Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yeah let's try NOT projecting bullshit fears and mental hangups into people against very basic and harmless spiritual practices... These would only lead to horrible problems if listened to. I wouldn't exactly say Gear88 the right person to follow about anything like this...

Those people who had those horrible experiences were because they weren't Satanists they were deeply tied to the enemy curses. So when they leave a blank "open canvas" in their mind that the enemy curses are already tied to, it leaves room for those curses to amplify. We Satanists here don't have to worry about things like that. But if someone, even a Satanist, is instilled with these kinds of bullshit fears and hangups against spiritual growth, you can set them on a self destructive path where they end up subconsciously cursing themself into a horribly broken state. We've seen this in people before, and we don't need to promote it and spread it to more people. Such a mindset is like the plague. Only very few of those people who had this kind of progressed poisoned mindset were able to recover from it.

I re-read what I said and for simply stating a small issue might occur, it's wrong. So because I read something that may occur it's wrong?

I'm simply stating that everyone is different and may encounter an issue. I mean mental illness do pop up in some people for no apparent reason. Isn't it the whole after about a solid year of meditation it's when the negativity starts to unravel.

And what is this aspect of stating right person for informing someone of my own information I read. So because I opened up a thread and I said something to people now seemingly I'm the crazy one. I'm simply stating a careful attitude to meditation.

Yes Argedco it's a simple meditation. Very simple indeed but some people aren't prepared for it or if they are things pop up.

Gear88 said:
I re-read what I said and for simply stating a small issue might occur, it's wrong. So because I read something that may occur it's wrong?

The thing is the probability of anything going wrong during things such as astral projection or trance or void meditation, etc is 0% and nothing permanent or severe ever even accidentally happens so long as one has common sense and listens to guidance. As a member of the House of Satan we are guided and protected with our every spiritual venture by the very gods themselves, we're never going to end up in some horrifying situation like getting lost in some imaginary purgatory if we leave our bodies for too long, it simply can't happen.

BUT when you instill this belief in the minds of people, be it hinting at an issue or even warning about something happening even when the chance of such things happening is basically none, this can get subconsciously absorbed by uneducated members who immediately think "Oh god, so if I do this then THIS will happen?" then they build this imaginary obstacle that hinders them from advancing because their afraid of something that won't even occur.

There's no issue with informing people about things but you must make sure that it's even something worth informing/warning about. For example I'm obviously going to inform that working with grey energy or preforming black magic can be very dangerous if not advanced or educated enough because yes, it can be very dangerous depending on major factors, but this is only to exude caution. If one knows what they are doing and are skilled and experienced enough as well as smart enough to train slowly then the danger obviously decreases drastically.

Don't just crank it up to 11 when you read about a 'potential danger', you should know for a fact if it is true first or if you've experienced it beforehand. We just don't want people being cautious for no reason and building mental blocks for things they don't even need to worry about, otherwise it's difficult to overcome such blocks in the future when they finally do wanna try something like astral projection.

I have cancer and I'm afraid of going to the doctor because I don't want to get chained to a bed so I ask you how can I fight the disease on my own

Thank you

Gear88 said:
I went through that whole convo on the entities thread you opened. It seems that your internal fear is what compells you to write these essays all the time. You're so afraid of people misunderstanding you and judging you, that you try to "fill the blanks" about everything beforehand whenever you write a message about something. Problem is that this confuses and annoys most people. Also with all the effort you put into writing huge posts, you commonly overlook or neglect important information, instead just focusing your attention on trying to fill the blanks. I'll show you.
Let's take a look at your reply here
Gear88 said:
On top of that it makes it easier to enter altered states hell even some people experience astral projections while in mindfulness or zazen or whatever you want to call it. In fact some freak out cause they want to get back inside their bodies but something doesn't let them they didn't learn how to re-enter their bodies a common phenomena according to Robert Bruce.
See right here what you're telling this new member (even if it was not your intention) is that scary things like this could happen to them suddenly/randomy while they do void meditation. What do you think will happen if you tell them that? Most likely they will be scared shitless and not do void meditation anymore, out of fear that this may happen.
Luciftias is correct in saying any newly dedicated SS will be protected from this, so overly highlighting such things will not have any benefit at all here.
In fact simply cutting your post down to this part
Gear88 said:
So void or mindfulness is surprisingly complex and different for each person. It all depends on a person's background and even soul. So perhaps sitting there and doing nothing is true seems so but I think it's more true early on as you feel like your wasting your time. You haven't learned to say drop down to an altered state or chill the mind quickly and firmly and from the start be in the zone. In the beginning it's very tough probably why in the East it's taught at an early, sometimes quite early. Might seem strange to teach a young toddler such things but you'd be surprised how well a child can grasp things with proper teachings and as they advance they can be brought up on higher concepts.
would have made it a helpful and detailed response instead.

