Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Massive Thank You to HP Mageson Regarding Weight Loss

Wulfen Stag

At my worst, I was 230lb. I went down to 174 on eating exclusively fruit, water and tea/coffee in the PHF. Since then I have gained 20lb of lean muscle, now weighing 190 flat. I incorporated some meat, small amounts of junk foods when all else is inpalitable (I find it hard to eat sometimes, so organic snacks keep me fed). I go on binges of spirulina and I do plenty of Hatha Yoga as low impact exercise.

I followed Mageson's very simple advice: Exclude meats and animal foods and incorporate more plants. The results were AMAZING and I now know he was right. It has been this way ever since I got home, but I just now thought to inform you of what has happened.

Hail The Seventy Two Demons and Demonesses of The Goetia, Hell's Army and The Joy of Satan Ministry! Hail Victory and May Lucifer's Divine Lantern Guide you Eternally!

And now you open a fake forum to get 'uncensored' aka bullshit in regards to Satanism?

The "Satanism" where you teach people how to fuck an animal furry thoughform and you believe you have kids with it when you are 25 years old?

Do you understand your behavior is disgusting? First you come to preach insanity, then you agitate the whole community, now you pull forth this BS.

You have crossed the line. As for the corny "THANKS" messages, keep them to yourself.

The Alchemist7 said:
This sounds fully vegan :shock:
Where did HP Mageson ever said this?

This probably was from a very long time ago, or he didn't say it at all.

"In my mind, it was real" -The Troll

iu

Wow, it’s that guy again.

Mageson never told us to completely exclude meat and animal products, that is basically veganism, which is bad, it has been said many times that humans need both vegetables AND animal products.

BTW, what happened, what forum?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

iu
I don’t think he ever did sponsor just eating fruit and coffee. What he did say is that eating more plants than meat is much healthy and that people have been cured by plant based diets, never advocated for veganism as he clearly stated that one can die without animal products. Correct me if I’m wrong.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

iu
I remember him saying that a diet with more vegy than meat is better, he never said to go fully vegan and actualy said that it's pretty bad. So this thoughtform fucker it's lying and is probabily a jewish troll...

I never advised anyone to go on a plant based diet. I did however mention to people that not eating process junk, fast food is a good idea. And that having a diet with around 75% amount of starch plant foods and clean meat and animal foods, not factory farm, with that is a good idea. And people who eat like that have the best health from the studies. I have written numerous articles critiquing veganism as a false, from the nutritional, ideological and environmental structure it presents as its system.

You mention you were eating some meat then state you were on a vegan diet.

Wulfen Stag said:
At my worst, I was 230lb. I went down to 174 on eating exclusively fruit, water and tea/coffee in the PHF. Since then I have gained 20lb of lean muscle, now weighing 190 flat. I incorporated some meat, small amounts of junk foods when all else is inpalitable (I find it hard to eat sometimes, so organic snacks keep me fed). I go on binges of spirulina and I do plenty of Hatha Yoga as low impact exercise.

I followed Mageson's very simple advice: Exclude meats and animal foods and incorporate more plants. The results were AMAZING and I now know he was right. It has been this way ever since I got home, but I just now thought to inform you of what has happened.

Hail The Seventy Two Demons and Demonesses of The Goetia, Hell's Army and The Joy of Satan Ministry! Hail Victory and May Lucifer's Divine Lantern Guide you Eternally!

Larissa666 said:
Wow, it’s that guy again.

Mageson never told us to completely exclude meat and animal products, that is basically veganism, which is bad, it has been said many times that humans need both vegetables AND animal products.

BTW, what happened, what forum?

I deleted it from his signature, he had it up there and had named it "UNCENSORED SATANISM".

Like, where is the censoring when mental people like him are allowed to talk? Nowhere.

But it's too Muh Censorship because we didn't all get a furry thoughform wife and accept the Gospel of this character.

The people who were healed of terminal heart disease from a plant based diet, were healed because vegetables clean out the body. They went on a strict detox diet. However if one then tried to only live on that diet in a couple of years they would have major health problems from malnutrition. This comes from eating a bad diet.

