Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I did the mediations from opening the soul section to open my 6th and crown Chakras and I can feel them if I focus very much.
Should I do it again?
Also any magical workings to have lucid dreams?

EyyBRO said:
Hello! I was wondering a few things about our anti-miscegenation protocols

Race is way more than a single attribute like height or IQ, it's a lot more than just a matter of skin color. People reincarnate based on their racial line, if the racial line is destroyed here will be no good bodies for us to reincarnate in. According to several studies mixed race people have more health and identity problems than pure breed people, they also aren't as likely to find transplant matches as their genetics are too different from other people. The genetic distance between different races is huge. Some xians love to say how they would allow their daughters to marry a "based black man" or "black xian conservative" - they don't see race as anything else than skin color and that's why they are fine with destroying their heritage by mixing with different races.

Your question of mixing between people with high IQ or otherwise good genetics regardless of race is answered in my second link. About nations.... No we don't forbid mixing between different nations but races instead. If people from two nations are similar enough it's fine for them to mix. IF we were to ban mixing between different national groups then the USA shouldn't exist.

Here is a reason why the jews are forcing race-mixing on people on media, hollywood and elsewhere.

Race-Mixing
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504014126/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19167.html
The Ancients in Babylonia did NOT talk of Race mixing as 'Race mixing'. People who race mixed, they called it BESTIALITY. This is because this is bad, and produces negativity over the generations.

Christianity, teacher of Race Mixing, breeding De-Evolution
https://web.archive.org/web/20170504001000/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic14699.html
In reply to another SS thar asked if "one superior individual one in a billionth" from another race, should be allowed to Race mix with another Race.

Observed from all standings, this is wrong. The reason why is that exactly these superior individuals, NEED to stay within their own Racial group, and make it better and elevate it, not try to use this as a pass to mix heavily, supposedly over the basis of superiority. This most probably ensures that both individuals get lost again and there is again no advancement.

Dealing with Astral Entities - Heredity/Race, Charts, Part 2
https://web.archive.org/web/20170503230300/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15165.html

Biracial Asian Americans twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder:
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Why mixed-race minorities struggle to find life-saving transplant matches
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

Genetics has learned a ton — mostly about white people. That’s a problem.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/10/22/17983568/dna-tests-precision-medicine-genetics-gwas-diversity-all-of-us

Genetic prediction works better for people of white, European ancestry for a simple reason
This is not a hypothetical problem: Last week, Color Genomics announced that next year, it will release a risk test for heart disease. When it debuts, MIT Technology Review reports, the product will only be useful for people of white European ancestry. Though, again, many scientists think genetic risk research is too preliminary for these risk tests to be sold to any consumer. (Color is also working on expanding its tests to cover more people.)

But the reason the test won’t work for most of the world’s population is simple: Most participants in the studies that yield predictive insights — genome-wide association studies (or GWAS for short) — are of white European ancestry. In all, white people of European ancestry make up 80 percent of the participants in all these studies, despite only representing a fraction of the world’s population

TopoftheAbyss said:
I did the mediations from opening the soul section to open my 6th and crown Chakras and I can feel them if I focus very much.
Should I do it again?
So it worked they opened :D you should keep working on them to keep them open, but you don't need to go through the whole opening process again since they are already opened now. You can continue doing those Opening the Soul on the next chakras now until you have all of them opened. But once they are opened it's like a pierced ear you need to keep a flow of energy through them or they could close up again. I don't know much with having lucid dreams, but you can do a search for a topic Zola LuckyStar made about her experiences with them.

EyyBRO said:
Hello! I was wondering a few things about our anti-miscegenation protocols:
Do you know what makes Crayola Crayons so amazing? Why they are the biggest and bestest crayon company in the entire world? It's because of that sweet 64 pack, 64 different individual colors all in one box. I think they even made a box with 128 different colors too! A level of healthy perfect special variety that makes the entire world more vivid and beautiful.

