Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Gods And Gender

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Vx36 said:
I am a man and it has always been hard for me to be around people because I get emotional quite easily and am judged harshly for it. I am lucky I grew up before the age of current gender brainwashing but still had a military father who only had one idea of what a man and that was not me. He never understood that caring for people deeply would give courage to stand up for others where he would not.

I guess my point is other people shouldn't be the deciding factor of what a man or women should be but only ourselves. Any kind of surgery or drugs would only end up being crutches that eventually couldn't hold a person up. If they wanted long lasting results they need to appreciate who they are and I would start with studying astrology.

A lot of psychological dilemmas and problems people encounter today, is merely due to the lack of proper archetypes. The best way to understand these archetypal forms, is just by looking into the Ancient Greek Pantheon. There these are arrayed beautifully and with common sense, and with logic.

Yes, you are a man, this is biological reality, having emotions does NOT in anyway make you less than a man, nor does being an introvert, being thoughtful, or whatever else, does make you less than a "man".

Being sensitive is nothing wrong with this. This is also not 'negative'. Being caring is a perfectly male trait, if we are not caring then how exactly will we care for our own? There are caring men who do the lifting to build new worlds, not the careless ones.

The thing is people get confused but the prototypes for Archetypes of inner formation based on two Genders are really the Ancient Greek Gods. This is why it's important we return to sane minded Paganism, so that problems of this nature are immediately addressed from a very young age, and in most cases, without even confusion on the subject.

Hermes or Dionysus are not brutal like Hephaistos or Mars, they are still male however, and perfectly men. Mars and Hephaistos are the more crude and brutal side of the male energy, Zeus more refined and fatherly. Poseidon also is fatherly, but can be crude and have feminine characteristics of behavior. Apollo appears with a side of masculine severity but also feminine traits as God of music and lyre.

Biologically their genders are pretty apparent. Just look down there on the statues and you will see this. These are all manifestations of the same male gender in different formulations. And all of these are useful and of paramount importance to society. People should not feel ashamed or worthless because they are not specifically one or another form.

The same goes for the Goddesses. Athena is a Goddess of war and gets into traditionally masculine fields masculine affairs. While deliberate planning and craftiness belongs to Hermes, Athena is in Illiad portrayed as a major logical planner a rarity, but existing nevertheless within the female capability. Artemis hunts, on the other hand Aphrodite is purely "feminine" without any restriction. Hera is another archetype of motherly femininity and so forth.

Taking the above as a guide will clear up a lot of misconceptions people have in regards to genders. Your biological gender *IS* your biological gender. Where you fall on the above "Spectrum" and "Type" is more of a psychological and metaphysical notion of the energies of your own soul. This has to be accepted and understood, and you have to grow on your own potential, like a flower of your own nature and field, your own times, and your own conditions.

The lack of simple spiritual understanding such as the above has created monstrosities and a lot of mental illness in our recent times. Humanity has been lost in very gross and unnatural arguments as a result, and people have been trampled over by this loss of culture. This is because people are lost and this is terribly sad.

Paganism restores external health by instating first INTERNAL health. These are symbols we have had under different forms for centuries, and they are meant to help us grow psychologically and mentally into perfection.

Paganism ie, Satanism, is health and nature. There we find solace and inner healing, the soul finds peace and harmony.

iu

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The parallels with the Greek Pantheon are spot on! If only this would be presented to children instead of "sex ed."

Athena was the patron Goddess of Achilles in the Iliad and appears to him to clam his rage and give him wise council. The interesting thing Achilles was shown as bisexual, his lover was killed by Hector so he took revenge upon him. This was commented upon in later Greek works as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vx36 said:
I am a man and it has always been hard for me to be around people because I get emotional quite easily and am judged harshly for it. I am lucky I grew up before the age of current gender brainwashing but still had a military father who only had one idea of what a man and that was not me. He never understood that caring for people deeply would give courage to stand up for others where he would not.

I guess my point is other people shouldn't be the deciding factor of what a man or women should be but only ourselves. Any kind of surgery or drugs would only end up being crutches that eventually couldn't hold a person up. If they wanted long lasting results they need to appreciate who they are and I would start with studying astrology.

