Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SaTaNaMa- updated method

HPS Lydia

Here's a new method I came up with last night:

9x into aura
9xinto Base chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Crown chakra

then,

9xinto Crown chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Base chakra
9x into aura

This makes for a total of 144. 18 into each chakra and aura is a power number. Remember to do the mudras on both hands, it's easy enough to count to 9 in your mind while doing the mudras. Here's the image instructions, right at the top: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469711436107898908/

(This method takes me about 20 minutes.)

I was doing it the way you said before but this new way makes more sense than 14 in total in each chakra tbh. Thanks for the heads up :)

The affirmation of the telomeres being healthy and repairing and Satan's DNA being activated is still a good way to go I'm assuming?

hailourtruegod said:
I was doing it the way you said before but this new way makes more sense than 14 in total in each chakra tbh. Thanks for the heads up :)

The affirmation of the telomeres being healthy and repairing and Satan's DNA being activated is still a good way to go I'm assuming?

I like more:

I get now the positive effekts of satanama. (x9 reps.)

here is the link to the SATANAMA Affirmations post:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13507&p=53651&hilit=i+get+now+the+positive#p53651

Something to consider SaTaNaMa relates to the number of 100. The 9 falls short of 10.

I do 10 in each of the 8 chakras + 20 in the aura, totalizing 100. Then 20 rounds of 5 in the knot of the 6th chakra later on.

HP Mageson666 said:
Something to consider SaTaNaMa relates to the number of 100. The 9 falls short of 10.

Every Chakra petal below the crown adds up to 50. The crown is 1,000. Is there a connection there? I read somewhere that the 6th has 2 petals, but is represented by the number 96 which would make a total of 144=(96+48), and that the Crown amplifies and channels this through the 144,000 nadis.

Egon said:
I do 10 in each of the 8 chakras + 20 in the aura, totalizing 100. Then 20 rounds of 5 in the knot of the 6th chakra later on.

Is the 8 a typo? There's seven main chakras from the base to the crown. Or am I missing something?

Great meditation, too bad I get distracted easily and I'm not sure of the number of times I chant SaTaNaMa.

Lydia said:
Remember to do the mudras on both hands, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469711436107898908/

would it be good while chanting the affirmation to press all fingers of each hand to the thumb?
This should be equal to all mudras done at the same time.
(Sa First finger to thumb, Ta second finger to thumb, Na third /ring finger to thumb, Ma touch the fourth finger to thumb)

hailourtruegod said:
Egon said:

Is the 8 a typo? There's seven main chakras from the base to the crown. Or am I missing something?
I think it is just the 7 main Chakras + the 6th Chakra's extension, the Third Eye Chakra.

GG Allin said:
Lydia said:
Remember to do the mudras on both hands, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469711436107898908/

would it be good while chanting the affirmation to press all fingers of each hand to the thumb?
This should be equal to all mudras done at the same time.
(Sa First finger to thumb, Ta second finger to thumb, Na third /ring finger to thumb, Ma touch the fourth finger to thumb)
Try vibrating "Sa", "Ta", "Na" and "Ma" all at the same time and realise why the answer to your question is "no". You can't bake the cake while preparing the cake while buying the ingredients for that cake all at the same time; things must be done in order. (There are some variations - add the flour first or add the egg first...) Do you win the Marathon before you learn to train for it, or at the same time as training for it? The Mudras are like connections to direct the flow of energy; you don't want to short-circuit things or run the electricty into the ground when you need to charge the battery, you see.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092

Third Eye is not a chakra apart.

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
I think it is just the 7 main Chakras + the 6th Chakra's extension, the Third Eye Chakra.

Astralnaut said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Every Chakra petal below the crown adds up to 50. The crown is 1,000. Is there a connection there? I read somewhere that the 6th has 2 petals, but is represented by the number 96 which would make a total of 144=(96+48), and that the Crown amplifies and channels this through the 144,000 nadis.

Also, I believe the 24 sons and daughters of Satan in the 14th enochoan key is a reference to the Anahata because there are 12 petals and it is hermaphroditic.

I myself am doing it a bit like how Lyida showed here but instead of 9 I do 10 and also doing it to the 3rd eye.

Egon said:

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:

Ah. I hadn't got around to reading that. I just read it just now. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be doing it in the pineal gland from now on.

