Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Real no BS VISION Improvement!!

Truth

(Check links below for the sources)

Ok so I found the real way on how to fix your vision.

Okay so the reason why our vision gets worse is because of too much close up vision.

When we use our eyes to focus at close-up things(5-6 meters or less), the cirilary muscle which controls the eye lens, gets very tired, and by time it losses the ability to relax, resulting in nearsightedness.

When we look at things close to us, your eye lens will flaten in order to correctly see it. But when you keep doing it, your muscles will lose their ability to stretch fully, which again, will make you unable to focus at distance things.

So if you really want to improve your vision, you’ve got to at least everyday spend 3-4 hours daily looking at distant things. And during a lot of close up time, you should take 1-2 mins break by looking at distant things every 20 min or so.

Also, you should get some reduced prescription lenses so when you wear them, each eye with lenses should see 20-40 or 20-30.

Also, if someone is willing to try it, please report back.

Then there’s also some other thing called: Active Focus where you focus at the letters just when they start to get blury without straining the eyes. In my opinion It’s like programing the eye to do it.

And also I read that if your myopia is higher than 2 or smth, you should use reduced prescription for close up things, or otherwise it will cause hyperopic defocus. That will make your eye longer which reduces your visual acuity.

For more information, please check
endmyopia.org ( he also has a youtube channel and facebook group )
and
http://losetheglasses.org/cliffgnu-vision.pdf (read this first in my opinion) ( he also got a youtube channel , It’s on the first pages )

This has been confirmed to work but if anybody wants to try it themselves please dont hesitate and share your experience!

Ye.. I posted about endmyopia.org months ago.. (not to mention a year ago..)

Because it had interesting information. But Jake Steiner sounds like a flippin kike (its in the name + you can see his face too).
But the information seems legit.

You're asking for people to report back.

The reason I haven't done such thing is not because I didn't try it, its because right now after about a year I still have too little result to actually mention anything about.

Also see the Test, Need Help post on this forum.
I think that because of the high magnesium in the formula, the nutrients do not get absorbed enough into the body as that amount of magnesium simply causes diarrhea, thus kind of defeating the actual purpose of it..
Its not that I wouldn't try it again, just not like that and there is something else that needs to be adressed that I hadn't mentioned, but may as well say now..
That diarrea + the juice.. after some time it cools your insides.. basicly an invasion of cold (If you know something about TCM you may understand what I mean). This is simply not good healthwise. But it could possibly be countered if you were to add in hot drinks, put everything in a cup of hot soup or something.
But I hadn't tried that. Didn't have everything to do so.

Hmmm, can't say he's a kike unless you really try it.
I honsetly don't think that all the reviews are fake,also on the facebook group. But many people have tried reduce lenses perscription (and ofc more distance vision and other things ) and some who tried hard, succeeded.

And also I did buy all the supplements, but i had insane diarrhea. And yeah, i know what u mean by cooling my insides. It did happen to me. And that made me to stop. ( + the explosive diarrhea )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0
^ Have you seen this video? Do you honestly think it's all fake? What about other people on youtube who tried it. Do you think they're all fake? Also people writing down on the comments?

He obviously wants to profit from this program from that Back to "20/20" - I mean, everyone would like to profit for helping people out. But even without paying for the program, you can still check many youtube videos or in the forums for answers.
To me it looks legit and actually makes sense. If you think it's fake, please share your opinion on telling me why.
Thanks!

TruthSeeker said:
To me it looks legit and actually makes sense. If you think it's fake, please share your opinion on telling me why.
Thanks!

I am not saying it is fake, I am just doubting weather or not it actually gets you back to 20/20 from high myopia at the time..

It's said that the first 2 diopters are easy because those are the 'bulk' kind of diopters that you probably definetely do not need to be able to see your cpu screen.

But it is then also said that the amount of diopters that you decrease at once slows down the further you progress.. if you're highly myopic you can come down 2 diopters for just behind your laptop compared to seeing 2km away (to put seeing far away clearly into perspective).
Whereas, if you're down to -3 or -2 you could probably decrease by 0,5 diopter at a time.

