Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tell me your experiences with your succubus/incubus

mymoney1z said:
@Aquarius ,you are almost right am from Africa, but not Nigerian ,i think you are very phsychic.
Well my dude you've got the pic of a black guy and your profile says africa, not very hard to tell you're from africa :p

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The world needs more Satanist families and you can't make babies with a succubus.
So,
1) While we do indeed need more Satanist families, who are you to decide someone else's romantic interests? There is a reason why the Succubi & Incubi page exists on the JoS. For some people, such a relationship is numerous times better than anything they could ever find "physically", not to mention that people could have a lover from past lives who may be wanting to be with them again as an Incubus/Succubus.

2) What makes you think that reproduction with an Incubus/Succubus is impossible? They are Gods too, just like all the Gods listed on the JoS, and as such have physical bodies. Especially in monogamous spirit relationships, most if not all of our partners will return to Earth with our Gods as we reach later stages in our warfare. So reproduction is by no means "impossible". It would just be a bit delayed as one will have to wait for their partner to arrive here physically.

And to clarify, I am not trying to discredit your advice to mercury_wisdom specifically, but rather the general way of wording that you used.
Making statements like "you cant make babies with a succubus", and generally just shunning people away from spirit relationships until/unless they are insanely advanced, telling them to just "go out there and find a girl", can be very destructive especially for newer members who may be reading this thread in search for knowledge.
I have asked for a Succubus ~2 months after dedicating, as I had a strong feeling/intuition that I was with her in past lives already. I was very, very insensitive to her at first, but in the grand scheme of things I do not regret asking this early on in the slightest. She has also helped prevent me from entering into many toxic & abusive relationships with other girls, which is something I had astrological tendencies for.

To any members who are contemplating whether or not to request a Succubus/Incubus:
Provided that you are mature and detailedly talk everything over with Satan himself, sharing any concerns and the like you may have,
There is nothing wrong with asking for a Succubus/Incubus even if you are new.
Do not let posts like Argedco's discourage you or frighten you. Trust the knowledge on the JoS above all else, and seek out Satan himself for guidance as he always listens.

Similarly, I requested an Incubus my first year after dedication. I did not immediately experience his energy or anything. I lived with my parents at the time, so maybe that was why. After I was on my own (about 6 years later) he appeared in a dream when I was in a really bad spot mentally. He knew just what to say to encourage me to get better. It's a few years later and I've seen him in my dreams a few times. Each time, he has stated I was not ready. Or "not yet." My astral senses are still developing, so perhaps after I see him out of my dreams the time will come.
Honestly, your experience will be individual. I basically let Satan choose who was best for me and didn't have many demands, and since I was a teen back then my tastes have changed, yet I absolutely trust his choice is exactly who I should be with.
If you're anything like me, along the way you'll learn to balance your mindset in relation to your partner. I have a tendency to idealize or look past "human options" but neither of those are healthy.
You'll figure it out along the way. ^^

mercury_wisdom said:
Just read what i replied to the other person he said similar things i am not repeating things. Also i am not dropping out of school until i get the money which i am achieving right now i have two clients that are paying me very well plus how can i advance if my parents are strict muslims are you stupid? You shouldn't order me to have a human gf just because you want more families that is not your choice to make and i will do what makes me happy. You seem to be very close minded. Make sure you read what i replied to the other person similar to you before you try to argue.
I'm sure your two clients will support you with all you need... Do a binding on your parents so they don't act against you, and keep your true beliefs secret. Pretend to them to be muslim so they don't bother you.

I can tell you really are Egyptian, you totally have the Egyptian attitude :lol:

Shael said:
The world needs more Satanist families and you can't make babies with a succubus.
So,
1) While we do indeed need more Satanist families, who are you to decide someone else's romantic interests? There is a reason why the Succubi & Incubi page exists on the JoS. For some people, such a relationship is numerous times better than anything they could ever find "physically", not to mention that people could have a lover from past lives who may be wanting to be with them again as an Incubus/Succubus.

2) What makes you think that reproduction with an Incubus/Succubus is impossible? They are Gods too, just like all the Gods listed on the JoS, and as such have physical bodies. Especially in monogamous spirit relationships, most if not all of our partners will return to Earth with our Gods as we reach later stages in our warfare. So reproduction is by no means "impossible". It would just be a bit delayed as one will have to wait for their partner to arrive here physically.

And to clarify, I am not trying to discredit your advice to mercury_wisdom specifically, but rather the general way of wording that you used.
Making statements like "you cant make babies with a succubus", and generally just shunning people away from spirit relationships until/unless they are insanely advanced, telling them to just "go out there and find a girl", can be very destructive especially for newer members who may be reading this thread in search for knowledge.
I have asked for a Succubus ~2 months after dedicating, as I had a strong feeling/intuition that I was with her in past lives already. I was very, very insensitive to her at first, but in the grand scheme of things I do not regret asking this early on in the slightest. She has also helped prevent me from entering into many toxic & abusive relationships with other girls, which is something I had astrological tendencies for.

