Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

animeman666 said:
What do you do if you become psychically off balance/ have mind disorientation?
Regain the balance and fix it. I can't tell you what to do if I don't know your specific problem. You can ask Satan and he will lead you to the answer. Do the Final RTR this will fix most of your problems. If the imbalance is with elements you can fix it with Akasha. Do you realize it has been Passover for around a week now where the enemy tries for a solid week to do all the curses they can? This is what you were feeling. Do the final RTR to clean yourself out.

Sinarstm said:
Hi ... I cant finde this book in your website!!! these books are mentioned in jos website pdf(2011). But ...
1.Frabato (Franz Bardon) 2.Initiation Into Hermetics 3.Practice of Magickal Evocation 4.Key of the True Kaballah 5.Bardon Companion Text 6.Introduction To Sex Magick 7.Magica Sexualis 8.The World Ash Free 9.Alchemy:The Black Art 10.Notoriou Tepa (Quitscher)
Maybe add them here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1313 Books I Can Not Find. See if someone else has them that can send to you or upload.

Aeterhis said:
I can’t find how to post a question! Please help!

I forgot atm what's it's called but when you do that thing when you scramble the letters in a word and it makes another word and you do it to this troll's name it comes out as shiteater. So you're telling everyone your disgusting fetish by "hiding" it in plain sight, huh? Take your gross habits somewhere 'cause it isn't welcomed here. May I suggest a golem filled xian church? A smelly mosque? Or how about a rat filled synagogue? They'll definitely accept you at those places.

Hello. I have found my way here, honestly I do not know why. I have been a Wiccan since 13. I have never even believed in satan until a few months ago. I honestly feel mental saying the things that have been happening to me lately, as I am a realist who doesn’t generally give attention to the unseen. I have been visited in my meditation spot (in my head, I know crazy huh lol) by what appeared to be a white robed angelic being, glowing almost, long blonde hair, under the tree in my special Meditation place I always go to in my mind. He tells me he is satan without saying anything. I can’t stop feeling his presence and touch. He comes to me all the time, and he is beautiful. He says nothing but I feel his thoughts in my mind. I’m his chosen one, queen. To bear a child but I had my tubes tied. I sound fucking insane I know please don’t laugh at me!! But as I said I’ve never believed or thought about satan since I was a child in church. Why would he attach himself to me? Am I nuts lol? I guess I felt compelled to reach out to you guys for some insight. I read the satanic bible as a teen and LaVey was an atheist I never knew there were actual satan worshippers. It is so weird that he should speak to me. Why? Is there some soul binding thing going on here? I mean I feel absolute love with him, desire for him, completeness when he comes to me, as if I’m in a real relationship! I’m not scared of these visions/sexual things at all but I’m wondering what actual satanists think on this? I have had crazy haunting experiences happen to me as a young girl that may point to a past life bond here but I’m not going into all that now. I always thought the whole satan thing was just made up shit to scare Christians into conformity. I am assuming he’s really the god Pan. But enough rattling on here I’m just wanting to get some honest opinions on this. Whatever it is I don’t want him to leave my side. Unless I’m crazy lol.

Jessianne said:
First thing you have to know, All that Wiccan stuff is 100% soul destroying poison shit. Created by the enemies of humanity to curse, erase, and destroy people who want to try magic. If you have connected your soul into those curses by doing their rituals and reading their words, you HAVE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR SOUL! You have to dedicate to Satan. Satan is the highest god, whose name means Eternal Truth in Sanskrit, the oldest language.
Read these links, they explain exactly what the wiccanism is and how dangerous it is
Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657 

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688 

The Qlippothic Kabbalah   http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth  http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695 

The "Wiccan" and "Angel Magic" ideologies are absolute Qlippoth, corrupted and twisted and removed from all actual knowledge, and replaced with absolute soul poison.

With all the wiccan curses your soul had been stuck inside for so long, I doubt that what you have been recently been seeing is Satan. Likely an enemy evil thing that is pretending to be Satan so you trust and let your guard down. Like what you said how he wants to put a baby into you, this sounds like total New Age / Qlippoth type curse shit. That doesn't sound anything like Satan. I am almost certain that you have been experiencing an enemy creature impersonating Satan because they see that you are contemplating Satanism and the enemy creatures don't want to lose their grip on you.

