Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Spiritually Aware Are Jews

Mageson666

This is an answer I gave to this question that was asked in the forum:

There are very psychically open ones, remember the Jews have not been purged of their religious leadership and occult teachings like Gentiles have. So how many of these Jews had ancestors who were kabbala fanatic's in the past and this got passed down in the genes. The Jewish racial leadership the Cohen Rabbinical elites only marry within their own caste for this reason and the purity of their alien soul and reptilian gene. Its no mistake the Jewish racial gene is called the Cohen gene and it has the reptilian DNA within it.

The hardcore religious Jews do really one thing only and that is practice kabbala all day long, they write about this in their books. The Kabbala teachings are based on opening their psychic abilities and ritual magic to direct and empower their thought form [angels], however their practices are strange and harmful and based on their alien soul. Even then many of them lose their mind from them. However even then out of a Yeshiva of hundreds of Jews studying Kabbala and Talmud which is Kabbala, only a few of them ever got training in the oral Torah the full Kabbala. The Rabbi is only allowed to train two Jews at once and then many of them washed out in time if they don't get it. The training is different its based on telepathic transmission of knowledge by the Rabbi as well so the ones who are not psychically open enough to receive the full teachings get washed out of the ranks.

The ones who go through the ranks and succeed are the one who work face to face with "god" the reptilians. The tale in the Torah of Jacob's ladder is a Kabbalah tale, Jacob climbs the kosher ladder and meets "god" face to face, he opened his psychic abilities and witnessed "god" that is what such relates to the angels that Jacob wrestled with to reach the top of the ladder represent the Hebrew formula's to open up their alien soul and ascend their energy to the head and open up the psychic centers. This is the Merkaba teachings of Kabbala. In the Torah the Levities which is from Leviathan the soul energies of the alien Jewish soul, the High Priest would go into the "Holy of Holies" on Yom Kippur, once a year and (((god))) would appear to him directly sitting on the Ark of the Covenant, and give the High Priest instructions face to face. This Ark of the Covenant is also the symbol of the Merkaba and the teachings of the ascent of the Chariot which is the individual consciousness of the Jew as they send the Leviathan energy up into the head and open the psychic centers. The Ark is the head and crown of the Jew. And then they can talk to and witness their (((god))) face to face. The Priesthood of the Jews were all adepts in the Jewish occult teaching that are known now as Kabbalah. In the Torah the name of the Jews "god" that of (((Elohim))) is plural. The Jewish Rabbinical scribes would not make a mistake in the writing of the Torah, they are forbidden from such its the algorithms of their thought form . Its plural on purpose because its a collection of reptilian beings, as the Rabbinical leadership have mentioned.

The ancient Jewish prophets were part of a school of the prophets the Merkaba teachings and they talked with and witnessed their (((god))) in the Torah.

The top of the Jewish leadership caste the Cohen's even then to be the top of such one has to be the level of the rank of Tzadok, which means the Rabbi has to have openly displayed advanced psychic powers and be tested as authentic by other Rabbi's and display them to students as well.

The leadership of the Jews the Kabbalah adepts have been more in public on the low, to attempt to reach out to as many Jews who are interested in and practice some level of Kabbalah, because they know and have mentioned they need as many Jews trained in Kabbalah as possible now to survive what is going on for them. The Jewish leadership always make sure the Kabbalah Jews, the ultra religious ones are well funded and given special help as they know they are the path to winning for the Jewish race. The secular come second.

The majority of Jews are secular and don't practice or study Kabbala and they hate the religious ones and fight with them all the time. Right now in Israel the secular Jews are passing laws to make the religious ones serve in the military. They really hate them, the religious Jews walk around and spit on secular Jews and throw stuff at them in public. They brawl all the time, Oy Veh! Jews are so insane and hateful they attack their own when no Goyim are around. Even the religious Jews have their own Rabbinical gangs that fight Rabbi wars with each other in the streets.

The average Jew despite all their degrees on the wall, money and high status, couldn't do a single occult working for anything. What they have comes from the YHVH thought form, their alien soul is connected with and that's all. When the YHVH is gone, they don't mean anything next to those with occult knowledge and spiritual powers and even the top Jews know such.

