Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recovery.

Morgenstern

I had a pretty bad year, my mental health slipped and I turned away from the spiritual side of my life for almost 11 months now.

At this point, im still recovering from an attempted overdose, and since the night it happened I've been dealing with insomnia, so I was using cannabis to treat it. It helped for a while, but now I've seen how bad it can be. My mind is usually foggy and things (such as basic math) are a lot harder for me to do, so I've been wanting to quit. However, the withdrawal has not been treating me very well. No sleep, irritability, cramps and headaches to name a few negatives.

I was hoping for some help, natural or spiritual ways to help cope and restore my health.

Thanks. Hail Satan!

Cannabis isn't the answer my friend. There is CBD oil which is healthier (gave me bad dreams) only side effect I found, but this is advertised as anti anxiety.

Anything you get from the doc will work short term, zopiclone etc but are habit forming.

Always check in with the forum fellow SS stick together and will help you through it.

To get you "fixed up" back to normal I'd say first of all stop marjuana completely. It's good you want to quit asap. Marjuana destroys the sixth chakra and the 3rd eye, it literally strips you of your psychic abilities, meaning the very spiritual side of your existence. All the pot heads I've seen, they all were "dull", dark aura, they were like inanimate objects.
I don't know your lifestyle, but if you don't, I'd add physical exercise aside to the spiritual recovery.

Spiritual exercises: Hatha/Kundalini yoga (the routines are in the Satan's Library), Aura of protection and cleaning, and basic meditations such as Void Meditation or similar.
Drugs create holes in the aura and in the astral body. I'd recommend to start something like Falun Gong or similar exercises to rebuild the aura.
The important thing is to never skip a day, and doing only what you can do concretely.
11 months without spirituality are a lot.
Build up spiritual power with consistency, every day, and when you will have again some power you can consider to start a healing working with Wunjo (yoga will take care of most of the problem, though).

And, try to eat well, and generally try to follow a healthy daily routine.

cosmictraveler666 said:
To get you "fixed up" back to normal I'd say first of all stop marjuana completely. It's good you want to quit asap. Marjuana destroys the sixth chakra and the 3rd eye, it literally strips you of your psychic abilities, meaning the very spiritual side of your existence. All the pot heads I've seen, they all were "dull", dark aura, they were like inanimate objects.
I don't know your lifestyle, but if you don't, I'd add physical exercise aside to the spiritual recovery.

Spiritual exercises: Hatha/Kundalini yoga (the routines are in the Satan's Library), Aura of protection and cleaning, and basic meditations such as Void Meditation or similar.
Drugs create holes in the aura and in the astral body. I'd recommend to start something like Falun Gong or similar exercises to rebuild the aura.
The important thing is to never skip a day, and doing only what you can do concretely.
Build up spiritual power with consistency, every day, and when you will have again some power you can consider to start a healing working with Wunjo (yoga will take care of most of the problem, though).

Thank you, i will work on all of this.

Getting a pet might also help, but you must take good care of him.
Walking a dog can do wonders.
Cats are also spiritual creatures and can help you with depression and health in general.

Immortal said:
Getting a pet might also help, but you must take good care of him.
Walking a dog can do wonders.
Cats are also spiritual creatures and can help you with depression and health in general.
Yeah I have a cat, and my roommate has a dog. Both help a lot.

Hi Morgenstern,
Have you tried using Melatonin to help you sleep. It's pretty cheaply priced and it works well. Just try to buy the gelatin capsules that are filled with the melatonin. Also, start off with the lowest dosage first (1mg.) and work your way up from there if you feel you need more. Melatonin will give you weird dreams sometimes (not nightmares), just odd dreams.
Also, don't eat, or drink any sugary substances 3 hours before bedtime, or any coffee or alcohol.
Listen to the advice of the others here as well. You might be going through a tough time right now, but you'll pull through it with time and work.
Hail Father Satan

victory666 said:
Hi Morgenstern,
Have you tried using Melatonin to help you sleep. It's pretty cheaply priced and it works well. Just try to buy the gelatin capsules that are filled with the melatonin. Also, start off with the lowest dosage first (1mg.) and work your way up from there if you feel you need more. Melatonin will give you weird dreams sometimes (not nightmares), just odd dreams.
Also, don't eat, or drink any sugary substances 3 hours before bedtime, or any coffee or alcohol.
Listen to the advice of the others here as well. You might be going through a tough time right now, but you'll pull through it with time and work.
Hail Father Satan

Using melatonin... your brain would stop making melatonin of its own after some time. Making you dependant on substances like that.

Rather than using it like a plaster.. you need to figure out why exactly you're having insomnia..

Does Melatonin Have Any Side Effects?
A few studies have investigated the safety of melatonin, but none have revealed any serious side effects. It also doesn’t seem to cause any dependence or withdrawal symptoms (5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).

Nonetheless, some medical practitioners are concerned that it may reduce the natural production of melatonin in the body, but short-term studies suggest no such effects (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source).

Here is the link for the article
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/melatonin-side-effects

I'm not suggesting that he/she take it for life, just when they feel it's needed. I've been taking low-dose melatonin, on and off, for almost 20 years with not a single problem.
I also suggested that he/she listen to the suggestions of others here as well, physically and Satanically.
At the end of the day it's still Morgenstern's call.
At the end of the day we still Hail Father Satan.

victory666 said:
Does Melatonin Have Any Side Effects?
A few studies have investigated the safety of melatonin, but none have revealed any serious side effects. It also doesn’t seem to cause any dependence or withdrawal symptoms (5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).

Nonetheless, some medical practitioners are concerned that it may reduce the natural production of melatonin in the body, but short-term studies suggest no such effects (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source, 9Trusted Source).

Here is the link for the article
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/melatonin-side-effects

I'm not suggesting that he/she take it for life, just when they feel it's needed. I've been taking low-dose melatonin, on and off, for almost 20 years with not a single problem.
I also suggested that he/she listen to the suggestions of others here as well, physically and Satanically.
At the end of the day it's still Morgenstern's call.
At the end of the day we still Hail Father Satan.

There are a few things that could be said here..
First.. that kind of article does not appear to be from a source that could be trusted.
Second.. they speak about short term studies, in which they place their words carefully.. how many times have you seen on a medical product the words 'may cause the following side-effects', followed by a list of most common side effects that basicly everyone gets that takes that 'medicin' or 'drug'..

Also, you were not clear on the time it should be taken, which you sort of made clear now.

In the end, it's up to Morgenstern.
We're just making suggestions.
All Hail Father Satan

cosmictraveler666 said:

Good advice can you please elaborate on why cannabis affects these two chakras exactly? I definitely agree with you, just would like to know more about specifics

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back