Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Organizing for the Next Days [Passover]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Not sure about the returning curses 2, i did the returning curses 1 from full moon to new moon for like 7 times but as i know the returning curses 2 should be done from new moon to full moon o.o i know this from ro forum... and the returning curses 2 should be done after you are completly clean of those curses, right?

And fo we need to do both curses 1 and 2 one after another? Or if you did the returning curses 1 enough then you do just the returning curses 2 because there you also clean your aura, i mean you do also curses 1 in the curses 2.

On the Passover the enemy will throw curses all over the place. So these have to be done so they can be immediately returned, every single day during their passover.
Ok got it

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Catalincata94 said:
Not sure about the returning curses 2, i did the returning curses 1 from full moon to new moon for like 7 times but as i know the returning curses 2 should be done from new moon to full moon o.o i know this from ro forum... and the returning curses 2 should be done after you are completly clean of those curses, right?

And fo we need to do both curses 1 and 2 one after another? Or if you did the returning curses 1 enough then you do just the returning curses 2 because there you also clean your aura, i mean you do also curses 1 in the curses 2.
You can do them both at the same time. Doesn't matter what the moon is doing if it isn't void
Thanks bro

Legendary Creature said:
shinninglight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You do recite "all pronunciations (VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS) in one go and then repeat 8 more times" as you said. This is how it's done.
:eek: I have been doing it wrong,why do I always do this :cry:

I could have sworn it said to do it the way you described. I’ve been doing it the way you have as well.
same

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

On the Passover the enemy will throw curses all over the place. So these have to be done so they can be immediately returned, every single day during their passover.
Can it be done everyday for like forever? I started doing it today and i really love how clean i feel. Before it was said to be done from new to full moon but like i said can It be done everyday?

RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNW

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Can it be done everyday for like forever? I started doing it today and i really love how clean i feel. Before it was said to be done from new to full moon but like i said can It be done everyday?
Yes, i've been doing it everyday.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Yes. You can do it anytime you want. Not just now.

ASQV13886662080 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Regarding The Returning Curses, a couple months ago I switched it up for myself. I was having trouble relaxing and focusing the ball of light "scanning" down my soul especially when visualizing the gunk coming off. It's hard to explain but it started making me uncomfortable losing focus and then feeling like the gunk was sticking to that spot because I lost focus. It sounds silly now writing it :s but what I have been doing is engulfing my aura and chakras in white gold light while I vibrate RAUM a number of times into them and then I say the affirmations the link to the Returning Curses has. Is it ok that I've been doing this and keep doing this way until I can do it the way it was I itoally instructed?

HP Maxine innovates on these things with experience, and she recommends but does not enforce these methods.

They work, but if they don't feel right for you, then don't stick to them if you just feel worse.

What you're doing to cleans is just as good until you decide you don't feel the effects as powerful as before.

Thank you for the reply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
REMINDER: We have to continue the Reverse Torah Rituals DAILY.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Do we have to continue to do it in the hours of sun and Mars or it was just for those 3 days?Also when we will know how it went,you know if we managed the task we had to do with the final ritual for those days !

are RTR's amplified in general during the hour of Mars and Sun or is this merely for coordination purposes ?

I've been doing them during the hours, just wondering if it would be beneficial at all to attempt to permanently do them during these hours even for when this week is over.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
REMINDER: We have to continue the Reverse Torah Rituals DAILY.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Do we have to continue to do it in the hours of sun and Mars or it was just for those 3 days?Also when we will know how it went,you know if we managed the task we had to do with the final ritual for those days !

There is no "need" to do The FINAL RTR on hours of Mars And Sun. Those are just coordination/best to do on these hours on these days.

And there isnt any "Stone written" date when we could see their manifestation. But i think that in The next few weeks. We'll just have to Be patient And keep spamming(10 a Day Max, like said, no need to fry yourselves like i did. If you want More Power for those RTRs, you can imagine them disintegrating as well as erasing them) The CRAP that The Enemy calls "Life" from them with The FINAL RTR :cool:

Like said, it IS The Key for *EVERYTHING*

Emotion said:
are RTR's amplified in general during the hour of Mars and Sun or is this merely for coordination purposes ?

I've been doing them during the hours, just wondering if it would be beneficial at all to attempt to permanently do them during these hours even for when this week is over.

Merely for co-ordination purposes as more people would fall into a specific hour, giving more output.

Any hour will do. "Just do it" is what matters here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Merely for co-ordination purposes as more people would fall into a specific hour, giving more output.

How we can coordinate if there is at least 4-5 hours difference of time zones between Europe and US? I mean let's say in UK the hour of Sun is between 17.40 - 18.35
When is then the hour of Sun in let's say western US? Around 13.40 p.m?

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How we can coordinate if there is at least 4-5 hours difference of time zones between Europe and US? I mean let's say in UK the hour of Sun is between 17.40 - 18.35
When is then the hour of Sun in let's say western US? Around 13.40 p.m?
You don't need to coordinate. You can just go to the lunarium website https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp or any app that shows the planetary hours on your location. You set the location and voila you know what is the curent planetary hour on your location or the location you choose. Also you will see all the planetary hours of the curent day or other days you choose.

Catalincata94 said:
You don't need to coordinate. You can just go to the lunarium website https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp or any app that shows the planetary hours on your location. You set the location and voila you know what is the curent planetary hour on your location or the location you choose. Also you will see all the planetary hours of the curent day or other days you choose.

By coordination I thought he wants us to do the RTR in the same time. This would make it indeed more powerful but is not possible due to time zones.

The Alchemist7 said:
Catalincata94 said:

By coordination I thought he wants us to do the RTR in the same time. This would make it indeed more powerful but is not possible due to time zones.
Yeah that's called group meditation... Just do it if they will ask that but the HP's didn't said that now. Not everyone has the time to do it at a specific time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back