Now imagine if you dumped the entire box into a frying pan, or into a "melting pot", and melted them all down together into one sickly, weak, genetic disease filled, confused, sick grey disgusting mess. What the fuck are you doing why would anyone ever want to do that?! Anybody who truly cares about the diversity of the world and each of the different races MUST keep them safe, when you mix two colors you completely lose both of the originals until eventually there is just nothing left. If you are truly proud of yourself and truly love your people, you will surely maintain the continued existence and health of your people. Otherwise you would be actively causing your own extinction, which is the most disgusting and backwards behaviour for any living thing to have. It's the exact opposite of the foundational laws of nature.

Hi everyone, I am a new member, I joined Satanism 20 days ago and I do meditation for 14 days. I would like to know if I dedicate myself to satan without signing the name with my blood, will the ritual be valid?

StyleCoin said:
Hi everyone, I am a new member, I joined Satanism 20 days ago and I do meditation for 14 days. I would like to know if I dedicate myself to satan without signing the name with my blood, will the ritual be valid?
The thing about the blood is it actually is for a real reason, it isn't about being "edgy" or anything like that. The prana life-force energy of your soul is in multiple layers that vibrate at different frequencies all the way up into the super high frequency astral level. Your blood literally is your soul, it is the slowest vibrating level of your soul, slow enough that it is physical instead of just astral. So when you put the drop of blood, you are actually physically connecting your entire soul into the ritual. You are joining your own soul together with the souls of all the gods and all of us here. We are all connected together and all connected to Satan directly. This protects you and also allows you to spiritually grow much much faster. So it really is necessary. But you only need one very small drop of blood and if there is any kind of problem where you aren't able to get it from your finger, it is still valid if you take it from another part of your body.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
StyleCoin said:
The thing about the blood is it actually is for a real reason, it isn't about being "edgy" or anything like that. The prana life-force energy of your soul is in multiple layers that vibrate at different frequencies all the way up into the super high frequency astral level. Your blood literally is your soul, it is the slowest vibrating level of your soul, slow enough that it is physical instead of just astral. So when you put the drop of blood, you are actually physically connecting your entire soul into the ritual. You are joining your own soul together with the souls of all the gods and all of us here. We are all connected together and all connected to Satan directly. This protects you and also allows you to spiritually grow much much faster. So it really is necessary. But you only need one very small drop of blood and if there is any kind of problem where you aren't able to get it from your finger, it is still valid if you take it from another part of your body.

[/quote] Thank you for answering me, I am very grateful, for now I am with my astral temple. Soon I will do the dedication with my blood. =) [/quote]

Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?

Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?

StyleCoin said:
Hello everyone, I was baptized in the Catholic church when I turned 1 year old, hear that baptism is a Jewish spell to prevent our spiritual evolution, how can I break this spell?
By doing the dedication to Satan and spamming the Final RTR. The dedication to Satan actually is true and forever and real. Christian baptism is not a real thing, other than just connecting to their curses. But all those curses can be removed and erased with the RTR.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does doing RTRs right after doing magical workings take power away from the workings?
It's best to do something quick in between to recharge you so you have enough energy to make the RTR more effective. But the RTR frees you and makes anything you do more effective so it helps the other workings succeed.

TopoftheAbyss said:

No, but it is important to make sure you maintain a decent level of energy before and after workings so that you can protect yourself and have energy to do any emergency workings (i.e. banishing ritual, more AoPs, etc). After a working the energy is already programmed and assigned to it's job, it does not incorporate itself into other workings unless you program it to or focus too much on it while doing a different working.

StyleCoin said:

Doing the RTR every day removes curses and bindings of the enemy not just from the masses but also from yourself. Do at least 1 every day.

StyleCoin said:
By doing the dedication to Satan and spamming the Final RTR. The dedication to Satan actually is true and forever and real. Christian baptism is not a real thing, other than just connecting to their curses. But all those curses can be removed and erased with the RTR.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

No, but it is important to make sure you maintain a decent level of energy before and after workings so that you can protect yourself and have energy to do any emergency workings (i.e. banishing ritual, more AoPs, etc). After a working the energy is already programmed and assigned to it's job, it does not incorporate itself into other workings unless you program it to or focus too much on it while doing a different working.

