Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

28/March/2019: Message from Azazel

Nikademus3 said:
I'm curious on to where we can find the medications and rituals, when I try to go to the website joyofsatan it seems like it has been taken down, I'm homeless now due to a person I though was a friend stabbing me in the back and need to better my aura cleansing and chakra cleanings and evocations but cant remember the meditations off the top of my head.

Go to www.joyofsatan.com the .org and angelfire doesnt work anymore. I suggest you do some aura cleansing and runes to attract a place to stay money or someone who will be nice and let you stay there for a bit. Try the Jupiter square (especially when it goes retrograde as it claims on the Joy of Satan under the retrograde planets in the astrology section its even more of a blessing then) You can also start a sun square. Affirm what you need. If you cant visualize aura cleansing then either go out in the sun or vibrate Surya. Always use affirmation. Sorry if you didnt want me to go on about this but I am just wishing you luck and giving you an idea of how to get in a better situation. Fehu Sol may help for money odhal for property.

TimberWolf said:
It would be nice to get the exact sources of the rabbis' claims that the reversal of Torah/Hebrew alphabet keeps ripping the Jewtrix apart. This is one of the most fundamentally important things, after all. I've performed a RTR maybe dozen times by now(yes, I'm pretty new here) and haven't experienced it to be anyhow special...

Also, if/when the kikes lose control of the surface societies, what are the hostile ET's going to do? Will they flee the planet or are they going to remain in hidden hibernation underground for another aeon?

I would go to http://www.kabbalahexposed.com I tried to go on google to research this but it is very hard to find anything on the Kabbalah and Jewish Magick that is real and advanced because they hide it plus do you want to wade through page after page of dirty energy curse laden Jewish Bullshit to find it so I gave up. Anyways I understand you may feel some doubts but think how much the world has changed since we started the RtRs. The energy has changed a lot too. Pretty Much its not an if but a when they lose control. I dont think they have much time left really spam the rtr everyone.

The hostile aliens will probably be forced to leave once the Gods get here if they are not killed and so far as them in Space. If they could have done anything they would have long ago so dont worry.
Hail Satan

This is awesome news. I will keep up the RTR and internet warfare. I cant wait to go to space and explore the universe. I want to be part of that. I love space documentaries and find myself very facinated by it ever since I was a kid. Id look at the sky and wonder what was out there.

I will try to advance as much as possible in the next 20 years this motivates me. I am excited that I will live to see the New world and the changing of the ages. We are making history maybe some of us will be remembered thousands of years from now I dont know its cool to be a part of this.

I've been so mad and sad about the Environment on this Earth, especially when it comes to the Plastic problem. I am happy to know our Gods will come back to Earth and help us. Also a little shocking.

Thanks to everyone who have helped in Spiritual Warfare!

Cannot wait to see the destruction of the jews though.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

TimberWolf said:
The website still needs a lot of work.

While the JoS network features a lot of great websites, a Wiki/KB type of site is still missing. I'd be happy to contribute to such a resource with the scant free time I have. A JoS Wiki would be like a blend of Ascension Glossary and Metapedia.
There's a Fandom Wiki/Wikia site -
https://joyofsatan.fandom.com/wiki/JoyofSatan_Wikia

Nikois666 said:
I do sleep but I have to hide from my parents, my family is not christian but they have heard about Satan through movies and books and of course social media, which shows Father Satan as evil. so I have to wait for them to fully sleep.
You know your family better than me (der!) so maybe you shouldn't do this(?) but you could tell them that any bible admits that Satan is not evil; He wanted to bring knowledge to people and to help them use their brains, which "god" gave to them but disallowed them from using. They weren't allowed to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, so why give them brains? Why give them brains to forbid them from using it, and just to enslave them as ignorant idiots? Also see how stupid christians are. The evil book, the many "the" bibleses, itself admits that Satan is not evil, and also that book also admits itself that "god" is the devil/evil one - "god" admits so itself that it creates evil in isaiah 45:7.

You know your family the best, so maybe you could use these arguments. Of course, I am not suggesting you be open with them about being a Spiritual Satanist, for obvious reasons, but at least let them know that Satan is not evil according to one well-known anti-Satan book, and also watch Rosemary's Baby (1968) and see what you can pick up from that. This film has been recommended a few times and was on one of the sites (I don't think it is on https://satanisgod.org at the moment, though). Then also tell them that after this film came the Exorcist which shows Satan negatively and untrully, as a way to make people forget about the decency of Satan in Rosemary's Baby.

Nikademus3 said:
I'm curious on to where we can find the medications and rituals, when I try to go to the website joyofsatan it seems like it has been taken down, I'm homeless now due to a person I though was a friend stabbing me in the back and need to better my aura cleansing and chakra cleanings and evocations but cant remember the meditations off the top of my head.
http://satanisgod.org
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18452
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18492
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18518

TimberWolf said:
It would be nice to get the exact sources of the rabbis' claims that the reversal of Torah/Hebrew alphabet keeps ripping the Jewtrix apart. This is one of the most fundamentally important things, after all. I've performed a RTR maybe dozen times by now(yes, I'm pretty new here) and haven't experienced it to be anyhow special...

