Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifuge Rofocal

High Priest Hooded Cobra666 spoke with Lucifuge Rofocal, who is part Grey. Lucifuge Rofocal was very enlightening regarding the Greys.

The microchip some people see in deep meditation, behind the eyes of greys watching them is the implant.

This is another reason they attack relentlessly. They are programmed to do so.

Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant. When this flash-over point occurs, all is lost. Lucifuge Rofocal managed to escape with some others.

The devout Christian ties into this energy and the more Christian he/she is, the more artificial looking he/she becomes. The pasty-looking phoney smile, every hair in place, the starched clothing on many of them.

The politically correct phrases, such as ...."challenged" etc, are also artificial alien. Jewish crap. If one is open enough and aware, one can detect the alien artificial in the Jew.

As for reference to the implant in the Bible, my opinion is this is done to confuse believers into blaming this on Satan. The enemy is master of lies and confusion, and will do anything to keep their program of Christianity and related vicious hoaxes on humanity alive and thriving.

Satan and our Gods are now cleaning out the Augean Stables. Ridding Satanism of Jewish and other filth.

"Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause."
- Amdusias
His personal statement given to the Joy of Satan Ministry in the year 2003.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

I always thought that The Greys are synonym for The Enemies Angels.

I guess it has Been Said somewhere(possibly by The HP :roll: in some sermon i havent read.), but i guess its better later than never :? :lol:

I guess it has Been Said somewhere(possibly by The HP :roll: in some sermon i havent read.), but i guess its better later than never :? :lol:

But there isnt in anyway possible to save The other Greys? Remove this "implant"?

And could The "implant" on Earth Be called "RFID chip"?

I remember years ago when I had a relative for a longer visit aboard. He was a jehova's witnesses not baptized but a strong believer who was at the time having a break from his whatever activities related to this cult. That 'break' was for a few years as far as I remember but in his soul still believing without 'practising'
I did something horrible, during his visit I encouraged him to go check the local church/ meet-up point in order to make some friends with 'something in common'. He was reluctant but he eventually went.
At his return, I remember myself in total disbelief: Just a couple of hours and HIS ENTIRE FACE, FIGURE AND TOTAL APPEARANCE WAS TOTALLY CHANGED. I am not able to describe it but I was in a serious sock I will never forget that day.
I didn't understand why, but at that point, I start screaming at him and totally forbid him to ever visit such a place or deal with religion in general. I was totally hysterical I was afraid...was traumatizing to see a person transformed into a zombie in a matter of 2 h. Obviously, he said I am mental.
only later everything came together thanks to Satan.

Are a lot of new born children now days implemented with an actual microchip from the government for whatever reason? If so, would it interfere with their spiritual advancement?

WiseDragon said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant.
Were they Gods?

They were a very advanced civilization who had started to go past their own planet and were easy to travel between their own planets in their own solar system. So in a sense, they were more advanced than we are, by quite a long shot. Think of ours like really well into the colonization of Mars, with the two planets linked as easily as one would travel between countries on earth. They were also trying to expand further, but they were stopped.

I'll write some information that is not relayed here. Basically I just asked Rofocal why is the case him being "part grey". I have talked to him a many years ago but it was not all that pieced together, and before but on unrelated subjects to that one.

He has helped the JoS a lot for a very long time, but without being vocally advertised. He also helps new Satanists as it's said in the JoS website and that is a fact, but he doesn't always want to be 'known' about this help he gives. This is important to him because our planet is also 'going towards' the state his own went when their tragedy happened.

Interesting. I've seen greys many times (even now I could see them if I went into deep meditation, probably, as it seems they have nothing else to do other than watch us), but I've never seen that microchip you are talking about...

The most terrifying things about them I saw was endless corridors where there were some kind of glass capsules attached to the wall, and in every of these capsules were greys, seemingly asleep.

If we didn't fight, something similar would happen to humans, too. We would be all mindless slaves, serving jews only...

What did greys look like before the war? I mean eyes, hair, etc.

