Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Total noob in need of help

Noob

Hello everyone, hail Satan our mighty lord and one true God of our earth.

I haven’t been a true Satanist for long, but I firmly believe I was lead down this path for a reason. I have a few questions for you guys and am really in need of some help.

I recently have been wanting to summon a demon from the Goetia. I want to find the best demon that I can summon to help me get gorgeous girls, and have sex/threesomes with them. I can’t find any answers anywhere. Who in your opinion might I be able to summon that can maybe help me? Can you direct me to a page where I can find out the appropriate shrine/symbol I need to build/draw?

Also, I once rented the lesser key of Solomon from the library and my ex-girlfriend and I recited the guardian angel/holy spirit(can’t remember the exact name) prayer before we went on our half year travels. Will this perhaps inhibit my abilities to contact demons?

I’ve read that I should offer the particular demon something in return? What do you recommend a noob offer in return for unlimited gorgeous women? His soul?

Any/all advice is really appreciated.

I know that everyone deserves to be answerd even if it looks like the person is trolling but this.... You obiously dont even know some basic things and you claim to be a satanist? If you are serious go to the ss website do some reading and find your answers there, next time you ask for anything do a little bit of research yourself or just grow a brain.

I think you are really really mislead
You want to sommon a demon to help you get da girls so you can have a threesome with them,yeah perfect reason to summon demons.
If your just coming here for that kind of thing and not for spiritual advancement then you should look somewhere else,our gods are not threesome hookers.
Also the keys of Solomon is of the enemy so your using angel magic which will destroy you,pls read our website and learn,and if your new welcome to the community :)

You haven't been a "true Satanist" for very long time, which means that you haven't done any meditations or RTRs since you say you're a "noob", then you come and ask for a Demon to help you like they are some way of fullfiling people's wishes. Why would you deserve their help? What you have done as a SS to deserve any help?

You havent been a satanist for a long time and you still arent, all this crap you're saying is some kind of reverse xianity. That solomon shit crap is blasphemous to the gods. If you want to be a real Satanist read Joyofsatan.com and become smarter.

Unfortunately the average level of consciousness this dude in question has, is the level that most people who 'dabble in the occult' do have, and even lower. This is a reality.

Noob said:

I haven’t been a true Satanist for long, but I firmly believe I was lead down this path for a reason. I have a few questions for you guys and am really in need of some help.

I recently have been wanting to summon a demon from the Goetia. I want to find the best demon that I can summon to help me get gorgeous girls, and have sex/threesomes with them. I can’t find any answers anywhere. Who in your opinion might I be able to summon that can maybe help me? Can you direct me to a page where I can find out the appropriate shrine/symbol I need to build/draw?

Also, I once rented the lesser key of Solomon from the library and my ex-girlfriend and I recited the guardian angel/holy spirit(can’t remember the exact name) prayer before we went on our half year travels. Will this perhaps inhibit my abilities to contact demons?

I’ve read that I should offer the particular demon something in return? What do you recommend a noob offer in return for unlimited gorgeous women? His soul?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good joke kiddo

Noob said:

You should know that if you come here and to Satan for yourself only, for selfish reasons, and you disregard Satan and the problems of the world, then you will be very disappointed. We are about empowering and advancing ourselves - which can and does include sexuality, but being all about ourself and ignoring helping fixing the world, getting rid of the jew, and advancing Gentiles (non-jews) is also the point, as well.

All angels and christian things are disgusting and dangerous. Any "angel magic" must not be practiced; it is designed to fuck the person up, so you do not want to get into that at all. Besides, "the holy spirit" doesn't exist, and "angels" are either 1) enemy extraterrestrials who want to harm Gentiles, or worse, or 2) Thoughtforms (collections of Mental energy) which can harm you, as well. So yes, they can hamper your abilities severely.

Your Soul is your own to keep forever. We never "sell our Souls".

You are right when you say you are a complete n00b. You have a lot of learning to do, so please do!

http://exposingchristianity.com
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com
https://kabbalahexposed.com
http://666blacksun.com
https://satanslibrary.org
https://satanisgod.org
https://groups-archive.com
https://ancient-forums.com

There is a lot to go through, and it can be quite complicated, but it is very, very important to know. Take your time going through the things carefully. Once you learn the things, understand them and apply them to you, your life and your situations, then you can do more or less whatever you want - and that includes attracting the sexiest girls to enjoy polygamous/polyamourous interactions/relationships with - but remember, if this is the only thing you want, if you think Satan is a wish-granting genie, then you have missed the point and you won't get very far at all.

