Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

28/March/2019: Message from Azazel

Xtians watching news:
"Thank God those natural disasters are happening, the end is near."

Also xtians, when natural disasters knock their door:
"Help God!! I still haven't won lottery to fulfill all my earthling desires!"

The-Goyim-Know.jpg

Oy shut it down!

All that stuff they want to do to shut down the internet to stop people from sharing things like the The Goyim Know memes, but those kaka bugs themselves are physically creating the biggest "The Goyim Know Shut It Down" meme for everybody to see. Even the dumb losers can see there's too many big twisty noses poking through this idea

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I'm reiterating that we've totally won. Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.

Azazel told me for those of us here who are with Satan, we will all be protected through this. He stated we must not be frightened or worry.

As for the state of the earth, it is so far gone, humanity will need help. The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them.

Azazel told me their technology is so far advanced; our best and most modern up to the date technology is archaic JUNK in comparison.

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

Those who are without will suffer. Try to reach as many as possible and wake them up regarding the hoax of Christianity. Everyone should be working on their aura of protection daily.

As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own. There will be seriously frightening and terrifying times coming. Know that those of us who agree with Satan and are dedicated to Him will have His protection.

The website still needs a lot of work.

To clean your aura, it is best to raise your energies first.

Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times. Push it through the floor.

Those of us who have been active in spiritual warfare will more than likely need help from a Demon.

After cleaning, affirm 3 times, visualizing and feeling your aura:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, destructive energy and thought forms directed at me and is immediately returning them to the senders.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Message from Hitler

https://youtu.be/Iuy44HHaA5M

Azazel told me to let everyone know there will be many very frightening and catastrophic events coming, especially regarding climate change and extreme weather. There will be serious and fiercely destructive storms, floods, earthquakes, fires and related.
It seems like horror movies are becoming a reality. How many people will die? This catastrophes will be mainly influenced by the planetary energies or will be created by the desperate jew with his tehnology to destroy us? Is no way to stop this?

Might be a dumb question but who is this anti-christ you speak of? Hitler?

Nikois666 said:
All I do is the Final RTR every night. I already have plans to empower myself after my eJEWcation, which will be over in 4 months.
Hail Satan!!
Do you ever sleep? Is not difficult to do a 5-10 minutes aura-protection meditation before or/and after sleep, isn't it? We don't have time anymore to play the "I'm to busy" game.

That is good news, its not surprising Islam is collapsing with the Final RTR. The box the Jews wear is designed to tie into the Kaba in Mecca. The Muslim's direct their prayers to that cube in Mecca which acts to materialize the energy into the physical. And the Jews connect into this with the Tefillin they wear, which is also made to look the same as its the microcosmic version of the same.

I noticed on some of the mirrors for black sun site rereading it myself and finding some interesting quotes. I noticed certain sections are gone with a disclaimer from Angelfire.

To clean your aura, it is best to raise your energies first.

Visualize a brilliant white-gold light from the top of your head, scanning your entire aura and soul, pushing dark dross down through your feet 3 times. Push it through the floor.

Those of us who have been active in spiritual warfare will more than likely need help from a Demon.

After cleaning, affirm 3 times, visualizing and feeling your aura:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, destructive energy and thought forms directed at me and is immediately returning them to the senders.

I've modified the affirmation to suit me first to add a plural to ies, in other words energies. And also a change in the affirmation tone it's a combination of returning curses and this one. Also I perform Returning curses prayer, returning curses energy ball command cleaning, and finally the second energy cleaning which you mention in the quote I quoted.

As for the affirmation...

"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energies directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.

I'm not sure if I SHOULD do it to thoughtforms. I know in returning curses and in the past it's been mentioned thoughtforms interact whether they are willful thoughtforms or simply some sort of behind the scenes unknowing creation by people generating them without appropriate knowledge on their creation. There CAN be positive thoughtforms but many should know there is more negative than positive.