14179.jpg

This is what yhva looks like. This is who the top rabbis get to see and talk to.

These tzadok jews, the Final RTR is removing their spiritual powers?

The destruction of the YHVH means the destruction of the soul of the jews?

HP Mageson666 said:
The majority of Jews are secular and don't practice or study Kabbala and they hate the religious ones and fight with them all the time. Right now in Israel the secular Jews are passing laws to make the religious ones serve in the military. They really hate them, the religious Jews walk around and spit on secular Jews and throw stuff at them in public. They brawl all the time, Oy Veh! Jews are so insane and hateful they attack their own when no Goyim are around. Even the religious Jews have their own Rabbinical gangs that fight Rabbi wars with each other in the streets.

To be light-hearted; would that imply the religious ones apply goyim status to their own secular?

Computer program: If secular jew, attacking us he is like goyim -> attack if being attacked.

"Rabbinical gangs" sounds like the wankster life. I can hear the low-riders coming through the streets blasting hava nagila party mix edition. Can see the Rabbis huddling together state versus on curses and blasting black magic across the chambers of the streets to other punks.

LOOK! Fellow rabbis it's secular punks quick pump them with the pulsa d'nura and 42Nog incite peace to us and hostility to them.

I can see history channel putting up "Gang Life in Israel"; how the secular suffer from orthodox gang members out in the streets. Instead of money, drugs, alcohol, and women these "gangsters of our time" use the holy bible to incite a manipulation of reality with magick.

So which rabbinical gangster are you West side, East side, North side, or South side. Which yeshiva do you represent fellow gangster?

*WTB gangster meme of rabbis; like Hitler stated "Gangster clique* *I can see Spanish to Hebrew; Mexican "Viva la raza" in Hebrew "לחיות את המירוץ"(not even sure if that is a proper translate from google but whatever)*

HP Mageson666 said:
The average Jew despite all their degrees on the wall, money and high status, couldn't do a single occult working for anything. What they have comes from the YHVH thought form, their alien soul is connected with and that's all. When the YHVH is gone, they don't mean anything next to those with occult knowledge and spiritual powers and even the top Jews know such.

So this implies that the blessings and boons pumped by other jews and or Gentiles sucked into xtianity. Are the main and chief pumps of their civilizations capacity to extol work out of others.

It's fair to say the average jew is just another unadvanced person that doesn't even know the slightest bit of the spiritual world besides some half-assed interpretation of their and other religions much like most people in the world.

BTW Mageson I have a question. Are the hebrew NoG letters their alephbet it's considered a binding and curse to gentile souls. So the Romans and Greeks banned them from being pumped into the air en masse by them. But the question becomes isn't the alephbet their way of kabalistic vibration into opening up their soul to the spiritual world?

Isn't it a matter in which they utilize to advance themselves much like we advance with our practices hell you can even argue that the other world languages like the grey or reptillian languages are for their soul as well. Unless of course hebrew is something used by the enemy in their own civilizations out in the other worlds. In other words is hebrew unique to the Earth and the jews based on enemy rearrangement or is hebrew the language of reptillians and greys or to be more specific one of the languages I'm sure they have their own languages.

I guess what I'm trying to state is how old is hebrew and how old is hebrew in the outer worlds employed by the enemy.

HP Mageson666 said:
The leadership of the Jews the Kabbalah adepts have been more in public on the low, to attempt to reach out to as many Jews who are interested in and practice some level of Kabbalah, because they know and have mentioned they need as many Jews trained in Kabbalah as possible now to survive what is going on for them. The Jewish leadership always make sure the Kabbalah Jews, the ultra religious ones are well funded and given special help as they know they are the path to winning for the Jewish race. The secular come second.
They are well aware of this. Years ago I saw an ad on YouTube about a large number of religious practicing Jews in the tens or hundreds of thousands. It seemed demoralizing to me they have such large numbers compared to us. But I remember you saying that one RTR from us is much greater than anything from them because they are so low in population and they have the whole world population to deal with....

As has been said the biggest secret of the Jews is their obsession with and practice of the occult.

I've noticed there are some real sad sacks loser Jews around.

So either they're like scavenging rats or their thoughtform or occult majick has bestowed upon them position and riches.

