Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the best day for the astral sences?

PlutoSig

Hail brothers and sisters. I need to know what is the best day for astral sences empowering. I hope it wasnt 25 of october

You should empower them everyday. It's a thing you do a one-shot spell for and nor just empowering for 40/80/90 days will be enough. It's daily until you die, or daily forever if you ascend to godhood.

The signs that deal with astral sensitivity are all water signs, especially Scorpio and Pisces.

Your crown chakra rules over all astral senses in general.
Your sixth chakra and your solar plexus chakra rule over sight.
Your throat chakra rules over hearing.
Your heart chakra rules over touch, being of air.
Your sacral chakra rules over taste, being of water.
Your root chakra rules over smell, being of earth.

Thank you much for help. I'm searching for the information so i was not able to start it after 25th of october. What about Samhain? I saw it was the best time for the last year... But what now?
And tell me how solar plexus chakra rule over sight? I never saw anything about it only if it needs to balance empowered 6th chakra. Shall i empower the solar chakra with her guardian towers (temples) also?

PlutoSig said:
Thank you much for help. I'm searching for the information so i was not able to start it after 25th of october. What about Samhain? I saw it was the best time for the last year... But what now?
And tell me how solar plexus chakra rule over sight? I never saw anything about it only if it needs to balance empowered 6th chakra. Shall i empower the solar chakra with her guardian towers (temples) also?

I'll just answer to the first question and leave the second question for to answer.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

PlutoSig said:

Samhain (November 7th at 10:00 GMT/UTC) is a good day for all things related to Scorpio and the moon is New.
The solar plexus chakra is ruled by the Sun, which rules sight, and by fire, which rules sight as well. I don't think it's only physical. So I think both it and the sixth chakra are co-rulers for astral sight.

The more empowerment, without straining yourself, the better. So of course, you can empower the watchtowers and your centres of clauraudience and clairvoyance. It all works in your favour. In life, you got to do exactly how much is required to achieve your goal. Not less because it won't get you there, not more because it will overexert yourself and cause damage. This applies to all areas of life, no matter if material or spiritual.

Stormblood said:
You should empower them everyday. It's a thing you do a one-shot spell for and nor just empowering for 40/80/90 days will be enough. It's daily until you die, or daily forever if you ascend to godhood.

The signs that deal with astral sensitivity are all water signs, especially Scorpio and Pisces.

Your crown chakra rules over all astral senses in general.
Your sixth chakra and your solar plexus chakra rule over sight.
Your throat chakra rules over hearing.
Your heart chakra rules over touch, being of air.
Your sacral chakra rules over taste, being of water.
Your root chakra rules over smell, being of earth.
The sixth chakra deals with astral sences and also the solar chakra because is her masculine pair ...If you empowers your solar chakra you will have no reason to have a sixth weak chakra. Solar chakra rules on stomach and digestive stomach and sixth chakra rules on intelect. Think about how many times you were able to think normal with an empty stomach? Or to do manipulate energies and do magic with your sixth chakra with your stomach empty . I think sixth chakra is the most important and also solar chakra has to be strong. I have a doubt that crown chakra it is important too for it but I don't remember enough information right now to argue if it is or not .

All the midpoints and equinox days are really good to work on your senses. Though I have a philosophical take that since certain gods rule certain zodiac degrees when the sun enters that degree. Look for gods that deal with senses and also meditate on your senses especially on the days they rule.

SABNAC50 said:
The sixth chakra deals with astral sences and also the solar chakra because is her masculine pair ...If you empowers your solar chakra you will have no reason to have a sixth weak chakra. Solar chakra rules on stomach and digestive stomach and sixth chakra rules on intelect. Think about how many times you were able to think normal with an empty stomach? Or to do manipulate energies and do magic with your sixth chakra with your stomach empty . I think sixth chakra is the most important and also solar chakra has to be strong. I have a doubt that crown chakra it is important too for it but I don't remember enough information right now to argue if it is or not .

Without detracting from the importance of the king and the queen of chakras, I just want to link you to this:
This chakra rules over all of the psychic senses, and is essential to telepathic communcations.

Source: http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Crown_Chakra.html

Stormblood said:
SABNAC50 said:

Without detracting from the importance of the king and the queen of chakras, I just want to link you to this:
This chakra rules over all of the psychic senses, and is essential to telepathic communcations.

Source: http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Crown_Chakra.html
Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back