You have to dedicate to Satan as described in the instructions from the Joy of Satan website. This removes away all ties that you used to have into the qlippothic systems. And this connects your soul into the souls of the gods, and the souls of all of us here as we are all connected together. This cleans and blesses your soul so you can truly grow.

Then you have to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This deeply cleans and purifies your soul and absolutely erases all connections into any curses. It is time for you to heal and grow! The true gods, and Satan as the highest of them all, want to help you and want you to rise up to your full potential. They have reached down their hands to give you an opportunity to pull yourself up out of the qlippoth you used to be stuck in.

Satan Lucifer the Lord of the World
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182 

Aeterhis said:
I hope you aren't really a shit eating rat! :shock:
But either way, I've explained a few times already within this topic the exact way step by step, click by click, how to make your own new topic. So no excuses!

Everybody please first read all 7 pages of this topic before asking your question. Because many many questions have already been answered so you don't need to repeat any. That's the entire purpose of this topic, for you all to read ALL of the questions and answers here and quickly learn it all. :D We don't need the topic crowded up by unnecessary repeating the exact same question! It's already crowded enough by just the necessary comments, we don't need repeats! :x :x :x

Greetings! I'm fairly new in Spiritual Satanism, So I didn't experience too much.
This is why I would like to ask from an "older" member.

I'm currently doing a basic meditation program, And I often feel cleaner or
energized after my daily meditations. Since I'm a newbie, I don't think I have too much
spiritual awarness yet, so I'm sure that I may percieve answers and messages from demons
in a relatively primitive way. Anyway, I tried to ask a few questions from Father Satan, or thank him a few things, and
I felt a warm, family like, feeling. I even felt a smile(?) and as if someone is wrapping their arms
around me. When I asked my questions from him, I was able to feel a very light direction to the answer. - I don't know how to phase it better, sorry.

My question:
Is this the feeling of Father Satan's protection and care/ response? If the answer is yes, then as I evolve my spiritual awarness I will be able to see/hear His answers more in a more clearly/speak like way?

Karasukun said:
Greetings! I'm fairly new in Spiritual Satanism, So I didn't experience too much.
This is why I would like to ask from an "older" member.

I'm currently doing a basic meditation program, And I often feel cleaner or
energized after my daily meditations. Since I'm a newbie, I don't think I have too much
spiritual awarness yet, so I'm sure that I may percieve answers and messages from demons
in a relatively primitive way. Anyway, I tried to ask a few questions from Father Satan, or thank him a few things, and
I felt a warm, family like, feeling. I even felt a smile(?) and as if someone is wrapping their arms
around me. When I asked my questions from him, I was able to feel a very light direction to the answer. - I don't know how to phase it better, sorry.

My question:
Is this the feeling of Father Satan's protection and care/ response? If the answer is yes, then as I evolve my spiritual awarness I will be able to see/hear His answers more in a more clearly/speak like way?

At all cases of your development, despite of verbal and vision status, just remember that intuition is a form of listening and seeing- therefore strive to learn to discern your own gut and intuition, and then progressively and in conjunction to your logic and intuition, more direct communication will arise.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jessianne said:
First thing you have to know, All that Wiccan stuff is 100% soul destroying poison shit. Created by the enemies of humanity to curse, erase, and destroy people who want to try magic. If you have connected your soul into those curses by doing their rituals and reading their words, you HAVE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR SOUL! You have to dedicate to Satan. Satan is the highest god, whose name means Eternal Truth in Sanskrit, the oldest language.
Read these links, they explain exactly what the wiccanism is and how dangerous it is
Satanism and Goetia http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657 

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit? http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688 

The Qlippothic Kabbalah   http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3089&p=17839

Qlippoth  http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695 

The "Wiccan" and "Angel Magic" ideologies are absolute Qlippoth, corrupted and twisted and removed from all actual knowledge, and replaced with absolute soul poison.