Well they have position because they're a secret society. The speech of which got JF Kennedy assassinated for.

Sometimes I cannot tell by looking if someone is a jew. But because they're a hive mind they always get controlled to act like retards which is the dead giveaway.

I'm well aware that they only have their thoughtform. Our souls are like chalk and cheese.

Gentile souls consist of three Satanic spheres. The Jewish soul stems from holiness.

We are the real deal. They're nothing.

Personal Growth said:
As has been said the biggest secret of the Jews is their obsession with and practice of the occult.

I've noticed there are some real sad sacks loser Jews around.

So either they're like scavenging rats or their thoughtform or occult majick has bestowed upon them position and riches.

Well they have position because they're a secret society. The speech of which got JF Kennedy assassinated for.

Sometimes I cannot tell by looking if someone is a jew. But because they're a hive mind they always get controlled to act like retards which is the dead giveaway.

I'm well aware that they only have their thoughtform. Our souls are like chalk and cheese.

Gentile souls consist of three Satanic spheres. The Jewish soul stems from holiness.

We are the real deal. They're nothing.

Yeah i cannot always identify a jew by its looks either. You kind of subconsciously pick up on it though.

I find what you said about their hive mind behaviour very true. They generally feel very awkward and alien.

Especially when they are among us gentiles, most of them seem to act nervously, as if they are scared of you or something, even the "unaware" ones.

They really are just a bunch of weak psychos without their g-d, and this very is soon going to be the case.

have a mobile game that only accepts two apprentices at a time, “cohencidence “?!

[star wars, only one??]

jews will kill the mongrel jews at the end ...

The part Jews are sometimes hard to tell by looks I admit that. However if you look there will always be something a little unnatural about them there may be a lot more of these people than we think the good thing is they are not aware or anything spiritual and most often these are your street thugs and criminals. I would suspect back when I was using drugs and stuff a lot of those people were part Jews that pushed that lifestyle. However sometimes you cant tell at all that is why meditation is important.

I am glad they are losing their powers. I think though in a few years if we keep this final rtr up as well as anything else they will have no hope at all they will just lose. I dont know why I am so excited about the year 2024 no one ever wrote anything about it anywhere directly but I think thats when people really start rising up against them but if you look at how fast their thoughtform went down I may not be correct it may be more like 2021. Lets not get arrogant though we will keep up the final rtr till they are done. I just wrote those dates to give people a goal and desire to do the final rtr its not a prophecy or anything and I make no claims something will happen but an idea of a goal at least for me. We will keep this up till the end. That was just meant to inspire excitement so yeah use that excitement to do more rtrs.

SdD said:
have a mobile game that only accepts two apprentices at a time, “cohencidence “?!

[star wars, only one??]

they will kill the mongrel jews at the end ...

The jews at the top do want to actually kill and exterminate their otherwise own "secular jews" as they consider them a really big and lasting problem even as jews. Orthodox and Haredi are constantly revolting and/or killing or terrorizing the secular or other factions because they believe in maintenance of jewish purity at any cost.

This is because they consider this 'cleaning house', and they say that in the Messianic Times, those who were naughty jews, are going to likewise be exterminated by them as Righteous Jews. They also call jews from America or elsewhere HaRa or impure, and they equalize them to enemies or worse. This is because they perceive them as enemies who step on the Torah.

Some jews playing on the lie of the holohoax also say that this event would be great to have happened, on the claim that this would make these secular or convert jews pay for their sins.

Orthodox and others want to exterminate the secular, and the same goes for GBLT jews who are gaining traction in Israel, and this includes race mixers and all sorts that they consider abominations.

This is why the jews have a high intermarriage and defection rate since time immemorial, they cannot stand their own culture, but at the same time, they are jews bound and enslaved into the reptilian mission by genes. There is no escape for them.

Secular jews that are used to enslave and as propaganda for the goyim in the future, will have outlived their use by the "Messianic Times" in which before they will be exterminated as "Sinners".