Now to address the general issue(s) of yours, I doubt that posting about these on the forums here will lead anywhere beneficial, atleast in your current state. I'm certain that you are a true SS, no matter what anyone else says. We all have/had our issues at one point, and these need to be fixed one way or another if we want to advance. The issues that you are having currently, which do not allow you to properly express yourself, make it exceedingly hard for anyone to help you. Much sensitivity, insight and effort is needed in order to fix these things properly. Honestly it's a shame you didn't contact me as I would have gladly devoted the time to work out all these things with you. I've went through rougly similar things as you which quite strongly compells me to try and help you. Sometimes we have blockages and fears that are so intricate and vast that we become "locked in" by them and cant do anything until some major catalyst snaps us out of it. I don't like spamming my e-mail address around everywhere, and would normally leave it be after someone refused my offer for contact the first time, but you are a special case. Contact me at [email protected] and we'll talk about it all, in as much length as you want. This is the last time I'll offer my help.
If you decide to stay on your own, I wish you the best of luck.

The Alchemist7 said:
I heard (quite long time ago) that it took HP Mageson only 2 years to raise his Serpent. I guess is possible for one if he was advanced in the previous life.
Well it didn't really take him 2 years, it took him hundreds or thousands of years. It's just that 2 of those years were in this generation and the rest was before. Maybe he already had it raised in past life/lives too, and would make it easier to raise again now.

I think focusing on what advancements people have made in past lives and comparing with yourself and if you have also improved enough in your own past lives might not be the best way to think about it. Because then it feels like an outside force out of your control, or a kind of limit. Can't change the past. When all you can do is keep growing now. All of us here are here because we have all been strong and healthy souls throughout our history, and if we were weak we wouldn't be Satanists. Our history of being strong healthy souls is what makes us completely different than the 8 billion worthless goys. If you are here it's because you're meant to become a god. So you don't need to compare against anyone else here, just keep going.
I was reading this and i want to say something. Like you said we shouldn't compare each other advancement because of past life is different for everybody, we should just try our best with meditations.

Many think that when the kundalini will rise it will fix all their problems but it's not exactly true, especially if you have many blockages. What everyone needs to do is to work now to eliminate those blockages and that will make your chakras open more and give you spiritual powers and then the kundalini awaken and makes you even more powerful.

luis said:
I was reading this and i want to say something. Like you said we shouldn't compare each other advancement because of past life is different for everybody, we should just try our best with meditations.

Many think that when the kundalini will rise it will fix all their problems but it's not exactly true, especially if you have many blockages. What everyone needs to do is to work now to eliminate those blockages and that will make your chakras open more and give you spiritual powers and then the kundalini awaken and makes you even more powerful.
Thank you Luis, you're right. Kundalini doesn't fix everything. It just amplifies whatever is there. So if there are any problems they would only get stronger and worse. Everything needs to be fixed first so that there is only good things left to be amplified.

ThatOne said:
I have cancer and I'm afraid of going to the doctor because I don't want to get chained to a bed so I ask you how can I fight the disease on my own

Thank you
I have no idea. You should make a new topic for this so you'll get a lot more people to see it.