Weston Price, mentioned in his work that person should eat animal products daily, he recommend meat once a day or one egg a day and dairy. And the rest of the diet being plant foods. This was back in the thirties. He healed a lot of people with diet. He also had to heal kids that where raised on vegan diets back then. Just dairy was enough to cure them on their physical problems. Veganism is from Christianity, and the Christian's were also promoting this diet. The "Seventh Day Adventists" promote veganism and vegetarianism for this reason. The studies done on them show the ones who eat fish thus meat are the healthiest of them all..... And the ones who are vegan are the worst off. Meat has important nutrients that the body requires. The vegetarian diet was only vegan but people started to add in animal products because they couldn't do veganism. Watson created veganism because he was trying to bring the vegetarian movement he was a member of back to its original doctrine of just a plant based diet.

The situation is most of the health problems people have come from two things. Imbalanced diet too much or not enough animal or plants and eating junk.

Note with eating processed foods, vegans get sick from eating them faster because they don't have meat in their diet which contain high levels of Omega 3 which balance out the effects. The processed foods contain oils that cause them heart disease, that right there is a major sign of what is causing the high levels of this aliment in the population.

There is a doctor who is a Christian and promotes a almost to totally vegan diet. He attacks dairy based on the fact his Asian clients in Hawaii got better off the dairy. Asian culture's are not tolerant of dairy for the most part as it was never in their diet. The European's are not the same. Some groups have the lactose gene which allows them to eat diary and be fine and others don't. But both European's and Asian's both eat meat.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

iu
I don’t think he ever did sponsor just eating fruit and coffee. What he did say is that eating more plants than meat is much healthy and that people have been cured by plant based diets, never advocated for veganism as he clearly stated that one can die without animal products. Correct me if I’m wrong.

HP Mageson666 said:
I never advised anyone to go on a plant based diet. I did however mention to people that not eating process junk, fast food is a good idea. And that having a diet with around 75% amount of starch plant foods and clean meat and animal foods, not factory farm, with that is a good idea. And people who eat like that have the best health from the studies. I have written numerous articles critiquing veganism as a false, from the nutritional, ideological and environmental structure it presents as its system.

Vegenism = Social Marxism/Communism. A weakening agent to increase (((goyimism/goylemism))). Like in China or E.U. recently.

Vegetarian(A la. Hitler/Romans) = A healthy Godlike form where even the Gods consume such food types in their diet.

You mentioned multiple times in the past in A-F and ProPhP forums, over the years. 75%-90% non-meat(particularly expressing at one point the lack of oils, nuts, seeds, and other parameters which people aren't eating aside from greens and colors) and 10%-25% meat. You also mentioned the Feudal Lord that went vegetarian after staying in a village and noticing a lot of old people and lived a long time compared to the Royalty at the time that consumed meat ad-nausium and died in their 30s-40s.-50s.

HP Shannon mentioned SOME COULD do 50/50 for meat/non-meat. Perhaps due to different system and having a more resistant system. And there are a few rare genetic freaks that MAY be able to do a full vegetarian focus 100% but really should incorporate some meat like fish or any meat just to avoid any stressing of the body. Sure your a genetic freak but that doesn't mean you should avoid meat/eggs.

But basically Roman Mediterranean diet for 75-90/10-25 percentage.

Get ready for the real shocker: Hitler was not vegeterian.

How do you know if he was? Were you sitting on the same table? Above all, WHY should he be?

Why should everyone important be celibate and vegan or vegeterian? So that people can be happy they suffer from the same illnesses as the so called "Great Men"?

If you cannot eat meat, then keep to yourself. If you like to have the diets of heart disease patients, and malnourished kids, then that is also one's personal issue.

Some people on this earth are grown on grass, good for them. Others do not want to eat any protein. Good for them. Why do we have to listen to the 24/7 gospels in regards to diet? Because these people are fucking mentally ill and they spread mental illness to others.

And how did this arise? Because of the same shit where everything else has arisen. Because some people are weak, flabby souls, who try to impose their BS on every historical figure and everyone else, so they become as 'pious' as them. That is, not at all.