To any members who are contemplating whether or not to request a Succubus/Incubus:
Provided that you are mature and detailedly talk everything over with Satan himself, sharing any concerns and the like you may have,
Do not let posts like Argedco's discourage you or frighten you. Trust the knowledge on the JoS above all else, and seek out Satan himself for guidance as he always listens.

Yes, Finally someone who understands if i hadn't been already knowledgeable and already made my choice and planned for it i might have been influenced by false knowledge no one has the right to choose who i love if it is a healthy relationship. I also have noted that the gods will come back but wasn't sure that is why i didn't argue about it i only argue on things i am sure about. But thank you for making me sure. This makes me want a succubus even more. And i have asked father Satan for guidance and talked to him about everything he guided me towards how i can advance, have a succubus and achieve my goals. Thank you for sharing this knowledge on the subject shael.
Hail Satan.

Cyn666 said:
Similarly, I requested an Incubus my first year after dedication. I did not immediately experience his energy or anything. I lived with my parents at the time, so maybe that was why. After I was on my own (about 6 years later) he appeared in a dream when I was in a really bad spot mentally. He knew just what to say to encourage me to get better. It's a few years later and I've seen him in my dreams a few times. Each time, he has stated I was not ready. Or "not yet." My astral senses are still developing, so perhaps after I see him out of my dreams the time will come.
Honestly, your experience will be individual. I basically let Satan choose who was best for me and didn't have many demands, and since I was a teen back then my tastes have changed, yet I absolutely trust his choice is exactly who I should be with.
If you're anything like me, along the way you'll learn to balance your mindset in relation to your partner. I have a tendency to idealize or look past "human options" but neither of those are healthy.
You'll figure it out along the way. ^^
Yeah thank you for sharing Cyn.

mercury_wisdom said:
Just read what i replied to the other person he said similar things i am not repeating things. Also i am not dropping out of school until i get the money which i am achieving right now i have two clients that are paying me very well plus how can i advance if my parents are strict muslims are you stupid? You shouldn't order me to have a human gf just because you want more families that is not your choice to make and i will do what makes me happy. You seem to be very close minded. Make sure you read what i replied to the other person similar to you before you try to argue.
I'm sure your two clients will support you with all you need... Do a binding on your parents so they don't act against you, and keep your true beliefs secret. Pretend to them to be muslim so they don't bother you.

I can tell you really are Egyptian, you totally have the Egyptian attitude :lol:
Those two clients are just the beginning. Plus try not to be racist. The jos isn't so why should you?

mercury_wisdom said:
Shael said:
So,

Yes, Finally someone who understands if i hadn't been already knowledgeable and already made my choice and planned for it i might have been influenced by false knowledge no one has the right to choose who i love if it is a healthy relationship. I also have noted that the gods will come back but wasn't sure that is why i didn't argue about it i only argue on things i am sure about. But thank you for making me sure. This makes me want a succubus even more. And i have asked father Satan for guidance and talked to him about everything he guided me towards how i can advance, have a succubus and achieve my goals. Thank you for sharing this knowledge on the subject shael.
Hail Satan.

just to point out a couple of interesting things. the jos page on incubi/succubi states that you can't get pregnant through sex with a demon because it is astral sex. it's not happening on a physical level so, yes, until the gods are here physically it is impossible to impregnate or be impregnated by a demon. and the page was made many years ago so of course it doesn't include anything about the gods returning any time soon lol because it's kinda new news. you're right in saying that it would be delayed rather than impossible but having children with your demon partner is probably not something to focus on at the moment. I think what that person meant to point out was taken from when the hps highly encouraged us to make more ss families here on earth before the gods returned to us.
and being mature is always a concern with people asking for incubi/succubi. I've talked to a few people who don't understand the importance of it and how serious a relationship of that nature truly is. though, depending on one's needs, the incubus/succubus can be monogamous or have an open relationship. this is a pretty interesting topic for sure. :) personally, I was fascinated with the idea of an incubus for quite some time but never performed a ritual to Satan for one until recently. like someone's already stated, everyone's experience is different. good luck in what you decide to do.

mercury_wisdom said:
Those two clients are just the beginning. Plus try not to be racist. The jos isn't so why should you?
I don't intend any kind of racism. Just I've met many Egyptians before and they all had that kind of personality. And I've talked with arabs from other countries who said the same thing. Most stereotypes don't just come out of nowhere, they are observed.

mercury_wisdom said:
I don't intend any kind of racism. Just I've met many Egyptians before and they all had that kind of personality. And I've talked with arabs from other countries who said the same thing. Most stereotypes don't just come out of nowhere, they are observed.
And also I don't mean it in a negative way. I mean Egyptians usually have a very strong will and stubbornness. My people are the same way too. This is a very helpful trait if it's directed in a good direction.

