Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pope promises Catholic Church won't rape little boys anymore

StraitShot47

In an unprecedented move by the Pope, his deviance, decreed any priest that sees little boy penetration to report it immediately to their superior! Because in the church sharing is caring, even little boy holes.

This makes one wonder, what was the standard operating procedure prior to 2019? Just fuck as many as you could?

ROME — Pope Francis on Thursday issued the first law obligating officials in the Roman Catholic Church worldwide to report cases of clergy sexual abuse — and attempts to cover it up — to their superiors. The decree was Francis’ long-anticipated concrete response to address a crisis that has devastated the church and clouded his legacy.

If you want to read more of Horowitz's piece you can here; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/world/europe/pope-francis-abuse-catholic-church.html

The fact the Vatican and those residing in it had not been razed yet is just testament to how dumb and enslaved Christians are. They are so evil that these things simply pass them by.

Their head leader just told them "oh its ok, we the jewish criminals and followers of rabbi christos will just try to stop being pedo which we have been for thousands of years after 2020 years of raping, looting and killing. Pls forgive us" and they just passively take it.

Passing a law means nothing as simply everyone in there is a rapist and predator. They just put the law so they do not defect and do so within legal context.

And they also only considered that to cut their losses due to being too found out for endless rapes and predatory attacks.

Honk Honk World.

StraitShot47 said:
In an unprecedented move by the Pope, his deviance, decreed any priest that sees little boy penetration to report it immediately to their superior! Because in the church sharing is caring, even little boy holes.

This makes one wonder, what was the standard operating procedure prior to 2019? Just fuck as many as you could?

ROME — Pope Francis on Thursday issued the first law obligating officials in the Roman Catholic Church worldwide to report cases of clergy sexual abuse — and attempts to cover it up — to their superiors. The decree was Francis’ long-anticipated concrete response to address a crisis that has devastated the church and clouded his legacy.

If you want to read more of Horowitz's piece you can here; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/world/europe/pope-francis-abuse-catholic-church.html
So the current "the" pope, who "is equal with 'god'", had to convene "god's chosen clergy" worldwide to have a little talk to make a "law" about this...rather than "god" protecting Children and not appointing Child rapists in the first place in such positions? Yeah, OK! How long did that take them to decide to try and placate the non-retarded Goyim worldwide? A few weeks. So much for "god" creating the entire Universe in 6 days.

I propose that in due time, when money is re-cajiggered and we're able to use it properly, that some Spiritual Satanists create nano-technology which watches the jew in every square mile of this Planet. The little bots should also include a

high-velocity rifle that will splatter his brains all over the building site! Freedom means the ability to defend yourself - whatever the cost!
[Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas - 'AmmuNation' gun shop advert]

"If you love your family, prove it - with a gun!"

This is a fan-made advert -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkfn4qIXOg

One of the adverts which I quoted above -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG_0WROEigM

One day, there shall be some fun going against the jew worldwide, making it cower in fear and its own shit. I would try and make sure I would be present in one of those locations to watch and enjoy such a spectacle - but then we'd have an actual JewTube where such videos can be posted! :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The fact the Vatican and those residing in it had not been razed yet is just testament to how dumb and enslaved Christians are. They are so evil that these things simply pass them by.
I see xians on the j00t00bs still praising the very same jebus who appointed Child rapists all over the world to rape Children all over the world...

Their head leader just told them "oh its ok, we the jewish criminals and followers of rabbi christos will just try to stop being pedo which we have been for thousands of years after 2020 years of raping, looting and killing. Pls forgive us" and they just passively take it.
Nuh-uh! Dat's becoz da poop is of the debull and god will smight him one day becuz e is evullz and not wheely a kwistian.

Passing a law means nothing as simply everyone in there is a rapist and predator. They just put the law so they do not defect and do so within legal context.

And they also only considered that to cut their losses due to being too found out for endless rapes and predatory attacks.

Honk Honk World.
Yeah, they just had to do something. Most non-retards know this is exactly ZERO, and know NOTHING will be done to help the victims, etc.

'FancyMancy said:
...GTA commercials...

