Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

shinninglight said:
sorry i missed the part where we can do this without printer,can someone pls direct me to that information
-If you have no printer then you can get an image file of the truth and paint over the Hebrew letters on a computer picture editor, once you've finished all of them delete the file.
-If you have no computer then you can use @Soaring Eagle 666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626 on a phone or other touch screen device and blot out the letters, when your done close the webpage

:!: If you're in a situation where you can't use the visual rtr then just vibrate the words according to the MP3 (https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3). It still works.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods/Godesses of Duat!

I'd just like to state in recent times during the Pesach offensive. It was mentioned by a few members if we can recite multiples per ritual. And in recent times I asked again just to double confirm and H.P. Cobra mentioned "Yes, we can do multiples like he does stacking them".

So for those of you who perform just 9 and then repeat another 9 in new page. You can do multiples like 18, 27, 36 etc.etc.

So for those of you who feel more inclined to do it this way, it works.

After we do the vibrations for one set of letters, do we blot out each letter in a set individually, or can we just blot out the letters (if there are multiple ones) with one sweeping mark?

"When is the highest impact time to do the Ritual?"

What about in 2019 or 2020?

The enemy is really afraid because when I did the final rtr I had a stupid enemy Nordic say during the rtr that it was harming the Gods I said fuck you you stupid shit angel I don't believe your shit and just increased my energy doing the rtr I made to show people how afraid the enemy is of us SS Hail Satan keep up spiritual warfare and the rtr we are kicking the enemy's ass.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell
Hail my fellow Satanic warriors may we fight on
Hail Victory

Hi, I am new to the forum.

Sorry to ask but what does RTR mean?

And how can I start a thread myself? I didn't see that option!

FlamingEagle said:

Welcome brother/sister. RTR means Reverse Torah Ritual,and now we are at the final rtr, which must be done daily by all the the dedicated satanists of JoS. For making a thread you need to go to the section ''Joy Of Satan 666'' and you ll see in the left corner up ''New Topic '' write the name for it and write the question. That's all to it :)

FlamingEagle said:

Reverse Torah Ritual.

You can start a new topic in The Joy of Satan subforum.

If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?

SABNAC50 said:
If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?
It depends for how long you were interrupted and whether or not you kept focusing on the energies. If you can still feel them there afterwards, it's usually okay to continue. Otherwise, restart. :)

Shael said:
SABNAC50 said:
It depends for how long you were interrupted and whether or not you kept focusing on the energies. If you can still feel them there afterwards, it's usually okay to continue. Otherwise, restart. :)

I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious

Shael said:
SABNAC50 said:

I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious

DezFranky said:

I was intrerrupted by my mother and he asked me what I'm doing and I said her that I'm doing some exercise to improve my voice ,I sang something to her and she told me that my voice got improved and she told me to give her those exercise to start improving her voice too, lol . I had an idea to give her the chants to vibrated it too without knowing about but it can't be possible since some letters have those gutural sounds as FACH and it's quite obvious that it has nothing to do with improving someone's voice but she never asked me again about that.

DezFranky said:

If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.

ShadowTheRaven said:
DezFranky said:

If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.
Why would he have to expose himself by saying he is chanting in hebrew? Do you realize how saying that makes no sense?

DezFranky said:

That is not lethargy, unless there are other things you haven't told us. Sinking in the chair and being unable to move signifies you've achieved a deep level of body relaxation and trance, which will make your meditation and RTRs more powerful.

Aquarius said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
DezFranky said:

Why would he have to expose himself by saying he is chanting in hebrew? Do you realize how saying that makes no sense?
Just say it's Hindu or Buddhist. Most people wouldn't have a problem with either of those.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
DezFranky said:

Dangerous, even if hilarious. Up your aura empowerments (breathings, vibrations, etc.) beforehand and this effect should diminish completely. You are pumping in more than you are gathering, using your own reserves instead of a more beneficial source. This is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to attacks, at a most opportune time for the enemy. Safety should come first considering the luxury to have it is there, please don't be reckless.

