Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Universe

ConsistentMeditator said:
So basically you have zero interest in proving any of your argument right. Very well, continue on with your baseless opinion, it was of no importance to anyone and only displayed your stupidity. I have no more interest in arguing with you now that you have fully shown how low level your thinking is.
All you want to do is play your little argument game with everyone, but then you get all bothered that nobody wants to play with you. You're right that I have zero interest in you. All you want to do is act all self-important and superior to everyone else by beating them in some kind of argument, except there is no argument so you're basically just yelling at a wall. And that's why I'm laughing at you; because it's just ridiculous.

you should be thanking me for posting that reason, which you seem to agree with and find valid. But instead, you are giving me shit for illustrating something you wouldn't have thought of to that level at all. Probably because you would never question anything along those lines. Instead, you just 'think for yourself', and all your conclusions remain in your own mind, never changing regardless of how wrong they might be.
This is a good example of what I meant.

#1, I already knew of and understood the whole thing about the Cosmological Constant long before you ever mentioned it. You're acting like I never would have thought of something that I already knew about, when you didn't even think of it either because all you did is basically just copied and pasted a wikipedia page. I do think it's a valid point and I do thank you for writing it down so I didn't have to. But I don't know what gives you reason to think you're somehow better than anyone else. You're acting like you've come to some kind of mind blowing conclusion that has never been thought of before, when you haven't actually even done anything. You're acting like you've been on a long and dangerous journey questioning things that have never been questioned by anybody else before, when all you did is just read a couple wikipedia pages. So please excuse me if all your false grandeur just looks ridiculous and childish to me but I really can't help it. :lol:

#2, I do question things, think for myself, and come to my own conclusions every day. Often these conclusions don't just stay in my mind, especially when they are important. I share them here to teach and help people. This is why I have almost 2,000 comments here now and nearly every single one of them is purely educational and helpful. I actually have come to many different big and new conclusions that have helped literally thousands of different people. I've directly helped to solve the problems of thousands of people. When what do you do? You copy a few articles then desperately beg people to argue against you? Sad

I think I got you pretty well figured out. You love to debate people to show off your own intelligence. You love to beat everybody else down with your superior logic and be the big winner. I bet you're always getting into "roasts" at school to show off how much more quick thinking and creative you are than the other kids. I was the exact same way so I get it. After a while it almost gets to be like a drug, that big dopamine rush to you're ego when the other people can't think of anything to say back to you and you're the one to get everyone laughing.

Except nobody is arguing with you here. Because you try to frame it like you have a question you want other perspectives on, but we can all see that you don't really want to have an educational discussion you only want to argue. To the point that when the topics you try to base your arguements on reach their conclusion and there isn't really much else to say about it, you keep desperately trying to keep your argument going. But it's just ridiculous. You try to hide your arguments behind questions as a weak excuse just to argue, so when your questions are all fully answered and there's nothing left to say you still aren't satisfied because the questions were never what mattered to you anyway.

I guess next time pick a more open ended question where there are more possible strong perspectives to argue behind. So it won't end so fast. Or join a debate club at school, or a group of guys at school where you all just try to roast each other. Some more satisfying outlet for your arguing hobby since that's all you really care about anyway. Because you kind of look like a boxer all alone in the ring and everyone around is just ignoring. This is why I was laughing at you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:
I read recently sacred geometry and the creation of the universe by m Pinkham.
has some very interesting perspectives about a lot of topics
he begins with the spiral of serpent sheesha who creates the universe by uncoiling itself; Initially, the 2 spirals released become Brahma the creator of the universe and explains the process from a 'geometrical' perspective...
It's a nice read anyhow, I enjoy it, personally

Metratron cube is a synthesis of all sacred geometrical shapes, I THINK From HERE THEY HAVE THE ALL IN 1 PRINCIPLE OR WHATEVER.

Long story short, I don't know to what extent it's perverted because it is, regardless definitely a nice read.

