Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism and Goetia

SatanicPsychonaut said:
returner said:
- No. Goetia is not compatible with Satanism in any way shape or form. Demons do not look kindly upon it and many have been badly hurt by tying into the Goetic books. Myself included. It is not a funny story and even now twelve years after the facts it still stings me. So take it from me. It uses circles and bindings and jewish "god" names against Satan and His Demons and that doesnt end well for the practitioner.
- Even reading certain books can call up nasty entities that preside over said arts. Dont bother with those authors and books. It only wastes money. Plus the books themselves contain sigils and such that can act as gateways. See for yourself.
- Also some books contain next to no useable information. But pack a heavy price tag. Whats her name?? Alice Bailey? Wrote the most useless book on white magick I ever laid eyes on.
- Evoking is fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is a big difference between summoning a Demon into your living room to converse and summoning a Demon into a binding pattern in your living room to converse.
- "Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two?"
- That's not the case. Many so play at what they call "chaos magick" as they believe that they can do whatever they want. Unfortunately it does not work this way and the people reading and attempting such methods end paying for it.
- Pardon my scattered reply as I am on the move right now as Im typing.
Thanks man, I appreciate the thoughtful response.
Academic Scholar said:
Wait, I'm confused...Evocation is simply the act of summoning an entity. Why do you think Evocation itself is incompatible with Satanism? This is the Demonolatry and Demon Evocation Joy of Satan (JoS) page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
In JoS we do both Demon evocation and invocation.
Is evocation not the summoning of a demon against their will? I swear to god, there was an article somewhere in JoS' archives that explicitly stated that evocation is disrespectful and that we should only invoke. I can't find the article right now, as I cannot access the JoS pages through my VPN (can't figure out why), but I have saved probably close to 100 pages from the site, so I'll go comb through those.
luis said:
If you read Joy of Satan you can find the answer for what you asked.
I'm not the type of person to ask a question before searching for the answer myself. I didn't find a satisfactory answer, so I asked the community.
HP Mageson666 said:
The kliphoth is created by the Jews for negative purposes against Gentiles. Its best not to use the Jewish kabala for anything. Its of the enemy. When you use the Kliphoth your just taking part in literal Judaism. These so called Satanists are just following what the enemy has laid out as Satanism. Which is the same as being in a church.
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Reading through the Draconian Ritual Book and Tree of Qliphoth, I've noticed a very heavy emphasis on torturing and destroying the souls of our fellow Gentiles. Disgusting stuff. Of course, it didn't explicity say Gentiles, but I'm quite skilled at reading between the lines. It also left a dark feeling in my heart. Could just have imagined it, but I certainly felt different than I did after reading Connolly's Demonolatry books, and especially different than I do after reading JoS or Diane Vera's writings. The Draconian Path is absolutely not in line with Satanism and Satan's true intent for us.

And their description of the "9 Levels of Hell" (as allegedly ruled by Asmodeous, described as being the god of Wrath and Torture) is laughably similar to that of Dante's Inferno.

This question I post to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, IS CHAOS MAGICK SATANIC ??

Pudro said:
SatanicPsychonaut said:
returner said:
- No. Goetia is not compatible with Satanism in any way shape or form. Demons do not look kindly upon it and many have been badly hurt by tying into the Goetic books. Myself included. It is not a funny story and even now twelve years after the facts it still stings me. So take it from me. It uses circles and bindings and jewish "god" names against Satan and His Demons and that doesnt end well for the practitioner.
- Even reading certain books can call up nasty entities that preside over said arts. Dont bother with those authors and books. It only wastes money. Plus the books themselves contain sigils and such that can act as gateways. See for yourself.
- Also some books contain next to no useable information. But pack a heavy price tag. Whats her name?? Alice Bailey? Wrote the most useless book on white magick I ever laid eyes on.
- Evoking is fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is a big difference between summoning a Demon into your living room to converse and summoning a Demon into a binding pattern in your living room to converse.
- "Is there some sort of loophole in the magic that allows for a bastardized hybrid between the two?"
- That's not the case. Many so play at what they call "chaos magick" as they believe that they can do whatever they want. Unfortunately it does not work this way and the people reading and attempting such methods end paying for it.
- Pardon my scattered reply as I am on the move right now as Im typing.
Thanks man, I appreciate the thoughtful response.
Academic Scholar said:
Wait, I'm confused...Evocation is simply the act of summoning an entity. Why do you think Evocation itself is incompatible with Satanism? This is the Demonolatry and Demon Evocation Joy of Satan (JoS) page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
In JoS we do both Demon evocation and invocation.
Is evocation not the summoning of a demon against their will? I swear to god, there was an article somewhere in JoS' archives that explicitly stated that evocation is disrespectful and that we should only invoke. I can't find the article right now, as I cannot access the JoS pages through my VPN (can't figure out why), but I have saved probably close to 100 pages from the site, so I'll go comb through those.
luis said:
If you read Joy of Satan you can find the answer for what you asked.
I'm not the type of person to ask a question before searching for the answer myself. I didn't find a satisfactory answer, so I asked the community.
HP Mageson666 said:
The kliphoth is created by the Jews for negative purposes against Gentiles. Its best not to use the Jewish kabala for anything. Its of the enemy. When you use the Kliphoth your just taking part in literal Judaism. These so called Satanists are just following what the enemy has laid out as Satanism. Which is the same as being in a church.
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Reading through the Draconian Ritual Book and Tree of Qliphoth, I've noticed a very heavy emphasis on torturing and destroying the souls of our fellow Gentiles. Disgusting stuff. Of course, it didn't explicity say Gentiles, but I'm quite skilled at reading between the lines. It also left a dark feeling in my heart. Could just have imagined it, but I certainly felt different than I did after reading Connolly's Demonolatry books, and especially different than I do after reading JoS or Diane Vera's writings. The Draconian Path is absolutely not in line with Satanism and Satan's true intent for us.

And their description of the "9 Levels of Hell" (as allegedly ruled by Asmodeous, described as being the god of Wrath and Torture) is laughably similar to that of Dante's Inferno.

This question I post to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, IS CHAOS MAGICK SATANIC ??
Nope. Becuase it's not powerful as what we SS do and it's a mix of different type of "magick" so a lot of times they use jewish shit too. Stick to the JoS.

Thank you Luis, it's what I really felt with my satanic intuition just wanted to be sure.

Dark_Void said:
It’s probably best to stay away from the old grimoires in general. I mean there is probably no harm in reading them from an academic / historical perspective, but for actually using them for summoning or magical work, I would advise against. I have heard people on here say good things about the Necronomicon spellbook, but I have never used it myself.
The necronomicon isn't a grimiorie though. Its an ancient Sumerian text. Its ancient Sumerian magick, and the not the Christian middle ages type of magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back