A lot of psychological dilemmas and problems people encounter today, is merely due to the lack of proper archetypes. The best way to understand these archetypal forms, is just by looking into the Ancient Greek Pantheon. There these are arrayed beautifully and with common sense, and with logic.

Yes, you are a man, this is biological reality, having emotions does NOT in anyway make you less than a man, nor does being an introvert, being thoughtful, or whatever else, does make you less than a "man".

Being sensitive is nothing wrong with this. This is also not 'negative'. Being caring is a perfectly male trait, if we are not caring then how exactly will we care for our own? There are caring men who do the lifting to build new worlds, not the careless ones.

The thing is people get confused but the prototypes for Archetypes of inner formation based on two Genders are really the Ancient Greek Gods. This is why it's important we return to sane minded Paganism, so that problems of this nature are immediately addressed from a very young age, and in most cases, without even confusion on the subject.

Hermes or Dionysus are not brutal like Hephaistos or Mars, they are still male however, and perfectly men. Mars and Hephaistos are the more crude and brutal side of the male energy, Zeus more refined and fatherly. Poseidon also is fatherly, but can be crude and have feminine characteristics of behavior. Apollo appears with a side of masculine severity but also feminine traits as God of music and lyre.

Biologically their genders are pretty apparent. Just look down there on the statues and you will see this. These are all manifestations of the same male gender in different formulations. And all of these are useful and of paramount importance to society. People should not feel ashamed or worthless because they are not specifically one or another form.

The same goes for the Goddesses. Athena is a Goddess of war and gets into traditionally masculine fields masculine affairs. While deliberate planning and craftiness belongs to Hermes, Athena is in Illiad portrayed as a major logical planner a rarity, but existing nevertheless within the female capability. Artemis hunts, on the other hand Aphrodite is purely "feminine" without any restriction. Hera is another archetype of motherly femininity and so forth.

Taking the above as a guide will clear up a lot of misconceptions people have in regards to genders. Your biological gender *IS* your biological gender. Where you fall on the above "Spectrum" and "Type" is more of a psychological and metaphysical notion of the energies of your own soul. This has to be accepted and understood, and you have to grow on your own potential, like a flower of your own nature and field, your own times, and your own conditions.

The lack of simple spiritual understanding such as the above has created monstrosities and a lot of mental illness in our recent times. Humanity has been lost in very gross and unnatural arguments as a result, and people have been trampled over by this loss of culture. This is because people are lost and this is terribly sad.

Paganism restores external health by instating first INTERNAL health. These are symbols we have had under different forms for centuries, and they are meant to help us grow psychologically and mentally into perfection.

Paganism ie, Satanism, is health and nature. There we find solace and inner healing, the soul finds peace and harmony.

iu

Beautiful Post Cobra.

I think the archetype of male god that comes closest to my way of being is Zeus, with the people I love especially my partner I am very protective and carer but I can also be quite rude and rough with someone I do not like especially if they offend me.
Also, though I have more developed my masculine side than my feminine side, I have always rejected the stereotypes about "being a masculine man" that this society instills in you.

Two souls let's call them Beta and Alpha get reincarnated on Earth.

Beta begins his new life in Murica. Gets raised as a catholic and attends church every weekend. Becomes a xian but also gets bullied at school. Turns faggot and broke because he gets in debt for a useless college degreee. Goes to Walmart for shopping. A nigglet junkie comes in shooting as he tries to rob it. Avoids death by getting struck by an obese person wheeler. Hits his head unconsciously. Arrives at hospital where a mexican performs brain surgery on him. Dies on the table with the words No hablo ingles ringing in his ears at age 30. Being pious in his life albeit faggot he arrives at heaven's gate but is denied entry because Saint Peter is too busy watching the latest pedo show streamed live from the Vatican.

Gets sent to hell where he is bullied once more.

Alpha begins his new life in the Balkans. Is piss poor with an alcoholic father. Hates himself and his life and envies the muricans. Gets raised orthodox and attends church every weekend where old ladies make him drink wine. Outside he sees gypsies begging. Tries to be a faggot but gets beaten by his dad and at school.With no choices left he gets a girlfriend. Turns out he likes girls. Is harassed by gypsies. Beats them up. Is criticised at church for this. Hates xians. Turns to satanism. Has a couple of kids which he raises well. Dies at age 65 by alcohol and cigarettes without taking at least one pension.