So I've finally started conquering the mountain that is myself through meditation and knowledge. The thing about it is just through working out my shit I've accrued through the years rot and I'm finally finding some good memories form when I was little. Things that I'm honestly ashamed I was ever able to forget. When I was younger (5-7ish) due to whatever circumstance I was able to visit and speak with who I believe to be Astaroth, though she told me she went by several other names as well so I ended up calling her Astraea for some reason half the time. Typically she would just comfort me, though sometimes if I were luck she would let me look down into this swirling pool she had in the middle of room the that would let me have these amazing dreams of the past that felt super real and intense, and in the dreams at least I was the son of Enlil to a human woman. I guess my question is is it possible to the 3rd (maybe 4th) life of such a being, or if I was seeing my GDs life through Astaroth, or if it was just the imagining of a small odd child turned into a big odd man?

Nikolas, From what I understand your aura should only need 1-3 minutes to clean, Vibrate "Surya" with your body and soul at the same time to get some extra cleaning help from the sun energy. Unless your aura is filthy that is, then you might want help from higher. As for the rest I personally can't offer better than searching for methods to empower where you need it to balance everything out in the chakra section and such at the JoS main site.

Hail Satan

Nikolas said:
Man I dont know why i wrote this much. As I look now i kept repeating the same question when sometimes the answer was obvious.
I get im excited and all of that but someone who doesnt know me might think im dumb. I should work on how I pose the questions and how I speak in english lol. So my friends advised me not to try hard, its not like at the gym no hurry and my question was if its ok to hurry and have multiple sessions of meditation per day and hurry xD. Smart as f. Absolute level of Godhead intelligence here . I wish i could delete messages. Now I am embarrassed.

I deleted your message. Do not be so hard on yourself dude. Relax. Write if you feel like it.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't want to open a new topic.

Is possible to get the status to allow me to edit my posts?
No. There's all kinds of infiltrators, enemies, advertising robots, and anything else who try to come in here. This is why the high priests have it so they have to personally approve every message before it goes up. So if you let people edit it they can write something unimportant at first to get it approved, then edit it into something horrible.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't want to open a new topic.

Is possible to get the status to allow me to edit my posts?

No.

Your post can only be approved and from there the only thing you can do with your own posts is delete it. If you want to add something to a post you've made or clarify a correction then you could make another post for that.

Zoltaar113 said:
I like your story :D :D :D You can tell it here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12908 and get some more ideas about it. Could be past life memories mixed with some metaphors. Sometimes the gods come to us when we're young to help us remember the truth and keep us on the right path :D

Nikolas said:
I started writing on youtube about the JoS site , but im afraid it may be dangerous for me. Is it safe to write this on my main account?
Im afraid the police might knock on my door. Can i write without worrying at all ? Also i see people know about the jooz but refuse to believe in Satan.
Don't do this with an account that is connected to your name or phone number. I don't know where you live, but a lot of Europe has dumb laws about things like that.

i hear people who arent there. i take meds but nothing helps. could it be the enemy?

30 minutes ago I did the rtr, when I was doing I feel the presence of a person, the presence was very bad, but I ignored and continued performing the rtr even with that horrible presence, out of nowhere I hear a baby cry and my 2 dogs begin to bark and roar desperately, with the full moon and the clear sky suddenly begins to lightning out of nowhere, I was very afraid, but still continued to do the rtr, what can this be personal?

e quando terminei de fazer o rtr para dar relâmpago era bizarro, vou pedir proteção ao pai satan (já que não sei quem é meu demônio Guardião). Eu continuarei fazendo o rtr ao máximo.

animeman666 said:
it could be but i just have a strong feeling its angels
You have to ignore it, don't give it any attention! If you think about it it would make it stronger, but if you conpletely ignore it it will stop. If it is enemy things, they will learn that you are just going to ignore them and it will stop. They feed from energy and attention. Do the final RTR and returning curses.

