Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Say: "Pedophilia Is A Natural Sexual Orientation"

The Alchemist7 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
How about no.
It was a joke. Of course this planet needs to get rid of all of them.

<_> A joke must be obvious otherwise its not a joke.

There are people that genuinely think that this is a good idea ya know.
As thus you get the replies that it's not good to keep people out of confusion.
So don't joke about it.

luis said:
hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
THE AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN A JEW LITERALLY COMES TO DEFEND BEING A PEDO AS A NORMALIZED THING. MUH STEREOTYPES!

Dumb kike you belong in Israel to preach about that filth, begone from here.

I seriously almost threw up reading that kike's shit. If someone ever tried to justify to my face children being sexually assaulted I probably would swing at them without a second thought.
Seriously it's so disgusting :x
He was trying to justify rape too like wtf?!?
Just because some sick people's did it in the ancient times (wich i don't belive pagans gentile's people's did it) doesn't mean it's right. If your body is not developed to have sex then you can't have sex. It's really that simple. Rape is bad too. I guess kikes don't understand this...so human of them...

It really is bewildering "people" think like that.

Most if not all the false stories of pagans being in the same degeneracy as jews xians and muslims (which they are into 100%) come from idiots misunderstanding who Pan was. Titans to do with the ether which everything comes out from not that he had sex with everyone. Mageson made a sermon about it before. But yeah according to xians idiots it's always Satan (pagans) and not them. Even when it's their own leaders doing disgusting shit they still blame others. Psychopaths the lot of them.

It's utterly disgusting how she talks on that voice as to put everyone in the audience in a trance state so that they'll absorb just any shit she sprouts out her mouth. Her whole act and watery eyes drop hints she might be a pedo too. Feels like "Jonas" is no one else but herself.

Massive inconsistency in her reasoning. She claims paedophilia is just as normal as heterosexuality or homosexuality, but then she mentions "help" and how they give treatments and medication to paedophiles... if one needs treatment while the others don't, how are they just the same? Unless they'll soon begin to treat heterosexuals and gays too, turning them all in some sexless individuals just right to embark on Borg...

ThomaSsS said:
It's utterly disgusting how she talks on that voice as to put everyone in the audience in a trance state so that they'll absorb just any shit she sprouts out her mouth. Her whole act and watery eyes drop hints she might be a pedo too. Feels like "Jonas" is no one else but herself.

Massive inconsistency in her reasoning. She claims paedophilia is just as normal as heterosexuality or homosexuality, but then she mentions "help" and how they give treatments and medication to paedophiles... if one needs treatment while the others don't, how are they just the same? Unless they'll soon begin to treat heterosexuals and gays too, turning them all in some sexless individuals just right to embark on Borg...

But goy, she has a sweet voice and she is a girl. Albeit a pedo one, but that's ok aint' it goy? Do not grab the pitchfork now, she is just fornicating on minors and as NAMBLA says it's healthy stuff, do not be so backwards thinker goy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back