Also something very important what he did say somewhere on the website, make sure your cilinders are correct for the fastest progress.

I first went to wearing my old glasses behind my laptop.. the last time I wore those.. I was 14 years old and I got them when I was 11. You are still growing, so the cilinder was off (also confirmed by the opticien.. when you age your eyes tend to become a bit better at the focus part, this is where the cilinder comes in, I actually needed less cilinder for one eye.. it just gives directional blur weather you want to or not, making your eye unable to focus properly).

Those old glasses were about -1.5 less than the high prescription ones that I had last. Now I only use those for driving a car at night (clear glasses) and the sunglasses throughout the day but I am sure that at this point they are too strong too.

I kind of got stuck with those old glasses (website also does not advice wearing old glasses but Im like wth I can't afford to buy tons of glasses Ill just see how far I can come with wearing this old one) and at some point I started to be able to read licence plates at a distance that is considered save to drive cars. And I was absolutely not having any benefit of wearing them behind my laptop anymore.

So since then I did order a pair with -7 in them with -0.5 cilinder for both eyes (doing the calculation thing as instructed on the website), from the website that they recommended for about 50 euro/dollar I forgot what currency exactly. I didn't add a lot of fancy stuff on it though and the frame was like 6-7 bucks..
After a week or so I could read the first 3 rows from the chart (printed and hung somewhere in my room at 3 m distance, the A4 size one) and sometimes I could read the fourth line too. And it's been probably about half a year since I did order those.

For one eye, the cilinder is off and I really notice that I can significantly see LESS with that one and have a way harder time to focus on anything really (not that it CAN'T be done I was practicing outside the other day but I can't keep the focus) ...

But the other day (two weeks ago or so) I woke up and I opened the curtains and there was this lovely sun and I decided to do some random chart reading. First I put on my old -8 glasses and I was like 'wtf I can read the bottom line of the entire chart' .. and then I switched to the -7 one and I could read about 6 lines down with the eye that finally did get the right cilinder in front of it.. (Compared to the other which was still stuck at 3 almost 4 lines down).

If you're high myopic it is tricky to count what exactly your cilinder needs to be since one or two mm off using a ruler is quite a lot. It doesn't matter if you're like -3 but if you're like -9 something like I was and you can see like only a hand away from your face without blur without glasses I definetly would recommend a visit to the opticien to confirm what you measured yourself on average, on that at least. Just ask them if they would measure a new cilinder entirely just don't go on what was already in your glasses unless your cilinder is really high you could ask if they could start from any number lower than what you had in there.

Also.. one other thing I noticed.. if your spherical or diopter is higher than what you'd probably need with the proper cilinder in there.. the blur from a wrong cilinder is way less and probably doesn't matter as much.
But if you're following the method, and your aim is to first decrease a lot of spherical blur (distance) rather than cilindrical blur (directional blur) then you shouldn't mess with the cilinder too much.

What would confirm to me if this method works is, if I end up being able to read the entire chart with my -7 cpu glasses which I would basicly wear all the time at home..
And then, how far can I come down?

If you read the website, somewhere it says, every 3 diopters is about 1 mm change in the length of the ax.. to me that'd mean I'd have to change the shape of my eye by about 3 mm which is kinda a lot..

I guess I kinda went on rambling.. oops.

Oh, that video, is that a documentary that he recommended? I think I watched it. I also watched a docu (probably bookmarked it too) about how to use a lens kit and such.
(Wait I misread that you were asking if the video was fake.. ; )
If you are thinking about the 'genetic' thing.. it is not. There is NO ONE in my family other than me, my parents and one uncle of mine that have had such a high myopia.
Not even my sibling or any of my other uncles/aunts. Not even my great grandparents or anyone else that my grandparents knew of.
I think it is more of an environmental thing, especially in combination with what one might experience, and how one may handle it. Diet probably has a factor too.
Now I just listened to the first 5 min so Ill come back and say more about it if I listened more to it.

