Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Warning From The Past

Mageson666

A Warning From The Past

Many artists at the time of the Renaissance had occult knowledge and put this into their paintings in some cases they outright insulted Christianity in the case of the 16th Chapel, Michelangelo painted some of the figures clandestine like, flipping major Jewish characters from the Bible the F.U, sign of their day. Some of the paintings also warn humanity that the Jewish program of Christianity is alien.

A major painting that is a warning showing the world that Christianity is a Jewish occult program is: The Annunciation with St. Emidius, 1486 by Carlo Crivelli.

This painting shows "god" up in the sky with the symbol of god in the painting being that of Kether from the Kabbalah the astral level of this energy form of the enemy that relates to the mind realm. The beam of psychic energy coming down out of this and touching Mary on her head, showing the impregnation of Mary with Christ by THE MIND, and projecting or giving birth to this CHRIST IDEA from the MIND into the world. Mary represents how this spell comes down from the realm of Kether the mind and connects into Malkuth the earth the physical. Showing Christ is a working of the MIND its a spell of the Jews onto the minds of the Gentiles.

the_annunciation_with_st_emidi.jpg

Note the other warning the jewel head band of Mary is made to be on the head where the Jews wear the Tefillin box:

f8cb701da3d5eef2de29e66f30a1cc32.jpg

tefillin.jpg

The jewels also represent energy centers in occult symbolism. Mary is wearing a Tefillin box of the Jews in this painting. The Tefillin represents Malkuth and how the mind creates with energy into the world. Note Mary is reading from the Jewish religious text such as the Bible in this painting. The Tefillin is based on the Shema prayer which is within the Tefillin box and from the Bible and the Jews wear this while praying the Shema. The name Shema is based on the word Shem which means energetic connection in the ancient world. The connection in the painting is showing the connection is of the individual mind and how it connects into the spell of the Jews by reading the enemy texts, taking part in the rituals of the Christian program and with belief in this spell, and connects this mental energy from the mind into the enemy Egregore of "god" and how this connects back into the human mind to generate this energy spell into humanity and give birth to the enemy spell of Christ by materializing it into the physical world to bring about the prophecies of the Bible. Which is the creation of the world Jewish government the final coming of Christ. The Jews who created the Catholic church and wrote the Bible to bring this occult agenda into the world, themselves state that the Second Coming of Christ is the beaming of the energy of this Egergore of the Jews into the world the Holy Spirit, which is the Rauch Elohim in Hebrew meaning the energy which is the Jewish spell of Christianity the Egergore the Jews have created.

This is why the Pagan Romans and Greeks ordered the religious texts of the Jews destroyed and forbade the Jews to read from the Torah and in some cases as the Greeks tried to ban Judaism all together. The Greek and Roman leaders were adepts themselves and knew the Torah-Bible is a Jewish spell to destroy mankind and give Jews control over the world. The Greeks and Romans were attempting to save mankind by destroying the Jewish spell and stopping the Jews from any further of their cursing magic against the world. That is also why the Romans banned Christianity.

This is why the Bible as theologians have noted does not read like a normal historical or another cultures religious text in anyway. Its a list of templates that the writings of such are based on affirmations or direct statements its one long shit post basically. Because its an occult text for ritual workings of the Jews. The Jewish run, Judeo-Free Masons do ritual workings out of the Bible, they read its numbered phases, line by line for specific rituals to bring about certain events they wish. Which is why the Judeo-Mason's all have the Bible on the Masonic altar. This is how the Jews use the Bible as well in their rituals in the Synagogue, as does the Catholic church, this all connects together for the Jewish spell to manifest with the collective psychic energy of billions poured into it. That is the actual purpose of the Bible. The energy of the workings connects into the mass mind easy and manifests quick as billions of people are plugged into the Jewtrix of the Bible this includes Islam, the Koran is another variation of the Bible and thus billions of people are an open door for this energy to connect with and materialize through.

The painter is warning humanity that Christianity is a Kabbalistic spell of the Jewish race upon Gentiles. The Bible, Koran, Torah and all books of the Jews will have to be banned in the future by law and confiscated and destroyed by the courts of law and their officers. And all places of worship of the enemy program closed by the governments of the world by law. This is a matter of life and death for the world. This evil Bible ends with the world being destroyed in nuclear war so the Jews can implement their global dictatorship and enslave surviving mankind into the brutal inhuman system of the Jews. This is the goal of what the Bible is designed to manifest into the world. The death of all mankind and the planet.