StyleCoin said:

Doing the RTR every day removes curses and bindings of the enemy not just from the masses but also from yourself. Do at least 1 every day.

I just wanted to say hello to all.

I am not new to Spiritual Satanism, in fact I started out back in 2011 when I made my dedication to father Satan. And it was truly the best thing that happened in my life.

I wish everyone a good time, spiritual enlightment and much blessings.

HAIL SATAN

TopoftheAbyss said:
Should I do it again?
So it worked they opened :D you should keep working on them to keep them open, but you don't need to go through the whole opening process again since they are already opened now. You can continue doing those Opening the Soul on the next chakras now until you have all of them opened. But once they are opened it's like a pierced ear you need to keep a flow of energy through them or they could close up again. I don't know much with having lucid dreams, but you can do a search for a topic Zola LuckyStar made about her experiences with them.
I can feel a slight pressure in the top of my head but the meditation didn't give me any pleasure as stated in the main site.

Hello I am RaSol I have been with Enki for many years and am interested in learning with the crew here.

SunGod

Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?

I work in a public place, and even though i work on void meditation, often I get fired up and basically give sermons to myself in my head explaining how much I hate the jooz and how Satan is true god and stuff like that.. but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic? part of me thinks its just paranoia, but some days i get worried, as I have been confronted by a white doctor about keeping my mouth shut about them before and it was frightening cause i didnt expect him to say that (i was hospitalized at the time, and under heavy influence of drugs and probably mentioned something about them im assuming)..

StyleCoin said:
Hello everyone, I did a dedication ritual today again, using my blood, but I was very rushed, because I do not have privacy, I forget to write this on paper "I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors. " Will the ritual be accepted?
As long as you intend and agree with those words, then it worked and there is no need to repeat it.

Goldenglazed666 said:
but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic?
Maybe, but it's very rare. And fuck it, who cares anyway? They can't prove anything. They can't justify treating you any worse just because they imagine that you may have possibly thought something that they disagree with. This is not something that should be worried about.

StyleCoin said:

It will suffice yes. You can always do the ritual again at any time you feel you are able if you feel it wasn't 'proper' enough but once the ritual is truly done it is official. What matters is the blood and your intent. You can try asking Satan to provide you the best means of privacy to do the ritual completely if you want to and you will have to look out for those opportunities.

Goldenglazed666 said:
I work in a public place, and even though i work on void meditation, often I get fired up and basically give sermons to myself in my head explaining how much I hate the jooz and how Satan is true god and stuff like that.. but sometimes i worry about others who are telepathic may 'hear' me .. is this something i should worry about at all?? aren't some jooz telepathic? part of me thinks its just paranoia, but some days i get worried, as I have been confronted by a white doctor about keeping my mouth shut about them before and it was frightening cause i didnt expect him to say that (i was hospitalized at the time, and under heavy influence of drugs and probably mentioned something about them im assuming)..

Some more advanced individuals can in fact pick up on our thoughts and can sense our intentions if we build up on it continuously. Dwelling on things sends energy to that thing in a variety of ways, as I've had experience with stewing over individuals that I hate for lengthy amounts of time of which I end up giving that person very bad luck and misfortune from the negative energy I am passively sending them from this hateful dwelling; one individual even ended up in jail.

I sometimes use the colour black in energy workings to conceal myself on the astral, the same colour can be used for self-control and to 'cover' your thoughts from being picked up on. Using colour in energy is rather advanced and can take some experimenting and familiarization. Just visualize a large thin black bubble shielding you, don't visualize it engulfing like you would with white-gold light from aura cleaning, keep it separate from you as an exterior object outside of yourself, like the bubble is the walls of a room shielding you from the outside. Picture yourself glowing white-gold inside the bubble and that the black bubble is hiding this light from the outside world. Give yourself lots of room inside this bubble, at least half a meter out from your body.