Also, if/when the kikes lose control of the surface societies, what are the hostile ET's going to do? Will they flee the planet or are they going to remain in hidden hibernation underground for another aeon?

Read these sermons:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17728

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=177

"According to one story, to make a golem come alive, one would shape it out of soil, and then walk or dance around it saying combination of letters from the alphabet and the secret name of God. To "kill" the golem, its creators would walk in the opposite direction saying and making the order of the words backwards."

Here the Jews admit the way to stop their magic is reverse Torah readings. They probably put that in there as a warning to their Rabbi's to undo out of control thought forms they created. But its still connected to their massive working of Jewish magic their big thought form, YHVH. Same principal.

The Kabbalistic texts called Adam a Golem. The Adam Kadmon, which is of Adam in their Torah. In the Jewish Kabala is sum total of the 72 names and how they work.
..."

Azazel's message reminds me of the dream I had after I meditated (really badly, it was during a bad period in my life when meditation felt like torture) on Furfur's sigil and put it under the pillow.
I was on a hill with someone (possibly Furfur) and I was looking at a city and missiles started raining from the sky, one of them pulverized a shopping center.
It felt too real, and dreaming was impossible for me at the time.

Nikolas said:
So start over now and this time actually do your best. You can't change the past and go back to do more then, so don't bother worrying about it. But it is so easy to do the right thing now. The gods will forgive you and love you if you get on the right path of doing your best now, and keep it going good.

The Alchemist7 said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.
It seems like horror movies are becoming a reality. How many people will die? This catastrophes will be mainly influenced by the planetary energies or will be created by the desperate jew with his tehnology to destroy us? Is no way to stop this?

In less than a year I've learned some of astrology, I see the solar return at least of my country(even though the planetary transits is for the whole planet, so this will affect all countries), and death, blood, disasters is coming. The planets will affect the earth, to create it is necessary to destroy.

The Aura of Protection meditation will be very important for everybody to double or triple up on, or just do it as many times as you can every day. When shit starts hitting the fan we're gonna need an umbrella and we can't expect the gods to do all the work in protecting us, we need to do our part as well and the more we help ourselves the less of a load on the gods as there is LOTS of us to protect and there will be many things going on all at once.

If you are not yet dedicated due to hesitation, fear or you want to make it special then now is the time to really sit down and think about your decision and if it's really worth delaying it, because the sooner it is done the better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikolas said:
Hello . I have been a SS for 4 years now and i am only 20. Throughout this time i did a little bit of RTR ( from time to time... ) and didn't meditate much . I didn't create an account until today because I just want to apology for everything. I was busy with school, college , I even wasted time playing video games. I neglected Satan so much and I am so ashamed for being lazy . I just hope there is something I can do about it. I am afraid it is too late. I feel an emptiness in my stomach ,like I disappointed all the Gods....
I dont know what I was thinking. There was one time when i needed help with school and I asked Bastet for help ( without hearing her ofc ) . I felt a really nice energy and i was suddenly extremely happy. It was so nice. I said i will try to send her energy.... and i never did. I am so so sorry. I know im trash. Please, what can I do from now on ? I just want to make up for all my mystakes in the past, to start again.... I really want to speak with the Gods but i am afraid they might ... idk , hate me for being this stupid.
I dont know what was going on. I remember that for long periods of time i said to myself that i will start doing things, and then every single day it got late and i got tired and sleepy , so i said i will start the next day.... I did some RTR ( the most for 3 months continously ) , especially when the Final RTR appeared and i meditated to the point I can feel energy a little bit and only the superiour chakras ( Third eye , sound chakras , heart , neck and solar ) . I have an active mind like it is hard for me to relax because i am so stressed. I think that i didn't do at all the meditation of ptotection and Trance med because of this. Sorry for being a failure. I hope someone can reply and at least explaing something to me like if there is hope. I would like to be a new person starting from 1 april and make the Gods proud. I would like to try.

Of course we now have people late to the party because "Oh no, shit's getting real" and honestly I had completely forgotten this might happen. To those who are only just seeing how 'real' things are and are only now taking it seriously because they've left themselves at the bottom of the ladder with the flames now rising up to greet them, don't come crawling to us with worthless apologies and begging for imagined forgiveness as that will get you no where. Pull your head out of your ass and just fucking do it whether you want to or not, the only one stopping you is yourself so if you can't get past yourself in the first place then how do you expect to progress?

No it's not too late yet but there will be a time when it really is and we are fast approaching that time. Whether you join us with devotion, dedication and self discipline or become one of the many people we will leave behind for the new world is up to you. As it's been said before, many will want to join us at the last minute, but it will be too late. Even now you procrastinate if even by the tiniest of margin. What's stopping you from starting today or tomorrow? Get real with yourself and when you get your shit together and consistently work to advance yourself and Satan's cause every day, then the gods may accept your apology.