If I do in the manner of the way Lydia mentioned (but 10 instead of 9) and pineal gland included the total sum of reps I do all together will come out to 180. What do you guys think? Is too much? Is the number 180 not the best number to use? Or is everything alright?

Egon said:

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
Yes, I said extension of the Chakra, not a separate Chakra. Maybe I should have been clearer. I might have said "and" or "including" instead of "+". Sorry if I caused any confusion or if I wasn't clear enough. I didn't consider the Pineal Gland a Chakra.

hailourtruegod said:
Egon said:

FancyMancy said:

Ah. I hadn't got around to reading that. I just read it just now. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be doing it in the pineal gland from now on.

If I do in the manner of the way Lydia mentioned (but 10 instead of 9) and pineal gland included the total sum of reps I do all together will come out to 180. What do you guys think? Is too much? Is the number 180 not the best number to use? Or is everything alright?
Can you handle doing that much? If so, then it shouldn't be too much for you. 180 still equals 9 in Numerology (1+8+0=9). As usual, we should practice things to see which works the best for us individually. Maybe I am incorrect in saying it this way, but even if you do 1 vibration (which basically is, but technically is not, nothing at all) every day or twice per day, it might still build-up each day. (Not really, because the enemy energies are much greater, so would nullify it, but in theory it would add-up each day). If you do 9 per day, that is 9 times more than 1, so the chances might be greater than 9 times more ("greater than the sum of the parts"); 108 per day is greater than 12 times more than 9, 108 times more than 1... what it is is exponential. 2 times per day is more than 2 times greater than once per day, etc.

The specific power numbers (3/6/9..., 9/18/27..., 40/80/120..., 108/216/324...) (again maybe I am incorrect, but...) are sort of like perks or boosts to the workings (for those who play certain types of computer games, you might understand easier what I am saying here); if you do a working on something say for 10 vibrations twice or three times per day, every single day but not for 40, 80 or 90 days, but keep on doing it and doing it every single day consistently without a set limit and keep doing it until something happens... then it would still work. If you choose to use power numbers, then the power numbers are like an extra boost or perk, (like a computer game pick-up or extra setting you have unlocked to improve its performance) to the working, in a sense. Sorry to those who don't play games and don't like games, to use a game analogy.

If, for example, you do a working on something for 27 vibrations per day twice per day (morning and evening) consistently for 10 000 days (which might be over-kill, but still not entirely unnecessary), that could, might, possibly be similar to doing the same thing 108 or 216 times once per day for 40 days, for example. After certain levels, advancement, degrees, distances... reached, things then stay set within the Soul. Regardless, the Soul works over 40 days, so a 40-day working does yield results. Some people might require visual examples, but I wouldn't waste time trying to draw an accurate, correct, real graph of things, but an example of how it could go could be as follows -

qY8V2DA.png

Notice also the squiggly line, indicating missing days because the graph would be a mile wide, otherwise.

Likewise, the jew-age, false-Pagan crap where you have to use 6 million vibrations in a working, due to the weakness of the words to vibrate, would be in a similar graph.

Don't know how much this will help, but I have been having pretty good success with SA TA NA MA × 100. Split up 10 into each chakra (70), 10 into my Pineal gland (80), 10 into my astral senses (90) and the last 10 into my soul (100) :)

I've been doing this since the post about the numbers corruption and have noticed a pretty good difference between this and Lydia's former method (where each chakra gets 14 vibrations of SA TA NA MA)

If this could be improved feel free to let me know :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Lydia's former method (where each chakra gets 14 vibrations of SA TA NA MA)

Just a note, I did not come up with the 7x7 method, I stated each time (or most times) that another SS got that method from their GD, but I never remembered who it was. I merely added the 13 into aura after, to bring the total to 111 (which ties in with the Sun).

18 is a power number. Yes it equals 9, but 18 in itself is very powerful, as well as having the power of 9. Satanama rejuvenates, 18 ties in with this more than 10 does.

I personally do not think Satanama is effective for opening the astral senses. Inanna's name or runes would be the better choice.

Lydia said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Lydia's former method (where each chakra gets 14 vibrations of SA TA NA MA)

Just a note, I did not come up with the 7x7 method, I stated each time (or most times) that another SS got that method from their GD, but I never remembered who it was. I merely added the 13 into aura after, to bring the total to 111 (which ties in with the Sun).