With all the wiccan curses your soul had been stuck inside for so long, I doubt that what you have been recently been seeing is Satan. Likely an enemy evil thing that is pretending to be Satan so you trust and let your guard down. Like what you said how he wants to put a baby into you, this sounds like total New Age / Qlippoth type curse shit. That doesn't sound anything like Satan. I am almost certain that you have been experiencing an enemy creature impersonating Satan because they see that you are contemplating Satanism and the enemy creatures don't want to lose their grip on you.

You have to dedicate to Satan as described in the instructions from the Joy of Satan website. This removes away all ties that you used to have into the qlippothic systems. And this connects your soul into the souls of the gods, and the souls of all of us here as we are all connected together. This cleans and blesses your soul so you can truly grow.

Then you have to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This deeply cleans and purifies your soul and absolutely erases all connections into any curses. It is time for you to heal and grow! The true gods, and Satan as the highest of them all, want to help you and want you to rise up to your full potential. They have reached down their hands to give you an opportunity to pull yourself up out of the qlippoth you used to be stuck in.

Satan Lucifer the Lord of the World
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182 

I respect what you are saying. However I never contemplated or thought of satanism or satan at all before this happened. I have even gotten away from Wicca for years because I am a pre-pharm student and the more classes I have taken the less I have believed in anything beyond this world. However what is happening to me now has made me reevaluate that. I’ve had extensive psych classes and I really don’t think I’m crazy but fuck maybe lol. I was just seeing if anyone had any insight or thoughts on it. I guess without knowing my life experiences no one would be able to give their opinion on it. I’ll read the links you’ve provided thanks a lot for your input.

Nikolas said:
Hello. I started using mantras. Besides the 7 main ones, i also want to empower my clar hearing/voyance chankras. If ISIS is for clarvoyance and third eye  (while breathing energy in the pineal is the only way to empower it, i guess ? ) , what mantra do I use for clarhearing chakras? Thanks. :D
Hail Satan!
You can use that mantra for both clairaudience and clairvoyance. Same with any of the other mantras for the head area. Like Yaum, Thaum, Gaum, SaTaNaMa, Inanna (yee-nnah-nnnah), any of the runes for opening chakras or divination or intuition like Thurisaz (3), Ansuz (4), Kaunaz (6), Lögr (21), Dagauz (23). You have a lot of options, you can try them all. I recommend the 21 and 23 runes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
At all cases of your development, despite of verbal and vision status, just remember that intuition is a form of listening and seeing- therefore strive to learn to discern your own gut and intuition, and then progressively and in conjunction to your logic and intuition, more direct communication will arise.
That's right. Strong and clear intuition is by far the most important thing that anyone could ever have. There's no other skill that could replace it or have more uses.

hailourtruegod said:
Aeterhis said:

I forgot atm what's it's called but when you do that thing when you scramble the letters in a word and it makes another word and you do it to this troll's name it comes out as shiteater. So you're telling everyone your disgusting fetish by "hiding" it in plain sight, huh? Take your gross habits somewhere 'cause it isn't welcomed here. May I suggest a golem filled xian church? A smelly mosque? Or how about a rat filled synagogue? They'll definitely accept you at those places.

Chill down dude! :lol: I’m just discovering this page so I haven’t seen the search button.
Relax Friend, im not a troll.

Jessianne said:
I respect what you are saying. However I never contemplated or thought of satanism or satan at all before this happened. I have even gotten away from Wicca for years because I am a pre-pharm student and the more classes I have taken the less I have believed in anything beyond this world. However what is happening to me now has made me reevaluate that. I’ve had extensive psych classes and I really don’t think I’m crazy but fuck maybe lol. I was just seeing if anyone had any insight or thoughts on it. I guess without knowing my life experiences no one would be able to give their opinion on it. I’ll read the links you’ve provided thanks a lot for your input.
Then sounds like you're doing great and you can ignore the bad things I said about :D Sounds like you aren't at all connected to any qlippoth type systems. It's just worrying to hear someone was wiccan, because there are a lot of people who have gone so far into it that it's done them horrible damage, and many who have never recovered. But sounds like Satan and the gods are calling you to the truth so you can have the opportunity to improve yourself up to the highest levels. All the strongest souls throughout all of history are reincarnated back to earth in this time specifically to work with the gods and grow stronger, and you are one of us.