Start over and build yourself up. Do not under any circumstances let anything stop you from progressing no matter how strenuous or tormentingly boring it may be. It's either becoming a god or spending several hours all day on your ass playing video games. I want you to do the 40 Day program to start off tomorrow morning on the 31st when you wake up as the Void of Course Moon is entirely absent on the 31st. Then afterwards when you finish the program in a little over a month work consistently to further empower your chakras and soul. Do the RTR at least ONCE EVERY DAY no matter what, you're not expected to do a million and it will only take 15-25 minutes of the 15 whole hours of your entire day.

The links in the program no longer work as the enemy has destroyed our home website, but you can search through here to look for what you need in Power Meditations.

Nikolas said:
Hello . I have been a SS for 4 years now and i am only 20. Throughout this time i did a little bit of RTR ( from time to time... ) and didn't meditate much . I didn't create an account until today because I just want to apology for everything. I was busy with school, college , I even wasted time playing video games. I neglected Satan so much and I am so ashamed for being lazy . I just hope there is something I can do about it. I am afraid it is too late. I feel an emptiness in my stomach ,like I disappointed all the Gods....
I dont know what I was thinking. There was one time when i needed help with school and I asked Bastet for help ( without hearing her ofc ) . I felt a really nice energy and i was suddenly extremely happy. It was so nice. I said i will try to send her energy.... and i never did. I am so so sorry. I know im trash. Please, what can I do from now on ? I just want to make up for all my mystakes in the past, to start again.... I really want to speak with the Gods but i am afraid they might ... idk , hate me for being this stupid.
I dont know what was going on. I remember that for long periods of time i said to myself that i will start doing things, and then every single day it got late and i got tired and sleepy , so i said i will start the next day.... I did some RTR ( the most for 3 months continously ) , especially when the Final RTR appeared and i meditated to the point I can feel energy a little bit and only the superiour chakras ( Third eye , sound chakras , heart , neck and solar ) . I have an active mind like it is hard for me to relax because i am so stressed. I think that i didn't do at all the meditation of ptotection and Trance med because of this. Sorry for being a failure. I hope someone can reply and at least explaing something to me like if there is hope. I would like to be a new person starting from 1 april and make the Gods proud. I would like to try.

Do the rtr as much as you can each day and start a sun or Jupiter square to increase motivation. Start meditating every day dont overdo it all or you might burn out but even if you do cut back and keep going. You can be a strong motivated warrior you can do this. Looking down on yourself helps no one be a proud brave warrior. Being sorry is not great cause for one you only mean it if you get up and fight and for two it opens you to the enemy and makes you put yourself down. Use the energy that you feel sorry with to do some rtrs and get back in the fight. Do AOP every day use runes like algiz use in the affirmation I am always strong motivated and healthy I am protected at all times and in every way. Something like this it helps.

No go forth and make the Gods proud or curl up in a ball and watch Netflix feeling sorry for yourself its your choice. Dont pray and beg for forgiveness show the gods you mean it and want it.

Hail Satan

Ghost in the Machine said:
The Aura of Protection meditation will be very important for everybody to double or triple up on, or just do it as many times as you can every day. When shit starts hitting the fan we're gonna need an umbrella and we can't expect the gods to do all the work in protecting us, we need to do our part as well and the more we help ourselves the less of a load on the gods as there is LOTS of us to protect and there will be many things going on all at once.

If you are not yet dedicated due to hesitation, fear or you want to make it special then now is the time to really sit down and think about your decision and if it's really worth delaying it, because the sooner it is done the better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikolas said:

Of course we now have people late to the party because "Oh no, shit's getting real" and honestly I had completely forgotten this might happen. To those who are only just seeing how 'real' things are and are only now taking it seriously because they've left themselves at the bottom of the ladder with the flames now rising up to greet them, don't come crawling to us with worthless apologies and begging for imagined forgiveness as that will get you no where. Pull your head out of your ass and just fucking do it whether you want to or not, the only one stopping you is yourself so if you can't get past yourself in the first place then how do you expect to progress?

No it's not too late yet but there will be a time when it really is and we are fast approaching that time. Whether you join us with devotion, dedication and self discipline or become one of the many people we will leave behind for the new world is up to you. As it's been said before, many will want to join us at the last minute, but it will be too late. Even now you procrastinate if even by the tiniest of margin. What's stopping you from starting today or tomorrow? Get real with yourself and when you get your shit together and consistently work to advance yourself and Satan's cause every day, then the gods may accept your apology.

Start over and build yourself up. Do not under any circumstances let anything stop you from progressing no matter how strenuous or tormentingly boring it may be. It's either becoming a god or spending several hours all day on your ass playing video games. I want you to do the 40 Day program to start off tomorrow morning on the 31st when you wake up as the Void of Course Moon is entirely absent on the 31st. Then afterwards when you finish the program in a little over a month work consistently to further empower your chakras and soul. Do the RTR at least ONCE EVERY DAY no matter what, you're not expected to do a million and it will only take 15-25 minutes of the 15 whole hours of your entire day.

