Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Bosnia And Turkey Websites/Library Now Up

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Our brothers from Turkey and Bosnia Ex-Yu have done an extreme amount of work to help their people, and we can only congratulate them for that.

Proof of our translators and people who actually do CARE for our objectives, is people who do their part in advancing this world, both spiritually and materially. Empty words do not matter in front of actions. There are people who do laborious work for everything to exist. The more time progresses, the more we will see and readily understand the importance of all this work, which is all the more pressing.

These are the people who are Satan's messengers, and we are thankful for our Comrades who do Translations and provide the knowledge to our people who are sitting behind a language barrier, they do work of extreme importance, they deserve major thanks for that.

The Joy of Satan multilingual section will go through a bit of organization and overhaul. This is being currently worked and it's a lot of work. But it will eventually happen. This is because we will center activism efforts on top of these pages and on top of this material for more localized warfare. There is always endless work to do, but it's being done.

There are millions of Gentiles waiting a way out of the enemy's terrifying chains of suffering and ignorance, and we are going to provide this, no matter the cost.

Here you will find added both Bosnia Ex-Yu library section and Turkish:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe : https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Turkiye.html

Spiritualni Satanizam : https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Bosnian.html

On the main Joy of Satan website [This page will undergo updates as well]

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JLinks.html

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Exellent work my Bretheren!

I was thinking about translating the Joy of Satan to Finnish, since i have SOOO much time and because i am REALLY good at translating, but i think i should need some help from other Finnish Satanists to help me translate it ALL.
Valontuoja asked me once, like 2 years ago(?), but he/she didnt answer back to me(?).

So all the Finnish Satanists who are open for this project, add me as friend or something. :)

Artanis said:

I was thinking about translating the Joy of Satan to Finnish, since i have SOOO much time and because i am REALLY good at translating, but i think i should need some help from other Finnish Satanists to help me translate it ALL.
Valontuoja asked me once, like 2 years ago(?), but he/she didnt answer back to me(?).

So all the Finnish Satanists who are open for this project, add me as friend or something. :)

Excellent work Artanis, start from the Main Joy of Satan website. The basic sections. This will make your work easier.

Thank you for your attention, my esteemed Brother in Clergy.

To all my Turkish brothers and sisters, I and my co-admin of the site are currently working on turning everything I have created so far into PDF form. It shall be many times more content than what you can see so far. I will send everything to HP HC when we are done, so expect to see lots more content several days later.

In Turkish/Türkçesi:

Tüm Türk kardeşlerimizin bilgisine. Ben ve sitemin yardımcı yöneticisi şu anda şimdiye kadar yarattığım tüm içeriği PDF formatına dönüştürmek üzerine çalışıyoruz. Şu anda Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi sayfasında gördüğünüzden kat kat fazla içerik olacak. İşimiz bitince her şeyi Yüksek Rahip Hooded Cobra'ya atacağız, o yüzden birkaç gün sonra çok daha fazla içerik görmeyi bekleyebilirsiniz.

This is just the beginning. Truth always finds the way to show up. As enemies are working tirelessly to prevent this truth, all SS are working to expand this truth of the Gods.

I have already mentioned earlier that these two countries share their stories through the worst possible program - Islam. But today we are witnessing yet another lost battle of the enemy.

I am sure that all the real SS are grateful that they can be on the path of Satan and testify the fall of jehovah.

As for Bosnia, same like Turkey Brother said, we will not stop until we translate every website that exposes the enemies and spreads the truth.

This also only proves one thing. Gentiles, are waking UP!!

HAIL SATAN AND TRUE GODS OF HUMANITY !!

Rewera said:
This is just the beginning. Truth always finds the way to show up. As enemies are working tirelessly to prevent this truth, all SS are working to expand this truth of the Gods.

I have already mentioned earlier that these two countries share their stories through the worst possible program - Islam. But today we are witnessing yet another lost battle of the enemy.