This is something you would need to return your focus to a few times a day to keep it built up and going. With enough power to it you should be completely hidden on the astral and your thoughts should be at least very difficult to read. Like I said though, working with colour is very advanced and requires focus and knowledge. I would still encourage the use of void meditation.

StyleCoin said:
As long as you intend and agree with those words, then it worked and there is no need to repeat it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

It will suffice yes. You can always do the ritual again at any time you feel you are able if you feel it wasn't 'proper' enough but once the ritual is truly done it is official. What matters is the blood and your intent. You can try asking Satan to provide you the best means of privacy to do the ritual completely if you want to and you will have to look out for those opportunities.

Goldenglazed666 said:

Some more advanced individuals can in fact pick up on our thoughts and can sense our intentions if we build up on it continuously. Dwelling on things sends energy to that thing in a variety of ways, as I've had experience with stewing over individuals that I hate for lengthy amounts of time of which I end up giving that person very bad luck and misfortune from the negative energy I am passively sending them from this hateful dwelling; one individual even ended up in jail.

I sometimes use the colour black in energy workings to conceal myself on the astral, the same colour can be used for self-control and to 'cover' your thoughts from being picked up on. Using colour in energy is rather advanced and can take some experimenting and familiarization. Just visualize a large thin black bubble shielding you, don't visualize it engulfing like you would with white-gold light from aura cleaning, keep it separate from you as an exterior object outside of yourself, like the bubble is the walls of a room shielding you from the outside. Picture yourself glowing white-gold inside the bubble and that the black bubble is hiding this light from the outside world. Give yourself lots of room inside this bubble, at least half a meter out from your body.

This is something you would need to return your focus to a few times a day to keep it built up and going. With enough power to it you should be completely hidden on the astral and your thoughts should be at least very difficult to read. Like I said though, working with colour is very advanced and requires focus and knowledge. I would still encourage the use of void meditation.

Thank you for responding, I'm very happy, I hope we meet one day in the astral.

StyleCoin said:

Thank you for responding, I'm very happy, I hope we meet one day in the astral.

Ryan666RR said:
If i try to unblock a chakra will the meditation work almost instantly?
How advanced are you? You don't have to answer that or you wouldn't have asked your question. It all depends how much energy you have and how blocked it is. If you are strong enough you can do it that fast. But it needs to be maintained and worked on repeatedly to actually succeed. Do some work on unblocking and strengthening your chakras every day. They will continue to strengthen to a point where it's easier for them to stay open and you don't need to do as much. But if they were blocked for a long time and you are just starting to unblock them now, don't expect to be instantly perfect.

Morning!

First I'd like to say hello to all members here! I hope you are doin well ;)

My first visit on SS was few years ago and I need to say that I was disgusted of all of the content and u know why :D I started honestly waking up from the illusion in 2016, and sometimes this JoS site comes to me and comes, currently I'm after full SS book, Exposing Christianity and some mini articles from your webiste.

The first thing I want to talk you with is the destination of our being in the cycles of the universe. Is it possible to have some physicial symbols of our belonging to something, or its just my imagination? Well, I was born with cleft lip and palate, and when I had my first medical operation my lip was sutured in the symbol of thunder, which is not a everyday thing. The second thing is that i have a pine tree on my plot and this free is looking like thunder too when u look at the tree in the back, very simillar to my suture. I have a horizontal scar on the back of my head and my parent can't even explain where I was supposed to get this. I'm writing this because when i started finally read the JoS my life started to change but I don't make anything with the dedication and even the meditations programs.
I have bigger senses than before, I mean I know (still trying to understand is it just a predicting or some higher sens) when someone will call me, or someone will come to me u know what I mean. Is it all going well?

Second thing is that I want to learn how to astrology for myself, want to calcuate my own callendar but I know many books were poisoned by desinformation about true astrology knowledge. Can you tell me which books are the best to learn?