I have witnessed this grotesque alien manipulation of the soul as well. It was really creepy to say the least, but very eye opening... This person is now an evangelical preacher. He was the epitome of a psychic vampire. :shock: :idea:

sunrise said:
I remember years ago when I had a relative for a longer visit aboard. He was a jehova's witnesses not baptized but a strong believer who was at the time having a break from his whatever activities related to this cult. That 'break' was for a few years as far as I remember but in his soul still believing without 'practising'
I did something horrible, during his visit I encouraged him to go check the local church/ meet-up point in order to make some friends with 'something in common'. He was reluctant but he eventually went.
At his return, I remember myself in total disbelief: Just a couple of hours and HIS ENTIRE FACE, FIGURE AND TOTAL APPEARANCE WAS TOTALLY CHANGED. I am not able to describe it but I was in a serious sock I will never forget that day.
I didn't understand why, but at that point, I start screaming at him and totally forbid him to ever visit such a place or deal with religion in general. I was totally hysterical I was afraid...was traumatizing to see a person transformed into a zombie in a matter of 2 h. Obviously, he said I am mental.

sunrise said:

JW is very covert with their constant focus on the "love" of G-D, they claim to know G-Ds name as YHVH, and claim because this has been removed from the bible that they are the one true "religion", hence jewhovas witnesses. They tell you not to go to College, not to be a part of "the world". If a family member becomes a "traitor" to the religion, they are supposed to be avoided like the plague. A "perfect" JW would spend 10 hours a day out in the street telling people that everyone on the planets just gonna one day start slaughtering each other like the purge... Their only wish is for Armageddon, do not ever trust a JW, they are like reverse psychopathic and will bleed you dry with the so called "love" of G-D.
Some of my family members have this curse of JW still afflicting them, one of them attracts negative energies like a fucking magnet, a lifetime of service to Jewhova...
NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED AROUND A JW! They are the most two faced people you will ever meet, without even knowing it.

Greetings to you Commander and Maxine Dietrich. The Seraphim and miniserafine (the Jews) must be stopped and settled once and for all. If you allow ... I have a very important question ... it concerns the divinity ... So, we know that it absolutely hurt me to become a God. The question is: what is the difference between being a God only in spirit form and being a God even in material form? Benefits, defects, advantages ... Divinity is infinitely important to me. HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY

So was He always part grey then? Even before His home planet was attacked? I hope I'm not being rude in asking. From the info given so far it seems He was different than the greys that were given the chip. Did someone once mention that His DNA was changed a bit (not reffering to the MO) when He sided with the gods? I forgot where I read that but I might be getting it confused with something else. If it's too irrelevant to the main point of this subject then feel free to not answer. It's pretty much the only thing that confused me a bit.

High Priest Hooded Cobra666 spoke with Lucifuge Rofocal, who is part Grey. Lucifuge Rofocal was very enlightening regarding the Greys.

The microchip some people see in deep meditation, behind the eyes of greys watching them is the implant.

This is another reason they attack relentlessly. They are programmed to do so.

Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant. When this flash-over point occurs, all is lost. Lucifuge Rofocal managed to escape with some others.

The devout Christian ties into this energy and the more Christian he/she is, the more artificial looking he/she becomes. The pasty-looking phoney smile, every hair in place, the starched clothing on many of them.

The politically correct phrases, such as ...."challenged" etc, are also artificial alien. Jewish crap. If one is open enough and aware, one can detect the alien artificial in the Jew.

As for reference to the implant in the Bible, my opinion is this is done to confuse believers into blaming this on Satan. The enemy is master of lies and confusion, and will do anything to keep their program of Christianity and related vicious hoaxes on humanity alive and thriving.

Satan and our Gods are now cleaning out the Augean Stables. Ridding Satanism of Jewish and other filth.

"Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause."
- Amdusias
His personal statement given to the Joy of Satan Ministry in the year 2003.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
After first reading about this on a other topic I was highly disturbed ... Something told me he was half grey thanx for confirming this

I think one of the problems with the whole part-grey is. That we broadly define it as some enemy species or simply some borg'd entity under reptard control.

