Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Notre Dame Burning In Paris

I think this entire deal about that Notre Dame was staged. The Catholic Church is crumbling. The Jew news keeps on about people mourning, and now there's feeling sorry that the incident occurred. Then focusing energies on rebuilding. World sympathies.

My own personal opinion is the Catholic Church is behind all of this. They are and always have been a most criminal institution.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I think this entire deal about that Notre Dame was staged. The Catholic Church is crumbling. The Jew news keeps on about people mourning, and now there's feeling sorry that the incident occurred. Then focusing energies on rebuilding. World sympathies.

My own personal opinion is the Catholic Church is behind all of this. They are and always have been a most criminal institution.

If the catholics, muslims or jews did it there would have been innocents inside.

But that's just my $.02

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe it's time for the European race and consciousness to go through a purging of fire similar to this and stop cucking, and remember that all of this is our creation?

5cb4c01e71f55.image.jpg
Fantastic! I hope i can see beatiful architecture of satanist for to be glory to our gods! I want remain at open mounth when i visit them! I love the architecture(the roman things in europe are in well state...today a bridge get down in 30 years...). Hail Satan! We have a great power can Reptilian and jew not have: creativity! And the creatity, like the rebellion, it is from Satana!Hail all demons!

I humbly agree, 100%: sympathetic magic

----------

https://www.newsweek.com/human-chain-formed-save-crown-thorns-other-priceless-relics-notre-dame-fire-1397552

"Amid the stories of disaster and devastation after the fire at the Notre Dame de Paris, a bit of good news has arrived.

The cathedral held some of the Christian faith's most important relics, including a replica of the crown of thorns, which Jesus Christ is said to have worn during his crucifixion by the Romans, along with a nail and a piece of wood that are said to have been used for the cross on which he died.

According to a New York Times report, the crown of thorns was also believed to include pieces of the cross used in the crucifixion.

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo tweeted on Monday night that members of the Paris fire brigade, the city's police department and others formed a human chain to pass the crown of thorns and other relics out of the cathedral as the fire burned.

“Thank you to the @PompiersParis, policemen and municipal agents who made a tremendous human chain to save the works of #NotreDame. The crown of thorns, the tunic of Saint Louis and several other major works are now in a safe place,” she said, including a photo of several items that appear to have been taken from the cathedral.

As reports of the fire moved around the world, many expressed concern about the artifacts and work housed inside the building. While it is still uncertain if any artwork or other relics were consumed in the blaze, a French journalist, Nicolas Delesalle, said on Twitter that all the artwork was saved.

"Good news: all the works of art were saved. The treasure of the Cathedral is intact, the Crown of thorns, the Holy Sacraments. #NOTRE_DAME,' Delesalle said.

Monsignor Patrick Chauvet confirmed on Monday that the crown of thorns, the tunic of Saint Louis and several chalices were safe, but he did not mention the wood and nail from Christ's cross or any other items.
"

StraitShot47 said:

If the catholics, muslims or jews did it there would have been innocents inside.

But that's just my $.02

Its really hard for me to believe that a place so heavily guarded and so forth was just set ablaze by terrorists.

They say it was an accident. How come it happened now of all times during Catholic Easter? This makes me think what HPS Maxine is 100% on spot.

If they messacred people in it, this would also have death energy. Plus when the fire set the people would try to leave out. This takes hours and closely a day or more to burn.

Felt next to no negative energy for about ten days there and all of a sudden feeling a massive surge of it today. Methinks the enemy are going to try and pull a fast one with this, right before the Xian easter celebrations. I also heard reports a mosque in Jerusalem also burned down as well, an important one. Way too much of a coincidence, I'd say.

https://www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259 (dunno about this site, just linking the first article I saw)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

But that's just my $.02

Its really hard for me to believe that a place so heavily guarded and so forth was just set ablaze by terrorists.

They say it was an accident. How come it happened now of all times during Catholic Easter? This makes me think what HPS Maxine is 100% on spot.

If they messacred people in it, this would also have death energy. Plus when the fire set the people would try to leave out. This takes hours and closely a day or more to burn.
An insurance claim is always an option I assume.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When our side takes over, all of these things will be reconstructed, cleansed, and put to serve our people and our Gods. This is necessary.
I mean if anything remains in Europe thanks to Muzzies. I am curious to see if they have any official report on "How" this happened. It's clearly either Muslims of Yellow Vests.

Hi Hoodedcobra666, I TOTALLY agree with your clever reply and tell you more, I will certainly be the happiest If such a marvelous work of art is put to serve otherwise.
Anyway, the ART must survive forever, not incinerate like that (i.e. for strange "restructuring" causes...), and must remind that forever, in order to be a great lesson day-to-day to all other new underveloped unattractive people, new terrorist invaders on European soil
Besides, I also understand that it is perhaps unpleasant to see, still today in 2019, similar artworks dedicated to the "dame" here or to the "lord" there, but all the same I believe that they must remain untouchable and inviolable masterpieces, symbols of a a world heritage created by a Superior Race

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

But that's just my $.02

From reports I saw it took 2 hours for the fire department to react. Adding that it does seem more likely it was the enemy

Honestly i dont really care that the notre dame has burned down, It is a real shame that something our ancestors build has been so corrupted, but almost everything of our past has been corrupted. What do most ppl know of their past anyway? history has been serverly changed in some countries they dont even teach history in school. ppl dont even know who build the notre dame in the news they go as far as to say it is a churche. when something from ancient times gets destroyed noone cares because it doesnt contribute to the enslavement of people minds. like they say in the politics: dont look back only forwards (except when ''injustice'' is being done to our overlords)... idiotic to say the least.