Best regards!

Prawdy said:
Morning!

First I'd like to say hello to all members here! I hope you are doin well ;)

My first visit on SS was few years ago and I need to say that I was disgusted of all of the content and u know why :D I started honestly waking up from the illusion in 2016, and sometimes this JoS site comes to me and comes, currently I'm after full SS book, Exposing Christianity and some mini articles from your webiste.

The first thing I want to talk you with is the destination of our being in the cycles of the universe. Is it possible to have some physicial symbols of our belonging to something, or its just my imagination? Well, I was born with cleft lip and palate, and when I had my first medical operation my lip was sutured in the symbol of thunder, which is not a everyday thing. The second thing is that i have a pine tree on my plot and this free is looking like thunder too when u look at the tree in the back, very simillar to my suture. I have a horizontal scar on the back of my head and my parent can't even explain where I was supposed to get this. I'm writing this because when i started finally read the JoS my life started to change but I don't make anything with the dedication and even the meditations programs.
I have bigger senses than before, I mean I know (still trying to understand is it just a predicting or some higher sens) when someone will call me, or someone will come to me u know what I mean. Is it all going well?

Second thing is that I want to learn how to astrology for myself, want to calcuate my own callendar but I know many books were poisoned by desinformation about true astrology knowledge. Can you tell me which books are the best to learn?

Best regards!

There is an astrology place in the Joy of Satan (Under the Magick Section in the main site) which you can find from here: www.satanisgod.org

In regards to your birthmarks, these can be only symbolic to an extent, it's your mind giving them more attention to lead you to study or search. Check the Sieg Rune in the Runes section in the Joy of Satan, see if it resonates with you. You may need to use it.

Ryan666RR said:
How did our beautiful gods create matter?
I think you are confused. You mean like they created the matter of every single thing that physically exists? This doesn't make any sense and sounds like some chriatianity stuff, "god created the entire universe in 7 days". The gods live within the universe just like everyone else. The universe has existed forever, it wasn't created by any god.

Ryan666RR said:
How did our beautiful gods create matter?
I think you are confused. You mean like they created the matter of every single thing that physically exists? This doesn't make any sense and sounds like some chriatianity stuff, "god created the entire universe in 7 days". The gods live within the universe just like everyone else. The universe has existed forever, it wasn't created by any god.

Does this means that earth did exist before the gods? I mean how they created things like gold/stone.

Ryan666RR said:
Does this means that earth did exist before the gods?
Yes
Ryan666RR said:
I mean how they created things like gold/stone.
They didn't. Gold and stone and every other element all already existed. You sound very confused. The gods are people like us who have developed and grown into a power bigger than we can imagine. But they are still a kind of people. You are thinking too much like a christian/muslim.

Is it better if I do vibrate the mantras to open the soul more times than the numbers the site shows?
For example, is it better if I do various sessions during the day to open my ajna chakra vibrating yaum various number of times, or does it work better if I do like the page says ie a session of 16 vibrations a day for a week?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it better if I do vibrate the mantras to open the soul more times than the numbers the site shows?
For example, is it better if I do various sessions during the day to open my ajna chakra vibrating yaum various number of times, or does it work better if I do like the page says ie a session of 16 vibrations a day for a week?
You can do more. Doing it multiple times per day is good. Just if you start to have any discomfort it might be because you're doing too much so be aware of that.

Ryan666RR said:
Does this means that earth did exist before the gods?
Yes
Ryan666RR said:
I mean how they created things like gold/stone.
They didn't. Gold and stone and every other element all already existed. You sound very confused. The gods are people like us who have developed and grown into a power bigger than we can imagine. But they are still a kind of people. You are thinking too much like a christian/muslim.

Christians and muslims are my biggest enemies. I won't rest until they're destroyed! And actually all we need is to prove the existance of supernatural powers. When there is scientific proof the jews can't stop us.

(Also you'd insult me because you said i think like a christian :( )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back