Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Answers To Everything

sunrise said:
NinRick said:
Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D

Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.

sunrise said:
NinRick said:

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.

I am aware of that Sister, I was just joking :D

NinRick said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

I am aware of that Sister, I was just joking :D

I was worried for you/trying to help
wishing you the very best my brother and thank you for the clarification

luis said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

I'll add another one

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.

Agreed Luis. It is ALL their fault and the world is seeing it.

NightKiss666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?

What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*

I don't know how people can still NOT be doing the RTR. Honestly, I struggled before the Final RTR. The other rituals were lengthy and I didn't have the patience or willpower to really go through them every day (more like once a week, if that) but since the Final RTR came out I haven't missed a day! It really is easy to do. Once you get used to the pronunciations and find a rhythm to work to, it flies by. And of course, the benefits are bountiful.

Personally, my motivating factor now is that I don't want a free ride on someone's coat tails. It's a humiliating thought to even consider sharing in the rewards of hard work that I hadn't taken part in. It doesn't matter if you're busy all the time. Make time. Do less reps. Something. It's worth it.

I do not need a help, I want live absolutely neutrally, but I dedicated, how to dedicate back? I want be for myself. I want be not satanist. I like live by itself :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!

The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
I think it's more like at least 20 years.
Don't get your hopes up - don't put expectations on things. "The future is not set in stone; it is fluidic."

luis said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

I'll add another one

Furthermore, there is so much weather-controlling technology now, as well...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=73648#p73648

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.

The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.

Aquarius said:
I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

It's funny to think that as soon as they are here they say:"Let's give prostitute to everyone!" :lol:

To be honest i think before the God's come here we will have won in a way that these things will be fixed by ourself. It's not impossible to think that Spiritual Satanism will become popular after the jews are exposed because we are always saying the truth and someday after the jews are exposed people's will understand that we always said the true. The God's will come here probabily to help us fix the Planet and people further but i think the job to make the jews exposed (Thank to Final Rtr and online warfare) and to make Satanism popular (wich will naturaly happen after the jews are exposed) it's ours.

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
sunrise said:

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

I'll add another one

I agree with you in a deep sense about the jews fault, indeed. The enemy influence was damaging all aspects of life no matter how big or small in some perspectives.

still,

The only thing that I wanted to highlight, with all due respect, was that ridiculous extreme where we, as superior beings, as an example, forget to flush to toiler and assume that a jew might be responsable for it, that's all.

I am the type of person that, even when I fall a victim of a massive act, I would first blame myself - it is just an act of mature responsibility - I, myself, allowed to be fooled and entrusted myself blindly in a person or situation; I DIDN'T MANAGE CORRECTLY IT, ETC.
I point the finger first at me;
It did helped me grow. I know it might sound too much for some, but this is me, I become careful and watching thanks to this attitude in life.

I don't want for us to get lazy or don't do anything to improve and assume that whenever something bad is going on in your life or doesn't work accordingly, is to blame the enemy.

You need to find your way out, no matter the circumstances, this is what makes us superior - overcoming challenges. But again, this doesn't mean the world is not in a mess because of the jews. I need to point this out.

The mess in the world which is affecting small or big aspects of life is due to the jews. Undoubtedly, but guys really, we cannot let this sneak in our head to the point where nothing is our fault like nothing.

I am afraid that having this mindset, we will give up on many things once something doesn't work fine assuming that jews are to blame.

That's all. I don't want to go INTO EXTREMES.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

The expulsion of street-curb/public-swimming-pool-shitters will need to happen first...

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

No, maybe the fourth reich that will be here first though hmm?

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.

EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Yeah, and I hope for that, but who knows what’s gonna happen. A war could start, anything really.. All we know is that the Gods are coming back in 20 years, we don’t actually what is gonna happen exactly in that period.

sunrise said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
I'll add another one

I agree with you in a deep sense about the jews fault, indeed. The enemy influence was damaging all aspects of life no matter how big or small in some perspectives.

still,

The only thing that I wanted to highlight, with all due respect, was that ridiculous extreme where we, as superior beings, as an example, forget to flush to toiler and assume that a jew might be responsable for it, that's all.

I am the type of person that, even when I fall a victim of a massive act, I would first blame myself - it is just an act of mature responsibility - I, myself, allowed to be fooled and entrusted myself blindly in a person or situation; I DIDN'T MANAGE CORRECTLY IT, ETC.
I point the finger first at me;
It did helped me grow. I know it might sound too much for some, but this is me, I become careful and watching thanks to this attitude in life.

