Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bipolar or personal choices

Im okay bro

Double thanks for concern and also then links in the bio :D :D

Still here. Court at end of month, all lies i'm innocent, not the same innocent as 99% of the prison population :D actual innocent ;)

Good luck guys

Thanks

Enki UK xx

Update Guys

Court Case Scotland got flung out Witness not turn up bogus allegations, The English case where I got penned in by 5 police cars(bit excessive if you ask me) anyway all in cost me 2000UK pounds as i gave chase lost my driving licence at an English court.

Whole reason i was stopped was due to the Scottish bogus charge :lol: :lol:

The laws an ass

Hope everyone doing better than me at the moment :D

EnkiUK3 said:
The laws an ass
You were driving drugged or under alcohol, you could have killed somebody, that's just right. Learn from mistake brotha.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
The laws an ass
You were driving drugged or under alcohol, you could have killed somebody, that's just right. Learn from mistake brotha.

Very true Aquarius very much wont be doing it again, not because of the getting caught part, it destroys you if you dont quit that bro.

Im okay now

Thanks

What the fcuk has this got to do with me being Risen or not.

Replying to last post on Serpent thread.

Oh my I attract them numpty magnet, meant to stick together/help each other

Instead its geting called a fraud etc :lol: :lol:

Stormblood said:
A risen person takes wise decisions and meditates everyday. This thread showed a lack of wisdom. This is why I think they chose it to debunk your claim. Best of luck.

Thank you Stormblood, see thats a very pragmatic response that I fully respect your opinion, that everyone is entitled too.

If everyone did the work laid out here it can be done (Kundalini) within a few year and at the start i was more than adept yeah dont do weekly rituals anymore as not necessary as HPS Maxine says. Complete with the DVD that got mentioned back in 2013.

Have i slacked over two years..Yes

Do my HPs And HPSs and fellow posters spur me on if I come on the forum.. Undoubtedly

Personal attacks and called liar etc isnt called for we already deal with enough attacks off enemy than to start getting them from our own.

Stick together, i respect everyone on here and no doubt will make up with my other pal soon

Have best year Stormblood a true pal

EnkiUK3 said:
Thank you Stormblood, see thats a very pragmatic response that I fully respect your opinion, that everyone is entitled too.

If everyone did the work laid out here it can be done (Kundalini) within a few year and at the start i was more than adept yeah dont do weekly rituals anymore as not necessary as HPS Maxine says. Complete with the DVD that got mentioned back in 2013.

Do my HPs And HPSs and fellow posters spur me on if I come on the forum.. Undoubtedly

Personal attacks and called liar etc isnt called for we already deal with enough attacks off enemy than to start getting them from our own.

Stick together, i respect everyone on here and no doubt will make up with my other pal soon

I hope this clarified why they think your kundalini is not risen. As far as how my opinion goes, it's none of my concern or business whether you are risen or not. Best of luck.

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I hope this clarified why they think your kundalini is not risen. As far as how my opinion goes, it's none of my concern or business whether you are risen or not. Best of luck.

Thank You Stormblood how a decent and respectful reply is appreciated, Yes I had a bad few years but risen Kundalini is easy enough to attain if you really try, i had a few off years and anyone with risen kundalini will attest, doesnt mean you will live happily ever after :roll: i stopped doing my mediations everything mate.

Keep this thread open as iot helped me through my darkest hours my HPs and fellow friends.

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

risen Kundalini is easy enough to attain if you really try
You’re just promoting your delusions and misinformation at this point.

Reading this thread is shocking. Have you been seeking a counselor and therapist for this? Untreated bipolar tends to get worse over time without treatment.

Family and marriage counseling would also be very helpful to navigate this type of relationship.

This is going to sound very unpleasant for me to say:
Children are smart and they catch on very quickly. Them living in such an unstable and dramatic home is not healthy both mentally and emotionally for them. Children living with this stuff carry it for the rest of their lives. I hope your family is recovering from this damage, for the children's sake.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:

Go back to your Mums basement and "advance"

Spend enough time posting I take it you know everything? you know nothing about me apart from what I post just leave it there we man, its going back and forth, as for your friend below doesnt merit a reply.

You merit one

Think of why av said that infighting between us gains what?

Bipolar i said and what of it. My daughter has the best life who gives her that?

This is meant to be an Elite band of people all I see is a couple of "chosen ones" :lol: less time posting more time advancing.

The ones I respect here Dont even need a mention they know who they are and always will. ;)

You go back to eating tins of beans out mummys basement

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Spend enough time posting I take it you know everything? you know nothing about me apart from what I post just leave it there we man, its going back and forth, as for your friend below doesnt merit a reply.

You merit one

Bipolar i said and what of it. My daughter has the best life who gives her that?

This is meant to be an Elite band of people all I see is a couple of "chosen ones" :lol: less time posting more time advancing.

The ones I respect here Dont even need a mention they know who they are and always will. ;)

I’m not insulting you, it’s you insulting me with your idiot “go back to your mums basement and advance”, I don’t care about your daughter as we are speaking about you in here, she might be living the best time of your life, but it doesn’t mean you’re risen. It seems that saying that you’re not risen attacks your ego. Your posts until now show that you’re obviously a not too stable person, although you’re obviously a good person, I mean, you cheated your wife with a prostitute just one year ago. It seems like you don’t even understand that having a risen serpent is about having a incredible super consciousness and wisdom, which you of course don’t have, you must have not even read the couple Kundalini sermons on the library.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

You merit one

I’m not insulting you, it’s you insulting me with your idiot “go back to your mums basement and advance”, I don’t care about your daughter as we are speaking about you in here, she might be living the best time of your life, but it doesn’t mean you’re risen. It seems that saying that you’re not risen attacks your ego. Your posts until now show that you’re obviously a not too stable person, although you’re obviously a good person, I mean, you cheated your wife with a prostitute just one year ago. It seems like you don’t even understand that having a risen serpent is about having a incredible super consciousness and wisdom, which you of course don’t have, you must have not even read the couple Kundalini sermons on the library.

As i said in other post its over pals again onwards and upwards. Risen kundalini doesnt make you live like a xian saint as a monk if you are risen get back to me when you hit the prostitutes. :lol:

Done Brother

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Risen kundalini doesnt give magical voodoo powers as they show in movies. It's true result you can say is it connects you to the GODS.
Again dont disrespect the kundalini in any way.
But again the things like sleeping less during it rises and general unrest is common. It can cause you bery vivid dreams . In my case i kept being stopped from doing the past life regressions but could do the others one's with not so much effort. Once kundalini started rising i got flashbacks and connected my to the Gods .
And finally today after very long COMPLETED my past life regression. :)
Hail Satan

As i said in other post its over pals again onwards and upwards. Risen kundalini doesnt make you live like a xian saint as a monk if you are risen get back to me when you hit the prostitutes. :lol:

Done Brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back