Do you think you can fly and do 5 speeches a day by eating only broccoli and cookies? How the fuck do people even believe that shit?

Vegeterianism within the lying pretext and bordering of what is... Vegan has been promoted by idiots aside a whole new blanket of shit which is debunked and will change. This is a total crock of shit. It KILLS people, and others deteriorate faster, and others slower, but the end result is in most cases the same.

This has happened and was promoted, under the cloak. Because if one went to promote full Veganism they would be booted out at skyrocketing speed. If one wants to die, do it on your own.

The so called "I didn't say it but I did" has changed. 90% non meat but I don't promote Veganism... But I did. This includes lying about history.

Killing machines aka Roman warriors that are fed broccoli and cookies. How exactly? Only the Roman armors and weaponry did weight more than 10 down to 30 kilos in some cases.

If you think you can raise this for war sometimes taking 20 or more hours, by eating apples and oranges, then it is questionable, makes you wonder why pro athletes just have a diet with 10,000 calories a day in some cases.

Makes you wonder why one goes to the gym and doesn't build one ounce of muscle unless they eat...Animal products.

Makes you wonder why people lose their hair, skin health, and die when they do not have enough protein supplementation.

Intensive training and war do not go with this jewish supplementation or diet preaching. If one wants to celebrate Vegan Friday like the Christians, then become a christian at last, and celebrate it.

Because people believe everything they read on the internet. Romans legionnaires being vegeterian...Clever inventions from the Chrisitans there. They also invented a whole history, no mistake that they also projected their sickening diet also onto Romans.

However now, it will change. Despite words, this is clearly mentally ill.

If you think this is good for you, then do it, but do not preach it, let alone try to impose dietary laws, as it has happened before many times. Nobody has time for that kind of shit, let alone of things that came from the enemy.

A fucking yid in the desert can eat his one banana and one crapped out of a cow's ass brocolli, and live. As for people who are alive, they need higher quality diet than that of the yid and other slaves.

If any of you have a problem in general, eat grass, just don't preach it on Europeans, because it doesn't work.

I mean a grandpa was on a saltless, most foods removed diet, and he healed from heart disease, oy vey.

The Roman Army was not vegetarian, they did however remove animal foods from their diet a week or two before going into combat. The reason for this is obvious if you have ever done heavy manual work or exercise. It keeps the body in a state where you don't get the issues with lactic acid's in the system. If you have to fight hand to hand for days straight this keeps you alive. This is the reason's endurance athletes eat a high starch food diet. You note long distance endurance athletes have special packets they carry to keep their glycogen levels up with competing. When I was a long distance runner I used starch food, it carries you well. There was this keto moron who though he would prove something by eating a high fat diet and trying to run a marathon he failed.

Roman's knew they needed to eat meat however, the government had a food program were once a week the plebeians would be given meat since they couldn't afford such on their own. They would line up at the temples and this would be given out.

Note the nobility were noted for something in those days, they were physically much taller and bigger in build and they lived around twenty years longer then the average person. However a lot of them suffered aliments that are related to over eating animal foods. This is due to the status eating of their day. It was how they showed off their status by eating the food normal people didn't. This included chicken, this was the nobility food, chicken was expensive and you couldn't just eat them everyday unless you had the money.

The noble I mentioned cut back on the animal foods and ate more plants because he noted his friends kept getting sick and dying and he figured it was diet. The fellow who went to the village was the first medical general of America. He studied the Amerindian's who ate a high starch diet and some meat. And he noted they lived to be very old, and aged well and had excellent health. The men around fifty might get a streak of silver hair or a winkle on the brow and that was all. Same with the women. He noted the merchant rich of Boston ate nothing but animal products all the time. And being a medical doctor he understood the aliments he was treating them for was diet related. He changed his own diet and had good health.

Hitler was vegetarian in the sense he didn't eat meat. But he ate animal products such as dairy. Hitler might have also been eating eggs. And eggs are a meat based product.