The links in the program no longer work as the enemy has destroyed our home website, but you can search through here to look for what you need in Power Meditations.

I remember Maxine said that Father Satan said to her that many will want to join at the last moment when they realize the truth, but it will be too late...

[/quote]

I remember Maxine said that Father Satan said to her that many will want to join at the last moment when they realize the truth, but it will be too late...[/quote]

I know this is a common quote but I cant understand fully what it means. I mean sure many are totally beyond saving and who would want to waste time teaching them but I dont get what it means by too late. Does this mean some people are so far gone they couldnt even advance if they meditated or that they will die. Does this mean they wont be able to come back.

Not at all that I feel sorry for some of them in fact it will be a relief for earth with some of them. I kind of think though if someones neutral why should they be destroyed. I would hope this wouldnt be anyone I truly care about and if so how would i help them.

I was one of those people who felt it was going to take another 100 years or a little more as well and for many reasons but irrleavent to point out now. This is amazing news. I am so glad to always being with Satan since I dedicated even when I sent thru those "I feel like giving up" phases that people can get when cleaning out their soul. I'll keep at it and will do even more online warfare once I get the necessary tools for it.

Hail Satan!!

Hail all the gods and goddesses of Hell!

darkmonkey666 said:
I remember Maxine said that Father Satan said to her that many will want to join at the last moment when they realize the truth, but it will be too late...

I know this is a common quote but I cant understand fully what it means. I mean sure many are totally beyond saving and who would want to waste time teaching them but I dont get what it means by too late. Does this mean some people are so far gone they couldnt even advance if they meditated or that they will die. Does this mean they wont be able to come back.

Not at all that I feel sorry for some of them in fact it will be a relief for earth with some of them. I kind of think though if someones neutral why should they be destroyed. I would hope this wouldnt be anyone I truly care about and if so how would i help them.
If you keep trying to tell someone something and they keep ignoring you and doing whatever else, how long are you going to stand by them and standby, waiting for them while they continue to troll you? Everyone has their fuse and limits. For some, they would want to join "at the last minute" - that not being a literal 60 seconds, necessarily, but some would realise days, weeks, months before death cripples them, or perhaps being PoWs or casualties of war, and because they are so weak they would die but not be powerful enough to reincarnate, for example. These are just comon-sense examples.

As for our loved ones - there is an important point I have thought about but I wonder if others have realised it. When we reincarnate, we are not necessarily going to reincarnate into the same family line nor geographical location. We might reincarnate in a different country and with a different family entirely - this is also related to letting go of past-life Karma and Freeing the Soul (Muñka). While we love people, in next-lives, unless we're advanced and empowered enough, we'll forget them consciously, but Soul-ly they're still a part of us and in some ways also crippling us, because we cannot move on and be free (no matter how much we adored and worshipped them in a previous life). I would like to ask - would you want to save only those in this life, or all individuals (some who may be Soul dead/full dead now) from all previous lives, as well?

In a sense, we're all...dare I say...alone, except for the immediate present - and unless and until we achieve Godhood and complete the Magnum Opus, then we can stay with someone or some individuals (depending on if you're monogamous/monoamourous or polygamous/polyamourous). At the end of the day, they are themselves and if you cannot change their Minds (because forcing them - or trying to - wouldn't be the best thing to do...) then what can you do? What can you do? It's their life, whether ignorant or not... Unfortunately, it would take too much effort for some people to wake up and realise...

Life does not have a reset button, in this sense. Some should hug/cuddle their Loved Ones extra tightly, and kiss them for a few extra seconds, and tell them that we really do appreciate them and love them...and then perhaps, while keeping yourself safe and secure, explain to them about things... One idea, which might be a big one, is about the forthcoming "end of the world" "prophesied" events regarding bad weather and climate change. I wouldn't go and "prophesy" that it will happen, but rather, if this is true for you, then show that you are rather worried about it. "I'm not a meteorologist; I don't know each individual event specifically, but a lot of bad weather is sure to happen", for example. In the future, they may remember that you were worried and question how you knew... (Of course, you know your People; I don't...)

To clean your aura, it is best to raise your energies first.

Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times. Push it through the floor.

Those of us who have been active in spiritual warfare will more than likely need help from a Demon.

After cleaning, affirm 3 times, visualizing and feeling your aura:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, destructive energy and thought forms directed at me and is immediately returning them to the senders.

Is this AC And AOP on The same meditation?

After thousands of years and everything that has happened, 20 years is nothing.
I have no doubt that the jews are manipulating the weather, one of the things they do is fumigate the clouds to remove the rain and cause droughts.

Nikolas said:
Thank you all. I started today to meditate with the 40 days program and it feels GREAT . I did it twice and i plan on doing it again in 2-3 hours. I believe my aura was really dirty.
I did the RTR twice 9 times each word and plan to do it one more time. I hope i do it right, i only pronounce the words .
Coincidence or not, i had a dream. I remember i knelt down and I heard a woman's voice saying something about rain and wind, don't remember exactly. I want to meditate and get strong so that the Gods notice me. I really wonder what my Guardian thinks of me. I fcked up really bad.

