Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do insects have a soul?

Yes they have a soul, no it’s not bad to kill flies, kill all of those fuckers!

Yes they do. On other places in universe there are insectoid beings, much larger than insects on earth.

And lifespan of a common house fly is less than a month. If you need to kill a fly because it wont leave you alone, do it.

Aquarius said:

"He sustains the life of both man and beast. In doing so, he does not neglect even the smallest and most insignificant who maketh to sprout, the grain art thou."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

MiniMe3388 said:
Is it bad that the flies are being killed?

"He sustains the life of both man and beast. In doing so, he does not neglect even the smallest and most insignificant who maketh to sprout, the grain art thou."

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

I bet you were a liberal before coming to SS lol
Flies are parassites, just like jews, yeah lets have some compassion towards them and just let them suck our blood off right?

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

Flies are parassites, just like jews, yeah lets have some compassion towards them and just let them suck our blood off right?

Lol. No

All I am saying Aquarius is not kill them unnecessarily aka your saying ' kill the motherfuckers'

There's like hundreds of billions of flies in the world. Killing a fly in your house is going to have absolutely zero effect on the fly population. You have the right to kill all the bugs in your house. Just think about if your house was never built on that land and the land there was still nature. There would be a bird or a spider that would eat that fly so either way the fly would die. Or even just the temperature woyld kill it. That's just nature. It's only the unnatural form of the house that protects the fly and keeps it alive anyway, when it would not survive in nature. Some bugs I prefer to carry outside, but things like moths or flies where there can be hundreds more in a couple weeks if you leave any to survive, you have to stop them when you have the chance and stop every one that you find.

You can take a small kitchen dish towel by two diagonal corners one corner in each hand, and swing the middle of it forward turning it like a wheel in front of you a few times. This rolls it up so it's like a short rope now. Then you can whip it and slap a fly in the face with it, and it falls down dead before it even has time to know anything is happening. So you don't have to spend an hour trying to sneak up behind it to catch it.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:
sunrise said:

Lol. No

All I am saying Aquarius is not kill them unnecessarily aka your saying ' kill the motherfuckers'
Why not kill the all? They are parassites and contain viruses that could kill people. Compassion doesent work on parassites.

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

Lol. No

Why not kill the all? They are parassites and contain viruses that could kill people. Compassion doesent work on parassites.
Indeed infects like cockroaches,flies, mosquitoes and others like them are dangerous for the life due to the pathogens they carry with them so we do not want them in our house or anywhere near us!So Aquarius and Larisa666 are right on saying kill them if you see them near you !But on the other hand many incects are really useful since they eat useless or harmful essences from the ground!Also every living being is needed so biodiversity can exist!

I kill anything in my apartment except spiders sometimes I have killed spiders if I think they have venom don't really want that around me either.

satanichonor said:
I kill anything in my apartment except spiders sometimes I have killed spiders if I think they have venom don't really want that around me either.
Don't kill spiders man, most of them are little bro's.

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
Until you get a female spider and there's trillions of baby ones everywhere
150421-news-squashed-wolf-spider-babies-vin.jpg

I try to only keep male spiders and kill female spiders so they won't have babies in the house. But I don't know how to tell the difference by looking at them so I only let one spider live in a big area and kill the other ones. They're good if they just sit in their little corner, but we don't need them exploring all around!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:

I try to only keep male spiders and kill female spiders so they won't have babies in the house. But I don't know how to tell the difference by looking at them so I only let one spider live in a big area and kill the other ones. They're good if they just sit in their little corner, but we don't need them exploring all around!
Lol! i never had such a problem. (Fortunately hahaha)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:

That's bad I would rather have a bird get the insects than have that happen they're all different types of spiders in my apartment I kind of enjoy them. People should actually throw them outside.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back