HP Mageson666 said:
Something interesting in the ancient histories the Egyptians destroyed the Temple of Yahweh in the Jewish community on the Island of the lower Aswan region in the Nile in 410 BC. From what was mentioned the reason and way it was done the Egyptians where attempting to cleanse the Jewish thoughtform from existence. Just like the Greek Emperor's ordered Judaism to be destroyed by trying and make the Jews stop reading from the Torah to erase this thought form and the Romans banned the Torah readings for the same reason.

The Jewish Rabbi's warn that Satan will destroy the Jews by reversing the Torah which is the 22 Hebrew letters the Final RTR.

HPS Shannon said:
This is good news, especially in that in the soon to be future, we can start cleaning up and restoring the earth. It is very worrying at how the Jews have destroyed our ecosystem...

There is a sermon which I can't find from Maxine that might interest you in your eco-conscious mindset. She mentioned if and when such return of the Gods occur the environmental damage can be repaired in a period of 150-200 years give or take. I can't find the sermon but it mentions that the Gods do posses very advanced stuff that

Also you asked Maxine a while back:
RTR but for fixing the environment:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2321&p=13577&hilit=maxine+environment#p13577 H.P. Shannon: May years ago, I had this same concern and I emailed HPS Maxine about this and she told me that the gods will aid us in the repair of this world and that it will take anywhere between 1-200 years to fully get things straightened out as far as our earth and completely ridding every thing of the enemy...

Unfortunately I can't find the sermon Maxine wrote on the 150-200 year time period. Basically it was stating their advance technologies as well as some human ingenuity with certain information pass along can very well save the Earth shortly.

Judging from the sensation I got from reading it. It seems like it has to be a concerted effort and not simply sit back and let the Gods do all the work. Basically a lot of people are gonna get a swift boot up the ass and a big stick across the back of their head is the sensation I got.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:

Great news HP Maxine.
But I have a doubt, I only do Final RTR. I never did aura protection or any meditation, because of my eJEWcation and parents. Is Father Satan going to help me? I know this kind of looks selfish but honestly, my life actually became great after I came to JOS but I don't know if Father Satan or his Demons even know me. I do feel protected sometimes but again spiritually I'm at the same level as other people who know nothing about Father Satan. All I do is the Final RTR every night. I already have plans to empower myself after my eJEWcation, which will be over in 4 months.

Hail Satan!!

So you do not have 5 minutes a day to imagine some light around you and program it. But you do Final RTR.

We are supposed to also believe this?

Bad troll 2/10.

Ha ha,

He's not a troll because I've been in the exact same situation. But it is only a easy and quick meditation and I've been doing it for ages now and feel the better for it.

To answer his question. I do definitely believe I had help and assistance because of doing the RTR's.

But we need to do our bit for aura cleaning and protection. As well as meditation to advance spiritually, because the stronger we are individually the stronger our whole side is.

So Nikos666 I believe the Gods look out for you but you need to do some meditation now as well

I had a dream a while back. There was a storm ripping apart the town and bringing destruction. I was fearful I would be caught up in it. Yet, I have this giant tree in my backyard. Everyone always tells me if a big enough storm comes, it'll crush my house. But in my dream I was told by Father Satan not to worry. To look closer at the tree. I did and noticed the tree had magic all throughout it. It was protecting me, shielding my home from any dangers.
Sometimes the thoughts of "what ifs" arise but then I remember nothing seriously horrible has happened to me in situations where they definitely could have.
We are protected already, but we must help others awaken before it is too late.

Ive always been fascinated with the use of "Gaia" as Mother Earth a Goddess herself... As a child I was very anti-social, "introverted" water sign, and I had much more love for Nature than Humanity. Now ive changed and have more love for Satanic Humanity, but secondary is my beloved planet.

I hate walking down the road and breathing out fumes of pollution, seeing dirty roads blackened to shit, It is barely spring and the snow has just begun to melt and just the other day It felt like it was 100 degrees outside... I wish to skate down the road again without heaving for air every time I overexert myself. Just as our ancestors celebrated Pleiades "return" to Earth, I am deeply satisfied to hear that Mother Earth will begin to restore our planet, and Lady Maia Gaia will return and complete this restoration :D

I was once programmed to believe this means the "end of times", and im concerned my family members will fall into this Xian meme, but I see these things are necessary and we must steel our heart to those who have determined their own fate. I was once within the eye of a Hurricane and I know just how beautiful that something so destructive can be.