We all mess up now and then. Others more, others less. EVEN God´s Themselves mess up. Its the RECOVERY and LEARNING of that mistake/mess up/continuous messing up, which makes a Man, a True Man.

So DONT be going down that road of ´ohh what will the God´s think of me, since i have messed up so many times`, BUT the EXACT opposite, THAT is what the God´s Themselves do, when they screw up.(After all, ´no-ones perfect`, EVEN God´s, meaning, that *EVERY SINGLE BEING* in the Universe, messes up, sooner or later)They don´t lie down on their ´failures`, but take them as lessons, that that way which They took on that thing x that They were doing, was wrong. And then, They work HARD, to NEVER do that same mistake again.(And as thus, They almost NEVER fail(?))

Father Satan has created Us, in His image and the God´s are Our Friends, Teachers, Guiders. In WHATEVER They do, We can adapt those things and live the life like God´s. To be a God, you need to ´learn`, to live like a God. You cant just ´meditate` into that kind of ´motivation`, to NEVER FUCKING *EVER* just give up and die... Because THAT would BE the ONLY other option, BESIDES fighting. Youll HAVE to find and REMEMBER, WHAT is it, that YOU are fighting for, in your life, on your own.

For me, it took about 3 and a half years, to figure out.

Im fighting for Father Satan, for my PEOPLE, for Our WORLD and for *EVERY SINGLE THING(that is good)AND BEING*, against the ENEMY of ALL THAT IS.

And THAT, is my motivation.

Artanis said:
Nikolas said:
Thank you all. I started today to meditate with the 40 days program and it feels GREAT . I did it twice and i plan on doing it again in 2-3 hours. I believe my aura was really dirty.
I did the RTR twice 9 times each word and plan to do it one more time. I hope i do it right, i only pronounce the words .
Coincidence or not, i had a dream. I remember i knelt down and I heard a woman's voice saying something about rain and wind, don't remember exactly. I want to meditate and get strong so that the Gods notice me. I really wonder what my Guardian thinks of me. I fcked up really bad.
EVEN God´s Themselves mess up
And who exactly are you to say this? If you fail at something don't cheer yourself up thinking even Gods mess up. That is pretty delusional.

Artanis said:

Im fighting for Father Satan, for my PEOPLE, for Our WORLD and for *EVERY SINGLE THING(that is good)AND BEING*, against the ENEMY of ALL THAT IS.

I remember you well from back in the yahoogroups. I'm impressed by how much progress you've made over the years.
This might sound weird, since we never really talked before, but I really want to say that I'm proud of you, brother.
Let's destroy the enemy once and for all.

Aquarius said:
And who exactly are you to say this? If you fail at something don't cheer yourself up thinking even Gods mess up. That is pretty delusional.

Just let him have his moment. He'll realize through time that weakness is never tolerated.

Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:

Just let him have his moment. He'll realize through time that weakness is never tolerated.

So what you are saying is that God's are perfect, NEVER Make ANY mistakes. EVER... -.- Then why are we in this war? IF they would Be PERFECT, NEVER Make ANY mistakes, it would mean that they would ALSO MUST have a 100% clear foresight about The Future And they would have done EVERYTHING to stop The Enemy in their tracks, RIGHT when they were created.

To Be "perfect", It would mean that One would Be like The "God of Christianity", perfect. To create whole fucking PLANETS by The flick of fingers, to kill whole races in a second.

And *NO BEING IN THE UNIVERSE IS THAT GREAT*.

And to NOT Be perfect(perfect in *EVERY SINGLE WAY*), would mean that you are prone to Make mistakes, sooner or later. Its the preperation before The thing your doing, which makes The % of chance of failure. Studying, training, experimenting etc etc. And The recovery after If you fail(which EVERY SINGLE BEING who isnt perfect in EVERY way(meaning EVERY being)does), to NOT let it affect you ANYTHING but positively, is what makes a Man.

To say that "weakness" is NEVER tolerated, is The same as saying that you dont tolerate Father Satans or Führer Hitlers "weakness" of foresight to NOT see to The Future And know how to deal EASILY with The Enemy. Or that Father Satan And The God's, If you fail, NEVER forgive you, as your saying they wouldnt tolerate it. :|

NO ONE is perfect. If the God's would Be, we wouldnt Be in this war. EVERYONE is prone to Make mistakes sooner or later. Its NOT of "weakness" or "blasphemy" to admit it. Its only self-awareness.

Shael said:
Artanis said:

I remember you well from back in the yahoogroups. I'm impressed by how much progress you've made over the years.
This might sound weird, since we never really talked before, but I really want to say that I'm proud of you, brother.