I am sure that all the real SS are grateful that they can be on the path of Satan and testify the fall of jehovah.

As for Bosnia, same like Turkey Brother said, we will not stop until we translate every website that exposes the enemies and spreads the truth.

The websites of translators are amazing. Your PDFs were literally exemplary in the JoS Ex-Yu, and the website of Jos Turkiye is just exemplary and a great design also. Excellent work. The people who benefit will thank you for centuries are heroes of your own nations. This goes to all translators.

The Truth will not be submerged.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

A question ... why not psychically influence the masses to study JOS?

Spread the links to 100 people daily and here is your magic, you just influenced 100 people to read the JoS. The RTR and our workings will do the rest.

Action is required aside of magick, you know?

Congratulations for this work which might reach millions of people.
What about the french JoS? I heard this project was started some time ago. How is the situation now?

The Alchemist7 said:
What about the french JoS? I heard this project was started some time ago. How is the situation now?

There is some material but it hasn't been collected properly, and translators have been a bit unavailable (Not all). But there is progress. France is extremely important on the struggle, so is Germany.

Britain and the US are covered by the English section. Latin America is covered by Spanish. Turkey is now also covered for having a lot of population. Going by continents everything is doing good.

Arabic translations have been both lost and purged even by the archive, but some will be restored.

There will be more forthcoming.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is some material but it hasn't been collected properly, and translators have been a bit unavailable (Not all). But there is progress. France is extremely important on the struggle, so is Germany.

I can participate in translating the french JoS but unfortunately I need to finish my courses first which will take maybe about 2 years more, because it takes all my free time (if I can call it like this). At least I can use this time to learn enough french to allow me to translate. I still got a clue about grammar from the school and a LOT of french words are nearly identical with the romanian translation, it won't be very difficult.

Or I might be able to start way more sooner if I would manage to get a better paid job so I won't have to do overtime anymore (I wait for the right time to start a work to attract a job in the domain where I study).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

A question ... why not psychically influence the masses to study JOS?

Spread the links to 100 people daily and here is your magic, you just influenced 100 people to read the JoS. The RTR and our workings will do the rest.

Action is required aside of magick, you know?
You're right, but you have to know that I like working more spiritually. Unfortunately, for the moment I am in a low level of spiritual development. This must change once and for all. I want to raise my kundalini as soon as possible. I want to become a god as soon as possible. I know it takes time, and so I want to use the most powerful words of power that exist, so I can develop faster.

Master Darkness said:
know it takes time, and so I want to use the most powerful words of power that exist, so I can develop faster

If you will do this, most probably you will fry yourself (you will affect you soul and physical health). There is a reason for example why the sanskrit mantras of the chrakras are for more advanced users. You can't just start meditating straight with the most powerful mantras because your soul is not strong enough to handle so much energy.

And by no doubt, advancement is not only about vibrating power words, is also about doing yoga, vizualisation exercises, invoking energy by breath and concentration (absorbing energy in chakras), astral projection, working with elements, empowering clairaudiance and clairvoyance and other things. Is a long process, you can't force it. You have to develop in healthy and safety conditions. There are meditations which are also extremely dangerous if are done wrong by people without enough responsability.

Master Darkness said:
You're right, but you have to know that I like working more spiritually. Unfortunately, for the moment I am in a low level of spiritual development. This must change once and for all. I want to raise my kundalini as soon as possible. I want to become a god as soon as possible. I know it takes time, and so I want to use the most powerful words of power that exist, so I can develop faster.
If you go too fast than you should, you'll fry yourself out and be even worse than before. Don't ruin yourself. You already seem totally burnt out and erratic, and you should not go even further into that mistake. Just relax, be slow enough to really feel what you're doing, and only do what feels best for you. This is why Mageson says be like a sloth, because they are slow and careful and feel the energy of everything that they do. And do a lot of deep cleanings you need that more than anything. RTRs and Returning Curses.