Damn that is what I'm talking about we need more commercials like that. I'm sure every anti-gun nut would be like "Oh muh holocost". And we can see Cabala News Network going haywire as we activated the wambulance.

FancyMancy said:
Nuh-uh! Dat's becoz da poop is of the debull and god will smight him one day becuz e is evullz and not wheely a kwistian.

Whuh-brah u telling me catlick is ebul and the debol? I don understand dah kwistian, day b like trippin against us. Y u guys all be gud and we be bad, what about muh ekwality an shiet? Muh poop is dah speker of tha lawd, the LAWD dude fellow kwistian pls reconsider us as debol and ebil we be gud, muh poop tell me so. Lok at muh polak brethern day be like chosen wiht peple, day be gud and shiet. Dah poop and lawd cay polak be gud, holy gud shiet.

Catholic Church is very creepy I once went to catholic mass these two men in the back standing right behind me were pure evil could see it in them..

If anyone else is thinking that this isn't a good enough response, remember who issued this "law": a jew. This child rape is a cornerstone of their religion.

The jews, their religion, their schills, their sheep, and their tools are our misfortune. Always remember that.

Gear88 said:
'FancyMancy said:
...GTA commercials...

Damn that is what I'm talking about we need more commercials like that. I'm sure every anti-gun nut would be like "Oh muh holocost". And we can see Cabala News Network going haywire as we activated the wambulance.

FancyMancy said:

Whuh-brah u telling me catlick is ebul and the debol? I don understand dah kwistian, day b like trippin against us. Y u guys all be gud and we be bad, what about muh ekwality an shiet? Muh poop is dah speker of tha lawd, the LAWD dude fellow kwistian pls reconsider us as debol and ebil we be gud, muh poop tell me so. Lok at muh polak brethern day be like chosen wiht peple, day be gud and shiet. Dah poop and lawd cay polak be gud, holy gud shiet.
(You messed-up the quote tags. :p)
With GTA SA (about clearin' the 'hood of drugs, etc.), and weed topics both fresh in my mind...plus other contexts -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSfCjVk6Xc

Starcopper said:
If anyone else is thinking that this isn't a good enough response, remember who issued this "law": a jew. This child rape is a cornerstone of their religion.

The jews, their religion, their schills, their sheep, and their tools are our misfortune. Always remember that.
Any xians who continue to worship the Child-raping-"priest"-appointing jew false-god are just beyond dead at this point, and to be brutal they don't deserve "saving" now... (Although, I might reserve the tiniest iota, though, not that there would be any point...)

The Catholic Church has two different groups of Priests, the child raping ones and the Nun raping ones.

This is why they were attacking their own Churches around Easter, they needed the sympathetic connection to raise energy into their thought form, and they wanted to move attention off the issue of they rape children. And try and appear as victims.

However that all failed and now the Pope still has to stand in the pubic and address the issue, and in the way you can tell himself and none of the Vatican even care and don't intend to do anything about it but keep raping children and covering it over. Which is all they have been doing all along. They are paying vapid lip service and everyone damn well knows it.

Do you think the Pope rose to the top of a child rape cult that is run by child rapists because they intend to stop raping children, ever....

HP Mageson666 said:
Do you think the Pope rose to the top of a child rape cult that is run by child rapists because they intend to stop raping children, ever....
Nah, I reckon "the" pope was named according to the "prophesies" regarding the last-days' "the" popeses, leading up to when armageddon and apocalypse happenzzz.

I'm personally amused by the fact that his anticipated solution to rampant, systemic child molestation will basically boil down to telling them "don't do that."

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'm personally amused by the fact that his anticipated solution to rampant, systemic child molestation will basically boil down to telling them "don't do that."
Exactly. The current "the" pope had to convene "god's choszen priests" worldwide to talk about how to say, "No." like a parent to a young Child, instead of this "god" preventing it from happening in the first place instead of appointing these Child rapists in such positions deliberately. This "the" pope will never explain why "god" appointed Child rapists worldwide, deliberately, knowing that they would rape Children before it appointed them, but instead will say "the debull diddit. Waaaahhhh".

Is more like probable the USA become a Monarchy can the Church stop to rape our children! :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back