So in the cosmos the universe at some point materialized some sort of species identified grey-like but not in some evil or malefic way unless they are some scum species themselves. Not unlike the transmogrification the reptards did i.e. literal full-scale communism. I have read before on the 4 or 5 Grey(Green)-Nordic hybrids; Lucifuge, Valefore, Clistheret, and possibly if I remember from yahoo post Mersilde. Maybe one other but that is all to my knowledge.

But do remember that some who've interacted with these entities state a greenish complexion. I think a better approach is just to state hybrid and drop some of the grey moniker as we mostly understand it's an enemy thing and THEY try to project themselves as the bad guys at some point when someone gets too far spiritually i.e. the grey hive attacks.

(I know we shouldn't discuss dreams as they may or may not be relevant but one time I had a dream of flying through space and a tan grey like entity appeared from a planet with squarish-rectangular eyes like a grey even though they were black they had scintillating in silver with silver dust changing color. Came up to me, he looked quite built up nothing significant but not a skinny twig boy. The entity projected a symbol through his forehead some sort of golden light with a tube-like symbol and a black rock surface looked almost like some form of spiritual language or figure that they emit. Unfortunately I gained some consciousness freaked out thinking it associated with enemy and tried to wake up. Even the tan grey entity looked at me freaked out, surprised I was scared.)

FYI I wrote down the dream in my dream journal and also sketched the tan grey entities head. He wasn't naked just wearing some sort of similar outfit hindu Yogi's wear some sort of white like skirt. Although he was without a top so his muscle definition was showing in fact funny enough I got a close look at his face and it had features perhaps not prominent like us humans. But certainly not featureless at the level of grey's who look like they tried to eliminate as much features as possible from their faces.

Artanis said:

But there isnt in anyway possible to save The other Greys? Remove this "implant"?

RFID might be a predecessor because they don't have a very long range (only a few feet). As for removing the microchip and saving the greys - see Star Trek Voyager where the resident Borg named-- sorry, designated 7 of 9 has much trouble with the removal of those Borg implants. If the greys still have anything worthy of being called a Soul or a soul left within them, then I would expect that they wouldn't be salvageable due to their souls having been raped so much. Perhaps a newly-chipped one could be saved, but to be turned into a grey is a damaging stage of deterioration. Ask the qustion - why is Lucifuge Rofocal still only part-grey? Why has He not been restored?... Maybe this microchip, or a similar device, acts as a life-support machine/ICU unit so they can't/shouldn't be removed, having left their un-chipped Soul be too weak to be able to survive... Look at jewsus and see how weak and pathetic that is, not being able to do anything.

It was revealed from an insider with the Rockefeller family, which is the top level of the Jewish enemy. Their final plan is to microchip the population and that is when they will fully create their New World Order. I also believe they are planning on using genetic engineering as their bases of Israel and China are working on this and its not for positive reasons.

It is a stage in the microchip development. However this is why MK-Ultra was discontinued. They started to develop the technology of microchip's instead. They now have brain chips that when implanted can take a person's mind over and create a hive mind effect. The chip implants false memories, images, feelings, thoughts and creates a whole different programmed personality. This is what the Jews state they want, this brain chip into the population.

Artanis said:

The enemy Greys that have been genetically altered, there are reports that Von Braun was at Area 51 and examined the Greys that had been killed in the crash of their ship. He mentioned they where reptilian in appearance. The tribes in Africa have also mentioned this as well. The reptilians have then infused them with their own genes and turned them into a reptilian hybrid race. Much like the Jewish race is as well.

How exactly is one "part Grey" if greys are basically android like borgs created by the enemy.

What is the other "part"?

does grey specify just a different alien species that was microchipped?, a nordic ET microchipped? (in those cases how would he have free will, helping us?)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
WiseDragon said:
Lucifuge Rofocal's planet was destroyed. They all received the implant.
Were they Gods?

They were a very advanced civilization who had started to go past their own planet and were easy to travel between their own planets in their own solar system. So in a sense, they were more advanced than we are, by quite a long shot. Think of ours like really well into the colonization of Mars, with the two planets linked as easily as one would travel between countries on earth. They were also trying to expand further, but they were stopped.

