Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Demand Global Criminalization Of Things They Don't Like

Mageson666

Jews Demand Global Criminalization Of Things They Don't Like

[ My note:The Jewbeasts are now calling to pass laws to criminalize "Anti-Semitism" which is anything the Jews don't like, and making such demands at Security Council meetings of the UN. The first thing the Jewbeasts did when they created their Soviet Jewion was to criminalize Anti-Semitism, with the death penalty.

The important part of this Jewbeasts racist whining about the Goyim Know, is the Jewbeast invokes the claimed Synagogue attacks in America. The same attacks which are full of strange unanswered questions and strange tales and have the marks of false flag attacks all over them by the Jewbeasts themselves. And now everyone knows why. They want to create the events to end Freedom of Speech and the First Amendment. Jewbeasts are so evil and criminal they can't survive in a free and honest, humane world. They murdered hundreds of millions of Europeans, Chinese and African's with their Jewbeast evil, how many Palestinians have they killed? They run the criminal world banks, sex slave trade, drugs trades, child snuff rings with their Jewish mafia, media and Hollywood and promote nothing but lies, evil, hatred and destructive trash to the world, Jews are the reason the world suffers. The Jewbeasts believe they are above being held accountable for such in the court of public honor and truth.

Note to remind everyone of the Jewbeasts whining the quotes of the Jewish Talmud are in brackets along with the article posted, Oy veh!]

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Israeli-envoy-calls-for-criminalizing-antisemitism-after-NYT-cartoon-588234

Jerusalem Post Diaspora Antisemitism
Israeli envoy calls for criminalizing antisemitism after NYT cartoon
“The time for talking and having a conversation is over."

[“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)]

The only way to stop antisemitism is to criminalize it, Israel’s Ambassador to the UN Danny Danon told reporters in New York on Monday.

[“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)]

“The time for talking and having a conversation is over,” Danon said. “What Israel and the Jewish community around the world demand is action - and now."

[“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)]

Danon, speaking on the sidelines of the United Nations Security Council meeting, said that those who engage in antisemitism "must be punished. Whether it is here at the UN [or by] political leaders, editors, policy pundits or college professors, it does not matter...

["The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b ]

The jewshits are onto the bathroom seat conspiracies again. This time in front of everyone and toward everyone.

The time for conversation is over with the Gentiles they lost that one so now mommy UN criminalize everyone breathing.

Daryna said:
Maybe do it secretly?

They want the "Goyim" to KNOW that they are attacking them. There is no point anymore in secrecy, they have been revealed to billions at this point. Either they fight their stand now or they will be ruined. Too many people know for them to do it 'secrectly', plus, they are proven beyond a doubt to be guilty by the results of what they do.

Secrecy on this matter is a thing of the past for jews. They lost on that one in Hitler's time. Plus, they feel confident enough to tell the Goyim to fuck off straight up right now, and they have even been admitting publicly all the so called plans that "Conspiracy theorists" accused them of.

In germany they try to criminalize vaccinate protest:

"About 600,000 people in Germany would be affected by the controversial obligation to vaccinate against measles. The Federal Ministry of Health confirmed this to SPIEGEL. The compulsory vaccination is to apply to joint facilities such as kindergartens and schools as well as to employees in hospitals and doctors' surgeries. Initially, the "Bild" newspaper had reported on this.

According to estimates, 361,000 children in daycare centers and schools are not sufficiently vaccinated against measles. According to the Ministry of Health, there are 220,000 additional employees in hospitals and doctors' surgeries who could be obligated to vaccinate.

Law to come into force on March 1, 2020

The bill is to be passed by the cabinet before the summer break and will come into force on 1 March 2020. Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU) demands that anyone who does not want to have their child vaccinated against measles be fined 2500 euros and that the child in question be excluded from attending a day-care center. The coalition partner SPD supports the plans - unlike the opposition Greens.

In order to prevent the spread of measles viruses, vaccination rates of more than 95 percent are required. These rates are currently not reached in Germany. According to recently published data, around seven percent of school beginners in Germany are not sufficiently protected against measles, for example because they have only received one vaccination dose. However, the Standing Vaccination Commission at the Robert Koch Institute recommends that children be vaccinated against measles twice within the first two years: the first time between the 11th and 14th months of life, the second time between the 15th and 23rd months of life.

The obligation to vaccinate is a question of general health protection, Spahn told the ARD. Despite more intensive clarification, the necessary vaccination quotas have not yet been achieved. The debate about compulsory vaccination is raising awareness. "At the same time we regulate that educators, teachers, but also staff in hospitals, in public community facilities, must be vaccinated", said Spahn.

Recent outbreaks such as in Bavaria, Berlin, Hesse and North Rhine-Westphalia are due to "progressive vaccination fatigue", according to the bill. By the beginning of March 2019, 170 measles cases had been reported to the Robert Koch Institute.

Medical president wants exceptions

Doctor President Frank Ulrich Montgomery also supports Spahn's plans. He considers penalties for violations to be generally justified, but can imagine exceptions. A compulsory vaccination is easy to demand, but difficult to implement, said Montgomery. "I can't imagine dragging children with the police to vaccinate."

Measures must appeal to reason - that means above all better education. Montgomery, however, is in favour of exceptions to the vaccination requirement, as vaccinations can be dangerous for certain underlying diseases, for example. Parents who have serious reasons against vaccination should therefore be exempted from the vaccination obligation. "I have in mind something similar to what I used to do with conscription," said Montgomery. "This also applied to everyone, but there were commissions that recognised the refuseniks. We also need something like that for vaccinations.

Critics of the compulsory vaccination, on the other hand, complain that the debate is mainly about children. The majority of adults are not sufficiently immunised against measles. Researchers such as Cornelia Betsch, Professor of Health Communication at the University of Erfurt, warn that the obligation for certain vaccinations could lead to vaccination sceptics dispensing with other voluntary vaccinations."

https://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/diagnose/masern-600-000-menschen-in-deutschland-waeren-von-impfpflicht-betroffen-a-1265936.html

Maybe jews so stupid or smart to identify spy? But I like be careful, some people maybe talk that jews clever? I like to be your spy :D I can pretend like orthodox :idea: and have second smartphone. One smartphone old to find jos and new smartphone to find sites of jews where they climb but both smartphones the same. Or maybe exist idea how act? About rtr I know I will continue.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...make them known to Goyim...

So besides Amdusias's "Blatant Manifestation".

Are they doing this cause "We know?" or is it because they are like "We are King Kikes" bow down to us.

I mean is it arrogance or just lets muddle the waters and leave a poisonous, destructive landscape before we are brought down?

Kinda like a last "Fuck you, Goyim".

Fuck the jews, they’re over anyway. All this they’re doing is just swan’s song. They’re done, and we are here to make it sure.

Hail Satan! Forever!

The Jews have to be public about this to attempt to use false moral outrage to create the false justification for them shitting on your existence and criminalizing you for them being Jewish and you not.

Daryna said:
Maybe do it secretly?

Not a chance. Everybody knows about them now and these freaks can't possibly do anything to stop it. Empty threats and fear hazing in an attempt to demotivate you from participating in anti-semitism is their only matter of discourse left. The only thing worse to them than you being anti-semitic, is you being fearlessly anti-semitic.

Fuck every kike, go kill yourselves. HAIL SATAN

https://twitter.com/ZyclownB/status/1123421599997222912

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-09/netanyahu-meets-putin-as-russia-debates-deal-for-syrian-missiles

https://twitter.com/i/status/849255360301072384

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back