Yeah :lol: i remember when i was an "acolyte" or a "newbie" :roll: :roll: i propably got banned like 4 Times because of My spamming of questions upon questions. :? Its SOOOO fucking embarrasing when i think about it. :roll:

Im glad that The Clergy gave me a new chance Time And Time again. And ive made It bear fruit as well. 3440 FINAL RTRs now :cool: About 20 a Day right now. 15 minimum. :D

Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:

Well yes. The fact that overall basic lazyness is weakness, THAT kind of weakness is NEVER tolerated. But when one is saying, that they hsve Been EXTREMELY lazy in The past(like me), but NOW want to do as much as they could(like me ;) ), thinking "out loud"(here in The Forums)that what does their Guardian Demon think of them(like is He/She dissapointed in them or forgiving, since they NOW want to And WILL do everything they can), giving The impression that weakness is NEVER tolerated And not giving motivational And "teaching"(saying that what they have done in The past should NEVER Be repeated) Post, might not Be an effective way.

(Of course If your just referring to The weakness, that its never tolerated, that it should Be #1 mission in ones Life to rip ones weaknesses off their lifes, then i understand your post :? )

Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:

You don't have to be that harsh about it. It's always good to try to be perfect, but people shouldn't overstrain themselves trying to instantly become perfect in every way. It's bad if people let themselves go and say it's OK to stagnate or degenerate, or be complacent, but requiring absolute perfection in all areas ultimately leads to a warped view where everything good is seen as an error or a mistake because it isn't perfect. People shouldn't let their pace of progress stagnate at a slow rate either, but if you're effectively building up good habits and immediately discarding anything that is clearly toxic, there should be a pace of progress which is good enough. So in that way, there pretty much should be some degree of tolerance in anyone's life for error, diminishing over time as they improve. Otherwise, they're basically never going to be able to tolerate themselves and be self-satisfied.

Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:
I sympathize with your argument situation though, and the general gist you are getting at, where Artanis does seem to be more lax than you and should be fixing that problem instead of yelling at you in all caps for pointing out the problem with complacency and how the Gods would clearly make far fewer mistakes than humans.

Artanis said:
Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:

So what you are saying is that God's are perfect, NEVER Make ANY mistakes. EVER... -.- Then why are we in this war? IF they would Be PERFECT, NEVER Make ANY mistakes, it would mean that they would ALSO MUST have a 100% clear foresight about The Future And they would have done EVERYTHING to stop The Enemy in their tracks, RIGHT when they were created.

To Be "perfect", It would mean that One would Be like The "God of Christianity", perfect. To create whole fucking PLANETS by The flick of fingers, to kill whole races in a second.

And *NO BEING IN THE UNIVERSE IS THAT GREAT*.

And to NOT Be perfect(perfect in *EVERY SINGLE WAY*), would mean that you are prone to Make mistakes, sooner or later. Its the preperation before The thing your doing, which makes The % of chance of failure. Studying, training, experimenting etc etc. And The recovery after If you fail(which EVERY SINGLE BEING who isnt perfect in EVERY way(meaning EVERY being)does), to NOT let it affect you ANYTHING but positively, is what makes a Man.

To say that "weakness" is NEVER tolerated, is The same as saying that you dont tolerate Father Satans or Führer Hitlers "weakness" of foresight to NOT see to The Future And know how to deal EASILY with The Enemy. Or that Father Satan And The God's, If you fail, NEVER forgive you, as your saying they wouldnt tolerate it. :|

NO ONE is perfect. If the God's would Be, we wouldnt Be in this war. EVERYONE is prone to Make mistakes sooner or later. Its NOT of "weakness" or "blasphemy" to admit it. Its only self-awareness.

And to clear this up, IM **NOT** CALLING "god of ChristINSANITY" a "perfect" being. Im just saying that there isnt ANY being in The Universe who would Be "perfect" like that. To do what that Galactic Obliteration Device is being Said to do in The LIE-ble.

Artanis said:
Shael said:
Artanis said:

Yeah :lol: i remember when i was an "acolyte" or a "newbie" :roll: :roll: i propably got banned like 4 Times because of My spamming of questions upon questions. :? Its SOOOO fucking embarrasing when i think about it. :roll:

Im glad that The Clergy gave me a new chance Time And Time again. And ive made It bear fruit as well. 3440 FINAL RTRs now :cool: About 20 a Day right now. 15 minimum. :D

Yes people were like OHHHHH ARTANIS IS A TROLL. I remember you were banned before by others but I never banned you.

But hey, you grown a lot.

A success story indeed. You also grew in how you put yourself forth with talking, use of language etc. Keep it up, you're on the wins train.

Artanis said:
Brdredr said:
Aquarius said:
So what you are saying is that God's are perfect, NEVER Make ANY mistakes. EVER... -.- Then why are we in this war?

That's not a mistake, this war is simply an unfortunate situation.
If you had enough foresight to predict an earthquake a week in advance but was unable to stop it that wouldn't be a mistake, that'd be unfortunate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes people were like OHHHHH ARTANIS IS A TROLL.
I was one of those. That was even more so a reason why I felt like I had to say what I said. I, and many others, just wrote him off as some troll, but he didn't let that stop him.
He just kept going :)

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes people were like OHHHHH ARTANIS IS A TROLL.
I was one of those. That was even more so a reason why I felt like I had to say what I said. I, and many others, just wrote him off as some troll, but he didn't let that stop him.
He just kept going :)

Well I can really say I see why, but in the end, it turned out fine.