I heard someone say: when we take over dont destroy xtianity we will only make the same mistakes again if we cant look back at what the xtians did. as long as there is proof of what happend there will be people that will ambrace it. even if the life they have is the best life they could have hoped for they will still make themselves believe xtianty will be better than their current lifestyle. So instead of making sure it wont happen again by keeping it, it will only have the reverse effect on people.

Most ppl dont even know who build the notredam they simply think: those poor christians their great churche has been destroyed by those filty yellow vest (Im sure they will get the blame), lets give all of our money away to rebuild it! and make a great building that explains how horrible nationalists are and how they want to take over and destroy the world.

The perfect "Mercy" stunt. Then all this "Mercy" energy can be taken from like 8 billion people and used by the enemy to like defend themselves, give mercy energy to Muslims, to Kikes, what have you.

Oy vey, the Church Bindess!

AscendingSun said:
I do think it's still a shame since it seemed to have some artistic value from the few pics I saw

It is NOTHING more than a HORRIBLE monument to the PLANETS-destroying jewish egregore.

Do not give ANY fucks about this PIECE of UTTER SHIT ´building` set on fire, it should have been burned ALL the way down. :twisted: :twisted:

:D :D
They are and always have been a most criminal institution.

Fully agree!
Now, try to think of all the damages made by these charlatans here in Italy with its sectarian dominance in schools

Nixjana said:
Hi Hoodedcobra666, I TOTALLY agree with your clever reply and tell you more, I will certainly be the happiest If such a marvelous work of art is put to serve otherwise.
Anyway, the ART must survive forever, not incinerate like that (i.e. for strange "restructuring" causes...), and must remind that forever, in order to be a great lesson day-to-day to all other new underveloped unattractive people, new terrorist invaders on European soil
Besides, I also understand that it is perhaps unpleasant to see, still today in 2019, similar artworks dedicated to the "dame" here or to the "lord" there, but all the same I believe that they must remain untouchable and inviolable masterpieces, symbols of a a world heritage created by a Superior Race

This makes no sense. Anything xian, muslim, and jewish must be destroyed, or else it will continue to pollute us. We are working towards a Satanic world here, keeping art and other things of the enemy is just not right. All these xian churches and artwork were created (or altered) for the enemy program, therefore, they must be destroyed. We can flatten them, cleanse the area, and create newer and better monuments. We don't need to keep them around, at most we can keep pictures for history books but that's it.

I believe it is a blasphemy to Satan, our true creator God, to keep xian/muslim/jewish art and monuments.

Lydia said:
Nixjana said:

This makes no sense. Anything xian, muslim, and jewish must be destroyed, or else it will continue to pollute us. We are working towards a Satanic world here, keeping art and other things of the enemy is just not right. All these xian churches and artwork were created (or altered) for the enemy program, therefore, they must be destroyed. We can flatten them, cleanse the area, and create newer and better monuments. We don't need to keep them around, at most we can keep pictures for history books but that's it.

I believe it is a blasphemy to Satan, our true creator God, to keep xian/muslim/jewish art and monuments.

I TOTALLY agree Sister!

Lydia said:
Nixjana said:

In some cases cleaning, in some others, the leprosy is just too far.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9kwbiopjv6ySqOqChyDRjQ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just put out a HILARIOUS comment on a ´mass in the Notre Dame before the fire`-video:

The Paradise of God after the Judgement Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhVZrd2eLJ0

:lol: :lol:

We could ACTUALLY just use the Outlast 2 game as 100% accurate definition of Christianity in Online Warfare :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:
Nixjana said:

I am very sorry indeed! It is so strange, also because I agree with most of your observation. I wish I could find a way to make myself clear... or shall I attend an other course of English? :?

Nixjana said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:

I am very sorry indeed! It is so strange, also because I agree with most of your observation. I wish I could find a way to make myself clear... or shall I attend an other course of English? :?

The forums are a good place to practice your english, you can talk with others here also for practice.

I was just recommended this song that was posted a few days ago, lol at the title:

BELZEBUBS - Cathedrals Of Mourning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkdkZN1rduo

It can also be a political reason,if Macron finance jewish companies to reconstruct the building then he can steal money from people even easier .Most of the profit goes usually to the CEO company .It's more like a scam . This method is already used by politicans ,they finance a project to be done by their own companies and get later profit from them .

Yea, the jews are known to sherk some of their stuff to cry for shekels and sympathy,

I don't get why other SS are showing sympathy for this, no one really gave a fuck or appreciated it, until now that it's burning to the ground, the enemy destroyed many of our pagan temples in the past and built their filth over it.

destruction of the enemies structures only opens room for much better things to fill it's position.