18 is a power number. Yes it equals 9, but 18 in itself is very powerful, as well as having the power of 9. Satanama rejuvenates, 18 ties in with this more than 10 does.

I personally do not think Satanama is effective for opening the astral senses. Inanna's name or runes would be the better choice.

Eh, works for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If need be I can always update it when the HPs update us on which numbers are best for what

It's also been a week and I'm still going strong with the 100x, even asked about it during ritual today. Though I was suggested to do the King and Queen meditation if I really wanted to empower my Astral senses :D

Here's my affirmation too if you're interested, don't know if it's already okay or it could be made better: x8 "I am now permanently perfected in every way according to my Satanic potential, spiritually, mentally and physically"

I tried your new method Lydia, it works well :) I'll do it for a week and see if it's better.

In the mean time though, how do you manage to get all 144 of the repetitions done in roughly 20 minutes? It usually takes me half an hour to do the 108 SA TA NA MA meditation, let alone the new one :/

Poweredbythesun said:
I tried your new method Lydia, it works well :) I'll do it for a week and see if it's better.

In the mean time though, how do you manage to get all 144 of the repetitions done in roughly 20 minutes? It usually takes me half an hour to do the 108 SA TA NA MA meditation, let alone the new one :/

Do whatever method works best for you :)

Maybe it takes me 30 minutes, I might have misread the time, but no longer than that. Don't rush it if it takes you longer.

I can handle the reps but jeez it does take way longer than i expected. I'm thinking about just doing the first part where you start from bottom to top and leave out top to bottom. But I already have been doing it how I said at first so idk if I should stop now... hmmm :s

hailourtruegod said:
I can handle the reps but jeez it does take way longer than i expected. I'm thinking about just doing the first part where you start from bottom to top and leave out top to bottom. But I already have been doing it how I said at first so idk if I should stop now... hmmm :s
Reduce that part and add some breathing exercise's so you don't loose energy. I love mantra's and they are in most of my meditations and i understand that doing them too much it's kind difficult lol

What I've been doing is doing 10 into each chakra, than 38 into the aura. 38 isn't necessarily a power number but I want to get to 108 reps. This along with a personalized version of the DNA repair affirmation has shown very good results, not just for what I affirmed. Thank you Lydia.

Bardhonen said:
What I've been doing is doing 10 into each chakra, than 38 into the aura. 38 isn't necessarily a power number but I want to get to 108 reps. This along with a personalized version of the DNA repair affirmation has shown very good results, not just for what I affirmed. Thank you Lydia.

108 has recently been confirmed by HP Maxine to be a bad number to use, related to the number 7 which is a number of death and degeneration and ties strongly into the negative entropic nature of Saturn.

You should thus no longer use 108 in any of your meditations.

Lydia's suggestion is excellent and works excellent. As it is only 36 more vibrations than what you are currently doing, I'd suggest you try this new method with 144 which is much better over all.

Here is the post by Maxine on the subject:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The number 7 is a number of death. In that rotten Bible, 7O years is the life expectancy for humans. This ties into the 7 chakras in the way of falling short. No different from the 66 books of the bible, falling short of 666. The number 66 is false and is for spiritual slavery.

Azazel is working with me in regards to spiritual alchemy and true knowledge regarding the chakras. I will post new knowledge here as I learn more.

Nearly all of the mainstream books on yoga and the chakras are authored by Jews.

High Priest Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.

In closing, the entire concept of yogic breathing is to draw in energy. For example in the alternate nostril Sun/Moon breath, one should slow down and concentrate on breathing in energy. This can be strongly felt if one is doing this correctly. NEVER breathe in energy near animals or children. It's best to do this in another room, especially as you advance.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

Which HP Maxine wrote as a reply in this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092

luis said:
hailourtruegod said:
Reduce that part and add some breathing exercise's so you don't loose energy. I love mantra's and they are in most of my meditations and i understand that doing them too much it's kind difficult lol

Oh it's not difficult at all. I was just bitching about the the time it takes up is all. This meditation makes me feel amazing along with the affirmation I stated before. I can just watch some thing meanwhile but it feels better when I have total focus.