Gets sent to hell where he enjoys himself. Also gets to bully Beta.

Beta is reincarnated as a lobotomised servitor on a Word Bearers ship in the Warhammer Universe where he serves for millennia. At death his soul is devoured by the Chaos Gods. His soul dissipates and is lost forever.

Alpha is reincarnated as a space marine in the Iron Hands legion in the Warhammer Universe. Serves the God Emperor aka Satan with great joy and efficiency for millennia. Completes magnum opus. Becomes a god his soul needing no reincarnation.

HP Mageson666 said:
Athena was the patron Goddess of Achilles in the Iliad and appears to him to clam his rage and give him wise council. The interesting thing Achilles was shown as bisexual, his lover was killed by Hector so he took revenge upon him. This was commented upon in later Greek works as well.

For historical sake only I do not have any viable source from within the works that says that actually Achilles was bisexual in an explicit manner, and many of these statements are many exagerrations that have bled over from communism and/or feminist intellectuals to give attention to things which back then in the mind of people did not have all the strange content they have today.

There are a lot of gross exaggerations that were only created for political substance in ideas that are weak. Feminists got on the train and they defiled anything.

Immortal said:

Beta begins his new life in Murica. Gets raised as a catholic and attends church every weekend. Becomes a xian but also gets bullied at school. Turns faggot and broke because he gets in debt for a useless college degreee. Goes to Walmart for shopping. A nigglet junkie comes in shooting as he tries to rob it. Avoids death by getting struck by an obese person wheeler. Hits his head unconsciously. Arrives at hospital where a mexican performs brain surgery on him. Dies on the table with the words No hablo ingles ringing in his ears at age 30. Being pious in his life albeit faggot he arrives at heaven's gate but is denied entry because Saint Peter is too busy watching the latest pedo show streamed live from the Vatican.

Alpha begins his new life in the Balkans. Is piss poor with an alcoholic father. Hates himself and his life and envies the muricans. Gets raised orthodox and attends church every weekend where old ladies make him drink wine. Outside he sees gypsies begging. Tries to be a faggot but gets beaten by his dad and at school.With no choices left he gets a girlfriend. Turns out he likes girls. Is harassed by gypsies. Beats them up. Is criticised at church for this. Hates xians. Turns to satanism. Has a couple of kids which he raises well. Dies at age 65 by alcohol and cigarettes without taking at least one pension.

Beta is reincarnated as a lobotomised servitor on a Word Bearers ship in the Warhammer Universe where he serves for millennia. At death his soul is devoured by the Chaos Gods. His soul dissipates and is lost forever.

Alpha is reincarnated as a space marine in the Iron Hands legion in the Warhammer Universe. Serves the God Emperor aka Satan with great joy and efficiency for millennia. Completes magnum opus. Becomes a god his soul needing no reincarnation.

´Turns to satanism. Dies by Cigarettes and alcohol.` BLOODY unlikely :lol:

Hey, Hp Hooded cobra can i request a topic since ramadan has just started can you tell us arabic satanists how can we protect ourselves from this filthy month for the most part we will be forced to pray to the jewish god and will be forced to fast like a maniac who just represses his natural needs of course i will sneak in a couple cups of water. I have already asked father Satan for protection and i am sure he will provide with it.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, Hp Hooded cobra can i request a topic since ramadan has just started can you tell us arabic satanists how can we protect ourselves from this filthy month for the most part we will be forced to pray to the jewish god and will be forced to fast like a maniac who just represses his natural needs of course i will sneak in a couple cups of water. I have already asked father Satan for protection and i am sure he will provide with it.