One of my first philosophies in life was that there was technically only two things, Chaos and Harmony, let Nature do her work, and we will do ours.

Nikois666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:
Great news HP Maxine.
But I have a doubt, I only do Final RTR. I never did aura protection or any meditation, because of my eJEWcation and parents. Is Father Satan going to help me? I know this kind of looks selfish but honestly, my life actually became great after I came to JOS but I don't know if Father Satan or his Demons even know me. I do feel protected sometimes but again spiritually I'm at the same level as other people who know nothing about Father Satan. All I do is the Final RTR every night. I already have plans to empower myself after my eJEWcation, which will be over in 4 months.

Hail Satan!!

So you do not have 5 minutes a day to imagine some light around you and program it. But you do Final RTR.

We are supposed to also believe this?

Bad troll 2/10.
HP. Hoodedcobra
I am not good at this, I am trying to become good but I get confused like you said "So you do not have 5 minutes a day to imagine some light around you and program it" Now I don't know what you mean by program it. I am not that good in english. And to be honest I am sometimes lazy, but I am trying to overcome it. Reading at night is not easy for me but I still try. I am also trying to improve my English first so that I don't make some big mistake by doing the meditations in wrong way. First way of contributing was to do RTR's, not only to contribute but I also want the enemy to lose.
But anyways HP Hoodedcobra, I think I found my answer :)

Bro what you need to do is take 15 and 15 minutes before and when you wake up, pretend to sleep, and do the meditations. Set your alarm and keep it on snooze at 15 minutes. Do what you have to do each morning and night. Also, when you have opportunity, put in some breathing exercises in.

It's really NOT hard. Do not make it hard for yourself and make excuses.

Just do it.

Isn't 2033 the 100th Anniversary of the day Hitler made the deal?

As for Islam, Azazel told me, the RTRs made so much impact, Islam will more than likely collapse on its own.

I did research on search before posting this. The only two statements I found were a sermon HP Mageson statement that the final RTR attacks farsi like the semitic farsi letter connected to Zain(Nazi...go figure) or Zayin. And a member stating anti-koranic rituals aren't needed as we are destroying the "root" judiasm which "kills" the weed being Pislam and Xtianity.

So does this mean anti-koranic rituals aren't needed?

Will there be other non-reversal rituals in the future similar to the W, P, & P ritual or 88/99 rituals? Basically Global coven rituals from our side and working more closely with the Gods in imprinting a better reality?

This message is big reward, to all of us, and those who suffered the efforts of heavy Spiritual warfare.

I know that the "time frame" isn't fixed...but 20 years from now will be 2039/2040.

So, the interesting thing is...what was happening just one century prior to that exact date, hmm?

If this isn't poetic justice, I don't know what is!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Rule of Acquisition number 34 - "War is good for business".
Oy shut it down!

All that stuff they want to do to shut down the internet to stop people from sharing things like the The Goyim Know memes, but those kaka bugs themselves are physically creating the biggest "The Goyim Know Shut It Down" meme for everybody to see. Even the dumb losers can see there's too many big twisty noses poking through this idea
I think I realised something else. I have said a few times that the jew slows things down so that it can be in control and so that it can keep control. The jew has to react to things and the way the Goyim go. There is a similarity with the greys, in that there is also a buffer time, a delay in the greys' reactions, as well. This must be something related to the computer being a slow idiot. One day, we'll make sure that the Computer says "no" while it is thinking about a response. The jew doesn't have time to think and react accordingly, so it is shitting itself and fecking-up.

Grin said:
Yes, Lord Führer Adolf Hitler AKA Pharaoh Ramses II.

Unfortunately I can't find the sermon Maxine wrote on the 150-200 year time period. Basically it was stating their advance technologies as well as some human ingenuity with certain information pass along can very well save the Earth shortly.
I remember this as well, it must have been on the old forums! ❤️
Then they got taken down, but by the sounds of things all the hard work and efforts of our HP's and our most dedicated Satanists is going to pay off big time because our Gods will be with us very soon and we'll have access to so much information that we probably couldn't even learn it all in a single human lifetime.

