Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn and Pluto Retrograde

hiddenmantis666

Upon looking at the planetary overview of this month i noticed that both pluto and saturn are going to be in retrograde, i'm assuming that this may have a negative impact such as severe hardship but i am uncertain to the degree, could someone enlighten me on what one could expect?

If they aspect a personal planet, then you can expect problems... if you have any planets on 20-23 degrees aspected by these, look to the nature of the planet and the house/s ruled. Always do the Final RTR, do aura and chakra cleaning, and your aura of protection. These will drastically offset the negative effects of Saturn.

Also, don't always assume it might be bad. Pluto rules drastic permanent changes, Saturn rules hard work. Jupiter will also be on a similar degree one sign over, so if it also aspects the same personal planet(s), then this will give some protection.

Lydia said:
If they aspect a personal planet, then you can expect problems... if you have any planets on 20-23 degrees aspected by these, look to the nature of the planet and the house/s ruled. Always do the Final RTR, do aura and chakra cleaning, and your aura of protection. These will drastically offset the negative effects of Saturn.

Also, don't always assume it might be bad. Pluto rules drastic permanent changes, Saturn rules hard work. Jupiter will also be on a similar degree one sign over, so if it also aspects the same personal planet(s), then this will give some protection.

So all aspects count even oppositions, Trine, Squares etc are affecting you? Not only Conjunctions? What are the differents between for example Retrograde Saturn conjunct a natal retrograde Neptune (5° orb) to a Retrograde Saturn opposition(trine, square) to a natal retrograde Neprune?

Does it make any difference if the natal planet were retrograde at your birth time?

Can I trust information regarding astrology outside JoS community? I want to learn how to use astrology for divination. I also already read everything on JoS regarding astrology.

Thanks in advance :)

astrology is fairly new to me, i got alot to learn about it, thanks for the reply lydia, i may use your service to get a better understanding of my chart, im not sure if i should trust the typical natal reading sites on the web.

NinRick said:
So all aspects count even oppositions, Trine, Squares etc are affecting you? Not only Conjunctions? What are the differents between for example Retrograde Saturn conjunct a natal retrograde Neptune (5° orb) to a Retrograde Saturn opposition(trine, square) to a natal retrograde Neprune?

Does it make any difference if the natal planet were retrograde at your birth time?

Can I trust information regarding astrology outside JoS community? I want to learn how to use astrology for divination. I also already read everything on JoS regarding astrology.

This is why one must use intuition in astrology, it is not a left-brained science. There's no "conjunction will be at 98% max strength, trine will be 82%" for example. Some "weak" aspects can hit like a truck, and some "strong" aspects can pass by like a breeze. And it depends on what else is going on with transits and solar returns.

I'm better at doing astro than I am at explaining it, that's perhaps why I'm not as active in this forum. I need to see/feel the entire chart, not just going off of a few questions. For example, someone ordered a solar return from me and asked some specific questions. I looked at the questions and wrote a bit, and then as I was doing the order and tuned in, much more info came out.

One thing I want to use as a random example about your question, asking the difference between transit Saturn conjunct or trine Neptune: looking at people who have died, any aspect shows it. I've seen people who have died, having Saturn making a lot of trine aspects, or oppositions, or conjunctions. Same with other bad events, and with good events, the aspect itself does not necessarily show how bad or how strong it will hit. Events happen, and they will take any relevant aspect to manifest. This is why it is so important to do the Final RTR, cleaning, and protecting, and yoga. I passed through a real bad transit (Saturn stationed and retrograded in hard and exact aspect to a chart ruler) and literally nothing happened. I didn't even get a papercut or break a dish or burn food. Nothing happened. I felt a bit down for an hour or so a day, and then did yoga and felt fine again.

hiddenmantis666 said:
astrology is fairly new to me, i got alot to learn about it, thanks for the reply lydia, i may use your service to get a better understanding of my chart, im not sure if i should trust the typical natal reading sites on the web.

The typical readings on the web are computer generated and say a lot of useless info and miss some very important stuff. I have spent a lot of money in the past on readings, they were filled with fluff, and did not help me fix my life compared to readings I got from HPS Maxine and HP Cobra (and saw myself).

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

This is why one must use intuition in astrology, it is not a left-brained science. There's no "conjunction will be at 98% max strength, trine will be 82%" for example. Some "weak" aspects can hit like a truck, and some "strong" aspects can pass by like a breeze. And it depends on what else is going on with transits and solar returns.

I'm better at doing astro than I am at explaining it, that's perhaps why I'm not as active in this forum. I need to see/feel the entire chart, not just going off of a few questions. For example, someone ordered a solar return from me and asked some specific questions. I looked at the questions and wrote a bit, and then as I was doing the order and tuned in, much more info came out.

One thing I want to use as a random example about your question, asking the difference between transit Saturn conjunct or trine Neptune: looking at people who have died, any aspect shows it. I've seen people who have died, having Saturn making a lot of trine aspects, or oppositions, or conjunctions. Same with other bad events, and with good events, the aspect itself does not necessarily show how bad or how strong it will hit. Events happen, and they will take any relevant aspect to manifest. This is why it is so important to do the Final RTR, cleaning, and protecting, and yoga. I passed through a real bad transit (Saturn stationed and retrograded in hard and exact aspect to a chart ruler) and literally nothing happened. I didn't even get a papercut or break a dish or burn food. Nothing happened. I felt a bit down for an hour or so a day, and then did yoga and felt fine again.

hiddenmantis666 said:

The typical readings on the web are computer generated and say a lot of useless info and miss some very important stuff. I have spent a lot of money in the past on readings, they were filled with fluff, and did not help me fix my life compared to readings I got from HPS Maxine and HP Cobra (and saw myself).

Thanks for your answer big Sister Lydia!
You helped me alot. I get what you said!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back