Sure, I will. Next post up was about Islam anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vx36 said:

iu

Obviously, the Jews have ruined everything and anything of the Gentiles. Now I tell you a true blessing on our people. I would not know exactly which runes or which element or which energy to use, however, the statement should be: All the gentiles study JOS .The smartest will join. What is better, discussing and discussing with people without success, who read our site, or influence people psychically to study our JOS site?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is a beautiful post Hp. It clarifies a lot of things. Society thinks that men should be cruel, Men should be extroverted, And men should make fun of people lower than them. So i used to hate myself that i am not this cruel, arrogant, extroverted person who fucks all the girls, etc. I am a Virgo sun and Capricorn rising. So i used to hate myself that i was majorly a female sign when i started learning astrology. I wanted to be an Aries or a Sagittarius. But when i started researching my rising sign and it described me perfectly i really liked that i was this hard working, self disciplined, Learns from bad experiences and improves them kind of person. So i started to love myself again. Then i researched my planets and sun sign and learned that Virgo isn't really bad they are incredibly smart, organized, hard working and disciplined and i started to love me and about Virgo being boring i utilized my brains to be witty and my Sagittarius moon helped me in this but wasn't the only reason. I learned to be sociable, witty and people loved to be with me. So having female energies isn't really a problem at all. i really liked what you said hp about the gods having different personalities some are more gentle, some are more brutal even females. But in the end all their personalities help the world. We just have to learn how to accept ourselves and love it we all have our good side. Surgery won't make you accept yourself.

Artanis said:
Immortal said:

´Turns to satanism. Dies by Cigarettes and alcohol.` BLOODY unlikely :lol:

Yeah I know, it was meant as sarcasm for people living here in the Balkans that are great fans of these two poisons :mrgreen: I also think it matters when one turns to satanism. For instance my brother in law smokes since he was 13-14. If let's say he discovers satanism when he is 40 we are still speaking about roughly 25 years of damage :evil:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

For historical sake only I do not have any viable source from within the works that says that actually Achilles was bisexual in an explicit manner, and many of these statements are many exagerrations that have bled over from communism and/or feminist intellectuals to give attention to things which back then in the mind of people did not have all the strange content they have today.

There are a lot of gross exaggerations that were only created for political substance in ideas that are weak. Feminists got on the train and they defiled anything.
If I understood correctly you are refering to Patroclos ;as far as I know he wasn't his lover but his best friend.

Aeschylus, in his lost tragedy The Myrmidons assigned Achilles the terms of lover in the romantic way to Pratroclus and Achilles mentions how Pratroclus was ungrateful "for his many kisses." Pindar also compares Achilles and Pratroclus love to that of Zeus's and his lover, Ganymede. Plato argued this position in his own texts. Xenophon in his work Symposium, argued against this position, which shows it was known in the ancient Greek culture this belief existed in the literature of the time. So I doubt this was made up by modern leftist intellectuals.

Its not surprising the Greek culture had military forces like The Sworn Band, the Army of Lovers. Which was the elite military formation of male Homosexual lovers who destroyed the Spartan military. I wonder where the idea for this might have been culturally influenced from.

Dionysus was an Androgynous and openly bi-sexual deity as well. This fact is proven and commented upon by the scholar Danielou in his works on the subject. There are Third Sex archetypes amongst the ancient Pagan Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I should have been specific - No mention on Homer which is the first text. The rest are known, however, I have noticed many Lefists intellectuals (if they can even be called that) do make exaggerations.

"They slept together in the tent" doesn't necessarily imply sexual union. Homer was really careful to not upset people and make his text focused on an explicitly sexual representation. Plato writes about this as well, and the rest of the examples are certified, from what he understood of Homer.

As about Danielou I haven't read his work so I can't comment.

I am 100% aware of what you mean in general, I just wanted to be specific on Homer. Homer kept a lot of these things in a purposefully "unclear" fashion to keep it within the context of not prying into the life of the heroes.

Leftists instead of just prying into the texts to understand some eternal Truths such as race, they have overtly focused on only sexual or other subjects just to cause mayhem. Yes, relations between the same sex were not seen as negative in the later Greek world, nor in the Roman times, however, why do they only pry to this is only for political reasons.

If they care they should also bring in the light all the other ideals that obliterate the core foundamentals of leftism.

Every leftist likes to talk about the homoeroticism which is valid, but they never want to talk on positions like what Barbarism means, for example, or "Slavery". They know fully well that "Slaves" were not the enslaved people as they are portrayed to be today, but rather, house servants or family tied workers, but they call them "SLAVES" within the modern context.