The Final RTR is to be done daily.

I will post a picture of a painting I saw in a Museum some years ago. It was literally a priest controlling the Jesus thoughtform through strings. This is a subliminal, and this was Jesuit art.

It was used like one of these dolls that hang from threads. This one was real blatant.

That is the painting of the Stigmata the marks of the crucifixion of Christ. The enemy inflicts this on those really into the program and some of it is from the mind connecting so deeply into the spell. Years ago they made a surprising movie about this, some chick buys a rosary in Mexico that had been from some Catholic priest and she attracts the ghost of the priest who then proceeds to inflict this upon her while basically raping her.

I was having an early morning talk with my wife about warnings in art, particularly Renaissance art. Opened up the JOS and voila.

Thank you HP

Hail SATAN!

In the Crivelli painting you can see the Peacock right above Mary 'observing' (left eye shown). Fascinating painting.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/The_Annunciation%2C_with_Saint_Emidius_-_Carlo_Crivelli_-_National_Gallery.jpg

any idea why he shows an Apple and a Pickle below the Jesuit's (one is winged) that are plotting over the city model?

From my understanding thought forms act as individual beings.... So what happens when they become too powerful, can it manifest physically?

Low Priest said:
From my understanding thought forms act as individual beings.... So what happens when they become too powerful, can it manifest physically?

Thoughtforms are largely attached to objects and individuals who do the 'thinking' as their creators. They are always limited despite the size and they are always limited to the creation of their individual creator(s). They are a quite limited structure. Even at their most advanced they have considerable limitations.

Thoughtforms do not necessarily manifest physically, but they definitely can have physical effects like any other thought that acts through individuals.

When his god always do the same prank and he gotta act surprised to not be sent to the lake of fire.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They fly the egregore like a freaking kite, LOL.

iu

iu

goldenage666 said:
Was da Vinci trying to warn the evil goyim too?

917ae37b08adb622ba684d9e621a4b11--ufo-sighting-mona-lisa.jpg

Just check my PDF on this, this has both about that, and about the picture posted in the OP, it was there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6a3xsgfzm3puns/Mona_Lisa_Tells_it_Openly_Reptillian-Grey_Aliens_6115.pdf?dl=1

Factoring it all in the alien in this becomes really obvious.

Egon said:
When his god always do the same prank and he gotta act surprised to not be sent to the lake of fire.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Jesuits and related know it's all a big yiddish prank on unsuspecting people, they certainly do.

They paint Jeboo flying like a kike kite, and saying "Shalom goy you will go to hell cause i said so, lol" and then the Jesuit controls the kite.

Lol. Maybe the strings that connect the flying kike to the priest refer to the meditations the Jesuits do when try to merge with their thoughtform through astral senses and imagination, since you mentioned it's Jesuit art. You know, the exercises where they try to "re-live" with their mind the fake life events' of their thoughform to materialize it.
It was mentioned by Maxine I think.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Low Priest said:

Thoughtforms are largely attached to objects and individuals who do the 'thinking' as their creators. They are always limited despite the size and they are always limited to the creation of their individual creator(s). They are a quite limited structure. Even at their most advanced they have considerable limitations.

Thoughtforms do not necessarily manifest physically, but they definitely can have physical effects like any other thought that acts through individuals.

Does that mean that even the Godform-thoughtform, is still limited? like the Christ master-thoughtform? No matter how pumped it is, it'll still be limited?

Wasn't the whole point of people pumping the kaballah in the air is to download this nefarious thing into the physical realm as the second coming? Also many people believe this second coming is some magickal event. But my suspicions are no matter how crazy people believe it gets it'll seem so normal, people won't notice shit. Is that a fair assessment of a supposed event occurring? A very communistic little itty-bitty and slow poison pump.

BTW it's been discussed by a few people but it's never really been talked about. But what about thoughtforms and souls created by the Gods. For example Gargoyle messengers exist both a extraterrestrial species of entities and a soul messenger for help. Is it fair to say at some point in time the Gods at the appropriate time incarnate messenger souls into the race of E.T.s that correspond and literally have a learned soul in a vessel ready to advance themselves?