This is why we have frequently jews crawling on the forums and wanting to get in, aside blatant and obvious infiltration purposes. They aren't going to have a lot of fun when their racial agenda takes hold, they will be decimated by the head reptiles.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They almost always hate themselves. It's like instinctual in most of them that they hate themselves. Maybe the extreme pure religious ones have some more self confidence, but basically all of them that I've ever met hate themselves really bad. No wonder they try to join us and want to be cool and useful :cool:

From work experience, especially lately, dealing with the Cryptos in a business environment ; to me they are very aware but not to the extent that they understand what a real Pagan is. They honestly feel that we are 100% slave and asleep. They are 100% racially aware and they are very, very conniving in this aspect. For example, we have a crypto "white" Jew (claims he is disengaged southern Baptist) at work that likes to call another blonde /blue eyed engineer 'the racist guy', when in fact he is the fucking racist that drops the N-word at work a lot. Once I figured out this guy was a Jew, it is incredibly easy to pin point his friends and associates as they really do stick together. Even at conventions they mingle. They also have a very bad vibe no matter what race they try to portray themselves as. They cannot conceal their hate for us. It is also interesting how they try to confuse you - we have another lady with works alongside us sometimes and she always likes to tell our group that 'her dad is spanish' and that she is 'Latin' per se. Basically she is a crypto that fraternizes with the other work Jews but wants to befriend some of the South American oil and gas associates. It is bizarre to watch. It always reminds me of "They Live" :lol: Side note, I never knew how many everyday Jews were in the Catholic church. The Catholic church is like a daily life refuge for Cryptos.

filthy fucking kikes. The Hive mind description is 100% on point.

There are only 22 letters that form their algorithm which gives them the power they have, all the energies the Christians pour into this is held and directed by the 22 Hebrew letters. Dissipating these 22 letters dissipates the energies, like removing the bottom out of a bucket full of water, the water runs out.

That is why the Rabbinical elite always worked to guard the Hebrew letters and how they are used for their own. In their own texts they state the reversal of them is their end. In Kabbalah, Satan is the principal of the reversal of the name of (((god))) which in Kabbalah is the 22 Hebrew letters. The Jews have rituals in which they chant the 22 Hebrew letters as the name of their worthless god. Satan is the reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters which the Rabbinical elites warn about it will destroy them.

The fact we are winning is determined by Yom Kippur, this is the one major ritual even the most lazy Jew gets into the Synagogue and takes part in the rituals. The entire Jewish race poured their energies into Yom Kippur and it didn't go anywhere for them. Because our Final RTR, and keeping the Final RTR going makes sure the Jews can't recharge their thought form and they are finished. The Kabbalah shows the physical infrastructure of the Jews is depended on the energetic power of their thought form of YHVH.

HauptSturm said:
They are well aware of this. Years ago I saw an ad on YouTube about a large number of religious practicing Jews in the tens or hundreds of thousands. It seemed demoralizing to me they have such large numbers compared to us. But I remember you saying that one RTR from us is much greater than anything from them because they are so low in population and they have the whole world population to deal with....

The leadership Rabbi's not just Laitman, state that YHVH breathed the breath of life the soul into the Jewish race. They state the Jewish soul is literally Extra Terrestrial reptilian, the Jews have an alien reptilian soul and they always will have. Even if the secular Jews was all that was the enemy would still reorganize them to destroy the world.

Just a heads-up: I'm here to rant a bit. I need to get this off my chest. It hasn't really been eating at me that much I think, but I was told to come on here (for some time now, repeatedly, but in a kind, gentle and firm manner) to write about it. So here goes.

There's this New Age store in my city. There's only, like a half dozen or at least under 10, not including actual Voodoo and occult shops. (There are a few of those too. I live in a big city.)

I used to go in there in the past 10+ years to buy things from there. But one day, I go in and there's no one there except the cashier. I look directly at him in the face and I see his hostility and alien nature for the very first time, even though he has always rung up my purchases before in a pleasant, conversational manner. Surprise, it's a motherfucking kike! For some reason as of recently, I am becoming more woke. So I think and believe. But anyways.

I go to the wall of the store and look at the display of merchandise, quietly thinking to myself, that I would like this product or that product; don't I have one at home already? etc. etc.
I am not there to cause trouble or break the law.