HP Mageson666 said:
Aeschylus, in his lost tragedy The Myrmidons assigned Achilles the terms of lover in the romantic way to Pratroclus and Achilles mentions how Pratroclus was ungrateful "for his many kisses." Pindar also compares Achilles and Pratroclus love to that of Zeus's and his lover, Ganymede. Plato argued this position in his own texts. Xenophon in his work Symposium, argued against this position, which shows it was known in the ancient Greek culture this belief existed in the literature of the time. So I doubt this was made up by modern leftist intellectuals.

Its not surprising the Greek culture had military forces like The Sworn Band, the Army of Lovers. Which was the elite military formation of male Homosexual lovers who destroyed the Spartan military. I wonder where the idea for this might have been culturally influenced from.

Dionysus was an Androgynous and openly bi-sexual deity as well. This fact is proven and commented upon by the scholar Danielou in his works on the subject. There are Third Sex archetypes amongst the ancient Pagan Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is a beautiful post Hp. It clarifies a lot of things. Society thinks that men should be cruel, Men should be extroverted, And men should make fun of people lower than them. So i used to hate myself that i am not this cruel, arrogant, extroverted person who fucks all the girls, etc. I am a Virgo sun and Capricorn rising. So i used to hate myself that i was majorly a female sign when i started learning astrology. I wanted to be an Aries or a Sagittarius. But when i started researching my rising sign and it described me perfectly i really liked that i was this hard working, self disciplined, Learns from bad experiences and improves them kind of person. So i started to love myself again. Then i researched my planets and sun sign and learned that Virgo isn't really bad they are incredibly smart, organized, hard working and disciplined and i started to love me and about Virgo being boring i utilized my brains to be witty and my Sagittarius moon helped me in this but wasn't the only reason. I learned to be sociable, witty and people loved to be with me. So having female energies isn't really a problem at all. i really liked what you said hp about the gods having different personalities some are more gentle, some are more brutal even females. But in the end all their personalities help the world. We just have to learn how to accept ourselves and love it we all have our good side. Surgery won't make you accept yourself.

Just accept who you are.

The second part of this is to actively seek the truth about who you are, though. Many people focus on the first and not the second.

Meditation is bound to change your understanding on many things. This is because self understanding is rising.

If men have no compassion then this is the source of many perils, but also, if the warrior aspect in men is revoked in endless forced feminization, then the perils become impossible to live through.

The ancient Greeks openly wrote about the romantic relationship between Achilles and his lover in their works which means the texts they where reading where explicit on this meaning, more argued for this then against, which dovetails with the ancient cultural norms of the ancient Greeks on bisexuality and homosexuality. Dionysus is the archetype of Third Sex individuals within the Pantheon as this was culturally accepted reality. Plato himself was also homosexual and wrote works on homosexual love.

Dionysus had male lovers such as Adonis and the shepherd Prosymnus, who helped Dionysus in exchange for being the lover of the God.

Apollo had male lovers such as Hyakinthos and Artemis also had sexual affairs with the Nymphs. And was known to be worshipped by female and male homosexuals. Sappho of Lesbos mentioned the Goddess Aphrodite as the Patron of homosexuals in the Pantheon of the Gods.

Given the cultural norms in the Pantheon legends of the Greeks, I doubt that Achilles and his lover where not.

The attempts of Marxist intellectuals to use cultural appropriation to politicize society is independent of this fact.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I should have been specific - No mention on Homer which is the first text. The rest are known, however, I have noticed many Lefists intellectuals (if they can even be called that) do make exaggerations.

"They slept together in the tent" doesn't necessarily imply sexual union. Homer was really careful to not upset people and make his text focused on an explicitly sexual representation. Plato writes about this as well, and the rest of the examples are certified, from what he understood of Homer.

I am 100% aware of what you mean in general, I just wanted to be specific on Homer. Homer kept a lot of these things in a purposefully "unclear" fashion to keep it within the context of not prying into the life of the heroes.

Leftists instead of just prying into the texts to understand some eternal Truths such as race, they have overtly focused on only sexual or other subjects just to cause mayhem. Yes, relations between the same sex were not seen as negative in the later Greek world, nor in the Roman times, however, why do they only pry to this is only for political reasons.

If they care they should also bring in the light all the other ideals that obliterate the core foundamentals of leftism.