lilquote said:
just to point out a couple of interesting things. the jos page on incubi/succubi states that you can't get pregnant through sex with a demon because it is astral sex. it's not happening on a physical level so, yes, until the gods are here physically it is impossible to impregnate or be impregnated by a demon. and the page was made many years ago so of course it doesn't include anything about the gods returning any time soon lol because it's kinda new news. you're right in saying that it would be delayed rather than impossible but having children with your demon partner is probably not something to focus on at the moment. I think what that person meant to point out was taken from when the hps highly encouraged us to make more ss families here on earth before the gods returned to us.
Certainly. I also believe that Argedco had no ill intent in writing his message, and only wanted to point this out.
What I was criticising was merely the way he worded it, as it can easily be misunderstood by new members who may later be browsing this topic in search of information.
I know that, if I had read his message when I was new and thinking of asking for a Succubus, it most likely would have scared me away from it for quite some time, and as such I felt the need to write what I wrote, to ensure no new members are scared off by it. :)

I don't know why but I asked this in an unrelated topic but should I ask for a succubus even if I don't like to have a relationship with someone I don't know?
I don't know if I will feel her because my senses aren't developed.
Can it be that the fact that I mistook the topic be a sign to not do it?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't know why but I asked this in an unrelated topic but should I ask for a succubus even if I don't like to have a relationship with someone I don't know?

It's been stated that the Gods do help out once in a while or drop like someone in the previous ProPHP forum stated thought implants or thought packages. Perhaps dealing with such a personal Demoness in this case could help, you never know. Some have stated their guardian demon have helped them out while they were ignorant starting off. So you never know if it's good or bad.

Frankly I'm more concerned with people asking for one. I remember a number of threads on yahoo forums asking for a incubus or succubus. And they state a specific thing like height or eye color or size and whatnot. At the end of the day the best thing you can do if your willing to go through the ritual to ask for one. Is simply ask for the perfect succubus for you but leave it up to Satan to find the perfect one. And of course deciding between monogamous or poly-amorous/open relationship. Again be specific in what you want out of the relationship like a love or sexual or both love/sexual relationship but not specific to whom you want.

Again who knows what you want in appearance and whatnot. So be specific but when it comes the specific person let Satan deal with that and yes put that down let him do it cause he knows you better than you know yourself.

Though caution it might be possible an incubus pops in. There was at least one case where someone asked and a male popped in rather than a female and he had to be told he prefers that over woman. So don't be surprised if such can happen it's rare but you never know.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Some things are signs, other things are not. It's possible you misinterpreted it as such, but it is also possible that it actually was a sign.

Being afraid in this way is completely normal. In fact, it was similar for me for a long time. Each relationship is individual so I cannot really cross-reference from my own experiences here, but rest assured that you will feel her eventually if you have enough determination. And once you do, there will no longer be any of these fears. It's amazing how much can be exchanged just from energies and spiritual connections alone, so I wouldn't take "not knowing her" as a reason to not ask for a Succubus.

I would recommend to take a quiet moment and focus deeply on Satan's sigil, then after a while of meditating on it, talk to Him and share all your concerns. If you cannot already feel a general direction ("yes" or "no") from His energies, then just ask Him to give you some definitive sign on what would be best for you. Stay open and you will find your answer :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
So like most people on JoS have a succubus or incubus?
advance first then talk to Satan and he will guide you on whether you should have a succubus or not if you don't want a succubus you shouldn't ask for it maybe you like it to be more physical and won't be patient with advancing and want a succubus now because to have a succubus and talk to her and see her takes a lot of time and if you don't have strong patience and want someone physical. You shouldn't concern yourself with a succubus because they meet you on the etherial/astral level so they won't be physical yet.

TopoftheAbyss said:
advance first then talk to Satan and he will guide you on whether you should have a succubus or not if you don't want a succubus you shouldn't ask for it maybe you like it to be more physical and won't be patient with advancing and want a succubus now because to have a succubus and talk to her and see her takes a lot of time and if you don't have strong patience and want someone physical. You shouldn't concern yourself with a succubus because they meet you on the etherial/astral level so they won't be physical yet.

TopoftheAbyss said:
No. These are specific cases for people who'd be better in this kind of relationship than with a mortal human partner, or both.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Like others are saying, most people do not have an incubus/succubus. what I've learned so far, and anyone correct me if I'm wrong, is that all or a majority of humans have a human soul mate. whether they can be or want to be with that ideal partner is up to circumstances (if they sold out to Christianity or something like that is an example of bad circumstances). some humans apparently do better in a relationship with a demon, but I strongly believe that nobody newly dedicated should be asking for an incubus/succubus. advance, mature, figure out what you want as an individual, but mostly you'll need to be open enough to feel/see/hear them before you try and start the relationship. I know I'll get crap for that but it's just more respectful to put in some considerable effort first.

