Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about blocking out energy

FunnyDread

I am 19. I like being a loner and only talk to my mom+3 other siblings (kinda). I want to know what would happen if you block out all human energy so that it doesn't attach to you or you don't attach to it?How would I do this? I feel friends from high school trying to telepathically talk to me, they visit me astrally( I can sometimes see shapes of people in my room also I can hear them sometimes) but I can't personally astral project. I'm learning to ignore it but if there's anyone with advice on how to block all this out I'd really appreciate the help.

FunnyDread said:
I am 19. I like being a loner and only talk to my mom+3 other siblings (kinda). I want to know what would happen if you block out all human energy so that it doesn't attach to you or you don't attach to it?How would I do this? I feel friends from high school trying to telepathically talk to me, they visit me astrally( I can sometimes see shapes of people in my room also I can hear them sometimes) but I can't personally astral project. I'm learning to ignore it but if there's anyone with advice on how to block all this out I'd really appreciate the help.
Have you tried Void Meditation? :)

I think Closing the Chakras would work better than Void Meditation
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

OlaftheSnow said:
I think Closing the Chakras would work better than Void Meditation
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html
If I close them every time im done with my meditations would it slow down my progress? Would I just not be used to the higher conciousness state? I try void meditations but I feel that there is people around me watching and mocking me cause I suck at it and it makes my thoughts run more and more

[/quote]
Have you tried Void Meditation? :)[/quote]
I've been doing void and I feel that I can't control my mind because I am literally talking in my mind 24/7. the past 2 days I've been able to quiet it for longer periods than usual(around 15 min) but after the meditation I go right back to mental chatter. I've reached the point where I can feel I'm going into a trance but when I slip up and say something in my head and someone would hear me and start mocking me witch makes me fall back down and talk in my head more...I am literally the only dumbass on the planet who talks in their head 24/7 and can't control mind when trying to stay quiet...I've come to a conclusion I am a pussy and my mind isn't reprogrammable

Have you tried Void Meditation? :)[/quote]
I've been doing void and I feel that I can't control my mind because I am literally talking in my mind 24/7. the past 2 days I've been able to quiet it for longer periods than usual(around 15 min) but after the meditation I go right back to mental chatter. I've reached the point where I can feel I'm going into a trance but when I slip up and say something in my head and someone would hear me and start mocking me witch makes me fall back down and talk in my head more...I am literally the only dumbass on the planet who talks in their head 24/7 and can't control mind when trying to stay quiet...I've come to a conclusion I am a pussy and my mind isn't reprogrammable[/quote]
Eh, don't give up, it's only a matter of time, until it starts to work better for you. Indeed it may be a bit difficult, but you shouldn't let such minor things slow down your progress. Also for the closing of Chakras, it is stated to be a vital part of reaching the magnum opus, so it cannot be of negative effect to you, surely there are a few moment when you have time to yourself, and can keep them open, to do some spiritual work. PS. I believe in your success

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back