Every leftist likes to talk about the homoeroticism which is valid, but they never want to talk on positions like what Barbarism means, for example, or "Slavery". They know fully well that "Slaves" were not the enslaved people as they are portrayed to be today, but rather, house servants or family tied workers, but they call them "SLAVES" within the modern context.

HP Mageson666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The leftists want to pander to Third Sex individual while rendering them spiritual powerless, Marxist morons. They constantly mentioned they are terrified of Third Sex types becoming political for the Right, it haunts them. They understand that such Pagan, Third Sex societies existed in Germany in the late 19th century and created much of the leadership of the SA. Including Rohm. Third Sex individuals are spiritually built for leadership and attributes which relate to cultural and military themes. There is something with the Third Sex that terrifies the Jews. Dionysus conquered the world from Greece to India and became a God and was the patron of the arts and spiritual knowledge.

Edelwise said:
The parallels with the Greek Pantheon are spot on! If only this would be presented to children instead of "sex ed."
I agree!!So much more true and encouraging for young people. :)

txg said:
mercury_wisdom said:

hang in there brother, much love from the US <3
Thank you my satanic brother.

A lot of people due to centuries of repressed sexuality see things as sexual when they are not. Just becasue affection is mentioned does not mean it is sexual affection. People including men used to be more open about affection and fondness for their friends, but due to sexual repression people think this means they were having sex. like the saying goes "dirty minds see dirty things everywhere". Dirty as in sex oriented. "I dwell on sex due to repression so therefore everyone else is having sex".

I've read books from long ago, also from just a few centuries ago, and can see how things that were written in the innocent manner are now taken as sexual. Even the word "gay " meant to be happy and social. "He kissed his friend gaily". This was not a hidden sexual message to hide homosexuality. A happy joyous kiss on the cheek does not mean they were lovers, but people want it to be, so they make it seem like it was.

HP Mageson666 said:
The ancient Greeks openly wrote about the romantic relationship between Achilles and his lover in their works which means the texts they where reading where explicit on this meaning, more argued for this then against, which dovetails with the ancient cultural norms of the ancient Greeks on bisexuality and homosexuality. Dionysus is the archetype of Third Sex individuals within the Pantheon as this was culturally accepted reality. Plato himself was also homosexual and wrote works on homosexual love.

Dionysus had male lovers such as Adonis and the shepherd Prosymnus, who helped Dionysus in exchange for being the lover of the God.

Apollo had male lovers such as Hyakinthos and Artemis also had sexual affairs with the Nymphs. And was known to be worshipped by female and male homosexuals. Sappho of Lesbos mentioned the Goddess Aphrodite as the Patron of homosexuals in the Pantheon of the Gods.

Given the cultural norms in the Pantheon legends of the Greeks, I doubt that Achilles and his lover where not.

The attempts of Marxist intellectuals to use cultural appropriation to politicize society is independent of this fact.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:

I am male, but I am very protective, sensitive, but for certain things I am indifferent, insensitive and at times even sadistic and evil (especially with the wicked, I could not harm an innocent, but I have no mercy against the evil). Is normal this contradiction?

Statues are perfection, this is the look i want Greek god Sculpted body :D

There are zero disadvantages to being 'more feminine' as a man. I have a brother who can be put in this prototype.
Funny thing is that we grow to be the opposite, he is extremely soft, hates violence when I love to bite someone's face and spit it back

and people simply adore him. All women I have seen are granting him immense favours, from the girls working at the airport, bank, work environment, everybody seems to be there to do extra things for him. Mommies are trying to marry their daughters with him, etc, etc.

Actually as a man if you are sweet and well groomed you can achieve in double time and effort whatever you want, compared with a woman who always has to prove her worth above the so-called 'looks'.

I would say there might be clear advantages than disadvantages, as when people see you mighty and strong in your dealings they put MORE on your shoulders, expect you to always be strong, etc.

When I first cried in front of my family everybody was in a shock so to say. Better to be exactly who you are without any sort of stereotypes like: 'a girl should be like this', or 'a boy should act like this'. Accept who you are and make the best out of it.

This misconception that women don't like more gentle looking or acting men is totally false, I know men are raised in their families with this sort of mindset but for some might be actually damaging.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back