Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Liberation:Psychiatric Staff Allows Man to Chop Off His Own Penis and Testicles With Ceramic Knife, Say He’s Sane

Jack

trent-gates-2.jpg

Psychology and psychiatry are weapons that the Jews use to advance their agenda. They label the natural and healthy behavior of energetic young boys as “ADHD” while stating that men who chop off their own penises and testicles are sane.

Daily Mail:

A man sliced off his own penis and testicles using an ultra-sharp ceramic knife so he could become a genitalia-free ‘nullo’ – and then kept his severed organ in the freezer until his mother threw it out.

Trent Gates, a 23-year-old from Washington DC, removed his testicles in a DIY surgical procedure performed in his own apartment in April 2016, before chopping off his penis in a North Carolina motel room eight months later.

Gates, who says he sanitized the blade for safety and took only painkillers in preparation, was inspired to perform the radical procedure after seeing another famous ‘nullo’ called Gelding at the age of 15.

A ‘nullo’, also known as a ‘smoothie’, is someone who has undergone extreme body modification by having their genitals, and sometimes nipples, surgically removed.

‘I used a ceramic (knife) because its sharper than the steel, less ripping and tearing,’ the IT worker told the Metro Online, adding that he took ‘every precaution’ before surgery and went to the hospital immediately afterwards.

‘I honestly didn’t have a problem with the pain. I used a little bit of a numbing agent, a little bit of lidocaine on it, and i took to five milligrams of oxycodene that they prescribed me when I did my balls to take the edge off,’ Gates said.

The same surgeon stitched him up on both occasions.

He told Metro: ‘They made sure I got psychiatric treatment just to make sure I was sane and that it was a good decision. ‘The therapists and the psychiatric staff said “Yeah, yeah, he’s good, he’s sane…miraculously”.

To help him recover from the procedure, Gates inserted a catheter for several weeks to ensure there was a hole through which he could urinate.

When he removed his testicles it took around a month for the wound to heal, while the area where his penis once was took three weeks.

Gates described the surgery as not being ‘that painful’ and boasted of his improved sexual performance afterwards, admitting the first time he had sex following the surgery he ‘almost passed out’ from the intensity – and was shaking for hours after.

‘It was that intense of an orgasm,’ he said. ‘It’s kind of weird.’

He also explained that he can still ejaculate, but that it is the bodily fluid produced from his prostate, minus the semen once produced from his testicles.
anime-despair-1.gif

He added that both his parents and grandparents were immediately accepting of his life choice – although his mother drew the line at having his penis stored in the family freezer and threw it out.

Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7001531/Man-chopped-penis-testicles-nullo.html

Let me be the first to say this is actually the best thing to happen.

awaits responses

At least this person's seed will not spread! :lol: This zidiot will not spread its infection around! :lol: sigh If he comes to his senses and regrets his retarded actions, then I might not have much sympathy for him at first; although, speaking scientifically - in the absence of a penis, one is a girl. Fucking stupid retard. Dysmorphophobia to the extreme, masked by "sex-change"/androgyny nonsense.

At this point I feel like slapping him across his face - and that should, with all intents and purposes, be done by using his detached bits, to make it as personal, as embarrassing and as humiliating as possible. We'd then play football with his cock and balls - stick them in a bag or balloon and kick them around a pitch or on tarmac. It should be made a spectacle (tackle!) out of. His 'tackle' should be made a speck-tackle out of. (For those who don't know, I am not referring to football tackling, but 'tackle' being slang for male genitals.)

That Gif is litteraly me after reading this horrible story :shock:

And who the fuck would have to want to have sex with this disgusting human being (if you even want to call him that)? :?

luis said:

And who the fuck would have to want to have sex with this disgusting human being (if you even want to call him that)? :?
(To frighten you a bit more) can you imagine his privates flapping and wagging about like a gecko's tail, all over the floor?! :p

FancyMancy said:
luis said:

(To frighten you a bit more) can you imagine his privates flapping and wagging about like a gecko's tail, all over the floor?! :p
Again me:
anime-despair-1.gif

This topic is extremely graphic , my stomach fell off :shock:
:| o
Oh my Gods :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :eek:

Goldenage18 said:
Same, I would have prefered not reading.