Thank you I'll do boost my energy with the 666 chant

Stormblood said:
DezFranky said:

That is not lethargy, unless there are other things you haven't told us. Sinking in the chair and being unable to move signifies you've achieved a deep level of body relaxation and trance, which will make your meditation and RTRs more powerful.
then even if it maybe that I'm just really relaxed/trance

Okay good! As I have never felt relaxation as well as the RTR when I focus on it, so it is a new sensation, but I will still raise my energies just in case as well as I've been doing the aura cleanse that was recommended.

ShadowTheRaven said:
DezFranky said:

I would be even more afraid to tell him that it was Hebrew LOL, he might make a shrine of me and ask him to give him cattle#0001 out of 2800 :lol: when his great messiah comes.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom, I have done them I think 5 days in a row and will continue to progress with other meditations!

ZmajEriksson said:
Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?

Not being dedicated, yet doing rituals, could paint a target on his back. Does he at least have some protective measure, such as the aura of protection?

According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.

Blitzkreig said:
According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.
IIRC, HP already answered somewhere that because this is a group ritual, you should not worry about the Moon being VoC.

Blitzkreig said:
Void of course really just counts when you are starting something for the first time. The RTR is a single shared working which has already been started at a good time, so it can be done by anybody at any time even void course, and it is always perfectly effective.

Blitzkreig said:

Void moon doesn't effect the RTR

Blitzkreig said:
Refer to the SS Calendar for the most accurate times regarding the VoC moon and all other significant astro events.

The VoC does not impact the RTRs in any way, because they are group rituals that were started on a favorable date and continued ever since.

Blitzkreig said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?

Not being dedicated, yet doing rituals, could paint a target on his back. Does he at least have some protective measure, such as the aura of protection?
If he is willing to do the Final Rtr then he should be willing to dedicate. Or are you trying to give him the Final Rtr without him knowing what it is? I think if he understand that the jews are bad and he want to do the Final Rtr then explain him that he needs to dedicate before and let him read Jos.

Is anyone going to do anything about that Ramono comment above, a thousand lines of someone trying to sell counterfeit Denmark passports to muslims? I reported it, but it's still there

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is anyone going to do anything about that Ramono comment above, a thousand lines of someone trying to sell counterfeit Denmark passports to muslims? I reported it, but it's still there

Curious about this as well. It seems like the preapproval process for posting works (yet somehow didn't catch the spam), but the report backlog has yet to be processed by the mods.

Hello all. I recently dedicated myself/began practicing my spiritual growth. As with this, I felt extremely obligated to partake in the final RTR, especially with the Yom Kippur hype. I am writing to give my exeperience as a beginner to those who would like to participate, but have yet to.

Firstly: I would recommend dedicating yourself if not done already. Performing the RTR can draw attention to yourself, therefore it would be wise to seek protection while doing so.

Second: My next best advice for starting the final RTR, which may seem daunting at first, is to listen to the associated pronounciation .mp3. I suggest first listening and speaking along, and then doing another run through, but this time preempting the recording with your own pronouciation. This should catch any flaws in your pronounciation.

Third: Try your best, and do not stress too much, as all the different possible pronounciations of the letter are present, meaning if you screw up one, the others still count.

Fourth: You may find your focus/willpower waning as you progress. Given that intent and focus is a major (if not the defining) part of the ritual, I suggest you take the break between letters to refocus your destructive intent. I personally speak the reversed pronounciation in a threatening, chanting manner of destruction, using my marker to point at the letter, simultaneously. Give it your whole focus and try not to just mindlessly chant if you are aware of such behaviour.

Fifth: As far as the time to completion, it seems to take me about 20-25 minutes. Personally, anything quicker feels rushed. If you are short for time, I would imagine it better to use less numerous, but fully intentioned chants, as opposed to rattling off 9 weakling chants.