You could probably go double daily dose on Magnesium though (about 600mg) but you know, that can also already cause diarrhea. Just not as violent as in that recipe.

TruthSeeker said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0
^ Have you seen this video? Do you honestly think it's all fake? What about other people on youtube who tried it. Do you think they're all fake? Also people writing down on the comments?

Here is what I noted down throughout the video:

7.30 - The image - 'Yam' isn't a 'Yam' some kind of root vegetable and thus contains a lot of carbohydrates (like potatoes ?)

12.34 - Eye enlongating and shrinking within an hour by 5 mm (minus lens) or 10 mm (plus lense) .. - Wtf? This is way too much. The lens inside your pupil is about +25 worth. The shrinking and the lengthening can NEVER be this long. Especially if the eye is only 25 mm deep. The change of the body of the eye would mean the eye would significantly narrow (myopic) since the volume of the 'glasachtig lichaam' inside the eye does not change.

When he talks about the print pushing, this is also spoken about on the endmyopia.org website. It seems like he skips a bit or rushes through it, but the using of plus lenses does not happen according to myopia.org unless you can't improve anymore at a certain distance without wearing your - glasses.
The print pushing works - just saying.

Question about books: The light refracts from a screen and then it is easy to distort the text and you may be tempted to hold the screen a bit closer to you than when you were reading a book. And the well-lit room is simply because you (your eyes) can focus better. It is harder to focus to get a clear image in a darker room.

During question time he says he means microns not millimeters which makes more sense in relation to the depth of the eye.

Lmao that's quite interesting. But I believe you can find most answers here (it's short and very interesting):
http://losetheglasses.org/cliffgnu-vision.pdf
and his youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/cliffgnu ( he got only 4 videos showing how he improved his vision )
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and my prescription is: -1.75 x 0.5 and -1 x 0.25 ( left and right eye respectively )

Bro, do what that guide says, get glasses that give you on each eye with glasses 20/40 ( when u can see it without problems ) Then after sometimes of doing distance focus and affirmation, and trying to do that active focus thing by making an effort to clear the image without straining your eyes, I'm sure that you will have great results.

And ofc as i said, every 20 min, 1-2 min distance focus is very necessary!!! You should also get reduced prescription glasses for close up vision, like maybe -3 for both eyes, but you have to test it yourself till u can clearly see the image. You should test it somehow with a phone or smth if you're going to see an optometrist.

Imagine combining this technique with meditation. Pretty sure very fast results!! Damn cirilary muscle! ( still our fault for it though, lolz ) And yeah, 99% not genetic. It's because of enviromental conditions..
Diet won't help you more than 10%, while distance vision will contribute 90%. But don't forget, if you only relay on diet without doing distance focus. There's 0.1e+99999% chance that you'll improve your vision because close up vision will counteract that effect.

But yeah, magnesium relaxes the muscles, including the cirilary muscle, which in theory helps a little bit.
Oh and also, yeah as said, high myopia will improve faster than low myopia at first.

I suggest you get a simple anti reflective coating(no blue light filter). They're pretty good because it reduces eye strain.
Have a great day!

[/quote]

TruthSeeker said:
Lmao that's quite interesting. But I believe you can find most answers here (it's short and very interesting):
and his youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/cliffgnu ( he got only 4 videos showing how he improved his vision )
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and my prescription is: -1.75 x 0.5 and -1 x 0.25 ( left and right eye respectively )

Bro, do what that guide says, get glasses that give you on each eye with glasses 20/40 ( when u can see it without problems ) Then after sometimes of doing distance focus and affirmation, and trying to do that active focus thing by making an effort to clear the image without straining your eyes, I'm sure that you will have great results.

And ofc as i said, every 20 min, 1-2 min distance focus is very necessary!!! You should also get reduced prescription glasses for close up vision, like maybe -3 for both eyes, but you have to test it yourself till u can clearly see the image. You should test it somehow with a phone or smth if you're going to see an optometrist.