How crazy can they develop their thoughtforms.

HP. Hoodedcorba666 said:
...artists...

I'm aware this question is a tough one to answer but exactly whom were these artist?

I realize the question is vague but to understand more at what point did these people learn this stuff. I know now a days I take some of this information for granted. But it seems to me like these guys knew a lot more about these things than even some of our members. I guess what I'm trying to say is what ticked them off or how did they learn.

You mentioned to me that the 1%er were really deep in pagan stuff and the rest of the Knights Templar/Free Masons were simply just regular people looking for a job.

I guess what I'm trying to state is "How spiritual were these people?" Why do I ask because it doesn't seem normal they express so much or know so much without meditation.

Again HP. Cobra pardon the excessiveness of these questions but it seem strange if people weren't open to the spiritual world in such high fashions how did they even break the spell and learned this hidden world.

I guess what I'm trying to state is how prominent was the occult, when even the slightest mistake of knowing would get you killed.

Your picture of a jesuit and illuminated person with the halo, controlling like a kite of rabba krast. I mean wouldn't a person of the enemy occult system go "Oy gevalt who painted this? kill them now they know too much".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
..jesuit paintings...

Why are the two paintings of the jesuits flying kike kite. Are in almost complete Swastikasana position under their robes. It's strange both of them are in very similar positions both legs as arms of the swastika, one arm as a swastika arm, and the other arm in a different position.

Are the artist implying that they practice Yoga for nefarious activities? or stating something like these aren't Yogis just because they do Yoga.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
goldenage666 said:

Just check my PDF on this, this has both about that, and about the picture posted in the OP, it was there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6a3xsgfzm3puns/Mona_Lisa_Tells_it_Openly_Reptillian-Grey_Aliens_6115.pdf?dl=1

jqlgg3de6a3yprbzg.jpg

Oy gevalt, take this down. Ignore this info goyim, this is all just conspiracy theories and mental gymnastics. da Vinci was just a goy, he couldn't possibly know.

Signed Dr Shekelsteinbergmann.

Egon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

iu

iu
This be rolling-on-floor-speaking-in-tongues-ing-their-arses-off - ROFSiTtAO.

goldenage666 said:

I've been watching a few freaky-deeky, unexplained, mysterious and paranormal videos on le j00t00bz, but this picture beats them all, hands down. Kudos!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
goldenage666 said:

I was actually being silly just above... Unless Da Vinci told someone "Copy the picture but crop it here, flip it horizontally in M$Paint (c. 1980s), and place it next to my original in this position" no-one would have realised to do that correctly exactly. I'll have to give that PDF a nice read.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Jesuits and related know it's all a big yiddish prank on unsuspecting people, they certainly do.

They paint Jeboo flying like a kike kite, and saying "Shalom goy you will go to hell cause i said so, lol" and then the Jesuit controls the kite.
Like yet another plane crash.

cosmictraveler666 said:
Lol. Maybe the strings that connect the flying kike to the priest refer to the meditations the Jesuits do when try to merge with their thoughtform through astral senses and imagination, since you mentioned it's Jesuit art. You know, the exercises where they try to "re-live" with their mind the fake life events' of their thoughform to materialize it.
It was mentioned by Maxine I think.

Yes, jokes aside, this is about imagining the life of the thoughform to give it validity.

Sort of like the holocaust. If it happened in your mind only, it is real. The jeboocaust is annuda shoa.

Its well known that Da Vinci used mirror techniques to paint with and put information into his paintings with such. That was put into the painting it follows his style. Note its just not a reptilian but a reptilian in the hat of Catholic pope.

goldenage666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Its well known that Da Vinci used mirror techniques to paint with and put information into his paintings with such. That was put into the painting it follows his style. Note its just not a reptilian but a reptilian in the hat of Catholic pope.

goldenage666 said:

Mindblowing to say the least. A truly inspiring Satanic Soul.

goldenage666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

goldenage666 said:

Hi @goldenage666
Please, can you change a little bit your nickname because I was using the "Goldenage666" in the past as mine , someone could confuse us two .
Thank you

Goldenage18 said:
goldenage666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Hi @goldenage666
Please, can you change a little bit your nickname because I was using the "Goldenage666" in the past as mine , someone could confuse us two .
Thank you

No problem.