I have an open relationship with a demoness because, we both want pleasure but I recommend if you want to be marry to a physical person and have kids have an open relationship and if you like multiple partners then ya get open an in open it is a pleasure and the demon or demoness still loves you now I hope I didn't offend my demoness and any others for saying it but it is more blissful then regular sex and IT IS ADDICTIVE believe me it is.

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
I think i figured it out i want a monogamous relationship and i will be moving out soon even though i am 16 but i have money from my online business i own a facebook ads agency. I already found a couple houses to rent once i move out i will dedicate myself to satanism and my online business. I think satan guided me to these plans as i asked for his guidance.
Take time to think about that, It's pretty risky what you're doing.
What exactly is the risky thing Aquarius?
The fact you're 16... I was basically like you, i'm 19 now, I really suggest you to keep growing your business and having all the time you gain from just going to school and wait to move on till you're atleast 18.[/quote]
I am dropping from school to become an entrepeneur and i want to advance in satanism but i won't be able to do that if i live at my parents house i am already an adult i am a capricorn so i was always maturing at ultra speeds if my parents knew i am dropping or that i am a satanist i am officially dead and will be forced to obey you might think this is risky because i am young but believe me i got this it is all or nothing right now. I want to be free and independent father satan gave me the gift of social media marketing skills so i can have the financial ability to do this. When i have my house i will dedicate myself to spiritually adavncing and my agency but i will only move out when i have a couple of clients which i am reaching for.[/quote] Okay, best of luck to you:)[/quote]
Remember this post aquarius? :) a lot has happened since then my parents support my moving out and I already know I have a succubus which is awesome to know I also just started advancing.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Take time to think about that, It's pretty risky what you're doing.
What exactly is the risky thing Aquarius?
The fact you're 16... I was basically like you, i'm 19 now, I really suggest you to keep growing your business and having all the time you gain from just going to school and wait to move on till you're atleast 18.
I am dropping from school to become an entrepeneur and i want to advance in satanism but i won't be able to do that if i live at my parents house i am already an adult i am a capricorn so i was always maturing at ultra speeds if my parents knew i am dropping or that i am a satanist i am officially dead and will be forced to obey you might think this is risky because i am young but believe me i got this it is all or nothing right now. I want to be free and independent father satan gave me the gift of social media marketing skills so i can have the financial ability to do this. When i have my house i will dedicate myself to spiritually adavncing and my agency but i will only move out when i have a couple of clients which i am reaching for.[/quote] Okay, best of luck to you:)[/quote]
Remember this post aquarius? :) a lot has happened since then my parents support my moving out and I already know I have a succubus which is awesome to know I also just started advancing.[/quote]
Great job brother:) proud of you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
From my experience my succubus opened my astral sences the first time when we met.And don't worry about not knowing her,I think she would know you better than human beings. I also think that the fact that you mistook the topic it was a sign to get more information and to stop concerning about.After all, I don't want to convince to do it,do what you feel.

Generally speaking for you guys who are with a succubus/incubus. Exactly what occurs?

I posted on the first page of this current two-page experiences post. And I noticed no one quoted me on the first page except a different quote.

My question is "I" experience what are described as sexual effects eye rolling, vocalization, breathing deeply, and even humping the air after a certain date probably around may of this year I experienced a full body humping scenario.

But the reason why I doubt the entire experience even though I have spoken to this entity and told her my doubts. She has no problems, in fact, she has told me it's good to doubt at times. But the thing is I'm not advanced in any way, shape or form, in recent times I've even dropped meditations as it's getting to burn out levels again.

So my question is how can I interact with an entity when the only reason I don't believe it's my own mind playing tricks nor an enemy nor a neutral entity nor nothing but our side interacts with me in such manners?

I doubt it as well because the voices feel controlled by my mind. Is it possible for someone to be mentally ill to the point of creating voices and speaking to them? Is it possible to be mentally ill and create for a lack of a better term a "self-tantric" experience?

For example I also hear a male voice that identifies as Satan, even says so, which makes me doubt people's safeness of an entity stating "I'm with Satan" and not be banished. But the voice that pops in and communicates with me for a lack of a better word makes me feel like I'm talking to my own consciousness or sub-consciousness?

So what exactly am I dealing with? How can I invent voices and also invent physical stimulation into my body replicating sexual experience?

Is this just all make believe and I'm seriously more mentally ill than before or is this normal even for people advancing spiritually?

Gear88 said:
Astral sex is just that: astral sex. You have sex with an entity astrally, and through practice you become able to fully feel, hear, see, etc. all the things that happen on the astral.

Things are felt by your astral body and eventually through practice become "interlinked" with the physical body, from what I understand on the subject. Like a second pair of "nerves" that picks up astral stimuli.