Read these, about what the Solomon keys are and how dangerous they are.

Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657 

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688 

The Qlippothic Kabbalah   http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth  http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695 

I know you guys think I’m a total noob but I’ve worked for Satan quite a bit. I’ve sold drugs for a decade straight to help him reach others and their energies unbeknownst until the last few years. I let demons take over my body while I am in the flesh so that they may harness my human energy to help or put people in their place. I swipe negativity out of peoples beings. I am all about helping Satan. You guys really don’t know me at all but I understand the hate. I’m just trying to help even further and would like to try summoning a demon. You guys really can’t help me out with a particular demon and point me in the right direction?

I can’t see if my reply’s post so I’m just going for this again.

I serve our True Lord. Idc what any of you think or how “untrue” I am. I would literally die for this.

I let demons overtake my body and harness my human energy to punish the earth for what they’ve done and reward the pure with righteousness.

I serve our Lord. There was a time in my life I carried guns and sold hella drugs and planned on dying “for the love” which imo is really just Satan. He is all. I am one. Y’all wouldn’t die for him. Y’all will die for him someday, but which one of y’all out here trying to start political uprising or really doing what needs to be done?

Keep being keyboard warriors and not helping your brethren. This is why we’re in this place. I am just here for help because I believe I am at a point in path where I am ready to fully devote and try and level up man.

I understand the hate because you all don’t know me, but I have been rewarded many times over for my service to our Lord by him.

I grow spiritual horns on my head. I talk to them.

If you got hate for me go get feasted on like you normally do when you forget.

Y’all ain’t true if you can’t pay a slight amount of respect to a noob. Everyone is a Noob at the beginning and it looks like a lot of you still are.

Noob said:

Read everything on http://satanisgod.org and come back after that. It will take you a few weeks to go through everything, but it will answer 99% of questions you may have.

Noob said:

I serve our True Lord. Idc what any of you think or how “untrue” I am. I would literally die for this.

I let demons overtake my body and harness my human energy to punish the earth for what they’ve done and reward the pure with righteousness.

I serve our Lord. There was a time in my life I carried guns and sold hella drugs and planned on dying “for the love” which imo is really just Satan. He is all. I am one. Y’all wouldn’t die for him. Y’all will die for him someday, but which one of y’all out here trying to start political uprising or really doing what needs to be done?

Keep being keyboard warriors and not helping your brethren. This is why we’re in this place. I am just here for help because I believe I am at a point in path where I am ready to fully devote and try and level up man.

I understand the hate because you all don’t know me, but I have been rewarded many times over for my service to our Lord by him.

Y’all ain’t true if you can’t pay a slight amount of respect to a noob. Everyone is a Noob at the beginning and it looks like a lot of you still are.
So you think we are not helping you by telling you that our gods will not grant you genie wishes and instead you should work on improving yourself,if you came here only because of sex then I think you should look somewhere else,we are helping you but somehow you think this is not help because no god will help you get threesome.well take it as you want then,and if you like you can keep up with the Solomon magic,until it destroys your soul then maybe you will learn the hard way.

Noob said:

Your not just a noon but a misguided one

Noob said:
I know you guys think I’m a total noob but I’ve worked for Satan quite a bit. I’ve sold drugs for a decade straight to help him reach others and their energies unbeknownst until the last few years. I let demons take over my body while I am in the flesh so that they may harness my human energy to help or put people in their place. I swipe negativity out of peoples beings. I am all about helping Satan. You guys really don’t know me at all but I understand the hate. I’m just trying to help even further and would like to try summoning a demon. You guys really can’t help me out with a particular demon and point me in the right direction?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are killing me man stop it xD

"I’ve sold drugs for a decade straight to help him reach others " HAHAHAHA are you on druhhggs maahh duuhde? XD

" I swipe negativity out of peoples beings." how are you giving them drugs to ease the pain? xD

"I’m just trying to help even further and would like to try summoning a demon." Stop doing and selling drugs, begin to aquire knowledge, advance and fucking stop with jewish shit magick aka solomos keys etc. and my dude after this you maybe want to make a new account :lol:

I am not hating you, you are just funny. If you are a troll good job you made me rofl. xD

Noob said:

You're really delusional and you're not only down a grim road, but also a dumb road that will lead you nowhere but on more deceptions like it has now.