Be careful as many of these teachings are poisoned with dangerous disinformation, made to confuse.

yes, boss

Might I refer you all to the Game of Life. Think of all the dots you place as the basal energy of the universe. Now place as many dots all together, bunch them up, separate them, just randomly fill in spaces, experiment a little.

Now when you click 'start', let's say this is enabling the passage of so-called 'time', you'll notice that a lot of this energy will mix and mingle and even disintegrate, but out of what would seem like pure randomness, some things will actually form permanently and stick around. Picture these staples of energy as formations of physical existence like planets, life and us.

Energy is everywhere and it is always moving, eventually that energy will create something and I think that's a decent way of describing how the universe functions.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So basically you have zero interest in proving any of your argument right. Very well, continue on with your baseless opinion, it was of no importance to anyone and only displayed your stupidity. I have no more interest in arguing with you now that you have fully shown how low level your thinking is.
All you want to do is play your little argument game with everyone, but then you get all bothered that nobody wants to play with you. You're right that I have zero interest in you. All you want to do is act all self-important and superior to everyone else by beating them in some kind of argument, except there is no argument so you're basically just yelling at a wall. And that's why I'm laughing at you; because it's just ridiculous.

you should be thanking me for posting that reason, which you seem to agree with and find valid. But instead, you are giving me shit for illustrating something you wouldn't have thought of to that level at all. Probably because you would never question anything along those lines. Instead, you just 'think for yourself', and all your conclusions remain in your own mind, never changing regardless of how wrong they might be.
This is a good example of what I meant.

OK, yes, I went too far in assumptions about you. Meanwhile, when I ask Mageson if he agrees with the Cosmological Constant point I mention, you think this is asking for 'handholding' when I have zero ways to know that anyone here actually agrees on this point. All the articles I have seen on the site say nothing of the sort about it. You're the first person I've seen here that mentions this.

#1, I already knew of and understood the whole thing about the Cosmological Constant long before you ever mentioned it. You're acting like I never would have thought of something that I already knew about, when you didn't even think of it either because all you did is basically just copied and pasted a wikipedia page. I do think it's a valid point and I do thank you for writing it down so I didn't have to. But I don't know what gives you reason to think you're somehow better than anyone else. You're acting like you've come to some kind of mind blowing conclusion that has never been thought of before, when you haven't actually even done anything. You're acting like you've been on a long and dangerous journey questioning things that have never been questioned by anybody else before, when all you did is just read a couple wikipedia pages. So please excuse me if all your false grandeur just looks ridiculous and childish to me but I really can't help it. :lol:

No, it is not some conclusion that nobody has figured out before. Never said it was. I didn't learn it by copying it from Wikipedia just now, and yes, I wasn't the first to come up with this. Although those people writing the Wikipedia article clearly don't understand the implications of what they wrote. But the fact that nobody mentions it gives me no reason to assume everyone must inevitably know this point of argument. Sure, I was wrong to assume you didn't know, but you could say the same about this situation where you insult me for even asking Mageson for confirmation if he agrees on a point.

Ol argedco lucifas said:
#2, I do question things, think for myself, and come to my own conclusions every day. Often these conclusions don't just stay in my mind, especially when they are important. I share them here to teach and help people. This is why I have almost 2,000 comments here now and nearly every single one of them is purely educational and helpful. I actually have come to many different big and new conclusions that have helped literally thousands of different people. I've directly helped to solve the problems of thousands of people. When what do you do? You copy a few articles then desperately beg people to argue against you? Sad

I think I got you pretty well figured out. You love to debate people to show off your own intelligence. You love to beat everybody else down with your superior logic and be the big winner. I bet you're always getting into "roasts" at school to show off how much more quick thinking and creative you are than the other kids. I was the exact same way so I get it. After a while it almost gets to be like a drug, that big dopamine rush to you're ego when the other people can't think of anything to say back to you and you're the one to get everyone laughing.