I still appreciate the reply brother <3

I regret that I became not only impatient but also giddy and annoyed and frustrated with how long it takes to do full-breath vibrations of it - vibrating any required Words, not just SaTaNaMa. I have noticed that I started out OK, but then after a while I became too impatient, so then I decided to cheat and do shorter breaths, including doing both longer and shorter breaths/multiple vibrations per breath during the same exercise. Needless to say, that is not as helpful... I try and convince myself that "at least I'm still doing it" and that similar to sound waves, the more shorter multiples have a different frequency to the less longer multiples which should be helpful, though. :/

FancyMancy said:
I regret that I became not only impatient but also giddy and annoyed and frustrated with how long it takes to do full-breath vibrations of it - vibrating any required Words, not just SaTaNaMa. I have noticed that I started out OK, but then after a while I became too impatient, so then I decided to cheat and do shorter breaths, including doing both longer and shorter breaths/multiple vibrations per breath during the same exercise. Needless to say, that is not as helpful... I try and convince myself that "at least I'm still doing it" and that similar to sound waves, the more shorter multiples have a different frequency to the less longer multiples which should be helpful, though. :/
hey, it’s not like you gotta do long slooow breaths after every repetition, you can do a long breath and still do it fast no problem.

FancyMancy said:

It really does suck that most meditations take 30-40 minutes, but for sure it is worth it to do the full breaths and vibrations. For example: With this updated method I went from 25-30 minutes (for the regular SaTaNaMa meditation) to around 40 minutes per meditation. And because of this I tried to rush the past few days, and then because I had time yesterday and today I took my time.

And it makes a HUGE difference :) It's almost like with the MUNKA meditation to where I can feel the heat and energy within my chakras, and that's pretty motivating to me :D

In the end I decided to go with just half. So now I do 10 reps going up from base to crown chakra including the pineal gland in between. I start with 10 on my aura and finish with 10 again on my aura so it adds up to 100 reps of SATANAMA in total. I find this way more comfortable for me and I don't get impatient as much or at all and go with full breaths.

Interesting enough it's the meditation that personally makes me more energetic than the other meditations I do and that includes the full chakra meditation with the one of the stronger words of power and the RAUM meditation. That's saying a lot since those two already make me feel energized. In a safe way I can control of course.

Just felt like sharing :)

hailourtruegod said:
In the end I decided to go with just half. So now I do 10 reps going up from base to crown chakra including the pineal gland in between. I start with 10 on my aura and finish with 10 again on my aura so it adds up to 100 reps of SATANAMA in total. I find this way more comfortable for me and I don't get impatient as much or at all and go with full breaths.

Interesting enough it's the meditation that personally makes me more energetic than the other meditations I do and that includes the full chakra meditation with the one of the stronger words of power and the RAUM meditation. That's saying a lot since those two already make me feel energized. In a safe way I can control of course.

Just felt like sharing :)
I'm doing this meditation too and to reach 100 reps i added the third eye. So to reach 100 reps i do all my seven chakra, my third eye, pineal gland and aura.

In the Kirtan Kriya the third eye is empowered too, this is why i added it to the meditation.

Lydia said:

9x into aura
9xinto Base chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Crown chakra

then,

9xinto Crown chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Base chakra
9x into aura

This makes for a total of 144. 18 into each chakra and aura is a power number. Remember to do the mudras on both hands, it's easy enough to count to 9 in your mind while doing the mudras. Here's the image instructions, right at the top: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469711436107898908/

So after doing this working I have to affirm? Like anything I want or only protection or spiritual development?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Lydia said:

9x into aura
9xinto Base chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Crown chakra

then,

9xinto Crown chakra
9xinto 6th chakra
9xinto Throat chakra
9xinto Center chakra
9xinto Solar chakra
9xinto Sacral chakra
9xinto Base chakra
9x into aura

So after doing this working I have to affirm? Like anything I want or only protection or spiritual development?
I usualy affirm that my chakra are open and empowered in a positive way for me After every chakra working.

Hold on! What mudras from those i use and when?
And i see the others in the comments that are saying that they vibrate this mantra into auro, so.... 9x into each cackra and how many into the aura or how? Sorry if i didnt payed attention or something like that, i am a bit confused.

Quick question--where would you vibrate Jnana or Isis to?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back