Hi, I have a really boring question, but it's important to me!
What experiences do yall have whit Valefor?
I can't find much about him...

Good day to you!

Thank you for your response, it was very useful!

After my first question, I remembered another one, which I want to ask from you.
So:
I made my dedication ceremony 1 year ago, and I started to practice basic meditations.
I did that program for 2 months then I stopped. To be honest, My life was in ruins at the time, and
I didn't had enough power to do anything, which is a very shameful thing, and I deeply regret it now.
Then now, a month ago, I recieved a gut feeling, that "I need to go back in order to find my real way"
So I started the program again, now, with more meditations on it. And I surely feel the effects.

Now my question is : I can be still accepted by Father Satan despite my meditation break?
(I tried to ask him, And I felt an accepting energy around myself, but as experienced and professional individuals, I would like to read your thoughts.)

Karasukun said:
Your situation is very very common. Don't worry about it it's all good. There's a lot of curses meant to make people stop, but the final RTR has been melting them all so you are much more free now than you were then. This is also part of why you feel meditations stronger now. Of course you are still accepted! You were never not accepted. And you got your answer then, this is why you should always practice your intuition your answers get more clear.

Aeterhis said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aeterhis said:

Chill down dude! :lol: I’m just discovering this page so I haven’t seen the search button.
Relax Friend, im not a troll.

Seeing that you posted a question here it only seemed obvious you know how to post something but seeing Lucifutias reply to made me realize you meant making a new post. Well if you aren't a troll then my mistake. :)

Wicca isnt the qlippoth a lot of the time. Many of those people are lazy and scared or mix angel magick with runic magick and candle magick and maybe even Satanic/Pagan stuff. However yes your right they are connected with curses. They also dont leave behind xtianity often and maybe even go to church services. I had a friend a long time ago who was wiccan (dont know her anymore) she kept having her life go downhill and all sorts of freaky stuff would happen including a person dieing after a funeral a dog dropping dead in the middle of the road etc. People would end up dead mysteriously around her 6 times. All sorts of bad stuff happened to her. She drank all the time etc. At the time I didnt know about Jewish curses. Still she most defintely didnt do Jewish Magick or the qlippoth nor do I think anyone in wicca is into that. Its more a LHP fake thing on the enemy side where they fake being dark or whatever thinking they are worshipping Satan.

Wicca is really bad cause it mixes Satanism with Xtianity and communist ideals. Its supposed to attract those who are more on the pagan path. Some call upon angels and our Gods. I doubt they get anything useful. The kind of experience described above is an enemy entity btw but its good it got you interested in Satanism.

Just wanted to clear this up not to get off topic but having read at least one or more books on this at my library and known a wiccan ill say its messed up but not what Luciftias is talking about fully. Yeah I am sure some people in it do those things but its not really what this enemy program is about. Its still horrible though I am not defending it just making more clear what it is. No offense intended.

They also keep people away from justice and black magick and preach this love stuff and all sorts of if it harms others or yourself (they sometimes define that as anything a threat to the enemy) its bad. They would consider for the most part qlippoth and the Grimores Satanic I just wanted to mention that and they dont really believe in Satan.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
I had a friend a long time ago who was wiccan (dont know her anymore) she kept having her life go downhill and all sorts of freaky stuff would happen including a person dieing after a funeral a dog dropping dead in the middle of the road etc. People would end up dead mysteriously around her 6 times. All sorts of bad stuff happened to her. She drank all the time etc. At the time I didnt know about Jewish curses. Still she most defintely didnt do Jewish Magick or the qlippoth nor do I think anyone in wicca is into that. Its more a LHP fake thing on the enemy side where they fake being dark or whatever thinking they are worshipping Satan.