HP Mageson666 said:

goldenage666 said:

I saw one of these entities tonight what is their weakness. I want them to leave me and my friend alone I felt like I was being attacked as well they stick wierd voices in her head telling her to harm and attack people and what I heard was these random wierd noises around it. They had to have knowledge it looked exactly like this except it had yellow cat like eyes those things are really wierd and creepy. What would make such an entity dissappear for good.

Sorry if I hijacked this thread I just dont know what these are and this is the only place I have seen it described thats why I posted here

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I saw one of these entities tonight what is their weakness. I want them to leave me and my friend alone I felt like I was being attacked as well they stick wierd voices in her head telling her to harm and attack people and what I heard was these random wierd noises around it. They had to have knowledge it looked exactly like this except it had yellow cat like eyes those things are really wierd and creepy. What would make such an entity dissappear for good.

Sorry if I hijacked this thread I just dont know what these are and this is the only place I have seen it described thats why I posted here

That is a reptilian....best not deal with alone unless you've had prior experience with killing them (90% of us don't). If you don't know your guardian, now's a good time to find out and ask for their assistance. There's something you can use at this link: https://web.archive.org/web/20181006040407/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Again, do not attempt this alone. Ask Satan to assist if you do nothing else. Time is crucial.

I am glad this thing kind of ignored me then kind of cause I dont want to get hurt. It only bothered me in passing and were paying attention to her. I was a little worried about this. I dont think I am near as advanced enough to deal with this.

What I wonder is though why do all these greys and apparently reptians bother her. She didnt do anything against the enemy and shes not SS at this point.

At one point these entities forced her to "believe in Jesus" or they said she would be harmed and have all sorts of bad luck and stuff. I think I am getting her out of that but shes scared to drop the Jesus thing.

There is this other entity too with the cat like yellow eyes and same wierd snake like tounge that is reddish colored and looks a little different I dont know how to describe it.

I would like to try and put an Aura of protection around her. So far so good they basically left me alone. i do do Aura of Protection everyday.

I think they are attacking her because of me since they cant seem to get through my protection very well and I dont fear them. So this is their way to take revenge on me since I need a friend.

Ok I wanted to let everyone know I am fine and thank my Gaurdian for taking care of all this. It was insane the amount of entities that were all over the place here. They are all gone its like a difference of night and day in the energy. Its such a relief I was dealing with this awhile.

goldenage666 said:
Goldenage18 said:
goldenage666 said:

Hi @goldenage666
Thank you

No problem.

Nevermind, seems like i do not have the option to edit it, any idea on how to do it?

goldenage666 said:
goldenage666 said:
Goldenage18 said:
Hi @goldenage666
Thank you
You can make a new account with a different name. That's a different way

No problem.

Nevermind, seems like i do not have the option to edit it, any idea on how to do it?
You can make a new account with a different name. That's the only way to do it. Good thing is your account here is so new with only a few comments, so you won't miss anything if you switch to a new different account.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
goldenage666 said:

There is a Video on YouTube that claims to open all the Chakra by just listening and watching the video it's a 14 mins video. It shows exactly this ET image and some other types of ET as well. In smokes a kind of hypnotism i think...
In comments sections the people who have watched clamed to see Aliens in there room right after watching that video.

Any idea what it could be ? A Trap ?

furious flame said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
goldenage666 said:

There is a Video on YouTube that claims to open all the Chakra by just listening and watching the video it's a 14 mins video. It shows exactly this ET image and some other types of ET as well. In smokes a kind of hypnotism i think...
In comments sections the people who have watched clamed to see Aliens in there room right after watching that video.

Obviously and you can't open your chakras by just hypnosis. Its a complex process. Clean your chakras, empower them, yoga and breathing exercisez, this will open them fully with time.

luis said:
furious flame said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Obviously and you can't open your chakras by just hypnosis. Its a complex process. Clean your chakras, empower them, yoga and breathing exercisez, this will open them fully with time.

I would also aware you Not to Watch that video.
Because after watching that, for many days i'm having a Intuition of a floating eye on the roof and is watching me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back