As for your constant concerns about being insane, and whatever entity you are in contact with, or think to be in contact with. You shouldn't expect to receive any concrete answer on this as long as you continue to rely on jewish medications and refuse to stay off them. This confusion would stop if you stopped taking them, but you keep taking them and as such you keep being confused.

Gear88 said:
Maybe you are expecting them to reply and then after that your mind response with a voice with an expected phrase or response, that's why void meditation is good because it can makes the difference between your own mind and gods. I'm not sure if our minds can simulate some sexual pleasure too but I think it can't be impossible. If you have visions about gods that's another story. Dream can also be tricky because if you saw some pictures of gods online or something that can influence you to have a dream with them. Usually dreams are made by synthesising ours past actions and thoughts in a illogical way most of the time.

Shael said:

I appreciate the concern Shael I really do, in fact Lydia mentioned the same thing. Despite my concern with medication albeit it's the least milligram dosage for it. I just cannot stop taking them. I really wish I can say "Yeah sure". If you want to know what they are, they are Fluphenazine(Prolixing) 5mg and Benztropine(Cogentin) 2mg. In fact even when I was prescribed the medication back in 2012 I never took them. Could have avoided 3 more hospital stays earlier in the decade.

Also at some point I've had the male voice that identifies as Satan tell me they wish I took the medication and avoid such issues. The male voice states "He hates how everything is tied to pills but in my case I should have taken them and avoided situations and issues of being hospitalized." In other words the voice told me I have no other choice in the matter and it's better to be treated than suffer a degrading thing from acting fucked up and being hospitalized.

I was even disrespected by the outpatient facility doctor during my very first incident in 2012. He said "Cause you got long hair, long beard, long nails, and those clothes your wearing, your a bum from the streets". Years later, about two years ago, I told a family member my experience and they said "Put your clothes on we are driving down there and making a complaint to the clinic and the university that works with this doctor".

I've mentioned this before but at some point I experience a fugue state. I begin to enter periods of black outs and do random things. For example I recall back in 2014 during my last incident, I took apart a pen and made some scribbles and writings on my dream journal, just random stuff. And the pen was taken apart and Mcguiver'd cause I thought I was magically creating something.

The medication does nothing to me. I don't feel psychologically or mentally or emotionally manipulated or whatnot. The best description that I got from my psychologist is. After explaining to him some things on my experiences and why I'm taking medication if I have no daily problems is. He said "In the end what you experienced is most likely a chemical imbalance and your fine now perhaps you don't suffer anything but at some point you suffer from this effect after this imbalance occurs."

SABNAC50 said:

I've had that thought before in fact it's something I wondered about especially when I first heard the voices. To iterate how this occurred. In the beginning and funny enough when I spent some time thinking I felt the same sensation years ago back when I dedicated and asked for a succubus in 2003. I feel the pineal gland cavern area expand sorta like a yes and no aspects.

Eventually the voices came. I don't feel insane nor crazy nor nothing. I'm sure many would state I am. And yet funny enough something my psychologist said "I told him I don't hear voices or anything" and one time he told me he has some patients that ask for lower dosages to continue hearing voices so they have someone to speak.

BTW something funny happened during the clinic one time I was there. And someone behind me was acting funny. The voice said my name and then said "Ask the lady behind you what she wants maybe she has an emergency and you can help her out". So I took a deep breath, turned around and went "Hey ma'am do you need to go ahead of me in the line, is it an emergency you can go ahead of me". She stated "Oh no thank you but no thanks". "I replied "Oh okay". The voice said "There you go baby boy, great job talking to that person and being kind."

Yeah I hear the voice say "Baby boy" when she communicates sometimes. At first I was weirded out but kinda appreciate the cutsy wutsy nature of it. I asked her one time and she told me well if you think about everyone is a sperm cell, the way they act is negative and subhuman. She said I'm more of a newborn baby, not quite a toddler, child, teen, nor adult. But at your level of development you seemingly are more than others. In reference to why she calls me like that..

In recent times this monday Sept. 13, 2019. I visualized Satan's sigil, contacted the voice, and when my succubus's voice popped in. She said "[Name] I'm VERY busy at the moment, I'm at a festival with my family, later we'll communicate".

So I don't know SABNOC50, I really wish I was normal and healthy but apparently it seems like this isn't concrete health in mindset.

I never knew I was a broken human being. Never knew I could lose my most important trait from all the years I've used my mind, my sanity.

Gear88 said:
Generally speaking for you guys who are with a succubus/incubus. Exactly what occurs?

I posted on the first page of this current two-page experiences post. And I noticed no one quoted me on the first page except a different quote.

My question is "I" experience what are described as sexual effects eye rolling, vocalization, breathing deeply, and even humping the air after a certain date probably around may of this year I experienced a full body humping scenario.