Vegetarianism is also somewhat of a semantic debate. Vegetarianism is consider everything from just eating dairy, to eggs or chicken or fish. Its pointless. The reason the concept of dairy only became popular is because Gandhi who was a Hindu, came to study in England and studied the British Vegetarian Society. Being a Hindu he only ate dairy and plants as that is their religious diet. So he stated calling this vegetarianism and he was famous and he promoted this concept. The other Hindu teacher's who came west now had this new word to call the mainstream Hindu diet. A pure vegetarian is however, vegan by definition. The British Vegetarian Society that Gandhi took this term from was originally a vegan society and vegetarian was the original word that meant vegan.

However in India, the tantra path which is Kundalini yoga, they eat meat, and certain castes like the warrior caste also eat meat. Vaishnava's are from the Vash or merchant caste so they are vegetarian by caste. The Hare Krisna's being a Vaishnava religion promote vegetarianism. Were swami Vivekananda was not vegetarian due to the caste he was from. His ashram still does not demand vegetarianism either. Vivekananda's reason for this is the simple fact it deals with the awaking of kundalini energies.

Gear88 said:
Vegetarian(A la. Hitler/Romans) = A healthy Godlike form where even the Gods consume such food types in their diet.

You mentioned multiple times in the past in A-F and ProPhP forums, over the years. 75%-90% non-meat(particularly expressing at one point the lack of oils, nuts, seeds, and other parameters which people aren't eating aside from greens and colors) and 10%-25% meat. You also mentioned the Feudal Lord that went vegetarian after staying in a village and noticing a lot of old people and lived a long time compared to the Royalty at the time that consumed meat ad-nausium and died in their 30s-40s.-50s.

HP Shannon mentioned SOME COULD do 50/50 for meat/non-meat. Perhaps due to different system and having a more resistant system. And there are a few rare genetic freaks that MAY be able to do a full vegetarian focus 100% but really should incorporate some meat like fish or any meat just to avoid any stressing of the body. Sure your a genetic freak but that doesn't mean you should avoid meat/eggs.

But basically Roman Mediterranean diet for 75-90/10-25 percentage.

Also, the claim of Hitler's "Vegeterianism" is probably big bunk, since simply, his diet was secretive. It was basically state secret. Even the allies failed to find any information on his actual diet both before and after the war, as they seeked to poison him. Some people who were close to him talked about how he ate bavarian sausages, eggs, and basically all sorts of other animal products and meat.

I hate to quote Sinnead Mccrappy's news site, but in one of their posts, they said that Hitler's favorite food, from one of his top cooks, was duck.

As such one has to claim whatever to protect themselves. You can't easily lace lettuce, but you can easily lace meat or a sausage to poison someone. You cannot do this with boiled carrots, boiled potatoes, etc.

Hitler's vegetarianism might be nonsense, in the end you have to be vegan to be an actual vegetarian anyway. Vegetarian=vegetation, one who eats only plants.

Note in Europe in the medieval world the peasants kept pig stall's for meat for the most part and whatever they could fish. Chickens were of importance because the eggs you could get from them. And cows and goats for milk and meat. The funny thing is the nobility only ate bleached white bread and everyone else the normal colored bread. The normal colored has more of the nutrients in it. The average person's diet in the day was bread, beer, vegetables, and eggs or milk. The pork was kept for winter, they would slaughter a pig and the eat it thought the cold weather. When the winter comes you need the extra fat in the diet.

In the ancient European world cows where also traded as wealth due to their meat, milk and ability to pull a plow, wagon and such. Sheep were of major importance for the wool.

Never meant to provide ignorant post. I simply typed what I have read over since I found in 2014 ProPhp and then after the shutdown followed this site. I'm aware of Yahoo and have delved into it but it's a nightmare when it comes to use; it's useful but nothing like the external forums. In fact last time I used Yahoo was before the shutdown in 2005.

I never put it vegetarian only simply it's the only word people describe those types of people. Whether it's a full vegetarian leaning towards vegen or someone who does consume an amount of animal product.

I simply stated what I read with the whole percentage and also the whole lacking in oils, nuts, seeds, and other things besides greens and colors.

