Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars, Career, "Military"

HPS Lydia

For anyone with an emphasis on "military" as a career in their natal charts, keep in mind that traditionally, the military had full duty over putting out fires, security, rescue, and other tasks in the country. So when it says "military aptitude/talent" in a natal chart, these also include other careers assigned to Mars:

-Fire fighting
-Police work
-Security
-Search and rescue

Mars rules, and has careers involving, taking lives (warrior careers, butchers, etc). But, Mars also rules, and has careers involving, the saving of lives: surgery, fighting fires, search and rescue. Pyrotechnics and competitive dance are also modern careers associated with Mars.

(This is in addition to the other careers already listed on Azazel's Astrology)

Also, Mars can deal with explosives, such as for example fireworks, tunnel demolisions, construction (on the destruction and tearing down part such as using bulldozers), racing or race cars, and then sports/athletics etc.

Another example to this extremely important post is that "Military" also involves heavy athletics, possibly riding artillery, gunpowder, explosives and so on, so forth.

Tenho marte exaltado em capricórnio na casa 1,
Enquanto todo mundo entra em panico eu fico firme e meu raciocínio é muito mais rápido para encontrar saída de situação urgente.

An old thread... but interesting to see nonetheless since I missed this one.

Astrology still sometimes surprises me as I've heavily considered like 10 of these careers, most heavily being the military - armed soldier position. Another one heavily looked into was search and rescue, motorcycle races too.

With how the world is going right now, my career efforts have pretty much halted and been put to a standstill to focus more on spiritual efforts. The enemy has all sorts of 'making your way up' all kinds of messed, it's difficult enough as is to balance my time for meditation and a million other things, I sacrifice enough sleep as is on a day to day basis.

But I do see myself in a direct and aggressive position somewhere in the future. Something to do with fighting and war most likely, attacking, hostility, destroying, fire, etc. Fun stuff to think about but doesn't do much for me personally until a better time comes.

Ghost in the Machine said:
An old thread... but interesting to see nonetheless since I missed this one.

Astrology still sometimes surprises me as I've heavily considered like 10 of these careers, most heavily being the military - armed soldier position. Another one heavily looked into was search and rescue, motorcycle races too.

With how the world is going right now, my career efforts have pretty much halted and been put to a standstill to focus more on spiritual efforts. The enemy has all sorts of 'making your way up' all kinds of messed, it's difficult enough as is to balance my time for meditation and a million other things, I sacrifice enough sleep as is on a day to day basis.

But I do see myself in a direct and aggressive position somewhere in the future. Something to do with fighting and war most likely, attacking, hostility, destroying, fire, etc. Fun stuff to think about but doesn't do much for me personally until a better time comes.
i hear you, they ruined my plans for this year too, i just try not to get too attached to anything and just roll with it. we have all eternity of greatness ahead of us to do what we want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back