Sixth: I chant the letters at a decibel value somewhere between speaking to a friend and shouting, as this seems to really engage my intentions upon the letters. I perform the ritual in my room, with the door shut, away from other family members. I usually check for anyone occupying the adjacent rooms, just to be safe, as I would hate to explain what I was yelling about. If one cannot find such a room in their household, my next best suggestion, to those where it applies, is to sit in the car and perform it. Ideally, you could drive somewhere away from anyone, such as arriving early to school or work and performing the ritual, or any other parking spot isolated enough.

I was initially put off by the workload of the RTR, despite my acknowledgement of its significance. However, after performing the ritual for the first few times, it is incredibly easy, and should not be procrastinated upon. Hopefully my beginner experience and advice may prove useful to someone also in my shoes. Thanks for reading.

The days of Yom Kippur were honestly tough , I really felt the negative effects , at a few points I was super overwhelmed and just had a bad feeling , quite honestly at some points so bad that I just felt like dying..But I feel fucking fantastic today , After I performed the ritual a load of relief came off my shoulders , It was a hard couple weeks for sure but our side definitely got the K.O , the stupid jews rely on substances I feel..? I am not sure but I feel like they use drugs during there ritual times.. and if this is true then that is a weakness on there part. Alot of jewish programming was being aired on cable as well , and many of the Jew preachers or whatever were always wearing all black , maybe to represent there participation in black magic (which though I feel they had a good start but our efforts just continually weakened them) and now OUR VICTORY IS EVIDENT. I am going to perform the ritual a second time as I feel like right now is the perfect time to strike while they are weak and defeated!! Lets put these stupid jews outta there misery!
HAIL SATAN!

DezFranky said:
6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
DezFranky said:

Dangerous, even if hilarious. Up your aura empowerments (breathings, vibrations, etc.) beforehand and this effect should diminish completely. You are pumping in more than you are gathering, using your own reserves instead of a more beneficial source. This is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to attacks, at a most opportune time for the enemy. Safety should come first considering the luxury to have it is there, please don't be reckless.

Thank you I'll do boost my energy with the 666 chant

Stormblood said:
DezFranky said:

then even if it maybe that I'm just really relaxed/trance

Okay good! As I have never felt relaxation as well as the RTR when I focus on it, so it is a new sensation, but I will still raise my energies just in case as well as I've been doing the aura cleanse that was recommended.

ShadowTheRaven said:
DezFranky said:

I would be even more afraid to tell him that it was Hebrew LOL, he might make a shrine of me and ask him to give him cattle#0001 out of 2800 :lol: when his great messiah comes.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom, I have done them I think 5 days in a row and will continue to progress with other meditations!

While on the subject of meditation side effects , Has anyone else experienced slight headaches after doing meditations on clairaudience points and astral projection meditations , I find I get a headache especially after having the "head exploding " sensation when getting ready for AP.(that really tight achey feeling in the entirety of the brain area) I have been doing extensive work on lower chakras to maybe balance it out.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
The days of Yom Kippur were honestly tough , I really felt the negative effects , at a few points I was super overwhelmed and just had a bad feeling , quite honestly at some points so bad that I just felt like dying..But I feel fucking fantastic today , After I performed the ritual a load of relief came off my shoulders

Any difference noted through aura cleaning and creating and aura of protection? Perhaps additional work on producing a reflective aura would eliminate the accumulation of negative energy more easily. Inside the Satan's Library collection, there is a post entitled "Highly_recommended_by_HPS_Maxine.pdf" which details a ritual that reflects all curses and what not. Perhaps it could be of aid to you.

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
While on the subject of meditation side effects , Has anyone else experienced slight headaches after doing meditations on clairaudience points and astral projection meditations , I find I get a headache especially after having the "head exploding " sensation when getting ready for AP.(that really tight achey feeling in the entirety of the brain area) I have been doing extensive work on lower chakras to maybe balance it out.
If you are opening these chakras and pushing more energy through them, you may feel a pressure on the chakras from this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back