Walking 4-5 kilometers daily to the nearest woodland to do my meditations never seemed so satisfying as it does now ... Let's obliterate those inferior abominable (((maggots))) !!

Yes! This is really exciting news it made my day! 20 or so years is not that long in comparison from willing to wait lifetimes for the Gods come back ( Funny thing, I was thinking about Azazel for the past couple of days and he isn't really the one to pop up in my mind that often and then this was posted lol )
This is not the time to falter, get lazy and just wait for the Gods to return, this is actually the time to keep up the heat and make the Gods more proud of us than they already are! Let's do this! :D

I’m curious, who’s the antichrist? Is this Father Satan?

Freeminds6 said:

I’m curious, who’s the antichrist? Is this Father Satan?
He was Adolf Hitler in his most recent time on Earth, and in an earlier generation he was also Pharaoh Ramses The 2nd/Ramses The Great in Egypt. He may have also been somebody powerful and influential in other times in history, but I'm not sure about that. These are two of his incarnations on Earth that we're sure about.

FancyMancy said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Rule of Acquisition number 34 - "War is good for business".
Oy shut it down!

I think I realised something else. I have said a few times that the jew slows things down so that it can be in control and so that it can keep control. The jew has to react to things and the way the Goyim go. There is a similarity with the greys, in that there is also a buffer time, a delay in the greys' reactions, as well. This must be something related to the computer being a slow idiot. One day, we'll make sure that the Computer says "no" while it is thinking about a response. The jew doesn't have time to think and react accordingly, so it is shitting itself and fecking-up.

Grin said:
Yes, Lord Führer Adolf Hitler AKA Pharaoh Ramses II.

I learned years back just how valuable 1% can be, especially in a group of people, think about this, every RTR we do makes it that much easier for other Satanists to do RTRs, in return more RTRs will get completed and we will receive exponential growth...

Now you made me consider the effects the enemy is having in reverse, it has been stated that the enemy is playing damage control, but as you stated, its to the point they dont even know how to play damage control, so what comes next, lots of fumbles, fumbles that will guarantee victory for us, I know we all have great enjoyment watching the enemy fumble, so RTRs are just that much more satisfying, more Winz, more RTRz, more winz, the gods may show up in 20 years, but the final battles are being waged today.

This message is not simply a message, but a morale booster to complete this war in the coming months. I am sure come 4/20/2020 that people will be out in the streets celebrating Hitler's Bday :D

It seems with this message though, my aspirations seem to pale in comparison to what I could accomplish when the gods return... but today, I know what I can accomplish today, VICTORY!

Grin said:

Yes. Hitler. He achieved God-hood by completing His Magnum Opus in The bunker that He was found "dead"(?), Which He of course, faked.

Artanis said:
Grin said:

Yes. Hitler. He achieved God-hood by completing His Magnum Opus in The bunker that He was found "dead"(?), Which He of course, faked.
Re read your post please.

Btw. When this war is over, will ALL the souls who have died in the past and now(like some REAAALLY brainwashed fanatical Xians or muslims), get reincarnated?

While the JoS network features a lot of great websites, a Wiki/KB type of site is still missing. I'd be happy to contribute to such a resource with the scant free time I have. A JoS Wiki would be like a blend of Ascension Glossary and Metapedia.

Now that's some sweet news :) . So much blood has been shed so we can have this golden chance to end the jewish circus that has been going on for so long on earth. Let's keep the fire raging, and purge this planet from jewry and it's programs. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do people and souls who pray aka channel psychic energy 24/7 for all of humans to die and get plague on them for "Disobedience" to ((("god"))) seem like beings who will not suffer? Is this not what they have been sowing for CENTURIES and CENTURIES? The majority of suffering of humanity is jew inflicted, and self-inflicted.

They are digging their own hole. Those of them who are deep in with the enemy tried to damn all of humanity. It's only sensible many of them will get damned. Those who awake and change ways will save themselves from this fate.