Imagine combining this technique with meditation. Pretty sure very fast results!! Damn cirilary muscle! ( still our fault for it though, lolz ) And yeah, 99% not genetic. It's because of enviromental conditions..
Diet won't help you more than 10%, while distance vision will contribute 90%. But don't forget, if you only relay on diet without doing distance focus. There's 0.1e+99999% chance that you'll improve your vision because close up vision will counteract that effect.

But yeah, magnesium relaxes the muscles, including the cirilary muscle, which in theory helps a little bit.
Oh and also, yeah as said, high myopia will improve faster than low myopia at first.

I suggest you get a simple anti reflective coating(no blue light filter). They're pretty good because it reduces eye strain.
Have a great day!

Wtf LOL ...

TruthSeeker said:
Lol, what’s wrong? :mrgreen: :lol:

K so you want to know that?

It seems like your last post was trying to lecture me on stuff and you're just (kinda) contradicting yourself in doing so too.

Honestly, I think it's kinda ridiculous to read that. Because first of all you don't know anything about the high amount of diopters (whatever prescription you have in your glasses) in relation to vision. And second of all, I read quite a bit into that and I am not so stupid that I couldn't figure sht out myself.

Just for the info. With -7 spherical I can see sharp till about the edge of my fingertips if I hold my arm up horizontally, pushing the vision. Everything beyond that is blurry.
If I were to put -3 in front of my face I'd still be pressing it against the screen to see. It doesn't gain me much. Not the mention the killing back-pain I'd get from sitting in a wrong position whilst doing so.

Lmao I just took it as example
Dont take it too serious.

And did you read what I said afterwards? ***but you have to test it yourself till u can clearly see the image. You should test it somehow with a phone or smth if you're going to see an optometrist.***

My left eye is 1.75 and when i tried to put -1 it was almost the same as wearing no glasses. For someone with -4 vision it’d be a pretty good choice(or a -3.25 instead of 3). As I said, test it yourself.

And also, by -3, I meant to reduce your original prescription by -3. ;) (which yeah that’d be -4 which is still a lot but more logical. But I still said to test ot yourself. Till u can see 20/40 or 20/30 if u cant stand the blur.)

Was that the contradiction you were talking about?

Im not good at explaining things but yeah, deal with it baby ;) I did my best ^^

TruthSeeker said:

Glad I foudn this thread and this post lol. I've always noticed after driving for periods of 1-2 hours that my sight has improved by the time I finish the journey...Never understood why but I knew it was something related to looking "farther" than what im normally used to do. I set up a eye test chart and after some seconds in I start to see letters much clearer,but feel this sort of itch in my eyes that force me to blink, in no way im staying minutes without blinking though. It feels good also because i get a slight sensation in my 6th chakra area when this happens.

Never used glasses in my life and never will, my parents wanted to take laser surgery but im against it...-3.25 left eye and -3.00 right eye here. But im 100% sure I still have my eyes with the correct shape so gonna give the method in the pdf a try and report in few months

1) use the Bates method and get some pinhole glasses
2) read Bernarr Mcfadden's books from the early 1900s on eyesight

I made a rudimentary diagram regarding myopia:
Eyesight-diagram.png

At worst, I've had myopia of -3d.

I started to experiment with lower-strength lenses 2 years ago and I'm currently using 3 strengths:
  • -2d for far distance
  • -1d for closer distance
  • Bare eyes for closest distance

My myopia is now roughly at -2d, so I have still a long way to go.

TimberWolf said:
My myopia is now roughly at -2d, so I have still a long way to go.
Yes, and longer still if you keep on owning the illness. Do not own the illness! Do not make it yours!

I attempted to post a response to this thread, discussing the recent developments of EndMyopia.org. This post was disapproved on the grounds that it's just advertising a website/product.

EndMyopia.org has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread and none of the pages I linked (wiki + Youtube channel) had anything for sale (at least directly).

Thus I'm not advertising anything, but simply continuing/expanding the discussion about a website that is relevant to the topic of this thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back