If all "trolls" were like him we would be way far ahead now. LOL

Wotanwarrior said:
After thousands of years and everything that has happened, 20 years is nothing.
I have no doubt that the jews are manipulating the weather, one of the things they do is fumigate the clouds to remove the rain and cause droughts.
Definitely. The 2008 Beijing Olympics was on while weather-controlling was done.

Seems like the frightening weather events already started.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/nepal-storm-at-least-30-dead-and-hundreds-injured-as-devastating-weather-sweeps-through-bara-and-a4106286.html%3famp

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes people were like OHHHHH ARTANIS IS A TROLL. I remember you were banned before by others but I never banned you.

A success story indeed. You also grew in how you put yourself forth with talking, use of language etc. Keep it up, you're on the wins train.

So you agree with Artanis who states the gods aren't perfect even being so high. I hate to put this in such xtianistic ways never was a xtian but sometimes my mentality does delve into such topics of dealing with perfect. I know as a human I shouldn't delve too much as I'm still a human but well I do have my mind and my concepts based on what I learned. No one is punishing me for researching.

I have heard the statements the Gods are high and continue to perfect perfection. But isn't it that at some point a form of perfection is achieved isn't it that something goes it can't get any more perfect than this.

I agree with Artanis in fact I'm very shocked not sure I believe SHE(said a while back she as in a girl) is a monster spammer of RTRs. I mean I respect 30 F-RTR for hakunnah in one of the days. Always found Artanis's enthusiasm great; a bit naive in the sense of speaking so idealistically but funny enough it was welcomed in some threads. In fact her praise of the shema RTR made me chuckle as we quickly found out it lead to the final RTR within several months later in the year.

At HP Cobra could you *IF* possible delve into what exactly is "perfect" for what the Gods exactly do?

Artanis is right if a war started and they got knocked back. Then my guess is they could experience such imperfect moments. Kinda like for example perhaps a God grabs his fork, pierces the steak cut, and accidentally over bites on the fork and feels his teeth in a bad way as he bit into the metal of the fork in a poor manner. Could it happen while eating if possibilities are possible my guess at least once in a Gods life they experienced such poor handling of biting into their eating utensil. Just an example hopefully it doesn't sound silly as it has happened to me on various occasions over the years and yes the after sensation makes me feel really bad as if my teeth where damaged heavily a very odd lingering feeling. Or another example perhaps drinking water and they choke a bit and cough, not in a rush or anything it JUST happens sometimes even when normally drinking water.

Again, Cobra mind mentioning a bit on perfection?

Artanis said:
Well yes. The fact that overall basic lazyness is weakness, THAT kind of weakness is NEVER tolerated. But when one is saying, that they hsve Been EXTREMELY lazy in The past(like me), but NOW want to do as much as they could(like me ;) ), thinking "out loud"(here in The Forums)that what does their Guardian Demon think of them(like is He/She dissapointed in them or forgiving, since they NOW want to And WILL do everything they can), giving The impression that weakness is NEVER tolerated And not giving motivational And "teaching"(saying that what they have done in The past should NEVER Be repeated) Post, might not Be an effective way.

(Of course If your just referring to The weakness, that its never tolerated, that it should Be #1 mission in ones Life to rip ones weaknesses off their lifes, then i understand your post :? )

I never implied anything about the Gods, I get you're trying to be motivational and everything and I applaud you for that because people here, they do make mistakes. That includes myself, that includes thousands of people over here. There's no way in hell that somebody here successfully attained godhood or became powerful in one go, it's a learning process. So you are correct in that aspect.

And yes, I'm referring to the weak points of ourselves that should be fixed so we can be the best that we can be. After all, we're soldiers. Soldiers are supposed to be strong.

darkmonkey666 said:
Nikademus3 said:

Go to http://www.joyofsatan.com the .org and angelfire doesnt work anymore. I suggest you do some aura cleansing and runes to attract a place to stay money or someone who will be nice and let you stay there for a bit. Try the Jupiter square (especially when it goes retrograde as it claims on the Joy of Satan under the retrograde planets in the astrology section its even more of a blessing then) You can also start a sun square. Affirm what you need. If you cant visualize aura cleansing then either go out in the sun or vibrate Surya. Always use affirmation. Sorry if you didnt want me to go on about this but I am just wishing you luck and giving you an idea of how to get in a better situation. Fehu Sol may help for money odhal for property.

I remember Johnson Akemy once said that doing Jupiter square when it's retrograde could not be good, but, wasn't sure because nobody ever did it during retrograde phase , to then share his/her experience

Artanis said:
We all mess up now and then. Others more, others less. EVEN God´s Themselves mess up. Its the RECOVERY and LEARNING of that mistake/mess up/continuous messing up, which makes a Man, a True Man.

Aquarius said:

Rook said:
That's not a mistake, this war is simply an unfortunate situation.
If you had enough foresight to predict an earthquake a week in advance but was unable to stop it that wouldn't be a mistake, that'd be unfortunate.