Aquarius said:
Goldenage18 said:
Same, I would have prefered not reading.
NDoXBGV.jpg

...but it can be joked about and made the subject of ridicule, made a mockery of! Hehe.

Oy Vey Goy Perfectly Sane and Healthy.

*YOU* are unhealthy for not accepting this. Hospitalize him immidiately, oy vey! I will call the thought police on you!! Oy vehhhhhhhhhh

A ‘nullo’, also known as a ‘smoothie’, is someone who has undergone extreme body modification by having their genitals, and sometimes nipples, surgically removed.
Should still remove all the hair in order to be like the grays.

TimberWolf said:
Should still remove all the hair in order to be like the grays.
I think the original term was "eunuch" and they were there merely and solely for the king's/concubines' pleasure/safety!

"Damn. I'm so horny! I so wish I hadn't've chopped me bits off!"

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
I'm surprised you never said "It's the dog's bollocks"
Aww. You Americans/Americanised people are so cute. "Dog's bollocks" indicates something good, enjoyable, pleasant, top-notch, impeccable. Are you admitting that you have a very strange fetish here?! :p Maybe you've been watching the Saw films too much! :p Also - a dog wouldn't dismember himself! This...person...in the article is a bitch - and I don't mean female, but a bitch to stupidity and "culture" crap.

Believe it or don't, though, I've never actually used that phrase before, lol.

FancyMancy said:
Aww. You Americans/Americanised people are so cute. "Dog's bollocks" indicates something good, enjoyable, pleasant, top-notch, impeccable. Are you admitting that you have a very strange fetish here?! :p Maybe you've been watching the Saw films too much! :p Also - a dog wouldn't dismember himself! This...person...in the article is a bitch - and I don't mean female, but a bitch to stupidity and "culture" crap.
I know what it means. I don't think it was a good activity he did, I don't have any fetishes, and I never watched any Saw movie. But HE obviously loved it! So you could have said something like "He thought having a clipped-off tackle was the dog's bollocks, but all he got is worse than spayed and neutered."
FancyMancy said:
Yes you have, dummy:

FancyMancy said:
Would it not be far wrong to say that, due to the Pineal Gland translating telepathic communication from different languages into our own language and understanding, that the Pineal Gland also 'translates' our affirmations and use of words into what we actually mean and intend (I expect to within a margin of error)? Bearing in mind that all non-traditional/non-ancient language - i.e. non-Sanskrit - is inadequate, especially with corruption and dissimilation.

Similarly to what you said, "That's the shit" means/has come to mean, "That's very good/excellent...", but would be misunderstood by someone from elsewhere; or "the dog's bollocks", while not a phrase that I use, means similarly, but to someone else would mean something that we wouldn't want to think about.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I know what it means. I don't think it was a good activity he did, I don't have any fetishes, and I never watched any Saw movie. But HE obviously loved it! So you could have said something like "He thought having a clipped-off tackle was the dog's bollocks, but all he got is worse than spayed and neutered."
Hey, I'm not a comedian who you can heckle! :p
FancyMancy said:
Yes you have, dummy:

FancyMancy said:
Would it not be far wrong to say that, due to the Pineal Gland translating telepathic communication from different languages into our own language and understanding, that the Pineal Gland also 'translates' our affirmations and use of words into what we actually mean and intend (I expect to within a margin of error)? Bearing in mind that all non-traditional/non-ancient language - i.e. non-Sanskrit - is inadequate, especially with corruption and dissimilation.

Similarly to what you said, "That's the shit" means/has come to mean, "That's very good/excellent...", but would be misunderstood by someone from elsewhere; or "the dog's bollocks", while not a phrase that I use, means similarly, but to someone else would mean something that we wouldn't want to think about.
Yeah, I was explaining something using a well-known phrase, not using the term myself. I'm just not into both Animals, nor bolocks, in that way, so I wouldn't say it, lol.

When you discover can not exist limit to stupidity...but think positivy: more girl for satanist :D.
Without joke: i think I know the so-called psychiatry well (often they want to fill you with drugs, I can say everything about my parents, but at least they didn't follow what they said psychiatrists otherwise they were stunned by drugs for those who had prescribed me to "calm me" and other nonsense .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back