Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ryan666RR said:
And actually all we need is to prove the existance of supernatural powers. When there is scientific proof the jews can't stop us.
Well a 1,500 years ago there was absolute 100% proof of all of these things. Spirituality was an absolute science no different than gravity, chemistry, biology, or anything else now. That didn't stop them from burning all the libraries, burning all the pagans, and erasing and rewriting all the history. Look up about the Library of Alexandria, that was burnt by Philo Judaicus and his team of joos. Scientific proof doesn't mean shit to them.

Hi everyone, on April 4th I have meditated in the morning, always when I meditate I feel the energy flowing in me, but when I went to meditate the night, came all sorts of thoughts, I feel hate, sadness and other things and now I do not feel the energy flowing inside me like before, what can this be?

I also can not concentrate on things anymore, I can concentrate only when I do the meditation returning curses, I feel more relieved.

I think it all started when I went to school, I'm an antisocial guy and I never mind making friends, I started feeling lonely and I was sad when I ask for help from Father Satan I get better, my grandmother invokes spirit and she knows that I am a Satanist, when she starts with those Christian prayers, she irritates me a lot, I get restless, I can not explain very well, but something must be affecting me emotionally and spiritually.

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to stop vibrating, for example;

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to vibrate for example;

VÀT- should vibrate VVVVVAAAAAHHHHTTT
this way?

Firstly, thanks for that kind of topic, that is what i needed.

My question is actually more like a problem, a problem that restrains my spiritual improvement too bad. When i'm maditating, or doing magick, spell or something, i unwillingly feel my *right side*. It is sometimes right side of my soul, body, or i even feel right side of my chakra and body when i do FCM. That makes me feel too discomfortable. I even reluctantly focus to feel right side of my brain when i'm doing magick for improving intelligence. I want to know this why, if someone know the answer and how to fix it. I need your help.
By the way, my English is not that good, so sorry if i did any mistake. Thanks.

Hail Satan, Hail Gods!

Alpella said:
Firstly, thanks for that kind of topic, that is what i needed.

My question is actually more like a problem, a problem that restrains my spiritual improvement too bad. When i'm maditating, or doing magick, spell or something, i unwillingly feel my *right side*. It is sometimes right side of my soul, body, or i even feel right side of my chakra and body when i do FCM. That makes me feel too discomfortable. I even reluctantly focus to feel right side of my brain when i'm doing magick for improving intelligence. I want to know this why, if someone know the answer and how to fix it. I need your help.
By the way, my English is not that good, so sorry if i did any mistake. Thanks.

Hail Satan, Hail Gods!
The two sides of your soul need to become balanced. Ida and Pingala, left and right, female and male energies, they need to be balanced. Work on opening your Solar 3rd chakra because this is a place where all of the energy paths from both sides of your body come together. This will fix it.

StyleCoin said:
Hi everyone, on April 4th I have meditated in the morning, always when I meditate I feel the energy flowing in me, but when I went to meditate the night, came all sorts of thoughts, I feel hate, sadness and other things and now I do not feel the energy flowing inside me like before, what can this be?

I also can not concentrate on things anymore, I can concentrate only when I do the meditation returning curses, I feel more relieved.

I think it all started when I went to school, I'm an antisocial guy and I never mind making friends, I started feeling lonely and I was sad when I ask for help from Father Satan I get better, my grandmother invokes spirit and she knows that I am a Satanist, when she starts with those Christian prayers, she irritates me a lot, I get restless, I can not explain very well, but something must be affecting me emotionally and spiritually.

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to stop vibrating, for example;

I would also like to know of the final RTR if the words are to vibrate for example;

this way?
Christianity is all curses. If anyone is praying these curses at you, even if they think they are trying to help you, you need to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This erases all the curses. And the Returning Curses like you already do. Also as your soul gets stronger and cleaner, all the bad things and problems that used to in your soul will come out as they are removed. So when this happens you will feel all the bad energy as it is leaving from you, but it's a good thing because it's not in your soul anymore.