StyleCoin said:
30 minutes ago I did the rtr, when I was doing I feel the presence of a person, the presence was very bad, but I ignored and continued performing the rtr even with that horrible presence, out of nowhere I hear a baby cry and my 2 dogs begin to bark and roar desperately, with the full moon and the clear sky suddenly begins to lightning out of nowhere, I was very afraid, but still continued to do the rtr, what can this be personal?
The enemy wants to scare you and stop you, but they can't stop you. Keep doing more final RTR and the returning curses and you will be good.

Nikolas said:
I started a new topic where i wrote some bullshit so I hope the HP sees this first because i would like to ask him not to approve it :)
He probably read it so to explain myself I later talked with Satan by focusing on His Sigil and I spoke my mind so i feel better. Idk why i hurry to write instead of calming myself down.

And to also ask a question. I can hear something when I focus on my clarhearing chakras.Its like the sound in the movies, after a bomb explodes and people lose their hearing, you get it ? After a flashbang explodes, people hear a specific sound for a few seconds. Does this mean im hearing a little in the astral ( i cant hear voices ) ? To open to astral fully i also have to empower my chakras right? I guess breathing energy would do it . And my aura with that aura empowering meditation?

You were not incorrect on your hatred on this post. It was correct. Also, those who attack civilization will get punished. You do not have to love or respect any civilization destroying elements. Satan does neither.

ThatOne said:

Thank you
I have no idea. You should make a new topic for this so you'll get a lot more people to see it.

I've been doing some affirmations and they seem to be working little by little

Also, I'm a novice in these things, but for quite some time I've been having dreams of future about me and my surroundings in form of an image or someone saying something, some of them came true.
Any comment on these?

ThatOne said:
I've been doing some affirmations and they seem to be working little by little

Also, I'm a novice in these things, but for quite some time I've been having dreams of future about me and my surroundings in form of an image or someone saying something, some of them came true.
Any comment on these?
Well that's good, but I still think you should make a topic for this in the Health subforum. People like Central Force and TAOL can probably help you. I've seen Central Force do the most amazing things in diagnosing and curing mystery illnesses.

The gods give you messages in whatever way you are best able to recieve them. For many people dreams are a good way. Could be gods telling you things.

Is it enough just doing affirmations or I have to vibrate mantras or runes?
Like "I become lucid the night while dreaming" or "I do lucid dreaming".

TopoftheAbyss said:
Affirmations are the most important part but they only direct as much energy as you have in you. So you do the mantras to generate energy then the affirmations to direct it. It works much better if you use mantras or runes, or you can also use kundalini yoga instead to generate the energy.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Affirmations are the most important part but they only direct as much energy as you have in you. So you do the mantras to generate energy then the affirmations to direct it. It works much better if you use mantras or runes, or you can also use kundalini yoga instead to generate the energy.

Here is an interesting perspective on Affirmations. It HAS been said by some members that it's okay to describe the specific energy.

For example: "The hatha yogic energies are completely and eternally strengthening and balancing my soul in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me."

Is describing the energy type "hatha yogic" a positive thing? or for the sake of conciseness of affirmation simply stating "My soul is completely and eternally strengthening and balancing in [positive clause]".

Should we define and segregate the individual energy through mentioning it or simply stating the shorter affirmation works better?

For example Flamingredroses666 mentioning stating "The Sun square energies etc.etc.". Is this better than simply stating a shorter affirmation without specifically calling that energy?

Some have said it's a matter of not mixing your energies with the energy you raised and your own energies. I guess as a safeguard to imprint THAT specific energy unto your soul and by itself even though I assume the energy mixes.

Personally I feel like the affirmations on the JoS and people put out that they don't specify the specific energy they simply affirm a short affirmation and move on. So in these two cases whom is correct? Those who specify or those who simply program and don't let themselves get bogged down with technicality?

Gear88 said:
Neither are wrong and I think in different situations there's a good reason to do it each way. It isn't always necessary and maybe sometimes it would make the affirmation longer than it needs to be. But I think if you are using the sun for something like filling your soul with sunlight and making an aura, it would be best then to specifically mention sunlight. Or in your example saying the energy from doing yoga is doing... , this could build up over time so the energy from every time you ever do yoga all does whatever your affirmation says. But don't think you always need to say something like that because it is unnecessary in some situations.