Okay thanks Mageson. It's not an all day diet it's simply a time when combat or heavy labor occurred or both if such needs are wanted for combat. Thank you for making me understand.

Never knew that about Hitler; HP Cobra. The sermons I wrote usually state like Mageson's sermon of Hitler eating vegetarian and consuming some meat like meat soups or sausage or brautwurst. I never knew it was so secret that even to this day it remains a mystery except for a few excerpts.

Gear88 said:
Never knew that about Hitler; HP Cobra. The sermons I wrote usually state like Mageson's sermon of Hitler eating vegetarian and consuming some meat like meat soups or sausage or brautwurst. I never knew it was so secret that even to this day it remains a mystery except for a few excerpts.

Do not apologize for what you said, as it was really said. Now this thing had the opportunity to be cleared. You did not mistake, it was what you read.

A lot of things about Hitler were never really known, and it wasn't supposed to be known either. Most of it is speculation, and that's great, and should be left as it is.

During the war, obviously, you cannot stuff yourself with ten tons of heavy beef, if you are to make hundreds of decisions per day, you can't be having a very heavy stomach.

Islam criminalized pork because it's the poor man's meat, anyone can grow pork, as pigs can eat virtually anything, and even poor people can raise them. It always was. It is easy to grow. While it may be risky, it can also be raised properly.

Even today this method of saving pork with salt, or in fat, or in other ways, exists, and can maintain a whole family for months. It is still practiced in many places. I have both seen and ate it and it is totally edible.

Gear88 said:

Do not apologize for what you said, as it was really said. Now this thing had the opportunity to be cleared. You did not mistake, it was what you read. You were misguided.

A lot of things about Hitler were never really known, and it wasn't supposed to be known either. Most of it is speculation, and that's great, and should be left as it is.

The thing that is for sure is that Hitler wasn't staying focused on some sort of fat pride diet, and that he was more interested on other and more important matters.

Even today the diet of kings like "King Harry" etc, is all secret. Their chefs are paid to lie and say that they eat this or that. They are put on contracts to not say anything, or they simply don't know.

There is this falsehood that European peasants were all vegan. Bread was the core of the diet and most people ate an entire loaf a day of it. But that was not the whole diet. Its the economy of food.

I think Muslims do not eat pork because they basically copied and pasted laws from jewish books.

Years after they forgot where do their halal laws really come from, they started making the rationalizations and making the shit up.

The Muslims don't eat pork because they have a story, can't remember exact details of it, but they believe their god punished some jews by transforming them into pigs.

hence the very similarity between pigs and humans lol lol, only if they (jews) were humans, but I am just sayin'...

sunrise said:
The Muslims don't eat pork because they have a story, can't remember exact details of it, but they believe their god punished some jews by transforming them into pigs.

hence the very similarity between pigs and humans lol lol, only if they (jews) were humans, but I am just sayin'...

So Mohammed's wife which was jewish has to be a pig then, and he was fucking an underage pig, since she was jewish?

The levels of intelligence there are too high for fathoming.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:

So Mohammed's wife which was jewish has to be a pig then, and he was fucking an underage pig, since she was jewish?

The levels of intelligence there are too high for fathoming.

I know, that's hilarious

Actually, i have lost weight and have better health since my actual diet is lacteo vegetarian and I consume fish once per week.

HP Mageson666 said:
Weston Price, mentioned in his work that person should eat animal products daily, he recommend meat once a day or one egg a day and dairy. And the rest of the diet being plant foods. This was back in the thirties. He healed a lot of people with diet. He also had to heal kids that where raised on vegan diets back then. Just dairy was enough to cure them on their physical problems. Veganism is from Christianity, and the Christian's were also promoting this diet. The "Seventh Day Adventists" promote veganism and vegetarianism for this reason. The studies done on them show the ones who eat fish thus meat are the healthiest of them all..... And the ones who are vegan are the worst off. Meat has important nutrients that the body requires. The vegetarian diet was only vegan but people started to add in animal products because they couldn't do veganism. Watson created veganism because he was trying to bring the vegetarian movement he was a member of back to its original doctrine of just a plant based diet..
[/quote]

what do you think of the recommended nutrient breakdowns? For a normal guy with an average life they recommend around 300g Carbs, 60g Fat, and only 50g protein. (not sure if this is the exact amounts as it varies for size, but the ratios break down similarly to this).