What you appear to be now is just a druggie that has invented a story around the fact you're doing drugs and selling them based on some sort of "Satan", in order to feel better about the perpetual failure of being nothing but self deceived by the chemicals you smoke.

If Satan is all you blockhead why don't you read his biggest Satanic website online and change your petty ways? Otherwise you can die on the sidewalk like a druggie in your imaginary gangbangs, but do not get the Pagan Gods in your meth mouth while you're at it.

Some people here are spiritual masters, some others say they have horns on the head and come to dictate. I know it may be impossible for you to humble up in the name of the "Lord you so much (pretend to) love", ie "Satan", but yes, Satan is what our websites say, and the rest of your habits and delusions belong to you, not him.

shinninglight said:
Noob said:
So you think we are not helping you by telling you that our gods will not grant you genie wishes and instead you should work on improving yourself,if you came here only because of sex then I think you should look somewhere else,we are helping you but somehow you think this is not help because no god will help you get threesome.well take it as you want then,and if you like you can keep up with the Solomon magic,until it destroys your soul then maybe you will learn the hard way.

The Solomonic Hebrew crap and generated arrogance that these things plus drugs do create, based on the enemy's perspective which is a plague against the Pagan Gods has already ruined this person. As to whether or not beyond fixing this is (maybe) up to them at this point.

We answered, the rest is up to them now.

Man. Alright. I’m sorry that I thought I was one of you. I am not a druggie. Peace and love is LSD and psilocybin(magic mushrooms). Satan doesn’t want this. I’m not a prophet man. I just love and live. Idgaf really. If you really all think I’m that delusional than you definitely have no idea what Satan even is. You guys hate me idk why. I’m just trying to reach through my people. I’m Native American. The white man came here and killed most of them for “believing in the devil”. I’m good on this. You probably won’t even post this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
shinninglight said:
Noob said:

The Solomonic Hebrew crap and generated arrogance that these things plus drugs do create, based on the enemy's perspective which is a plague against the Pagan Gods has already ruined this person. As to whether or not beyond fixing this is (maybe) up to them at this point.

We answered, the rest is up to them now.

Yeah ive dealt with people like this before HP, theres no way to help someone like this. They think of Satan as some dark lord and use it to excuse there actions against humanity like selling drugs.

Noob said:
You guys really don’t know me at all but I understand the hate.
What hate? You're defending your holy self when it is unnecessary. Then you go on about things you've done, etc. Yeah, OK. Enjoy. Just read the websites and get on with it.

Noob said:
Man. Alright. I’m sorry that I thought I was one of you. I am not a druggie. Peace and love is LSD and psilocybin(magic mushrooms). Satan doesn’t want this. I’m not a prophet man. I just love and live. Idgaf really. If you really all think I’m that delusional than you definitely have no idea what Satan even is. You guys hate me idk why. I’m just trying to reach through my people. I’m Native American. The white man came here and killed most of them for “believing in the devil”. I’m good on this. You probably won’t even post this.

"Magic mushrooms" there is no such thing.
So we definitely have no idea what Satan is. And you are trying to reach to your people. Who do you thing we are, "your people"? This is not the case. If you advance and fight we are brothers and sisters.
And just for curiosity, you said "If you really all think I’m that delusional than you definitely have no idea what Satan even is." And what is Satan?

Noob said:
I honestly think you're trolling

Noob said:

Lol
Just read the joy of Satan website and quit yapping

Yeah everybody hates him because no one wants to wish him good Solomon key vibration,and also telling him to read the website and develop himself,oh! bad people,bad goys
Dude! piss off and stop wasting peoples time...

Noob said:

Oh so you’re Native? Well so am I so maybe you’ll actually listen to a member of your race, maybe not but it’s worth a try.