I'll write some information that is not relayed here. Basically I just asked Rofocal why is the case him being "part grey". I have talked to him a many years ago but it was not all that pieced together, and before but on unrelated subjects to that one.

He has helped the JoS a lot for a very long time, but without being vocally advertised. He also helps new Satanists as it's said in the JoS website and that is a fact, but he doesn't always want to be 'known' about this help he gives. This is important to him because our planet is also 'going towards' the state his own went when their tragedy happened.
Confirm...Him help my with money...:)

I can honestly tell that I had high sensitivity for this kind of thing already as a child. I haven't become familiar with the J-problem until in the last couple of years, but have always felt christianity to be somehow wrong.

In the demon reference, LR is being described as bald. Does he have enough Gray heredity to be completely hairless? Where is his home planet and by what name is it called?

What part of the planet was destroyed: The people(genocide), biosphere(pollution), or was it a literal destruction with a barrage of nukes or something even more powerful?

hailourtruegod said:
So was He always part grey then? Even before His home planet was attacked? I hope I'm not being rude in asking. From the info given so far it seems He was different than the greys that were given the chip. Did someone once mention that His DNA was changed a bit (not reffering to the MO) when He sided with the gods? I forgot where I read that but I might be getting it confused with something else. If it's too irrelevant to the main point of this subject then feel free to not answer. It's pretty much the only thing that confused me a bit.

Now we call these species 'greys' after they were totally run over and were genetically engineered into a lifeform of drones. These are nothing compared to how they were before.

They had genitals, they could procreate, and were 'quite humanoid'. They also seem to have had a few different sub races within their species.

The Gods took some of their remnants and genetically engineered them to help them. In exchange, they allied with them and they are now fighting the enemy so what was done to them does not repeat on other habitats and planets.

What we named as "Greys" later, is because that all we saw was "Greys" as they appear in the borg or in the astral, or those that crashed in Nevada. These we named "Greys", but these are inferiors and enslaved to reptilians, and they do not reflect where Lucifuge comes from. This was a very, very long time ago where their planet was overrun. Lucifuge is totally "Humanoid", but he has a bigger head. His eyes are not bug, he is tall, he is not atrophic, he can definitely 'procreate'.

FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

RFID might be a predecessor because they don't have a very long range (only a few feet). As for removing the microchip and saving the greys - see Star Trek Voyager where the resident Borg named-- sorry, designated 7 of 9 has much trouble with the removal of those Borg implants. If the greys still have anything worthy of being called a Soul or a soul left within them, then I would expect that they wouldn't be salvageable due to their souls having been raped so much. Perhaps a newly-chipped one could be saved, but to be turned into a grey is a damaging stage of deterioration. Ask the qustion - why is Lucifuge Rofocal still only part-grey? Why has He not been restored?... Maybe this microchip, or a similar device, acts as a life-support machine/ICU unit so they can't/shouldn't be removed, having left their un-chipped Soul be too weak to be able to survive... Look at jewsus and see how weak and pathetic that is, not being able to do anything.

There is no going back when the microchipping takes place. It is impossible to live with it, disable it, remove it, etc. It is a dead end for any civilization.

There is nothing in the greys that can be 'saved' or 'salvaged'. If someone takes a species and they turn it into a slave species there is no going back from that, and nothing to 'repair' or 'save'.

I've been wondering if they could covertly implement something similar via dentures and dental implants... acting as transmitters/receivers of very specific frequencies... etc.

Hail Satan.

PanStellar said:
I've been wondering if they could covertly implement something similar via dentures and dental implants... acting as transmitters/receivers of very specific frequencies... etc.

Hail Satan.

They cannot, or it would be extremely difficult and with the current spectrum impossible. It has to be in the cranium.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

There is no going back when the microchipping takes place. It is impossible to live with it, disable it, remove it, etc. It is a dead end for any civilization.

There is nothing in the greys that can be 'saved' or 'salvaged'. If someone takes a species and they turn it into a slave species there is no going back from that, and nothing to 'repair' or 'save'.
I was thinking maybe if the microchipped grey was murdered/put out of its misery, then the soul would be freed to perhaps reincarnate.

