Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I really need help!!!

Alura

hi! i have a problem. yesterday my half-sister was born. i am really happy, but i wasn’t expecting having younger sister at the age of 19. i checked up her birth chart and she will probably will have a lot of talents, for example in magic (it came out in a few aspects). i really want my sister to explore our path in the future. but i have a few problems... we live in different country so i can’t be always next to her and help her :( also, her parents are christian and they want to baptise her (probably in summer). so i have questions... in a few days i will be visiting them. what can i do to protect her? can i give her satanic baptism before the christian one? will it protect her from jewish crap which come from it? and if yes, can i do it just by myself, quickly, with limited supplies? (i can create small travel altar in box or something)
please, help me and my little sister
(also, sorry for my english, i am not fluent)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BECHARD!
HAIL FURFUR!

You can do as our Pagan anscestors and vibrate the Berkano rune into her and program it to protect Her in all ways. If you cant win this fight physically remember you sure as fck can spirituality .

You are SS, you have all the knowledge you need on the site on how to help yourself and your love ones.
https://www.satanisgod.org/

There are runes which go into detail of their attributes and uses.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

There are steps on how program energy which is easy,
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

You are panicking for no reason, the only limitation here is how much time and energy you are willing to spend on your sister.

Do not want your parents sending her to church?
Bind her paernts.

Do not want her to be harmed?
Do an aura of protection for her.

Do not want her to be influenced by xians and such?
Do a working for it.

You can also ask Satan for assistance.

like i said, the only limitation is how much time and energy YOU are willing to spend for what YOU desire.

Rook said:
Do not want your parents sending her to church?
Bind her paernts.

I never did see that you can bind other persons from other persons, I always thought this is only about the caster. interesting thx.

about the baptise , I can´t find the post but one time HP. Hoodedcobra666 replyed to a polish member he shouldn´t leave his wife because she wants to baptise thear children, it has zero power or meaning it is just a show. he should play along and from time to time drop some thruth pills. until they are on our side or at least accept it.

aside from that Rock did mention some good stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back