Don’t think that being a Satanist is all about being edgy, cool, or “sacrifices” those are all Jewish related shit and it has nothing to do with any of that. I would advise you to throw out all of the things you think you know about Satan out the window and do your research. Being a Satanist is being spiritual and you cannot be spiritual if you’re playing with Solomon Keys or whatever you’re doing which are really harmful to the soul. Native Americans are heavily indoctrinated by the church (by for example: residential schools) to believe in their lies especially in regards to Satan. There are other Natives here that are spiritually advancing by meditating and actually doing their research. The white race wasn’t the one to slaughter our people stealing our culture away; it was the revolting creatures called: The Jews. Yes Natives are pagan but the spirituality Natives have now is pretty watered down and corrupted due to years of genocide, being forced to believe in (((God))) as well as being pushed into alcoholism and doing many drugs to delude us further over the years. This goes for the other races too not just Natives but also whites. I can tell you have a lot of deprogramming to do before legitimately helping Satan in any way but Satanism isn’t reverse Xianity like you’ve been taught from others outside Joy Of Satan, Satan isn’t some “Dark Lord of Evil”. At this point I’m already repeating what’s already been said, so if you really wanna advance and help out, get clean, do your research and reconnect with your spirituality, otherwise you are beyond help. Once you’ve done your research with the links provided you’ll finally understand the importance of this all.

Noob said:
The native Americans massacred each other before the "white man" came. The native Americans lawfully sold the lands to whites and then attacked them for no reason and as a result got killed. There's a very complex history behind this. Its not just black and white.

Catalincata94 said:
Noob said:

It's not literal magic. That's just what they're called. I know someone who knew someone who tried some and after they tried them they thought giant chocolate bars were chasing after them. That's the "magic". It's just a name.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
Noob said:

It's not literal magic. That's just what they're called. I know someone who knew someone who tried some and after they tried them they thought giant chocolate bars were chasing after them. That's the "magic". It's just a name.
He probabily thought that was a life experience too! Lol

Jack said:
Noob said:
The native Americans massacred each other before the "white man" came. The native Americans lawfully sold the lands to whites and then attacked them for no reason and as a result got killed. There's a very complex history behind this. Its not just black and white.
America is a White country originally, before "native American Indians" were there.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
I wouldn't mind it if it was someone dressed as a chocolate bar. I might lie down and let them devour me - if I wasn't too quick at devouring them first! (I don't eat a lot of chocolate anymore, though.)

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Noob said:
America is a White country originally, before "native American Indians" were there.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
I wouldn't mind it if it was someone dressed as a chocolate bar. I might lie down and let them devour me - if I wasn't too quick at devouring them first! (I don't eat a lot of chocolate anymore, though.)
Actually Native Americans themselves were white once. I read it in one of the very first sermons of Mageson.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Aquarius said:
Actually Native Americans themselves were white once. I read it in one of the very first sermons of Mageson.
Yeah, that's what I mean. I forgot the details but I think it is like the Vikings who were there first - in the Grand Canyon and on the East Coast there were Viking-old ships discovered, long before "Native American Indians" were there in modern "history" or (((history))) I should say. Looking online insists that the Norse arrived and found "Native Americans Indians" there already, and have "fossilised poo" which proves it...

NinRick said:

"I’ve sold drugs for a decade straight to help him reach others " HAHAHAHA are you on druhhggs maahh duuhde? XD

" I swipe negativity out of peoples beings." how are you giving them drugs to ease the pain? xD

"I’m just trying to help even further and would like to try summoning a demon." Stop doing and selling drugs, begin to aquire knowledge, advance and fucking stop with jewish shit magick aka solomos keys etc. and my dude after this you maybe want to make a new account :lol:

I am not hating you, you are just funny. If you are a troll good job you made me rofl. xD

Looks like we are the only ones getting a good laugh out of this ^^.

When i first read his post it made my day, it's so obvious this guy doesnt know anything about sS and doesnt mean anything he says. When i just read his second post ff, he's even more blatant than before but still there are people here trying to help him. for the record this guy is not mislead he's just some idiot trying to make fun of us so please brothers and sisters dont take fools like him serious. and dont waste your time trying to help or guide them, there are plenty of other things to do then to dance in the palms of idiots like this.

Cro666 said:
NinRick said:

Looks like we are the only ones getting a good laugh out of this ^^.

When i first read his post it made my day, it's so obvious this guy doesnt know anything about sS and doesnt mean anything he says. When i just read his second post ff, he's even more blatant than before but still there are people here trying to help him. for the record this guy is not mislead he's just some idiot trying to make fun of us so please brothers and sisters dont take fools like him serious. and dont waste your time trying to help or guide them, there are plenty of other things to do then to dance in the palms of idiots like this.
In the unlikely event a drug-user/substance-misuser comes here looking for help, genuinely, and reads these things, then one would hope that our helpful replies and advice could help this genuine person. So while this OP might be trying to con us with trollage, the help and advice provided can still be seen and used by others. Well, that's just my thoughts, anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back