In the RTR, you don't need to vibrate the words. You can just say them. But if you like how it feels, you can also choose to vibrate the words. Just don't think you have to.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
StyleCoin said:

this way?
Christianity is all curses. If anyone is praying these curses at you, even if they think they are trying to help you, you need to do the Final RTR as much as you can. This erases all the curses. And the Returning Curses like you already do. Also as your soul gets stronger and cleaner, all the bad things and problems that used to in your soul will come out as they are removed. So when this happens you will feel all the bad energy as it is leaving from you, but it's a good thing because it's not in your soul anymore.

In the RTR, you don't need to vibrate the words. You can just say them. But if you like how it feels, you can also choose to vibrate the words. Just don't think you have to.

Thank you for answering, it helped me a lot.

This is from an old comment I made, but it's important to understand so I'm copying it here for more people to see. Somebody basically asked "I'm doing all these works to clean out my soul and it was feeling like a great improvement for the first several days, but then all the problems suddenly came back all at once and I felt worse than before. What's happening?!"

This was my answer:

I've experienced things like this, it's part of the growth. Basically there have been bad emotions locked deep into your soul, kind of folded inside in another dimension in a way that you don't really feel or experience, but it is still there subconsciously. As you grow and improve, all of this negativity is being pulled out of you. So first it sort of "unfolds and unlocks" out of the deep way that it was locked in in your soul, which feels like there's suddenly this huge pile of negativity on top of you even worse than before. But once that negativity is gathered up into a big ball, it is then transformed into goodness and you make a really big jump in improvement.

I guess the best way I can explain it is like groundwater. Every moment of being depressed is pouring negativity into the person's soul just like pouring water into the ground. During this time, they don't see what water is already in the ground, just what they are currently pouring. When the depression stops, you aren't pouring anymore water, the ground surface is dry, it looks like everything is fine. But all that water that soaked in is still down there locked away, you just aren't connected to it in a way to feel it anymore. So when you do a work to fix this and remove all that negativity out of you, it first dries the surface of the ground, but then it starts pumping every drop that got spilled back up and out, so suddenly you're in the middle of a big lake wondering "Where did all this come from? The ground was just drying up the last few days!" Then there are 2 things that could happen, either it all simply flows away and separates from you or you can transform it into a new type of energy which is now positive and helping you, either way the negativity is all gone now. The soul/ground is cleaned up inside. This is all just a normal part of the process of cleaning and improving. And I just realized, the physical body is the Earth element and the emotional energy of depression is the Water element, so this description truly is exactly what is happening. Thank you for asking this question, this is something that all of us experience and if we don't know what is happening it could discourage us, but it's a normal part of healing and growing.

animeman666 said:
should i be out of breath when doing hatha yoga?
No. You should be comfortably breathing deeply. Make sure you drink enough water. When you're dehydrated it dries out your lungs first then it gets much harder to breathe.

Dan said:
how do i start a new topic
Click on either "Board Index" link or just click on the Joy Of Satan picture at the top of the page, they both take you to the same place. This brings you to a page where you can see all the individual sub forums, like Important Announcements, Joy of Satan 666, Health, Astrology, Pets, Black, Asian, different languages. Click into the sub forum that you want to make the topic in. Then you will see a button at both the top and bottom of that page that says Make New Topic.

This is from an old comment I made, but it's important to understand so I'm copying it here for more people to see. Somebody basically asked "I'm doing all these works to clean out my soul and it was feeling like a great improvement for the first several days, but then all the problems suddenly came back all at once and I felt worse than before. What's happening?!"

This was my answer:

I've experienced things like this, it's part of the growth. Basically there have been bad emotions locked deep into your soul, kind of folded inside in another dimension in a way that you don't really feel or experience, but it is still there subconsciously. As you grow and improve, all of this negativity is being pulled out of you. So first it sort of "unfolds and unlocks" out of the deep way that it was locked in in your soul, which feels like there's suddenly this huge pile of negativity on top of you even worse than before. But once that negativity is gathered up into a big ball, it is then transformed into goodness and you make a really big jump in improvement.

