Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pewdiepie And The Youtube Purge

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Frinnis said:
I meant the link that he directed you to in the description, which he has just removed and said that the channel has been taken down.

The Golden One is an Odinist as far as I know and I am not sure about the other one. And what are you talking about, I watched the guys hands throughout the video just now and he didn't make any kind of sign.
The Golden One is a big promoter of veganism, while he does insane amounts of steroids. And pretends like he got as big as a house by just eating a lot of beans and grass, what a clown! And promotes a very christian mindset and perspective, just names the Christ character as Odin instead.

Idk about all that steroids and him being a vegan unless I missed some thing. He has said veganism is alright but I haven't heard him say he does it. He even has cooked meat or ate meat in his videos. If you have the videos of where you got this idea of him I'd like to see them. I'm already on the fence with him because like you said of vegan promotion but also other things like saying he is a pagan and points to how there are statues of men showing off their bodies since ancient times and that makes it ok for him to be shirtless in his videos lol but somehow even though there are statues of women and goddess as well he says women shouldn't be showing skin and that women on Instagram showing off their gains is a bad thing. Now that's being a clown. I'm starting to think he's a borderline incel. I wouldn't be surprised if the girl he was with left him because of his attitude towards women who are proud of their healthy bodies.

And yeah he's ok with xianity. Shows how fake of a pagan he is if he doesn't see anything bad with that death program.

My stance on him is that he's just a stereotypical meat head that thinks every book he's read is the best thing ever. Doesn't seem like he does much critical thinking about what he reads... but at least he promotes being healthy (or tries to) and is racially aware. Nowhere as bad as a white race traitor you usually see nowadays.

hailourtruegod said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Frinnis said:
I meant the link that he directed you to in the description, which he has just removed and said that the channel has been taken down.

The Golden One is an Odinist as far as I know and I am not sure about the other one. And what are you talking about, I watched the guys hands throughout the video just now and he didn't make any kind of sign.
The Golden One is a big promoter of veganism, while he does insane amounts of steroids. And pretends like he got as big as a house by just eating a lot of beans and grass, what a clown! And promotes a very christian mindset and perspective, just names the Christ character as Odin instead.

Idk about all that steroids and him being a vegan unless I missed some thing. He has said veganism is alright but I haven't heard him say he does it. He even has cooked meat or ate meat in his videos. If you have the videos of where you got this idea of him I'd like to see them. I'm already on the fence with him because like you said of vegan promotion but also other things like saying he is a pagan and points to how there are statues of men showing off their bodies since ancient times and that makes it ok for him to be shirtless in his videos lol but somehow even though there are statues of women and goddess as well he says women shouldn't be showing skin and that women on Instagram showing off their gains is a bad thing. Now that's being a clown. I'm starting to think he's a borderline incel. I wouldn't be surprised if the girl he was with left him because of his attitude towards women who are proud of their healthy bodies.

And yeah he's ok with xianity. Shows how fake of a pagan he is if he doesn't see anything bad with that death program.

My stance on him is that he's just a stereotypical meat head that thinks every book he's read is the best thing ever. Doesn't seem like he does much critical thinking about what he reads... but at least he promotes being healthy (or tries to) and is racially aware. Nowhere as bad as a white race traitor you usually see nowadays.

That other fellow in TGO video that Frinnis posted seems seems interesting. I think it would be a good idea for our white members to check him out and also people here can drop links to the black sun site on his videos. He looks like he might be interested.

Lol I get your point, but I don't see how you can mention Crowder and AJ without mentioning that they are card carrying Zionists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back