Then my attention is drawn to something: a distinctly male presence, watching me, listening and observing, IN THE BACK OF MY MOTHERFUCKING HEAD. INSIDE.
It's the cashier.
I note it, continue with my window-shopping. I deal with this issue when I get home.

I know these tricks. How people connect to other people and how they listen into that person's mind, with the target knowing no way of defense or offense, or that it's even happening to them. It's more than just tuning in. I won't list how to do it here because I don't need fucking filthy piece of shit kike maggots trying it on other Gentile people. I have dealt with these things before I was a Satanist, when I dedicated, and in the past 9 years. I accept it's a part of life from time to time. I have a way of dealing with it.

I was at the supermarket yesterday with my relative. We were eating lobster rolls for dinner. I open my mouth real big to get another bite in (because you know, lobster rolls! Are! Delicious!) when I happen to look up and about 8 feet away, this 50ish year old man was giving me some real stink eye. He was bagging his purchases after paying. I hold his eye contact: I am in utter shock. I don't know this motherfucker and he's looking at me like I ran over his kids continually with the family car while laughing maniacally.

The man turns to say something to the cashier, a man in his early 20s. Then this older character turns back to me with the stink eye. The cashier looks at me rather apologetically.
Oh they were both looking at me. I know this. I haven't gotten a look like that that I can recall in living memory. I should have taken a picture of this grey, ashen skinned reptile standing there. Then I could have shared his picture here and we could have all lost our appetite for food for the next two hours, he was so ugly and grey-skinned. No kidding. He probably was cursing me too.

I mull over it while I eat, when I go to the car, on the way home. I have concluded that these reptiloid slave race members can and truly will feel an aware, awakened spiritual Satanist. One who is truly of Satan, not the other "Satanists" who welcome these jews into their ranks.

Rant done. If you got this far, thanks for reading.

magus.immortalis said:
Just a heads-up: I'm here to rant a bit. I need to get this off my chest. It hasn't really been eating at me that much I think, but I was told to come on here (for some time now, repeatedly, but in a kind, gentle and firm manner) to write about it. So here goes.

There's this New Age store in my city. There's only, like a half dozen or at least under 10, not including actual Voodoo and occult shops. (There are a few of those too. I live in a big city.)

I used to go in there in the past 10+ years to buy things from there. But one day, I go in and there's no one there except the cashier. I look directly at him in the face and I see his hostility and alien nature for the very first time, even though he has always rung up my purchases before in a pleasant, conversational manner. Surprise, it's a motherfucking kike! For some reason as of recently, I am becoming more woke. So I think and believe. But anyways.

I go to the wall of the store and look at the display of merchandise, quietly thinking to myself, that I would like this product or that product; don't I have one at home already? etc. etc.

Then my attention is drawn to something: a distinctly male presence, watching me, listening and observing, IN THE BACK OF MY MOTHERFUCKING HEAD. INSIDE.
It's the cashier.
I note it, continue with my window-shopping. I deal with this issue when I get home.

I know these tricks. How people connect to other people and how they listen into that person's mind, with the target knowing no way of defense or offense, or that it's even happening to them. It's more than just tuning in. I won't list how to do it here because I don't need fucking filthy piece of shit kike maggots trying it on other Gentile people. I have dealt with these things before I was a Satanist, when I dedicated, and in the past 9 years. I accept it's a part of life from time to time. I have a way of dealing with it.

I was at the supermarket yesterday with my relative. We were eating lobster rolls for dinner. I open my mouth real big to get another bite in (because you know, lobster rolls! Are! Delicious!) when I happen to look up and about 8 feet away, this 50ish year old man was giving me some real stink eye. He was bagging his purchases after paying. I hold his eye contact: I am in utter shock. I don't know this motherfucker and he's looking at me like I ran over his kids continually with the family car while laughing maniacally.

The man turns to say something to the cashier, a man in his early 20s. Then this older character turns back to me with the stink eye. The cashier looks at me rather apologetically.
Oh they were both looking at me. I know this. I haven't gotten a look like that that I can recall in living memory. I should have taken a picture of this grey, ashen skinned reptile standing there. Then I could have shared his picture here and we could have all lost our appetite for food for the next two hours, he was so ugly and grey-skinned. No kidding. He probably was cursing me too.

