love if the opportunity ever arises. Believe me, it may not feel like something you'd want to hassle them over, but so long as you approach it with respect, take my word for it. It does matter to them who you spend your life with. Cobra or Mageson once before said something along the lines of "everyone may wish for true love to come now, but if it came ahead of time, the passions involved could often destroy both people". Paraphrasing a bit, since I can't remember the exact wording, but my point is, without sounding like some preachy hippie, true romantic love can really make or break a person possibly more than any other aspect of life. So not only do you want to find that right person, but when you do, make sure that you're both ready for it.

The trick to remember is, don't fall for the old addage of a romance is two halves making a whole. A relationship needs to be two wholes making something even better. If you aren't with someone yet, work on yourself best as you can.

Kieith666 said:
Lydia said:
Kieith666 said:

Lol no worries.

Succubi do not give out partners out of the blue.

You seem to have a self esteem or guilt issue that is preventing you or making you strongly see things that way.

A phase of spiritual closedness may also make this feeling up for you. This may be planetary also, there can be planets that cause tremendous loneliness or other delusions such as insecurity and so forth.

Just relax and take it slow and steady with advancement.

Kieith666 said:

Don't think of it in terms of getting a permanent marriage partner. Think of it as "sex therapy", as in, finding a partner to have sex with, and use that experience to heal yourself. Take it one step at a time, and in time your self-esteem will improve and you will see that you are worthy of a permanent partner (if that's what you want), and then you can find one from there.

But for the time being, get sex/cuddles/affection with a suitable partner (he doesn't have to be perfect), and heal.

FancyMancy said:
Kieith666 said:
Lol no worries.

"Thrown away"? Have you opened your Psychic Centres yet, so that you can see, hear, etc. - i.e. sense - Spiritually? A person of Satan wouldn't be as nasty and careless as "throwing away" someone. Are you sure it wasn't either your own unknowing/imagination or enemy interference?

To answer your question, yes. I was open, and was working hard on becoming more open to interact with him. Could of been enemy interference. Who knows. All I know is that relationship is no longer valid. It was over two years ago.

And because if that, no other incubus would accept me. I’ve been told this by the gods many times.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kieith666 said:
Lydia said:

Lol no worries.

Succubi do not give out partners out of the blue.

You seem to have a self esteem or guilt issue that is preventing you or making you strongly see things that way.

A phase of spiritual closedness may also make this feeling up for you. This may be planetary also, there can be planets that cause tremendous loneliness or other delusions such as insecurity and so forth.

Just relax and take it slow and steady with advancement.
I’m sure I was given an incubus back then. I did make mistakes, yes. But none that warranted such cruel treatment. I mean it’s one thing if a human man dumps me, but a god?
It’s just been hard to advance with thoughts like that. Just recently I was told I won’t make it it Satanism. It just hurts. All this cause I wanted to love somebody/be loved.

It still affects me strongly today. I cry if I think about it too much. It just makes it nearly impossible to advance. I still give it an effort, but I don’t think it’s enough. Feeling like I’ve been betrayed by Satan and the gods just kills me. Especially since I did copious amounts of warfare back then.

Ok, that’s all I’ll say. I really don’t want to hijack this thread.

Lydia said:
Don't think of it in terms of getting a permanent marriage partner. Think of it as "sex therapy", as in, finding a partner to have sex with, and use that experience to heal yourself. Take it one step at a time, and in time your self-esteem will improve and you will see that you are worthy of a permanent partner (if that's what you want), and then you can find one from there.

But for the time being, get sex/cuddles/affection with a suitable partner (he doesn't have to be perfect), and heal.
What if things go bad and she regrets it and makes things worse?

Lydia said:
Kieith666 said:

I understand, but that just feels wrong for me. I can’t just have casual sex with someone I don’t love. I didn’t even want a human partner. I’m with my current partner more out of obligation. To make sure he doesn’t race mix more or fuck up his soul further with drugs. It’s not healthy and I’m not happy. But it’s him or nobody at this point.

When I’ve expressed wanting to be with an incubus or feeling lonely to Satan or the gods I’m always told “it doesn’t matter” “not important” “I don’t care” “you’re useless” and things like that. I’ve just accepted that at this point. Could be the enemy, sure. But I doubt it. I’m not exactly on Satan’s/the gods good SS list.

Thanks for taking the time to reply though. It means a lot.

Kieith666 said:

I'm male and I'm a virgin in my 20s too but I don't think I won't find a girl right for me.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Kieith666 said:

I'm male and I'm a virgin in my 20s too but I don't think I won't find a girl right for me.
Nope, not with that mindset, no.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back