Gear88 said:
Neither are wrong and I think in different situations there's a good reason to do it each way. It isn't always necessary and maybe sometimes it would make the affirmation longer than it needs to be. But I think if you are using the sun for something like filling your soul with sunlight and making an aura, it would be best then to specifically mention sunlight. Or in your example saying the energy from doing yoga is doing... , this could build up over time so the energy from every time you ever do yoga all does whatever your affirmation says. But don't think you always need to say something like that because it is unnecessary in some situations.

Hmm I see makes sense sorta like using certain action words like the word "now" it's not necessary in most cases it's present tense either way now is kinda redundant, not wrong just excessive. Yes in Aura of protection your right "I am breathing in powerful protective energies....." and as well as adding the solar basic version "I am breathing in powerful protective energies from the sun.....". One is white-gold protective and the other is solar white-gold protective.

Thanks Argedco.

Sinarstm said:
How I can download the volume 3 PDF of the HOW THE JEWS BETRAYED MANKIND series...I have the two first volumes and need the third to get the complete meaning.
Please... please........ :cry: :cry:
Did you look if it's in here? http://satanslibrary.org/
I didn't download it so I can't send it to you. The library is the place that would have it, or maybe another member has it and can share it.

All the community leaders bear the title of High Priest. Who are the common priests? How advanced/qualified one has to be in order to become a (high)priest?

I'd like to try summoning, but haven't been able to decide on the demon.
In the physical world, you don't want to bother an important/busy person without a good reason and I think it should be the same way with demons.
Which of the demons perform the "call center"/"receptionist" duty?

TimberWolf said:
All the community leaders bear the title of High Priest. Who are the common priests? How advanced/qualified one has to be in order to become a (high)priest?

In the physical world, you don't want to bother an important/busy person without a good reason and I think it should be the same way with demons.
They have to have an extreme high spiritual level to be a High Priest, there are only a few of them on Earth who are good enough. They have to have such a big spiritual power that they can see the truth of everything and be a good leader with no mistakes. There is no official title for low or medium level priest. But I might be a medium priest if there was a title for it. You have to do a lot of work and help people.

You are right that you shouldn't bother the gods if you don't have a very good reason to. There is no call center or receptionist. But you have to go through Satan if you want to call to any god you have to ask Satan first. Talk to Satan if you have something important to say. He is at the highest level and can see everything that is happening and he can see through all your soul and all your thoughts. Satan cares about all of us and he does talk to young/new members to help and guide them. It doesn't matter what spiritual level you are at or if your senses are not open yet, Satan can still hear you and he can answer in a way that you will notice.

TimberWolf said:

While many people might state your attitude is correct only in emergencies do we call beings of higher power. There might be the other side that states that as much as they might dislike bothering a being of higher power. You might as well try it out several times.

I've gone through the whole not bothering to summon demons. In fact though I did try and summon Nephthy's one time for astral projection within about a year after dedicating. I will admit the next demon I tried to summon didn't occur probably till at least nearing 11 years. Perhaps the more important question is "when" should demons be summoned.

Many will state the Gods and especially the higher ranks are busy. That is true they have their own lives to live and their own activities besides spending a bit of time saving the Earth. But at the end of the day people don't criticize those who need such assistance. The problem is there seems to be a strong attitude of self-perseverance and self-assistance. Which I'm not denying is true but eventually you kinda become fearful of summoning a being of higher power and go into directions like "Why should I bother XYZ demon if I'm such a low-level entity." or "Why would this demon even help me in whatever way or ways if the only thing in return is to do just one or a few RTRs".

So I think the major problem is some people kinda state that it's wrong to summon a demon. And BTW one last thing Demons don't necessarily snap their fingers and out comes success. They generate realities or imprint realities or shine into your consciousness steps in which you learn to solve or acquire or assist yourself with something.