But the reason why I doubt the entire experience even though I have spoken to this entity and told her my doubts. She has no problems, in fact, she has told me it's good to doubt at times. But the thing is I'm not advanced in any way, shape or form, in recent times I've even dropped meditations as it's getting to burn out levels again.

So my question is how can I interact with an entity when the only reason I don't believe it's my own mind playing tricks nor an enemy nor a neutral entity nor nothing but our side interacts with me in such manners?

I doubt it as well because the voices feel controlled by my mind. Is it possible for someone to be mentally ill to the point of creating voices and speaking to them? Is it possible to be mentally ill and create for a lack of a better term a "self-tantric" experience?

For example I also hear a male voice that identifies as Satan, even says so, which makes me doubt people's safeness of an entity stating "I'm with Satan" and not be banished. But the voice that pops in and communicates with me for a lack of a better word makes me feel like I'm talking to my own consciousness or sub-consciousness?

So what exactly am I dealing with? How can I invent voices and also invent physical stimulation into my body replicating sexual experience?

Is this just all make believe and I'm seriously more mentally ill than before or is this normal even for people advancing spiritually?
Hey, gear you might have talents for spirituality that allows you to feel those experience those come from past lives and you shouldn't think you're insane because of those experience. All of that doubt and mental confusion is not helping you should instead advance and you mentioned you got burned out from meditation I used to have this too and I got better at it and if you are getting a burn out means you are doing and approaching meditations in a wrong way can you tell me why exactly do you feel a burn out from meditation? Also I am not advanced in anyway but I always talk to father Satan with my concerns and ask him for guidance I don't hear a reply yet I am sure father hears me and always guides me when i ask him for it and protects me when I need it so I think when you talk to father satan and you hear a reply doesn't mean you are crazy or that is an enemy entity but if you create a reply from your mind that is just a thought and you just let go of it and return to the focus of the communication with father. Also if you take pills for depression or any thing I suggest you research their side effects and if they are bad for you stop them. I think you are just advancing and have spiritual talents so don't over worry and over doubt because it is negative for you gear have a great week :) and hail satan.

SABNAC50 said:
Gear88 said:
Maybe you are expecting them to reply and then after that your mind response with a voice with an expected phrase or response, that's why void meditation is good because it can makes the difference between your own mind and gods. I'm not sure if our minds can simulate some sexual pleasure too but I think it can't be impossible. If you have visions about gods that's another story. Dream can also be tricky because if you saw some pictures of gods online or something that can influence you to have a dream with them. Usually dreams are made by synthesising ours past actions and thoughts in a illogical way most of the time.

But dreams can be much more than that. I have had plenty of experiences when my subconscious was trying to tell me something. And it usually comes in very weird and illogical ways, but I have learned to interpret my dreams a bit thanks to an advanced SS who is very good at this matter. Even so, when I feel doubts about a dream I go to them to figure out what I should make out of it.

Yes, a lot of dreams can be gibberish. But they shouldn't be underestimated, especially as you start to advance.

Plenty of times I've dreamed about something before it happened. It could three days. Or a week. Or a year till it happens.

It might take time. But it does happen.

I rarely dream about something directly - but there are times when it happens. This way I've learned that my GD sees me as a daughter.

And this way I've had a horrible attack from a grey just last night.

Gear88, I recommend you to keep a journal or a black book on your dreams. And to know for sure if those voices are your imagination or not, meditate on opening your clairvoyance and clairaudience points.

SABNAC50 said:
Gear88 said:

No I've never seen the Gods in any, way, shape, or form besides like say the art of astral arts or Zolaluckystar or some other person like the 3D graphics of Astarte. Funny enough I've even prayed to Satan and nothing has happened as to at least a tangible experience.

I'll just say my dream world is horrible to say the least. For the most part I only remember bits and pieces of my dreams even dreaming, remembering, and waking up causes the dream to just be erased from the buffer even if the dream was strong and I suddenly awoke. I have in the past kept a dream journal but I wake up so tired or there is so much dream or so many dreams that I just burn myself out keeping the journal.

My dream world is usually random collection of events that occur and I'm like a camera. Funny enough a family member of mine states her dreams are usually first person communication with people from her home country most of the time and or her family. My dreams are like someone who is tripping balls on hallucinogenics. For example most of my dreams are not even me interacting with anything rarely have I heard a dream character interact with me, most of the time I'm a camera which delves into my questioning if I'm dreaming or astral projecting.

Anyways...

As for voices and expectations. I don't know how to reply to that. I have tested it out in both ways, communicating and creating the sexual like experiences. When I visualize Satan's sigil and ask for contact, she pops in and creates the effects or the voice. When I'm not around her or more specifically she isn't around me no matter how hard I try I cannot replicate the effects.