Bravera said:
sunrise said:

JW is very covert with their constant focus on the "love" of G-D, they claim to know G-Ds name as YHVH, and claim because this has been removed from the bible that they are the one true "religion", hence jewhovas witnesses. They tell you not to go to College, not to be a part of "the world". If a family member becomes a "traitor" to the religion, they are supposed to be avoided like the plague. A "perfect" JW would spend 10 hours a day out in the street telling people that everyone on the planets just gonna one day start slaughtering each other like the purge... Their only wish is for Armageddon, do not ever trust a JW, they are like reverse psychopathic and will bleed you dry with the so called "love" of G-D.
Some of my family members have this curse of JW still afflicting them, one of them attracts negative energies like a fucking magnet, a lifetime of service to Jewhova...
NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED AROUND A JW! They are the most two faced people you will ever meet, without even knowing it.

One time I was in a car and through the window I saw 2 jws walking on the street under a big storm I thought "so stupid..."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PanStellar said:

Hail Satan.

They cannot, or it would be extremely difficult and with the current spectrum impossible. It has to be in the cranium.
What a relief... That's been a worry (a paralizing aversion to something that i unfortunately let become... a necessity) of mine.
Thank you, HP COBRA, for your swift reply. And all that you do.

FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

It's funny, I actually took out a grey yesterday and something unexpected happened; it smiled and thanked me. I don't know if this was a ploy to get me to put my guard down but I would not be surprised if some of them want it to end.

HP Mageson666 said:
The enemy Greys that have been genetically altered, there are reports that Von Braun was at Area 51 and examined the Greys that had been killed in the crash of their ship. He mentioned they where reptilian in appearance. The tribes in Africa have also mentioned this as well. The reptilians have then infused them with their own genes and turned them into a reptilian hybrid race. Much like the Jewish race is as well.

What about their "gods"? They haven't had nobody to help them?

Frinnis said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

It's funny, I actually took out a grey yesterday and something unexpected happened; it smiled and thanked me. I don't know if this was a ploy to get me to put my guard down but I would not be surprised if some of them want it to end.

Can you explain it? I don't understand it. How do you mean that you "took out" a grey?

Did Lucifuge Rofocal reveal the name of his species before they became "Grey"? you say "humanoid," but I'm getting the impression they may not have had a species-wide name or title (like we do human, mankind, Gentile, or even Terran as a stretch, really)

Frinnis said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

Sounds a bit like blockbuster, but they are on a permanently enslaved state.

People ask if they have any consciousness. The microchip is equal to lobotomization.

Adrellis said:
Did Lucifuge Rofocal reveal the name of his species before they became "Grey"? you say "humanoid," but I'm getting the impression they may not have had a species-wide name or title (like we do human, mankind, Gentile, or even Terran as a stretch, really)

The thing is they don't want to go over anything and they can't be forced, because people write memes and defile these events. Just look at what has happened around aliens and how many lies are created. So they are frugal in what they tell or what they want known.

People tend to treat these matters like shit, but to them, these are important matters.

Gray0123456789 said:
... So, we know that it absolutely hurt me to become a God.
Google translator does not translate very well and consequently there are errors. .... I meant that I absolutely care about becoming a God.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frinnis said:
FancyMancy said:

People ask if they have any consciousness. The microchip is equal to lobotomization.

Is void meditation safe? Or is it pushed so much by mainstream spirituality because it tranquilizes people into a dumb, pseudo-lobotimized state?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frinnis said:
FancyMancy said:

So the microchip controls every body, not just the physical one?

indrasoma said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Frinnis said:

Is void meditation safe? Or is it pushed so much by mainstream spirituality because it tranquilizes people into a dumb, pseudo-lobotimized state?

Void meditation has the exact opposite effect of causing any dumb state. It makes one sharper, more focused, and in control of their mind.

Borderline troll 2/10. Seeing your other replies you need to try harder. Most of them don't reach even close to 2/10.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I was thinking maybe if the microchipped grey was murdered/put out of its misery, then the soul would be freed to perhaps reincarnate.
I thought the same for while but I have a bad feeling that their souls won't have the energy to reincarnate ! :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back