It's kinda like magic they act like Turbochargers and Superchargers. There might be a major boost or shift in reality; Turbocharger. Or as some have said "A continuous amount of oddities and synchronicities that occur over time"; hence supercharger or both turbo/super at the same time. But again we live in a world were the answers or assistance isn't black and white like in the Gods Empire. So to me perhaps not unlike myself you should lessen your desire to feel like your bothering them. I mean you never know they or one of their subordinates might assist you or bring about changes. Not unlike doing money magic for example and realizing you have some deep seated past and or present life issues with acquiring wealth and prosperity.

So again, your thoughts are in the right place, i.e. being respectful. But perhaps being too respectful and not assisting yourself. Not unlike how some people get a weird sensation to summon one demon in particular. They might be trying to inform you or insist on something and then life happens and you miss your chance. So again think about it over and try and look deeper into the issue. Yes there is a lot of resources for us but IF you gotta do it, maybe not hesitating and trying it out is a positive thing.

Hi! I' need some help ! And I have three questions. Is something like a hunger inside me. Sometimes i want to kill someone so bad. Like I'm craving for it. When I'm thinking about it, it feels so normal like is not big deal like is nothing. And I can't control it. It's not just a feeling. I feel like it makes part of my soul. I know it sounds so stupid. I tried to speak to someone but they said I'm looking for attention and they started to laugh. It's something serious .I needed to tell someone and I need help. This is making me feeling wrong. And the question is : is someone here who can help who knows something I don't ? The second one is after one year of doing the meditations for beginners can I start to do meditations for intermediaries? And the third one is how can I know if are covens in my town? I wanna thank u for your attention and I hope u can help me. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Casian said:

From my experience this feeling is something related to 'hunting' and is some kind of primal urge, at least from what I've deduced. I read something in our library a while back regarding an 'animal based soul' or something like that and how we're 'animalistic' or whatever, I haven't been able to find more information on this other than it's a bit easier for the enemy to influence you if you're not careful.

Obviously don't actually fucking act on it like an idiot because the urge is temporary and you'd majorly regret doing unnecessary harm to anything or anybody innocent. Take up fishing or hunting for food (NOT FOR SPORT) and save yourself a bit of money in the long-run, always check the laws in your area regarding such things and double up on your AoPs.

As for your second question it's up to you to figure out just how advanced you are, but ultimately I would think it preferable to fully open and empower all of your chakras before moving up to more advanced workings. You shouldn't rush and should always make sure you are ready and experienced enough.

Finally there is no real way to find out if there are any covens in your town. Covens are very secretive for the purpose of protection and safety, covens are also a very serious thing and not something to consider joining so lightly.

Casian said:
#1 Don't know what to say about that. I'll think about it when I have more time and maybe get a better answer. Obviously DO NOT KILL ANYTHING. Take it out in doing the final RTR. That sounds like something the enemy would try to put in you, their religions are full of that kind of feelings. Do the final RTR and it will fix it.

#2 Yes if course. You can try whatever meditation you want. Just start with small amounts and wait to see how it feels so you don't to too much. But there's no reason not to try. Could be what you need is one of those other meditations so don't limit yourseld against using them.

#3 Don't go looking. There is almost surely NOT any coven anywhere near you. The enemy has killed millions and millions of Satanists in the last few thousand years and they'd love to make that one more. The enemy would love the chance to trick you into joining their fake coven and putting you in horrible danger.

This is a dumb question but I want to curse those who are with out but my daughter is 4 is she considerded without? also would dedicate her to Satan solve that problem

What do you do if you become psychically off balance/ have mind disorientation?

animeman666 said:
This is a dumb question but I want to curse those who are with out but my daughter is 4 is she considerded without? also would dedicate her to Satan solve that problem
Why would you curse gentiles just for not knowing the full truth of everything? You can't blame them. Think of your daughter, and all the other families and young children in the world. They are without, would you want to curse them? That's the most discusting and evil thing that anyone could do. We are here to REMOVE the curses from the world, NOT MAKE THEM WORSE.

Your daughter is protected by the gods since you are Satanist. They watch and try to protect the people we care about. But think of all the children and families who aren't dedicated and aren't specifically protected. We aren't against them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back