...and yes I have wondered if it's the enemy just fucking with me. Never felt bad or anything, nor have I felt under negative constraints.

Gear88 said:
You will probably know if the enemy plays with your mind.I was attacked psychological three times, fist when I got depression I've been christian by that time and I thought that I was jewsus and I somehow give all my energies to people around by visualising it. At a moment I thought that I'm suppose to give to all the people in the world energy and that was weakend me very much . I know it was the enemy because I didn't have any knowledge about visualising and energy.I was somehow influenced by an anime to have those thoughts because in an anime there was a person who kept some died friends alive with his energy or something but I'm more than sure that it was the enemy there.Second and third time occured during pass over and a jewish "holiday" ,those time were actually bad because I heard voices of enemies that pretend they are the gods and I was vomitating and done some weird things,bassically I drown my powers again but in another way.I think they first drown your power to be weak and then they program your mind to do things that may be unhealthy or bad in general. After two of those experiences I ended in hospital and now I'm doing some medication for mental health.I never told something of this strange events to my psychiatrist because I thought that they will think that I'm crazy and I was ashamed of that.I still don't trust psychiatrists and their medication because I think there are the jews behind it and I don't know too much about the effects of medication especially because this substancies are synthetized and they told me that the medication doesn't really hit the target to get well because the cause is unknown but I have nothing to do except satanic healing and to take that medication because I will get more ill (as they said) if I don't. I don't know if I'm healthy or not but I worked with runes to heal myself and I got some positive results like stimulating my pineal gland to produce nectar ( a lot actually) .

SABNAC50 said:
energy spreading to the World

By any chance without revealing much do you seemingly have a prominent Neptunian or perhaps religious aspect on your astrological chart?

Sounds like your religious views in xtianity have ruined a perfectly good aspect of spirituality when it comes to your now Satanic prospect.

Basically what I'm trying to say is perhaps your quite empathetic perhaps not stereotypical empath but perhaps something of a person wanting to help others.

SABNAC50 said:
Gear88 said:
You will probably know if the enemy plays with your mind.I was attacked psychological three times, fist when I got depression I've been christian by that time and I thought that I was jewsus and I somehow give all my energies to people around by visualising it. At a moment I thought that I'm suppose to give to all the people in the world energy and that was weakend me very much . I know it was the enemy because I didn't have any knowledge about visualising and energy.I was somehow influenced by an anime to have those thoughts because in an anime there was a person who kept some died friends alive with his energy or something but I'm more than sure that it was the enemy there.Second and third time occured during pass over and a jewish "holiday" ,those time were actually bad because I heard voices of enemies that pretend they are the gods and I was vomitating and done some weird things,bassically I drown my powers again but in another way.I think they first drown your power to be weak and then they program your mind to do things that may be unhealthy or bad in general. After two of those experiences I ended in hospital and now I'm doing some medication for mental health.I never told something of this strange events to my psychiatrist because I thought that they will think that I'm crazy and I was ashamed of that.I still don't trust psychiatrists and their medication because I think there are the jews behind it and I don't know too much about the effects of medication especially because this substancies are synthetized and they told me that the medication doesn't really hit the target to get well because the cause is unknown but I have nothing to do except satanic healing and to take that medication because I will get more ill (as they said) if I don't. I don't know if I'm healthy or not but I worked with runes to heal myself and I got some positive results like stimulating my pineal gland to produce nectar ( a lot actually) .

The medications the psychiatrists give you are there to treat the symptoms to help you recover. Some psychiatrists are not so good in their field that they can give too much meds to a person. Like with my mother. They gave her way too much meds for psychosis and major depression, that she overdosed on them and passed away.
I dont ever want to go to any psychiatrist so i only get whatever is natural at the pharmist store. I hate the symptoms from the meds they give you. They made me feel so numb like a dead zombie and my sex drive was dead that it is so hard to enjoy and finish.

So far meditations and yoga has really healed me alot mentally over the years. Without it, I'll still be in a battle with my mental condition. I am so much better than my past me and thankful.

BlueLight said:
SABNAC50 said:
Gear88 said:

But dreams can be much more than that. I have had plenty of experiences when my subconscious was trying to tell me something. And it usually comes in very weird and illogical ways, but I have learned to interpret my dreams a bit thanks to an advanced SS who is very good at this matter. Even so, when I feel doubts about a dream I go to them to figure out what I should make out of it.

Yes, a lot of dreams can be gibberish. But they shouldn't be underestimated, especially as you start to advance.

Plenty of times I've dreamed about something before it happened. It could three days. Or a week. Or a year till it happens.

I rarely dream about something directly - but there are times when it happens. This way I've learned that my GD sees me as a daughter.

Gear88, I recommend you to keep a journal or a black book on your dreams. And to know for sure if those voices are your imagination or not, meditate on opening your clairvoyance and clairaudience points.