I guess the best way I can explain it is like groundwater. Every moment of being depressed is pouring negativity into the person's soul just like pouring water into the ground. During this time, they don't see what water is already in the ground, just what they are currently pouring. When the depression stops, you aren't pouring anymore water, the ground surface is dry, it looks like everything is fine. But all that water that soaked in is still down there locked away, you just aren't connected to it in a way to feel it anymore. So when you do a work to fix this and remove all that negativity out of you, it first dries the surface of the ground, but then it starts pumping every drop that got spilled back up and out, so suddenly you're in the middle of a big lake wondering "Where did all this come from? The ground was just drying up the last few days!" Then there are 2 things that could happen, either it all simply flows away and separates from you or you can transform it into a new type of energy which is now positive and helping you, either way the negativity is all gone now. The soul/ground is cleaned up inside. This is all just a normal part of the process of cleaning and improving. And I just realized, the physical body is the Earth element and the emotional energy of depression is the Water element, so this description truly is exactly what is happening. Thank you for asking this question, this is something that all of us experience and if we don't know what is happening it could discourage us, but it's a normal part of healing and growing.

Hello, I've been going through this for the past few days ><.

but today I meditated for 3 hours and managed to feel and absorb some of the energy.

Did you begin to feel the negativity how long after starting meditation?

I did my own power meditation program.

Basic.
Duration: 6 Months

Morning:

Yoga.
Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Meditation in the Void (2 Minutes.)
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Easy Rotation of Chacras.
Energetic Meditation.
Fundamental Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Open the Psycho points of Clairvoyance.
Open the Psychic points of Clairaudience.

Night:

Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Open the Chacras.
Complete Meditation of the Chakras.
Fundamental Meditation.
Energy Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Wings of the Soul.

Is it suitable for a beginner?

How long have you been through negativity?

StyleCoin said:
Your schedule looks pretty good, keep going with that.
StyleCoin said:
Did you begin to feel the negativity how long after starting meditation? How long have you been through negativity?
I can't possibly answer this in any way that you can use to judge yourself by. Everybody is way too different to be able to compare to each other like this. Everyone has their own history throughout every generation that their soul has reincarnated through, with everyone having a different history of different problems.

Just know that you'll get through it. Keep going with your meditation schedule and you're good. Keep doing RTR.

StyleCoin said:
Your schedule looks pretty good, keep going with that.
StyleCoin said:
Did you begin to feel the negativity how long after starting meditation? How long have you been through negativity?
I can't possibly answer this in any way that you can use to judge yourself by. Everybody is way too different to be able to compare to each other like this. Everyone has their own history throughout every generation that their soul has reincarnated through, with everyone having a different history of different problems.

Just know that you'll get through it. Keep going with your meditation schedule and you're good. Keep doing RTR.

Thank you for responding, I will continue meditating and doing RTR every day =).

StyleCoin said:

This was my answer:

but today I meditated for 3 hours and managed to feel and absorb some of the energy.

Basic.

Morning:

Yoga.
Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Energetic Meditation.
Fundamental Meditation.
Direct Energy.

Night:

Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Open the Chacras.
Fundamental Meditation.
Energy Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Wings of the Soul.

3 hours is a lot, if you are a beginner then this might now work for you. Right now you’re motivated and that’s good but you gotta keep realistic, if one day you will not have much time what will you do? If one day you will not be motivated what will you do? I’d say you can cut about half or even more of this routine. You’re not going to raise your kundalini next month..

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:

This was my answer:

Basic.

Morning:

Yoga.
Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Energetic Meditation.
Fundamental Meditation.
Direct Energy.

Night:

Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Open the Chacras.
Fundamental Meditation.
Energy Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Wings of the Soul.

3 hours is a lot, if you are a beginner then this might now work for you. Right now you’re motivated and that’s good but you gotta keep realistic, if one day you will not have much time what will you do? If one day you will not be motivated what will you do? I’d say you can cut about half or even more of this routine. You’re not going to raise your kundalini next month..

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning to meditate, study in the afternoon at 18:00. I meditate again, I'm 15, and for most of the day, my time is free, well, when I do not have all that time, I'll have to adjust my meditations for a short time, my goal is to wake up Kundanlini in less than 20 years (Hearing that it takes too long). When I am not motivated, I can still do meditation, but the difference is that the energy does not flow as much.