the carbs seem high to me if your not particularly active(but fair if performing a lot of workouts or work a labor intensive job, the fats really high, and protein very low. I feel to get that much fat per day you would have to go out of your way to get processed junk.

then there is the fitness aesthetics crowd which the trend is keto based diets, high fat and high protein(over 3x what is "recommended" with very low carbs. only green veggies as carbs. starchy carbs a major no no. i suspect these guys rely heavily on stimulants/drugs to even get through an hour dudebro workout and then lie around the rest of the day. eating mostly meat does give you that lethargic feeling someone else pointed out but I guess it is much more filling so lets these guys eat less while maintaining.

Cacique Satanás said:
Actually, i have lost weight and have better health since my actual diet is lacteo vegetarian and I consume fish once per week.

Race, physical condition, and then any personal tolerances have to be taken in consideration. There is no universal diet for all. This is just jewish bunk.

For example, other people can really have tremendous suffering from your diet. For you it works. Now, when you get down to the proper weight, it may no longer work, you may need to change. This is because our bodies and requirments can also change.

When one is 80 years old they can't be consuming triple cheeseburgers with a ton of salt on them.

I don't follow trends, I just try to eat my what great grandparents and before ate normally. That is what your most genetically suited towards in my opinion. I just have something to eat when I am hungry and get some exercise daily. And I go by what I feel I want at the time. You can go insane with all this, not to be rude, but what is the point to it?

We have to understand something... The diet industry is an industry and they need to create trends to make money and stay in business.

Gar said:
what do you think of the recommended nutrient breakdowns? For a normal guy with an average life they recommend around 300g Carbs, 60g Fat, and only 50g protein. (not sure if this is the exact amounts as it varies for size, but the ratios break down similarly to this).

the carbs seem high to me if your not particularly active(but fair if performing a lot of workouts or work a labor intensive job, the fats really high, and protein very low. I feel to get that much fat per day you would have to go out of your way to get processed junk.

then there is the fitness aesthetics crowd which the trend is keto based diets, high fat and high protein(over 3x what is "recommended" with very low carbs. only green veggies as carbs. starchy carbs a major no no. i suspect these guys rely heavily on stimulants/drugs to even get through an hour dudebro workout and then lie around the rest of the day. eating mostly meat does give you that lethargic feeling someone else pointed out but I guess it is much more filling so lets these guys eat less while maintaining.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cacique Satanás said:

Race, physical condition, and then any personal tolerances have to be taken in consideration. There is no universal diet for all. This is just jewish bunk.

For example, other people can really have tremendous suffering from your diet. For you it works. Now, when you get down to the proper weight, it may no longer work, you may need to change. This is because our bodies and requirments can also change.

When one is 80 years old they can't be consuming triple cheeseburgers with a ton of salt on them.

A perfect diet is a complex thing to create and we need self exploration in order to understand where we are lacking nutrients. For example: people with bone's issues should avoid high quantities of meat and include more calcium and magnesium from plants to their diets. Vitamin D is responsible for bone's health and Vitamin D is created out of calcium and phosphorus and there must exist higher quantities of calcium compared to phosphorus in order to consume a high quality but highly absorbable vitamin D. Animal products contain a lot of phosphorus compared to calcium so the amount of vitamin D is poor so you get vitamin D from plants instead.

I just eat a little meat once or twice per day and try to eat more vegetables. :Shrug: vegetables are really easy to cook and season.

I am suspicious of the claims of superior calcium from plants. Vegan's have to take calcium supplements despite eating greens all day for calcium.

HP Mageson666 said:
I am suspicious of the claims of superior calcium from plants. Vegan's have to take calcium supplements despite eating greens all day for calcium.
Some plants have the calcium atoms in them. But not in a molecular form that the body can actually process or use. So it doesn't matter how many of those leafs they eat or how much calcium is technically in them, it's like there isn't any calcium at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back