You have to work deeply and carefully to fix yourself, because there are things about you that are broken. If all you do is try to accelerate and make yourself bigger, you will be increasing and accelerating the many bad problems that are already inside you. You have to fix your problems first, it's step 1. If you don't fix your problems right now, and instead you just go crazy trying to make yourself bigger, the only result you will have is that your problems will take you over even worse than they already have, and they will become too big for you to solve. You could very easily destroy yourself and not be able to be fixed.

Right now if you are careful enough you can fix yourself and turn yourself into a very healthy and successful member of our family. And then from there you could grow up stronger. All this talk about creating your own race of gods or slaves when you yourself are as low as a bug, why don't you pull your head out of your ass and work on yourself first? If you don't first carefully fix yourself, you will be worthless to yourself and worthless to all of us.

You have to fix all the damage you have already done to yourself, and there has been a lot. If you are, by percentage, a big percentage of things about you are not right and not healthy, and you just go crazy trying to make yourself bigger, all you will do is make your problems that much bigger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Britain and the US are covered by the English section. Latin America is covered by Spanish. Turkey is now also covered for having a lot of population. Going by continents everything is doing good.

Arabic translations have been both lost and purged even by the archive, but some will be restored.

There will be more forthcoming.

If I wanted to participate in translating the website materials to french would I email you first then you would provide information on what has been done so far and what else is needed?

The Alchemist7 said:
Master Darkness said:
know it takes time, and so I want to use the most powerful words of power that exist, so I can develop faster

If you will do this, most probably you will fry yourself (you will affect you soul and physical health). There is a reason for example why the sanskrit mantras of the chrakras are for more advanced users. You can't just start meditating straight with the most powerful mantras because your soul is not strong enough to handle so much energy.

And by no doubt, advancement is not only about vibrating power words, is also about doing yoga, vizualisation exercises, invoking energy by breath and concentration (absorbing energy in chakras), astral projection, working with elements, empowering clairaudiance and clairvoyance and other things. Is a long process, you can't force it. You have to develop in healthy and safety conditions. There are meditations which are also extremely dangerous if are done wrong by people without enough responsability.
Thanks for the advice, I have to be careful and I have to do things better.

Rewera said:

Brother, I have taken a look at your website. It's really nicely done, tons of content too, I got a couple of design ideas from it myself. Great work, it's really resourceful. I have an offer for you as well.

The hosting company I use gives me "unlimited" bandwidth and storage. If you are interested in having a full-on website, I can host it. All you need to do is get a domain name you want and you won't have to pay for hosting. I also know a web designer, so if you can't find anyone else, I can hook you up with that too. In return, you can treat me to lunch 50 years later, when the planet is saved! :D

If you are interested, please feel free to reach me through here or using the contact form on my website.

I like that SS is spreading, I am new to the meditations and did my dedication recently. I had a question, are there any good sources on debunking specifically christian identity? They claim that Anglo saxons are Isaacs sons, and that the white race is descended form Adam and the jews are from cain. Laso that Adam means "to show red or blush in the face". This is bullshit but I'm not sure of how to debunk it?

Artanis said:

I never received your reply, sorry for that. Some parts* have already been translated but they need to be checked for mistakes.

*most of the beginner meditations, front page of exposing xianity and something else.

I'm male.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here is something. I don't speak Arabic and don't know who has done these and what kind of quality these are:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160416082532/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Satanism_Arabic.pdf
https://web.archive.org/web/20160416082601/http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Abrahamic_Religions_Arabic.pdf

source for links: https://web.archive.org/web/20170613121808/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic11303.html

Braun666 said:
If I wanted to participate in translating the website materials to french would I email you first then you would provide information on what has been done so far and what else is needed?