Wicca is really bad cause it mixes Satanism with Xtianity and communist ideals. Its supposed to attract those who are more on the pagan path. Some call upon angels and our Gods. I doubt they get anything useful. The kind of experience described above is an enemy entity btw but its good it got you interested in Satanism.
Thank you for adding your perspective I'm always happy to read it. :) This is what I meant. Maybe it doesn't always have ALL of the qlippoth inside it, but wiccanism is so mixed up with christian and qlippoth ideas and curses against the person doing it that it's still a very bad idea. Like maybe someone calls themself a wiccan but all they ever do is play in the forest, love nature, and leave out piles of food for the deer, squirrels, and "fairies", try to see their friend's auras, innocent small things like this. This person would be great and perfect, and they would never have any problems from it.

But another person who calls themself wiccan invokes full christian qlippoth curses, and "angel magic", Wiccan Spellbooks copied from some evil Talmudic collection of the worst curses ever, and all these other things that ruin them in every way. This second person is totally rotted away and destroyed at the soul level down to nothing, and everyone close to them is usually also effected. Both these people call themself wiccan but really they are exact opposites and have totally different kinds of results, and then there's more people filling in every spot in between them. So overall, wiccan is so distorted and mixed up with so many poison things that noone should do it. Like look at your friend what happened around her from the curses, and I've heard of even worse things happening to people from things like that. They call on "angels" who are really the most evil disgusting things ever, and they get beat down bad for it.

What happened to the actual joy of satan page? I was going back to do the meditations and they were all gone... everything was gone.. can some one please create a new page or post all of the meditations somewhere or maybe send them?

Ashsatanas said:
What happened to the actual joy of satan page? I was going back to do the meditations and they were all gone... everything was gone.. can some one please create a new page or post all of the meditations somewhere or maybe send them?
It was shut down by the rats because goys aren't allowed to know anything. But it was saved and reuploaded in a new place. Go to https://www.satanisgod.org/ It's all still there it just moved

Why was my thread regarding the relation between jews and Neanderthals not approved? If the post still exists for approval, I would kindly like for it to be allowed through.

Ashsatanas said:
It was shut down by the rats because goys aren't allowed to know anything. But it was saved and reuploaded in a new place. Go to https://www.satanisgod.org/ It's all still there it just moved

Askell said:
Why was my thread regarding the relation between jews and Neanderthals not approved? If the post still exists for approval, I would kindly like for it to be allowed through.
I don't know I'm not the one who approves things. But I can tell you right now that there is no relation there. Neanderthals were advanced mentally, had a high level of technology, and in general were not anything bad. For example they had sailing technology through the oceans many tens of thousands of years ago. They used dvanced tools. They were another species of hominid.

Which is absolutely not in any way at all connected to those other species you were trying to connect it to. Those other things were started in Asia and India. The post was disaproved because it's just untrue nonsense and we don't need to confuse people with it.

Does anyone know how I can personally contact HPS Maxine? I don’t know if it’s true or not but someone is telling me my business was made known to her and she’s somehow involved. I don’t know how she can be involved and I haven’t heard anything from her.

Solar Falcon said:
Does anyone know how I can personally contact HPS Maxine? I don’t know if it’s true or not but someone is telling me my business was made known to her and she’s somehow involved. I don’t know how she can be involved and I haven’t heard anything from her.
You can't. She doesn't need to be bothered by anyone. Whatever your business is, there's basically a 100% chance she doesn't know anything about it and she certainly isn't involved. Don't be rediculous. You haven't heard anything from her because she has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. You should really think about things like that and how ridiculous it is before you start believing everything that anyone ever tells you.

Is there any way that I could erase the memory of a person? Someone saw me doing the rtr but I didn't stop and I'm afraid she will tell other people.We also go in the same school so if she tells someone the word will go fast and I'm kinda scared about it :shock: . I just want to erase that part. Or maybe make her forget about it and not erase it
Thank you :D

LucianxS said:
Is there any way that I could erase the memory of a person? Someone saw me doing the rtr but I didn't stop and I'm afraid she will tell other people.We also go in the same school so if she tells someone the word will go fast and I'm kinda scared about it :shock: . I just want to erase that part. Or maybe make her forget about it and not erase it
Talk to Satan about it, then do a binding spell that you can find on the JOS Witchcraft page. So she can't act against you.

when will the next training for spiritual warfare be launched? in 6 months I'm going to start opening the watch towers, after opening, what is the meditation to stimulate kundanlini?

