Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Meaning Of The Phoenix

Mageson666

The Meaning Of The Phoenix

The ancient Egyptians had four major aspects of the soul, the Kha which is the physical body, the Ka the astral body, the Akh the light body or pranic body, and the Ba the soul which housed the mind and emotions, the personality of the individual. The Ba is what contains the bodies together and what reincarnates.

Note three of the bodies all have the K in the name, the K letter relates to the serpent energies. The Egyptians called the heart JB, this is the center of the head hence the Egyptians stated the seat of the soul the BA contains the mind and emotions. The B is a double letter with V and in Sanskrit the B is also the V. JB becomes Jiva the individual soul which is in the center of the brain, the third eye region is called the seat of Jiva-Atman the personal soul in Hinduism.

The Benben to the Egyptians or the phoenix to the Greeks was symbolized as the region of the sixth center, the center of the skull the Thalamus region, the seat of the soul and it relates to the BA. The Benben is the capstone to the Egyptians as well and the capstone had the Eye of Ra upon it which shows the Thalamus in the head. The myth of the phoenix connects it to this region.

The phoenix was reborn by uniting with a White Stone, in the ancient world gems or stones were symbolic of the chakras. The White Stone is the solar chakra. The phoenix becomes the dove, the dove was shown atop the Serpent Wand of Hermes to the Greeks, the center of the brain. In the Grail mysteries every Friday a white dove carrying a wafer with the solar symbol upon it would descend to the Grail castle and drop this into the Grail. This is still seen on the Ace of Cups in the Tarot cards. The dove is the symbol of spirit, the third eye relates to spirit, the energy of the dove or spirit descending is the golden dew of the pineal gland descending to the Grail or White Stone, the solar chakra. The Grail castle was shown in the shape of a eight spoke wheel, with the Grail King sitting in the center holding the Grail. This is the King the solar chakra in the center of the soul, the shape of the castle is the other 12 major chakras connecting to the solar which is the center of the soul and circulates energy to all chakras and nadis.

The date of the phoenix's rebirth is March 21 the start of the Magnum Opus. The phoenix being reborn from the egg is the BA the soul being reborn from the Magnum Opus. The code of god being called one but also 13 is the reality that "god" is the 13 chakras of the soul and the one is uniting all 13 chakras and transforming them into the Aku the new soul. The 13 steps of the Magnum Opus. In the east there are 13 gods that rule the universe the individual soul.

Note the phoenix is a popular allegory psychologically today, and this shows what is important. Without the actual knowledge of the meaning of the phoenix and how to use this spiritually. The symbolism of the phoenix becomes nothing but psychological poetry and accomplishes nothing of deep importance but providing a symbol of poetic expression.

Source
The Shining Ones, Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn

Hi, you wrote extensively in the past about some chakras, like the 3rd chakra, the 4th, and the 7th if I remember correctly. Could you write in depth about the 5th? Its main role and function in the soul, how important is it etc?

cosmictraveler666 said:
Hi, you wrote extensively in the past about some chakras, like the 3rd chakra, the 4th, and the 7th if I remember correctly. Could you write in depth about the 5th? Its main role and function in the soul, how important is it etc?
He wrote on it here:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18287&p=70432&hilit=Mundane#p70432

HP Mageson666 said:
The B is a double letter with V and in Sanskrit the B is also the V.
JB becomes Jiva...
I'm guessing this means that the Egyptians pronounced the J as 'Ji' and the B as 'Ba', leading to a pronounciation of "Jiba"? Then the B being interchanged to a V, making it "Jiva"?
Pretty cool :)

The golden dew descending happens naturally from rising of the kundalini energies? Or is this something that should be directed, I feel that I am acquainted with this pleasureable energy that comes from the center of the head, but I usually do not direct it into my solar chakra.

Hp Mageson666 said:
In the Grail mysteries every Friday a white dove carrying a wafer with the solar symbol upon it would descend to the Grail castle and drop this into the Grail. This is still seen on the Ace of Cups in the Tarot cards. The dove is the symbol of spirit, the third eye relates to spirit, the energy of the dove or spirit descending is the golden dew of the pineal gland descending to the Grail or White Stone, the solar chakra.
In Norse myths, is said that Odin took the form of a Eagle to theft the Mead of Poetry. In Greek art, the goddess Hebe was showed offering a cup of Ambrosia to a Eagle. In Vedas is said that a Shyena(Eagle) bring Some to earth. According to Robert De Boron, the Fisher King is called Bron, who is Bran. In Celtic myths, is said that the god Bran have a magic cauldron that can restore the dead to life. “Bran” means “Crow” in Welsh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back