Here is something, you can check what has been done and try to get in contact with other French speakers.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4434
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13990
https://joiedesatan.org/

TruthMatters666 said:
I like that SS is spreading, I am new to the meditations and did my dedication recently. I had a question, are there any good sources on debunking specifically christian identity? They claim that Anglo saxons are Isaacs sons, and that the white race is descended form Adam and the jews are from cain. Laso that Adam means "to show red or blush in the face". This is bullshit but I'm not sure of how to debunk it?
Welcome, new brother.

I don't have specialized knowledge on Anglosaxons, but I can offer a few tips.
How do you know they aren't simply and literally making it up? Do they have sources to back up their claims? Genealogy or something to that effect for being Isaac's descendants, etymological proof for the Adam claim? If they make these claims without credible evidence, you can dismiss them without any and ridicule them while doing so.

Furthermore, we know that the Jews call themselves Adam, it means "Man". Because the Jew thinks only of itself as human, and we as cattle. In fact, if I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong, people), the Jews claim Gentiles descend from Cain. Well, fitting since even in the BS story, Cain is the guy who didn't kill a bunch of animals just to appease Jehovah. So basically, those people you talk to got it all backwards. What's next, will they claim that they are the "real tribe of Israel", like some deluded Christians do? Finally, isn't Isaac depicted as a kike anyway? Humans (Gentiles) cannot descend from Jews, only more Jews can. So that claim of theirs falls flat on its face also.

Hope this helps. And in the future, don't feel beholden to address every little claim of every little willful toilet goyim. It takes way more energy to debunk a claim, however ridiculous and false, than it takes to make that claim. The enemy fosters tons of hilariously stupid ideas, we can't afford to waste the time and energy handling each one of them. Priorities, brother.

Good day.

PeppermintTaco said:
Rewera said:

Brother, I have taken a look at your website. It's really nicely done, tons of content too, I got a couple of design ideas from it myself. Great work, it's really resourceful. I have an offer for you as well.

The hosting company I use gives me "unlimited" bandwidth and storage. If you are interested in having a full-on website, I can host it. All you need to do is get a domain name you want and you won't have to pay for hosting. I also know a web designer, so if you can't find anyone else, I can hook you up with that too. In return, you can treat me to lunch 50 years later, when the planet is saved! :D

If you are interested, please feel free to reach me through here or using the contact form on my website.

That would be a really HUGE step in spreading the truth and online warfare.There is no measure to describe my gratitude Brother. Bosnia again testifies the great help of Turkey, but this time, not in putting the chains around the neck [Pisslam], but in the spreading the truth and real liberation.

And of course, we will do our best to make that lunch happen as soon as possible :D

HAIL SATAN!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Master Darkness said:
If you go too fast than you should, you'll fry yourself out and be even worse than before. Don't ruin yourself. You already seem totally burnt out and erratic, and you should not go even further into that mistake. Just relax, be slow enough to really feel what you're doing, and only do what feels best for you. This is why Mageson says be like a sloth, because they are slow and careful and feel the energy of everything that they do. And do a lot of deep cleanings you need that more than anything. RTRs and Returning Curses.

You have to work deeply and carefully to fix yourself, because there are things about you that are broken. If all you do is try to accelerate and make yourself bigger, you will be increasing and accelerating the many bad problems that are already inside you. You have to fix your problems first, it's step 1. If you don't fix your problems right now, and instead you just go crazy trying to make yourself bigger, the only result you will have is that your problems will take you over even worse than they already have, and they will become too big for you to solve. You could very easily destroy yourself and not be able to be fixed.

Right now if you are careful enough you can fix yourself and turn yourself into a very healthy and successful member of our family. And then from there you could grow up stronger. All this talk about creating your own race of gods or slaves when you yourself are as low as a bug, why don't you pull your head out of your ass and work on yourself first? If you don't first carefully fix yourself, you will be worthless to yourself and worthless to all of us.