I mull over it while I eat, when I go to the car, on the way home. I have concluded that these reptiloid slave race members can and truly will feel an aware, awakened spiritual Satanist. One who is truly of Satan, not the other "Satanists" who welcome these jews into their ranks.

This reminded me of a man that i met when i was a Spiritual Satanist but i was a newbie, he looked nice and was fun but after a year or so i met him again accidentally and i was definitely more advanced and i was doing more Rtrs and it's like i saw him for the first time in my life he looked jewish and felt jewish as fuck, i was shooked. He somehow looked terrified, maybe he felt that my energy was Satanic but he really was trying hard to get the fuck away for me.

Many of them can notice your energies when you are a dedicated SS, on one occasion when I was shopping at the supermarket and I was in the queue to pay, I began to notice that they were attacking me psychically in the back and when I turned around, behind me there was a old jewish couple, I immediately invoked the blue fire and the sigil of Satan in them and they got nervous ,they left and they changed to another queue.

magus.immortalis said:

It's the cashier.

Hello there magus.immortalis. First of all, welcome back to the forums! Long time no see!
I hope you're doing well and I hope the Kundalini awakening is going as smooth as possible for you!

I totally understand what you experienced, a lot of times I would be out having fun, minding my own business while enjoying the beautiful day and suddenly, out of dozens of people, there's a person staring at you with so much hate and nonstop for no reason whatsoever. You literally can see them without even looking at them, just by feeling their energy touching your aura. This is due to the 3rd eye of the person who's looking at you.

So you turn around and spot them immediately, and without surprise you clearly see their jewishness, it's so obvious to spot once you're open and sensitive enough. Those fuckers stare at you with so much hate it's unbelievable. I usually just stare back and engulf their aura with either grey energy or Satanic blue fire, both work well really fast, they immediately react to it negatively and you can clearly see how they start feeling sick really quick. Sometimes they piss me off so much they get intimidated and scared by my energy. They're so sensitive, definitely not your average joo poo.
Engulfing them with Satanic blue fire is safer, just incase you're wrong about them being kikes, you don't wanna go around cursing people out of paranoia, especially when you're advancing rapidly. Your power becomes no joke anymore.

Also I noticed this isn't the case with advanced xian priests and related filth. Some of them could spot you, but they stare at you while being scared shitless when they do. They don't move their eyes off of you until you go away as if you're gonna jump at them and eat them alive at any moment. It's quite funny sometimes. But it's not a positive experience, you never want to get spotted, you never know what these fuckers might do.

I would recommend you to close your chakras when you go outside but I don't know how that would go for your Kundalini, perhaps this is not a good idea. You should first ask your GD about it. There's also few other ways you could hide your presence astraly.

Stay safe brother.

luis said:
magus.immortalis said:

It's the cashier.

This reminded me of a man that i met when i was a Spiritual Satanist but i was a newbie, he looked nice and was fun but after a year or so i met him again accidentally and i was definitely more advanced and i was doing more Rtrs and it's like i saw him for the first time in my life he looked jewish and felt jewish as fuck, i was shooked. He somehow looked terrified, maybe he felt that my energy was Satanic but he really was trying hard to get the fuck away for me.

I hope he does stay away from you. It's better than the alternative of him deciding to be a parasite or suck-up to stay close to you. Or simple harassment.

Some people get scared of us, others get angry because that feels more empowering than getting fearful. But inside, they are all scared. Their end is come.

Wotanwarrior said:
Many of them can notice your energies when you are a dedicated SS, on one occasion when I was shopping at the supermarket and I was in the queue to pay, I began to notice that they were attacking me psychically in the back and when I turned around, behind me there was a old jewish couple, I immediately invoked the blue fire and the sigil of Satan in them and they got nervous ,they left and they changed to another queue.

Lol I hope those two old jewish farts drop dead real soon.

That's a good idea (about the blue fire and the sigil of Satan) I'll have to try that, thanks. :3

Coraxo said:
magus.immortalis said:

It's the cashier.

Hello there magus.immortalis. First of all, welcome back to the forums! Long time no see!
I hope you're doing well and I hope the Kundalini awakening is going as smooth as possible for you!