Except nobody is arguing with you here. Because you try to frame it like you have a question you want other perspectives on, but we can all see that you don't really want to have an educational discussion you only want to argue. To the point that when the topics you try to base your arguements on reach their conclusion and there isn't really much else to say about it, you keep desperately trying to keep your argument going. But it's just ridiculous. You try to hide your arguments behind questions as a weak excuse just to argue, so when your questions are all fully answered and there's nothing left to say you still aren't satisfied because the questions were never what mattered to you anyway.

I guess next time pick a more open ended question where there are more possible strong perspectives to argue behind. So it won't end so fast. Or join a debate club at school, or a group of guys at school where you all just try to roast each other. Some more satisfying outlet for your arguing hobby since that's all you really care about anyway. Because you kind of look like a boxer all alone in the ring and everyone around is just ignoring. This is why I was laughing at you

It isn't hiding arguments behind questions. I really genuinely wanted to know if anyone also agreed with me on that Cosmological Constant reason or knew about it. I suppose I'll just assume for now that Mageson already understood what I said about the cosmological constant and didn't feel a need to directly say this in response to me. The only reason I became hostile was because I got offended when you insulted me for asking a simple question. Basically the result is that if this kind of information was directly said in the opening post, the thread would be significantly better and probably wake up more people to the full details of exactly how the big bang theory is a hoax. Then you'd have both the fact that several trusted people have dismissed the theory and the fact that it is logically incoherent in the same place. I apologize for insulting you, but given that you started it in the first place, it shouldn't be so impossible to understand.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Might I refer you all to the Game of Life. Think of all the dots you place as the basal energy of the universe. Now place as many dots all together, bunch them up, separate them, just randomly fill in spaces, experiment a little.

Now when you click 'start', let's say this is enabling the passage of so-called 'time', you'll notice that a lot of this energy will mix and mingle and even disintegrate, but out of what would seem like pure randomness, some things will actually form permanently and stick around. Picture these staples of energy as formations of physical existence like planets, life and us.

Energy is everywhere and it is always moving, eventually that energy will create something and I think that's a decent way of describing how the universe functions.
I have had a very quick go on that and this looks to be sort of what I meant regarding the patterns of energy, with vibrations, creating matter, and then with the addition of matter + energy/vibration, it creates other things, with higher or lower frequencies, etc., ad infinitum, ta-daa!

I think it's excellent. Some people need to see and do things, rather than just hear/be told things, so I think this is a very simple but effective way to explain it. For others who like sci fi (Sorry!), watch some sci fi regarding time distortions, namely Stargate, where the replicators wreak havoc and Spoiler Alert! some are placed inside a time-sphere type thing, which is very much slower than time outside of it. In a sense, this is similar. Say if Sol blew-up, the effects would be over X amount of distance, but in the vastness of the Universe, it wouldn't be very much - but for us on this scale, it would be...extremely bad, obviously. If the Milky Way was destroyed, then the same but on a different scale...etc. - and each of these incidents affects energy and matter in and around them to a certain amount and distance.

Similarly, I reckon that Black Holes are, if they exist, just that because Sun explodes and creates Nebula and heavier Elements, then Star is born, lives, and dies, then creates Nebula and heavier Elements... that it's just a big ball of extremely dense, heavy-heavy elements that is so 'heavy' and 'gravity-y' that "not even light can escape", seeing as light does have a finite speed. Perhaps Black Holes are a real or metaphorical Physical type of Astral existence - we can (if possible) mine these balls of elements and create all sorts of things - and of course increase the Periodic Table a very great amount. Perhaps!

What's the deal with the multiverse theory? Does it hold any water, so to speak? Personally, I think it's hogwash. I think there's only one universe but with infinite overlapping layers we refer to as dimensions

ZmajEriksson said:
What's the deal with the multiverse theory? Does it hold any water, so to speak? Personally, I think it's hogwash. I think there's only one universe but with infinite overlapping layers we refer to as dimensions
It's juw-juw distorted talk to twist the idea of the æther. In the æther, there's infinity different possibilities of what it could become and manifest as. But goys can't know about that, so they just say "there's infinity different universes! Accept your life how it is, because there's a universe somewhere where you aren't a worthless goyim slave (but that's not this one! Hahaha)"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back