You have to fix all the damage you have already done to yourself, and there has been a lot. If you are, by percentage, a big percentage of things about you are not right and not healthy, and you just go crazy trying to make yourself bigger, all you will do is make your problems that much bigger.
Thanks a lot.

Master Darkness said:
Thanks a lot.
You're welcome. If I didn't care I wouldn't be so hard on you about it, but I've seen people make these kinds of mistakes before and end up in a very bad situation. You can become so great if you are just slow and careful in cleaning yourself out, removing all the problems, and fixing yourself. Then after you are perfect you can make yourself bigger. Let yourself be your project. You are building a god, but it's yourself instead of a whole new race.

Rewera said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Rewera said:

That would be a really HUGE step in spreading the truth and online warfare.There is no measure to describe my gratitude Brother. Bosnia again testifies the great help of Turkey, but this time, not in putting the chains around the neck [Pisslam], but in the spreading the truth and real liberation.

And of course, we will do our best to make that lunch happen as soon as possible :D

HAIL SATAN!!
My brother, I have replied to your e-mail. I have only been able to do so now as we are having an extra busy few days. As Cobra says, work is tremendous and never-ending. If I may add, glorious too.

We shall bury the ugly past together; of our own nations and that of the entire world. The future is ours, and we shall build it, shoulder to shoulder. I am happy to help my Bosnian brothers, it is sometimes truly a privilege to fight in this war. The highest camarederie is fostered in war.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

P. S High Priest Hooded Cobra, we have been hard at work and almost done with the materials you need to make our Satan's Library section truly worthy. We shall be done soon, a few more days tops. Much Satanic blessings to you, again, for your hard work.

This is awesome. Anyway, what about online forum for these two countries? I heard something about that when the Turkish website was on the announcements. Is it coming soon?

PeppermintTaco said:
TruthMatters666 said:
Welcome, new brother.

How do you know they aren't simply and literally making it up? Do they have sources to back up their claims? Genealogy or something to that effect for being Isaac's descendants, etymological proof for the Adam claim? If they make these claims without credible evidence, you can dismiss them without any and ridicule them while doing so.

Furthermore, we know that the Jews call themselves Adam, it means "Man". Because the Jew thinks only of itself as human, and we as cattle. In fact, if I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong, people), the Jews claim Gentiles descend from Cain. Well, fitting since even in the BS story, Cain is the guy who didn't kill a bunch of animals just to appease Jehovah. So basically, those people you talk to got it all backwards. What's next, will they claim that they are the "real tribe of Israel", like some deluded Christians do? Finally, isn't Isaac depicted as a kike anyway? Humans (Gentiles) cannot descend from Jews, only more Jews can. So that claim of theirs falls flat on its face also.

Hope this helps. And in the future, don't feel beholden to address every little claim of every little willful toilet goyim. It takes way more energy to debunk a claim, however ridiculous and false, than it takes to make that claim. The enemy fosters tons of hilariously stupid ideas, we can't afford to waste the time and energy handling each one of them. Priorities, brother.

Good day.

Hello Comrade sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work. Thank you for the clarification; the only reason I asked was because I have some friends who are into this movement and I don't want them to be lead falsely.

TruthMatters666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
TruthMatters666 said:
Welcome, new brother.

Good day.

Hello Comrade sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work. Thank you for the clarification; the only reason I asked was because I have some friends who are into this movement and I don't want them to be lead falsely.

To debunk the "christian identities" you need to learn and research the exposing christianity website or pdf
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html
or pdf https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html and CTRL + F and search exposing christianity and there it is.
The christian identities are a lie from the beginning because they are stolen from stories of ancient religions like noah and the flood was stolen from the story of ziusudra from sumeria if you make a research and read them you will see the sililarities and the dating of ziusudra's story is far older that the story of noah. The story of crucifixion of jesus was stolen from Odin (Odin's discovery of the runes) and so on. Just research and don't tell your friends that you are an SS it's better to keep it secret for safety reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back