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:

Basic.

Morning:

Yoga.
Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Energetic Meditation.
Fundamental Meditation.
Direct Energy.

Night:

Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Open the Chacras.
Fundamental Meditation.
Energy Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Wings of the Soul.

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning to meditate, study in the afternoon at 18:00. I meditate again, I'm 15, and for most of the day, my time is free, well, when I do not have all that time, I'll have to adjust my meditations for a short time, my goal is to wake up Kundanlini in less than 20 years (Hearing that it takes too long). When I am not motivated, I can still do meditation, but the difference is that the energy does not flow as much.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45&p=76&hilit=Expectations#p76

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:

Basic.

Morning:

Yoga.
Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Energetic Meditation.
Fundamental Meditation.
Direct Energy.

Night:

Cleaning Aura.
Returning Curses I.
Protection Aura.
Yogi Breath (25 rounds.)
Open the Chacras.
Fundamental Meditation.
Energy Meditation.
Direct Energy.
Wings of the Soul.

I just read the topic, very helpful, a question, have you awakened kundalini?

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:

Nope, not even close to that.

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:

ah, did anyone here succeed in awakening the kundalini?

StyleCoin said:
High Priestess Maxine, High Priest Hooded Cobra, and I think also High Priest Mageson.

incredible, soon will be me, even if it takes several incarnations I will be able to awaken the kundalini and complete the magnus Ops. :)))))))))))

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:

Not that important, if one raised his kundalini he would be wiser not to tell on an online forum..

StyleCoin said:
High Priestess Maxine, High Priest Hooded Cobra, and I think also High Priest Mageson.
A number of others have as well besides the priesthood, especially long time members who have been consistent throughout the years with meditation, it's just better to keep quiet about it though on the forums as the enemy goes further into full panic mode as they hear about these things and the quieter we can make them go out, the better.

Scion of Atlantis said:
StyleCoin said:
A number of others have as well besides the priesthood, especially long time members who have been consistent throughout the years with meditation, it's just better to keep quiet about it though on the forums as the enemy goes further into full panic mode as they hear about these things and the quieter we can make them go out, the better.

I understand, it's better and safer, we do everything in silence.

I heard (quite long time ago) that it took HP Mageson only 2 years to raise his Serpent. I guess is possible for one if he was advanced in the previous life.

The Alchemist7 said:
I heard (quite long time ago) that it took HP Mageson only 2 years to raise his Serpent. I guess is possible for one if he was advanced in the previous life.

I think I am very strong spiritually, before I began to meditate, I could already see and hear the spirits, I often saw that most of them were evil entities because a family member invokes the evil entities (angels). Since when I devoted myself to Satan, I do not even see these entities disturbing me.

Satan and the Demons are wonderful.

The Alchemist7 said:
Well it didn't really take him 2 years, it took him hundreds or thousands of years. It's just that 2 of those years were in this generation and the rest was before. Maybe he already had it raised in past life/lives too, and would make it easier to raise again now.

I think focusing on what advancements people have made in past lives and comparing with yourself and if you have also improved enough in your own past lives might not be the best way to think about it. Because then it feels like an outside force out of your control, or a kind of limit. Can't change the past. When all you can do is keep growing now. All of us here are here because we have all been strong and healthy souls throughout our history, and if we were weak we wouldn't be Satanists. Our history of being strong healthy souls is what makes us completely different than the 8 billion worthless goys. If you are here it's because you're meant to become a god. So you don't need to compare against anyone else here, just keep going.

So you don't need to compare against anyone else here, just keep going.
I'm not comparing with anybody. I answered because you seemed to be a bit unsure about HP Mageson. Anyway you're right. As I said, being advanced in the previous lives facilitates the achievement of the same stage in the actual life. It seems like is similar with the muscular memory, which helps the musle to achieve quicker that condition. What I don't understand is why we have to raise again the Serpent if we done it already in the previous lives? Like after we leave the physical body is going back under the base chakra or something like this.