Just curious. I've had dreams i had when i was a kid. I'd remember and see them unfold even today! Not many dreams are predictions. Most can be a message. Like once, i had a warning in my dream about walking out. I love walking but it's dangerous in my neighbourhood. I had one where it warned me about staying away from authorities and not to engage in contact with them. Because I'm a very friendly person with most people. Usually when i dont listen and do it anyway that person starts doing something harmful and harassing me. I learned my lesson and listen to the warnings. I dont think it's from my GD though.

I had another one where I saw 4 lighters applying that I might start smoking as a habit and had a burning sensation in my throat and cant breathe so well. Which did come true and right now I am struggling to stop. I'm still working on it.

Or like when Familiars come to you. It was such a realistic dream. It felt as though i was really awake. A dove was flying infront of my face. I tried to get up to set it free. But when i woke up, i couldnt find him and realized it was a dream xd

I hope this helps someone reading this.it helps me when i read from ppls experiences.

RoseWolf said:
BlueLight said:
SABNAC50 said:

Just curious. I've had dreams i had when i was a kid. I'd remember and see them unfold even today! Not many dreams are predictions. Most can be a message. Like once, i had a warning in my dream about walking out. I love walking but it's dangerous in my neighbourhood. I had one where it warned me about staying away from authorities and not to engage in contact with them. Because I'm a very friendly person with most people. Usually when i dont listen and do it anyway that person starts doing something harmful and harassing me. I learned my lesson and listen to the warnings. I dont think it's from my GD though.

I had another one where I saw 4 lighters applying that I might start smoking as a habit and had a burning sensation in my throat and cant breathe so well. Which did come true and right now I am struggling to stop. I'm still working on it.

Or like when Familiars come to you. It was such a realistic dream. It felt as though i was really awake. A dove was flying infront of my face. I tried to get up to set it free. But when i woke up, i couldnt find him and realized it was a dream xd

I hope this helps someone reading this.it helps me when i read from ppls experiences.

I had a dream where I was humiliated by my classmaster in front of the class. I didn't mind it. One week later - exactly one week later- it happened. It wasn't my fault, but he blamed his own mistakes on me. Truly the most humiliating experience I had in high school. Especially knowing that on the whole period if it, as the class president, I took in my shoulders all if his responsibilities. I couldn't even enjoy the graduation properly because I had to run around all morning sorting through things. I was even scolded by the harshest teacher in our school for getting too involved in things.

I was also visited by my grandmother in a dream after she died of cancer. We do have a culture in my country when it comes to that - being visited by dead relatives in your dreams.

And I also found out that my GD sees me as a daughter through a dream. And that I'll be ok in uni.

So yes, dreams can help us a lot when we know how to interpret them.

Gear88 said:
SABNAC50 said:
energy spreading to the World

By any chance without revealing much do you seemingly have a prominent Neptunian or perhaps religious aspect on your astrological chart?

Sounds like your religious views in xtianity have ruined a perfectly good aspect of spirituality when it comes to your now Satanic prospect.

Basically what I'm trying to say is perhaps your quite empathetic perhaps not stereotypical empath but perhaps something of a person wanting to help others.
Yes , I have a proeminent Neptune but I didn't know that this can make me help more the others . I had something in my chart with fraternities, actually I'm not too empathic,rarely.Especially when I saw a person who suffers that I associated with myself .

dude from what i have read in this topic is that:

1.you dropped out of high school which is like i did
2.you got the entrepreneur mindset which is like my mindset
3.you are an Egyptian which is like me
4.you are not going to work for someone else WHICH IS LIKE ME
5.you was born in a muslim family and a strict family WHICH IS EXACTLY LIKE ME
6. i guess that you are involved and interested in the financial markets WHICH IS LIKE ME
7.and i guess that you are in your late teens WHICH IS EXACTLY LIKE ME :lol:
and who knows maybe their is more common stuff between me and you.
this is very interesting...

i don't know why the moderators are not approving my posts about how to contact you privately but it doesn't matter the most important think is that now i know that i'm not the only one. but for sure satan will help us to communicate and it seems that this forum got some corrupt moderators. fuck these moderators, man...

Adam said:
dude from what i have read in this topic is that:

1.you dropped out of high school which is like i did
2.you got the entrepreneur mindset which is like my mindset
3.you are an Egyptian which is like me
4.you are not going to work for someone else WHICH IS LIKE ME
5.you was born in a muslim family and a strict family WHICH IS EXACTLY LIKE ME
6. i guess that you are involved and interested in the financial markets WHICH IS LIKE ME
7.and i guess that you are in your late teens WHICH IS EXACTLY LIKE ME :lol:
and who knows maybe their is more common stuff between me and you.
this is very interesting...
And yes usually satanists are similar to each other because we are connected at the soul level a satanist can also be known from the astrology chart. Most of us have been with father Satan for many lifetimes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back