I don't want for us to get lazy or don't do anything to improve and assume that whenever something bad is going on in your life or doesn't work accordingly, is to blame the enemy.

You need to find your way out, no matter the circumstances, this is what makes us superior - overcoming challenges. But again, this doesn't mean the world is not in a mess because of the jews. I need to point this out.

The mess in the world which is affecting small or big aspects of life is due to the jews. Undoubtedly, but guys really, we cannot let this sneak in our head to the point where nothing is our fault like nothing.

I am afraid that having this mindset, we will give up on many things once something doesn't work fine assuming that jews are to blame.

That's all. I don't want to go INTO EXTREMES.
Of course i get what you mean. I'm just saying life would be easy if the jews were not around... obviously if you shut yourself in you can't blame the jews if you don't have friends or a partner because you choosed to shut yourself in but at the same time the jews made life so difficult that for many is hard to find good friend and a good partner but obviously by shutting yourself in you are only making things worse and this is your fault not really the jews.

What HPS Maxine said wasn't to be used as a reason to create a "Jehovah's Witnesses Rupture in 20 years" watchtower mentality. This is what some people are doing.

How they will intervene is up to them, not up to what people think of it. Tarnishing the above and creating science fiction stories isn't respectful or mature either.

Ie, do your thing, we do our best, we win this by our own efforts, and just keep this on the back of your mind, and don't be a piece of useless crap for 20 years and just wait for them to pick you off some sidewalk in "Rupture and Save You from Your Sins" like scenario because this is just stupid, and this is not how it will happen.

The Gods are going to help us because this world is going really wrong, not come here to drink coffee and go to the shopping mall with people to buy colors for their nails.

The enemy and some Rabbis have also said the same since 2012 that things are going to get "Heated". According to the rabbi that I won't name, he was terrified, and he says that "Things will become extremely hard" (for the jews) and that possibly only those "who practice the kabbalah may survive". Putting one and one together the jews are going to have it in and the wise ones know it.

The above also about any kabbalah will not stand, but this just shows they are intensifying their efforts to keep the plantation they have on this planet afloat. The wiser ones are obviously worried, while some know what is going to come at them.

Aliens won't intervene harder to just LARP around, but help us and/or fight their way through the progress or deterioration of our civilizations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What HPS Maxine said wasn't to create a "Jehovah's Witnesses Rupture in 20 years" watchtower mentality. This is what some people are doing.

How they will intervene is up to them, not up to what people think of it. Tarnishing the above and creating science fiction stories isn't respectful or mature either.

Ie, do your thing, we do our best, we win this by our own efforts, and just keep this on the back of your mind, and don't be a piece of useless crap for 20 years and just wait for them to pick you off some sidewalk in "Rupture and Save You from Your Sins" like scenario because this is just stupid, and this is not how it will happen.

The Gods are going to help us because this world is going really wrong, not come here to drink coffee and go to the shopping mall with people to buy colors for their nails.

The enemy and some Rabbis have also said the same since 2012 that things are going to get "Heated". According to the rabbi that I won't name, he was terrified, and he says that "Things will become extremely hard" (for the jews) and that possibly only those "who practice the kabbalah may survive". Putting one and one together the jews are going to have it in and the wise ones know it.

Aliens won't intervene harder to just LARP around, but help us and/or fight their way through the progress or deterioration of our civilizations.

I could give a shit less about that. What im looking forward too is the fact that the fourth reich will be here soon and we will build these things ourselves.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I could give a shit less about that. What im looking forward too is the fact that the fourth reich will be here soon and we will build these things ourselves.

Exactly. If anything, this only means "Double your efforts" as far as we are concerned. This is to empower us.

The enemy has been quite fast dropping and we just need to keep this up. So far none of their creep methods have been permanent or manifest for very long. The RTR's have been doing the work that is required.

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Exactly. If anything, this only means "Double your efforts" as far as we are concerned. This is to empower us.

The enemy has been quite fast dropping and we just need to keep this up. So far none of their creep methods have been permanent or manifest for very long. The RTR's have been doing the work that is required.

HAIL SATAN!
Basicaly as i've understood we have to work hard to fix this planet enough (like helping exposing the jews, make Spiritual Satanism more popular and so on) and then the God's will come to help us advance further. Am i right?

Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you

Aldrick Strickland said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:

EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.

darkmonkey666 said:
I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.

Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you
The ones who did these things are not "whites", but rather Jews with white skin. They are merely using the white race as a scapegoat for their crimes, as usual.
Read the Joy of Satan website in full, as it answers questions like these and many more.
http://satanisgod.org

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I have some questions
Just need the answer
Thank you
Behind all of this crap you accuse the White Race of there's the hand of a jew, the british were under the control of the rothschild and all these disgusting wars that whites waged on whites it was because of disgusting xianity created by none other than the jew.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I have some questions
Just need the answer
Thank you
The World has been raped by the jew throughout the last few thousand years. White people were sheep, following "god" (the jew) and being unable to know the actual truth of things. The jew is not White; it is jewish.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I have some questions
Just need the answer
Thank you

How many sermons and stuff have you actually read so far on the forum?

You say you believe the Jews are the real problem but this reply clearly says that you know absolutely nothing about them.

If you wage war, what do you need to know?
You'd want to know your enemies secrets, so you send spies to mix with them and join their ranks and such. Get to know their plans.

Now what the Jew has done, is take over the system and destroy it from within. They are the ones that rule.
The ones who made xianity, islam. The religions that absolutely destroy anything natural, scientific, or knowledgeable.
There were many illiterate people in the middle ages. Let alone how many would have even known how to write?

Rather than making it all sound like a joke and 'its all whiteys fault' read and study a bit more, alright?

Because what you're saying is like saying.. I made a mistake but it is HIS fault.
See the ridiculousness of that example?

It's always interesting and even funny that all people since forever have slavery and also for documented history like 2000+ years, but the issue becomes only when White people do it.

Are you aware of your own history and how you kept 90% of your own people as what we can broadly define as "Slaves" for 2000 years for what appears to be zero outcome of it?

The problem isn't when African tribes enslave one another for like 5000 years, no. This never happened. The problem is if some "Whites" (aka jews basically, not even Whites in reality) end up there and make "Slavery".

If you want to ask the serious questions about slavery do not only get focused on the gibs and Muh Britons, but look into more important reasons as to why this is the case since the advent of all known history, and what validity it has in that. Before "Whitey" was any problem, that is.

Then the more you study you will understand that Whites actually practiced the most 'Humane' forms of so called "Slavery", and that when this wasn't the case, it was due to external factors, such as jews.

After you do this, compare the "Slavery" under "Whites", with the "Slavery under our own loving compatriots, LOL" and tell me if "Slavery" is a White problem or something else.

Its because everyone is taught the Jewish Marxist version of history which is political propaganda by the Jews and since many people are ignorant of history and trained to accept the authority of the establishment without thinking twice due to the social conditioning of the enemy that is what happens.

Europe was taken over by the Jewish elites with the Catholic Church in numerous wars which killed millions of Europeans. Then the Feudal system was installed which erased the history of Europeans and gave them the Jewish cult that set up and ran the slave society in which the majority of Europeans were made slaves to the small land owning nobility which was the sword arm of the Jewish run Church.

After social events created a series of brutal wars launched by the Catholic Church against the nobility that was rebelling against their grip this created a new series of social movements and with some advancements technologically the social order started to change into the Enlightenment. From here nations like England became independent of the Catholic Church in a series of wars and religious massacres that would make your hair stand on end.

However William of Orange marched on England and became King he was banked rolled by the Jewish bankers in Holland and in 1690 when he became King he allowed the Jews back into England. The Jews worked to take over England and by 1815 they owned the entire Banking system and were in control of England. The Rothschilds and then a series of Jewish elites ran the British Empire. The period of colonization of India was a looting operation by the Jews who sucked the energy out of India into the Jews hands.

The same Jews used that cheap labour in India to ship the British economy to India and elsewhere with "Free Trade" the globalization of the British economy to make more money. They destroyed much of the economy of developing England and forced thousands of people into debtor labour prisons with their Jewish run economy. In many places like London one in five women were forced to become prostitutes to feed themselves and their children because their husbands where worked to death in Jewish owned slave factories. This is why there was a mass exodus of people out of England to Australia, South Africa and North America. Everyone of my family that left England did so because it was that or starve or be working poor for life due to the Jewish run system.

The original East Indian Company that started the looting and colonization of India that lead to the Sepoy revolt in the 1850's the lead to the creation of the Raj, where all Jewish created and run international corporations that where created by Sephardic Jews in Holland who had been expelled from Spain and England before. This company also ran the slave trade of Black Africans and Whites from Ireland and England who where sold into slavery by Jewish puppet Cromwell and all worked to death in Jewish sugar cane, slave plantations in the New World.

Everyone is getting Jewed.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello
I have some questions
Just need the answer
Thank you

Way_Seeker666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:
I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.

Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.

I will do that. To be honest my main motivation is so I can have friends and a partner who can understand me and not be alone in my thinking about life so I want to bring about Satan's world quicker as well. I will clean my aura. I don't know if this is selfish or not but it motivates me so I am using that as motivation.

The Rothschilds were major stock holders in the East-India Company.

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/collections/treasure_of_the_month/december_2017_east_india_company_stock_list_1815

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Shael said:

Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.

My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?

The Raj was a push and pull between the Jewish overlords and their Christian program golems and the normal English civil servants of the Empire who just wanted people in India to have clean water, roads and hospitals.

The solders of the English army where poor people who's only choice was to enter the Army as a job and many of them would not live out their service. Many of my family members served in the Royal Army for that reason. It was that or starve.

However something to notice during the Sepoy revolt the Sikh's and Hindu's did not join the revolt, because they found out it was a Muslim Jihad to put the Mogul Empire back into power they sided with the British and the Sikh's who had been conquered in the Anglo-Sikh wars, fought with the British instead.

Everyone in India preferred the rule of the British Empire over the Moguls.

Savitar said:
The Rothschilds were major stock holders in the East-India Company.

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/collections/treasure_of_the_month/december_2017_east_india_company_stock_list_1815

Daryna said:
I do not need a help, I want live absolutely neutrally, but I dedicated, how to dedicate back? I want be for myself. I want be not satanist. I like live by itself :)

Disappointment on not finding a sugar daddy or something?

If you do not want to be with Satan, by all means, feel free. I mean with the abomination unmoderated messages I have seen, it only would make sense.

Is now the one who you planned to use as a Sugardaddy also meant to run behind you and beg you for your soul?

If you want to be with Satan and at your first day you larp around to go learn hebrew, maybe this is for a reason of your longings?

You will have to get more serious with this if you want to be with Satan it is that simple.

darkmonkey666 said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

I will do that. To be honest my main motivation is so I can have friends and a partner who can understand me and not be alone in my thinking about life so I want to bring about Satan's world quicker as well. I will clean my aura. I don't know if this is selfish or not but it motivates me so I am using that as motivation.

I'm sure we all want that, it's natural, and I don't think it really matters if your main motivation is "selfish". You know this is the right thing to do and use what motivates you to do it so don't worry.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?

I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick, sometimes I think you can be a bit much but regarding this I agree with you.

I can see that some people just can't feel secure about themselves without someone standing by their side regardless of what kind of person they are. Its why we end up with race mixed couples (along with the fact that the Jew of course does whatever they can to promote it). Putting this aside though, I believe there is a difference between feeling overwhelmed by isolation vs feeling overwhelmed by the need for acceptance by others. I myself am similar in regards to how I see relationships, romantic and platonic alike. Beyond the simple superficial surface deep social interactions, I keep any true and real relationship behind strict conditions which end up leaving me with basically no one that I can call "friend" let alone a lover. That being said at times I do feel the desire for companionship and yet I am also fine and somewhat accepting of my current situation. For some this might be too difficult but to me I enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with this solitude. The forums and the Gods are enough for me 'right now'. This will change in the future after many difficult battles have passed and we have freed this world but for now this is just fine for me. I will do a working eventually but its not a priority as there are more important matters to me.

I have interacted with many people, goyim especially, that simply just dont love themselves. They demand love from others because they dont love themselves enough and want to fill the space with someone else's love. They end up staying in bad relationships because of it. Such things are simply not worth it. Those people are simply not worth it beyond mere surface interaction. I will not allow myself to be with someone on such a low level if they are not willing to rise to a higher level. That's simply me and my way.

darkmonkey666 said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Everyone's motivation in a way is more or less selfish. We want a free world. We want a world where we can advance without interruption. We want a world that is just. We want a world where people aren't goyim. We want friends and families that aren't brainwashed by enemy programs. We want a life with our Gods here with us. We want a partner to live a life with. We want to be Gods ourselves. We hate the Jews and want them gone. We hate dying and being set back. We hate being slaves. We hate how the world is full of idiots. We hate how the world is full of selfish assholes. We hate how the world is brainwashed to the point that they purposely walk towards oblivion. These are among the ocean full of reasons we all have. None of these are wrong and all of these are "selfish".

What matters is that you are doing something. The rest of the world isnt. And its your effort and ability that is making a difference, not the goyim, not the NPCs but you and every Spiritual Satanist that is working hard under the guidance of our Gods. Let that fill you with pride. It's OUR collective effort that will save this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back