I am very sick, I have a cold, I can not breathe properly, I will stop meditating for a few days until I get better, I will only do RTR and Yoga. I will have to ask for the protection of the Father Satan, for I still do not know who my guardian demon is. My aura is not strong enough for me to heal. I try to meditate but not sure, next time I'll try harder.

It will be if there is a way for you that are advanced in meditation, talk to some devil and ask him to help me, I am very bad ...

is it dangerous to do meditations ourside of the jos like sitting for 10 mins for example

animeman666 said:
is it dangerous to do meditations ourside of the jos like sitting for 10 mins for example
Just sitting there not doing anything for ten minutes? That is void meditation it is on the JOS website.

It can be dangerous to try meditations that are not from the JOS. The enemies of humanity do not want anybody to grow or improve, so they put out a lot of fake meditations that are really dangerous to people, like a trap. But everything on the Joy of Satan is directly from the gods and is safe to use.

just sitting there and doing nothing is void meditation- LOL

ok sometimes the meditations not from jos just make me curious but i will hold dear the information you have givin me, thank you

animeman666 said:
Well it depends what you meant by just sitting there for ten minutes :lol: Maybe you meant something different. Is void meditation doing something? Or is it actively and purposefully doing nothing? I mean it gives great effects and it's an important skill that most people need more of, so it's giving you something.

animeman666 said:

ok sometimes the meditations not from jos just make me curious but i will hold dear the information you have givin me, thank you

In simplest terms the problem with the void meditation webpage is it doesn't provide as much insight. It's much like Robert Bruce states in his Astral Projection books. If you practice void enough not only can you blank your mind but even crush thought pressures rising up. On top of that it makes it easier to enter altered states hell even some people experience astral projections while in mindfulness or zazen or whatever you want to call it. In fact some freak out cause they want to get back inside their bodies but something doesn't let them they didn't learn how to re-enter their bodies a common phenomena according to Robert Bruce.

The reality is the closest meditation which is not even close but exact. Is mindfulness basically body or breath awareness. There's really two main types body awareness or body scanning even individual scanning of certain parts like say the ring finger for feeling and breath awareness. Study some of that and avoid some of the buddhist, eastern teachings spiel.

Basically the entire point is to eventually tame the monkey mind carefully and put it under greater control until a firm establishment but it can take a long time. Perhaps weeks, months or years even for basic improvement. Hell some people may even need to study things and be careful as even void or mindfulness can cause issues. It might seem simple but there are people that have had meltdowns. I recall recently reading of someone at a 2 or 3 week retreat doing at least 90 minute sessions per day perhaps longer. As they walked along the train station the woman that wrote about this stated the man that participated jumped in front of the train and committed suicide. So whatever issues he had amplified, reminds me of reading a buddhist website that kept the spiel down and one person mentioned why they feel energy or electricity and the site owner posted that is "Priti".

So void or mindfulness is surprisingly complex and different for each person. It all depends on a person's background and even soul. So perhaps sitting there and doing nothing is true seems so but I think it's more true early on as you feel like your wasting your time. You haven't learned to say drop down to an altered state or chill the mind quickly and firmly and from the start be in the zone. In the beginning it's very tough probably why in the East it's taught at an early, sometimes quite early. Might seem strange to teach a young toddler such things but you'd be surprised how well a child can grasp things with proper teachings and as they advance they can be brought up on higher concepts.

Gear88 said:
Yeah let's try NOT projecting bullshit fears and mental hangups into people against very basic and harmless spiritual practices... These would only lead to horrible problems if listened to. I wouldn't exactly say Gear88 the right person to follow about anything like this...

Those people who had those horrible experiences were because they weren't Satanists they were deeply tied to the enemy curses. So when they leave a blank "open canvas" in their mind that the enemy curses are already tied to, it leaves room for those curses to amplify. We Satanists here don't have to worry about things like that. But if someone, even a Satanist, is instilled with these kinds of bullshit fears and hangups against spiritual growth, you can set them on a self destructive path where they end up subconsciously cursing themself into a horribly broken state. We've seen this in people before, and we don't need to promote it and spread it to more people. Such a mindset is like the plague. Only very few of those people who had this kind of progressed poisoned mindset were able to recover from it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back