I have to sort of agree with Aquarius and Rook here. Don't get me wrong, Artanis, you're not a troll at all, most here know that by now for sure, and you've done really well in many regards. At the same time however, making huge statements or claims about the Gods like that is silly and tends to confuse people, and it's best to think before you speak, and I say that s someone who like anyone here, has made an error or two in the past. Shit happens.

"Perfect" is not synonymous with "omnipotent". The Ancients had no real concept of omnipotent, simply that the Pantheon Gods had true power and wisdom and were perfected beings. The problem here is, people are applying our concepts and modes of thinking to the Gods, and people have been guilty of overly humanizing them in the past, as if they're just advanced people who make bad judgements every now and again. It doesn't work that way.

The war was inevitable, because its the end result of the nature of beings such as the reptillians are what they are. This is no "fault" of the Gods. What people fail to understand is, materially speaking, anything astral takes time to occur and manifest. The way we experience time, and the inevitable defeat of the enemy, is not the same as the Gods'.

This topic has been talked about ad nauseum however, about how many people can't wrap their heads around the Gods and instantly back up and start claiming people are being Xians because they attribute a sense of Godliness to the Gods and their wisdom. To call the Gods imperfect is to say they are flawed. And how can it be the place of someone here still learning the ropes to pass judgement on the Gods and make claims they are flawed? That would be some serious hubris to say the least.

To me, the Gods are perfect. To say they aren't is to imply there's something out there I'd find more perfect than they are. The Gods are a model for which we strive for, ultimately, and nobody here would ever say they strive to be something flawed. So I agree with the others. You shouldn't reassure yourself by thinking "the gods fuck up too, rite?" and then think the war is proof of that. Because at the end of the day, one could not simultaneously believe that they have errors in judgement and then rely upon their wisdom as the closest thing we have to an objective truth. This sort of concept will do nobody any favors to have rattling around in their minds.

The belief that what 'happened' is their 'mistake' comes from the belief that they are 'all powerful' and that therefore every time some lower lifeforms fuck up, it has to be due to them.

The other thing that people say is that the "Gods are human like us". We're not the same, we are not 'equal' to them, either. We are climbing the heights for this to be the case.

The Gods are perfect, but perfection is not related to 'struggle'. You can be perfect yourself and still have things to deal with, which further your so called 'perfection'. Struggle is universal and happens despite of one's personal conditions. Also, compared to us, they are perfected.

There is also no ending point to being 'perfect'. It is more like a concept.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So you agree with Artanis who states the gods aren't perfect even being so high.

Again, Cobra mind mentioning a bit on perfection?

So you...put words in my mouth that I didn't really say. I just commented the person on their success.

I love how this community has idiots who say Sorath comes to meet them with a motorbike unrepentently, and others promoting Judaism from the backdoor in symbology with hexagrams and everything, telling them Kristos is Satan (Holy fucking cow literally), yet they do not bat an eyelid when it comes to these and passively consume all this filth, BUT WAIT, when it comes to Artanis or other people saying a random statement, the judgement comes out.

I do not agree but I am not going to attack him/her over it, because it's obvious it was not his/her intentions. Artanis tends to write some weird stuff but that's it.

If it were for banning people or holding things against them, am I to hold against you the other message where you questioned if the High Priests here should consider wearing a "Gentile" Tefilin?

As far as I am concerned Artanis didn't say something so grandiosely disrespectful or so dangerous. We correct him/her and move on. They have accepted corrections in the past and they became a better person, unlike others who spit at anyone's face when anyone tells them something and move away. That's it.

There are jews who literally sit down for 10 hours a day and launch curses unceasingly. This takes years of training, but it is possible. I do not see why or how a Satanist with time on their hands can't do this, if they point themselves in that direction. So yes, I believe it is entirely possible.

Not sure about 30 RTR's but to sit there and do and keep doing is definitely possible. Also, despite of how one does this (Maybe they slap them too fast, which still, does count as an RTR) maybe you can reach the 30 mark per day. 30 looks like a very big number, and you probably have to slap the words in, but still, that has validity than not doing anything. 30x9 would be impossible, but if you do one round per RTR, this would be possible.

The number is mainly for flexing, as doing "One RTR" or "Three RTR's" with let's say 9 reps or 10 reps x 3 times, you technically reached the same amount - but well, people can do this as they see fit. So Artanis says 30 but it is probably per 1 repetition per RTR. This is possible within the span of a day.

This is centered around how one does this.

It is not impossible if someone has some constructive OCD, the patience and the time.

If someone has an aim for 30 a day, or even 30 a week, this means they at least do 1 per day. This makes them a warrior and valid by my book and by Satan's standards.

I can see people who take this seriously do 3 or more RTR's per day, it really doesn't take all the time people imagine it does when you get the hang of it.

If everyone had a minimum of 2 RTRs per day, we would be so far more ahead. Just with two.

People who sit and spam them are actually following the talk, and they compensate for the lazy. While not ideal, this honors them and their actions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back