Solar Falcon said:
You can't. She doesn't need to be bothered by anyone. Whatever your business is, there's basically a 100% chance she doesn't know anything about it and she certainly isn't involved. Don't be rediculous. You haven't heard anything from her because she has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. You should really think about things like that and how ridiculous it is before you start believing everything that anyone ever tells you.

It’s all cool brother, no it didn’t make any sense to me as I wanted to be certain, but ultimately I decided against it anyway. In fact I forgot about it shortly afterwards.

Hey I have a little question and didn’t want to make a thread for it.

In November - December 2018 I meditated to open my clairaudiance chakras for 1 month and I were able to hear something it was just nonesense like a radio when you do not hit the right frequency.

Well now some of my chakras ache randomly. What do you think this could be? Should I pick it up again?

Ok so this is the 2nd night when this happens. It's like a ball of light and it has like a green-white colour.The thing is I can see it only with my phone camera and it always stays near my desk.Also this night I heard strange sounds that I can't explain from that desk.Recently I asked Satan for help and today I received the answer and it all points that desk.What do you think is that? :cry:

LucianxS said:

Hypnosis but I do not think you can pull that off if she caught you red-handed xD

Maybe just try to speak to her?
Or even if she tells everyone in school, do you really think that everyone would believe her? xD
Just say something to play it off.

LucianxS said:
Ok so this is the 2nd night when this happens. It's like a ball of light and it has like a green-white colour.The thing is I can see it only with my phone camera and it always stays near my desk.Also this night I heard strange sounds that I can't explain from that desk.Recently I asked Satan for help and today I received the answer and it all points that desk.What do you think is that? :cry:
Infrared and Ultraviolet lights can't be seen by our eyes, but they can be seen by digital cameras and then we can see on the screen that there is a light there. Take your television remote, look at the end of it through your camera, and push some buttons. You'll see the lights flashing on the end of the remote that you have never seen with just your eyes, because remotes use ultraviolet light. Security cameras are usually made to see in the dark and the way they do this is surrounding the camera with bright infrared led lights. The camera sees the bright infrared lights lighting up the area, but people can't see it with our eyes. So look through your camera at what the light is coming from and see what is really making it.

Or it's a ghost! :eek: :shock:

Except it probably ain't a ghost, probably just a light.

NinRick said:
I think if your chakra is aching, there is something inhibiting the energy flow through it. This could be a physical thing like posture; needing to stretch and physically open up the flow of the area. And/or you need to do more spiritual work into that chakra like mantras. Yoga fixes it both physically and spiritually. And remember if you gace discomfort in a chakra, it could actually be the chakra above it that is closed so energy is trapped under it. But if you say it's like a dull ache, and not like a burning, then it makes me think there is some energy still flowing through it but the flow is being restricted. Usually a physical cause.

StyleCoin said:
when will the next training for spiritual warfare be launched? in 6 months I'm going to start opening the watch towers, after opening, what is the meditation to stimulate kundanlini?
Everybody's path is different. Like a puzzle that is not complete, everybody has different pieces that need to be worked on. So I can't really tell you specifically what meditation you should do. The only answer is for you to go to the meditations page, read through them all, and relax and use your intuition to see what you need. If you feel drawn to a specific one like it will help you, this is your answer of what you need.

Hey. I'm SS for years. I stil have not found My Guardian Demon. But I have a suspicios and fel an energy when I look at His picture. A deep and powerful energy. (I want to mention that I am not almost spiritually open). I think.. My Guardian Demon is Adramelech. I did not find a picture with His Seal anywhere. Can you give me a picture or a link whith the Seal? I'd like to talk to Him and ask Him if He really is a My Guardian Demon. Please. :idea:

NinRick said:
LucianxS said:

Hypnosis but I do not think you can pull that off if she caught you red-handed xD

Or even if she tells everyone in school, do you really think that everyone would believe her? xD
If you’re gonna live with that person longterm you can bind her so thst se can’t harm you in any way.

NinRick said:
LucianxS said:

Thank you I will talk to her today:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back