Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White on Black Version of RTR

Some time ago I read that visualizing the hebrew letters white/greyish on a black and imagining that they get blotted out could give it more power. Considering we have an important schedule coming I took our regular RTR and flipped its colors in Photoshop and it has been working great for me. However, I have no idea how I can go about uploading that to up here?

MoonlessNight666 said:
Some time ago I read that visualizing the hebrew letters white/greyish on a black and imagining that they get blotted out could give it more power. Considering we have an important schedule coming I took our regular RTR and flipped its colors in Photoshop and it has been working great for me. However, I have no idea how I can go about uploading that to up here?
I recommend tinypic or tinyupload. You upload the file on their site, then post the link here.

Also, have you seen my white-on-black paintable versions here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=68009#p68009

https://postimages.org/

Use that website and copy the link here using the *img* function which you have above.

After you will upload the image on that website you will have a list with more links, choose *direct link* which I think is the second on the list.

MoonlessNight666 said:
You use some free image hosting service, like imgbb.com, and upload it there. Then copy the raw image link and click the "img" button on here, then paste that link between the brackets. That's how I do it atleast.

Assuming you did a simple color inversion, it should look something like this:
20190418-02-37-24.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back