Staged by the enemy or not, it's glorious destruction for me.

Enemy's monument burnt to the ground, a pleasing sight.
One less place for xians to gather and give their energy to the enemy.
And the possibility of having something much better take it's place.

Not to mention if that was a critical place that ties into Earth's energetic grid it's going to be much better having this filth removed.

I found churches having the ugliest manifestation of art . churches look like a stupid buildings ornated with beautiful sculptures and expensives materials for trying to cover up their shit form . The beautiful sculptures are the outcome of the most talented artists forced or very well paid by christards aka goyims or by goverment's jewish decisions and jewish elected politicians in general which are also founded by people's money.

Notre Dame Cathedral Inferno "Intentionally Set", 4 Days Before Notre Dame Cathedral Caught On Fire 16 Statues Were Removed From the Top, Alarm Was Raised 23 Minutes Before Blaze Detected, Al-Aqsa Mosque Catches Fire as Notre-Dame Burns: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUqgXThuwl/?igshid=1alb9ueobox2y

And apparently TIME columnist Christopher J. Hale tweeted, "A Jesuit friend in Paris who works in #NotreDame told me cathedral staff said the fire was intentionally set." Then deleted the tweet a few minutes later.

Pramantha said:
This is sad, so much sacred geometry there.

Sacred Geometry with Jew relics such as a fictitious crown of thorns in the middle of it so the Goyim can have energy chanelled onto them to bring in more Rapefugees due to mercy.

No, thanx. Death to this type of "Sacred Geometry".

It can be renamed Sacred Kikometry, because this is what it is.

Academic Scholar said:
Notre Dame Cathedral Inferno "Intentionally Set", 4 Days Before Notre Dame Cathedral Caught On Fire 16 Statues Were Removed From the Top, Alarm Was Raised 23 Minutes Before Blaze Detected, Al-Aqsa Mosque Catches Fire as Notre-Dame Burns: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUqgXThuwl/?igshid=1alb9ueobox2y

And apparently TIME columnist Christopher J. Hale tweeted, "A Jesuit friend in Paris who works in #NotreDame told me cathedral staff said the fire was intentionally set." Then deleted the tweet a few minutes later.

Sounds about correct. How hard people believe it is to bribe a Muslim a few shekels to set up a fire, even if he "Works" on the project? This was an inside job or staged. You just can't go in there with a pair of matches and just burn a huge building.

They must have somehow planned this out. It's also not exactly the most flammable material.

Trying to give a fuck. No success so far.
I mean, such things just don't happen, out of blue, with places like this. This one smells like shalom.
I'd be careful because misplaced compassion can kill you.

OTOH, fire energy cleans like nothing.

Rook said:

Not to mention if that was a critical place that ties into Earth's energetic grid it's going to be much better having this filth removed.

True. Thing is it only makes it seem like the jews are planning something big if theyre willing to destroy something so monumental to them that gave them energy on a constant basis and give that up just to now get a heap of energy at one go.

Everyone make sure to keep up with the RTR and cleaning your aura and doubling on your AoP if you haven't already.

Egon said:
I was just recommended this song that was posted a few days ago, lol at the title:

BELZEBUBS - Cathedrals Of Mourning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkdkZN1rduo

The title gave me a nice chuckle. Thanks bro

I live in a small town last month someone vandalized a church. There are 3 churches in this small town!! :lol:

I think the same thing and that behind this there is some ritual and they are preparing some big and important, in this church for centuries thousands of people were executed and there must have been a lot of death energy accumulated there.
Also on the 15th and just after the beginning of the xian passover, on the same day and almost at the same time, one of the most important mosques in Jerusalem also burned and it is the same energy line where Israel is located.

hailourtruegod said:
Rook said:

Thing is it only makes it seem like the jews are planning something big if theyre willing to destroy something so monumental to them that gave them energy on a constant basis and give that up just to now get a heap of energy at one go.

Fuck this. Need these bullshit evil schemes to be over already so everyone can just be free and live in peace.

hailourtruegod said:
Rook said:

True. Thing is it only makes it seem like the jews are planning something big if theyre willing to destroy something so monumental to them that gave them energy on a constant basis and give that up just to now get a heap of energy at one go.

Everyone make sure to keep up with the RTR and cleaning your aura and doubling on your AoP if you haven't already.

I have the same feeling. This huge amount of energy means Jew Passover will be bloody.

I note they are using Kabbalistic numerology in the media of 66 around this event. The 66 ties into the number books in most bibles. And it adds to 12 their major number. Which means they are attempting to connect the energy of the masses over this event with sympathetic magic into their Egregore.

hailourtruegod said:
Rook said:

For me this is more of a desperation act, the RTR onslaught against them is causing xanity to fail rapidly.
It seems they're aware of it as well, as a result they're forced to sacrifice a monument to squeeze whatever they can of the xians and gullible people,
since the RTRs are stripping them of all their energy.

in another post they got a shit ton of donations, not to mention xians are gonna do they only thing they can do, pray, over this "unfortunate event"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back