I totally understand what you experienced, a lot of times I would be out having fun, minding my own business while enjoying the beautiful day and suddenly, out of dozens of people, there's a person staring at you with so much hate and nonstop for no reason whatsoever. You literally can see them without even looking at them, just by feeling their energy touching your aura. This is due to the 3rd eye of the person who's looking at you.

So you turn around and spot them immediately, and without surprise you clearly see their jewishness, it's so obvious to spot once you're open and sensitive enough. Those fuckers stare at you with so much hate it's unbelievable. I usually just stare back and engulf their aura with either grey energy or Satanic blue fire, both work well really fast, they immediately react to it negatively and you can clearly see how they start feeling sick really quick. Sometimes they piss me off so much they get intimidated and scared by my energy. They're so sensitive, definitely not your average joo poo.
Engulfing them with Satanic blue fire is safer, just incase you're wrong about them being kikes, you don't wanna go around cursing people out of paranoia, especially when you're advancing rapidly. Your power becomes no joke anymore.

Also I noticed this isn't the case with advanced xian priests and related filth. Some of them could spot you, but they stare at you while being scared shitless when they do. They don't move their eyes off of you until you go away as if you're gonna jump at them and eat them alive at any moment. It's quite funny sometimes. But it's not a positive experience, you never want to get spotted, you never know what these fuckers might do.

I would recommend you to close your chakras when you go outside but I don't know how that would go for your Kundalini, perhaps this is not a good idea. You should first ask your GD about it. There's also few other ways you could hide your presence astraly.

Stay safe brother.

Hi Coraxo! It's so nice to read your post ^_^ Thanks for the warm hello. I mostly lurk nowadays but recently I have been a bit more active. :3

I'm doing pretty good today, thanks, and I hope you are doing well too.

I will have to ask my GD for sure for help on getting by in my day to day life hidden on the astral. I just wonder if it's really completely possible to be fully hidden in person from the enemy while going day-to-day doing my usual things.

I haven't had that experience with priests from the Roman Catholic church, although regular xians seem to stare at me that way, especially those who dabble with angels and follow New Age teachings.

Your sister in Satan,
Magus

magus.immortalis said:
Hi Coraxo! It's so nice to read your post ^_^ Thanks for the warm hello. I mostly lurk nowadays but recently I have been a bit more active. :3

I will have to ask my GD for sure for help on getting by in my day to day life hidden on the astral. I just wonder if it's really completely possible to be fully hidden in person from the enemy while going day-to-day doing my usual things.

I haven't had that experience with priests from the Roman Catholic church, although regular xians seem to stare at me that way, especially those who dabble with angels and follow New Age teachings.

Your sister in Satan,
Magus

It's very possible to be completely hidden astraly from the enemy, but also quite difficult. Satan could provide such a protection in extreme cases.

You could also try Ectoplasm, this is a quote from JoS website; "Ectoplasm can make one invisible and can be used to kill with death rituals."
But I would just ask my GD first if I were you.

Also, I just realized you're a woman! I always had the impression that you were a guy, I had that impression based on one of your posts on the yahoo group long time ago! I'm oxaroc btw, I stopped being active there since about 2 years but maybe the name is familiar to you still.

Take care, sister!

Coraxo said:
magus.immortalis said:

Your sister in Satan,
Magus

It's very possible to be completely hidden astraly from the enemy, but also quite difficult. Satan could provide such a protection in extreme cases.

You could also try Ectoplasm, this is a quote from JoS website; "Ectoplasm can make one invisible and can be used to kill with death rituals."
But I would just ask my GD first if I were you.

Also, I just realized you're a woman! I always had the impression that you were a guy, I had that impression based on one of your posts on the yahoo group long time ago! I'm oxaroc btw, I stopped being active there since about 2 years but maybe the name is familiar to you still.

Take care, sister!

I agree that it is very possible, but I think the enemy still can astral project themselves to stand or sit with or beside me. Which is what I experience.
That's fine though, I just ignore them and keep up my Aura of Protection and keep it strong.

I'll check out the page on Ectoplasm! Thanks for the tip.

I remember you Oxaroc! I just realized Coraxo is the name spelled backwards. :3

Take care, Oxaroc! ^_^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back