All humanity has been doing such as billions of Muslims and millions of retarded mentally ill xians who 24/7, all they do is pray on a rock for the 'final days' and feed a thoughform of death. Does that sound about like it's gonna go good for them when what they created falls on their head?

We are already "Helping" them even if it is undeserved. As for those who want to jump into the volcano, then they SHOULD. All the mass destruction they have been feeding for close to 20 centuries, let it just fall upon them, so that things can clear up.

For any species which is serious about surviving, such misuse of mental, spiritual, and life force is deadly and absurd. The Christians want hurricanes, destruction, the "Final Days". They have been programmed like cattle to attract this reality. This harms and destroys or kills innocents all the time. This is dangerous misuse of spiritual energy.

The only reason we aren't all flattened as a planet is because of the Gods in the first place, and their assistance. The earth has been going fast forward into Borg state collapse.

With that being said, "Humanity" cannot be shitting on their potty until eternity, and them cleaning our diapers. They have been cleaning enough diapers. It is time for 'humanity' to take responsibility or just get ruined.

For about 15 to 20 centuries, humanity has been following sick, deadly programs. We are lucky to not have died. This happened because of interventions of the Gods through our history. When the truth is revealed, as it does, people will be left with a choice, either change or just reap what you sowed.

People who misuse and want to destroy this planet will by default and by their own hand be destroyed. Is this hard for people to ingest? For the enemy it doesn't appear to be hard at all to pray 24/7 for universal suffering. How much energy has been raised by so many only to destroy this earth?

One is bound to suffer if they self create it. The Gods aren't gonna scoop all of their crap, they will have to experience it for themselves.

We have nothing to do with this.

I’m worried that before the gods arrival, the enemy would start a Great War here on earth causing it to be close to obliterated.. im worried we would have to leave earth and start again, on a new planet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bro what you need to do is take 15 and 15 minutes before and when you wake up, pretend to sleep, and do the meditations. Set your alarm and keep it on snooze at 15 minutes. Do what you have to do each morning and night. Also, when you have opportunity, put in some breathing exercises in.

It's really NOT hard. Do not make it hard for yourself and make excuses.

Just do it.

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra, I am going to do it from now.

Personal Growth said:
Ha ha,

He's not a troll because I've been in the exact same situation. But it is only a easy and quick meditation and I've been doing it for ages now and feel the better for it.

To answer his question. I do definitely believe I had help and assistance because of doing the RTR's.

But we need to do our bit for aura cleaning and protection. As well as meditation to advance spiritually, because the stronger we are individually the stronger our whole side is.

So Nikos666 I believe the Gods look out for you but you need to do some meditation now as well.

It is a relief to hear that, I will definitely do aura cleaning and protection with RTR now. :)
Lydia said:
v

Make sure to clean your aura and chakras, and do an aura of protection, at least once every day. These only take a few minutes.

Basic cleaning and protecting:
Clean: http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
Protect: http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Additional cleaning and protecting:
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

I already know about the Meditation page, but thanks for sharing this.
But is there any chart on how to do the meditaions in order? like a program? or is the meditation page already in order? Thanks :)

The Alchemist7 said:
Do you ever sleep? Is not difficult to do a 5-10 minutes aura-protection meditation before or/and after sleep, isn't it? We don't have time anymore to play the "I'm to busy" game.
I do sleep but I have to hide from my parents, my family is not christian but they have heard about Satan through movies and books and of course social media, which shows Father Satan as evil. so I have to wait for them to fully sleep. Also, in my country eJEWcation is everything for people, if someone doesn't get good grades, his/her parents take away things which they think are the cause of bad grades.
But now I am going to do the meditations, because the time coming ahead will be extreme.

TimberWolf said:

While the JoS network features a lot of great websites, a Wiki/KB type of site is still missing. I'd be happy to contribute to such a resource with the scant free time I have. A JoS Wiki would be like a blend of Ascension Glossary and Metapedia.

We are planning on this too, aside many other things. It can't just manifest out of the ether. These things cannot be rushed or be done senselessly. We will update you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TimberWolf said:

We are planning on this too, aside many other things. It can't just manifest out of the ether. These things cannot be rushed or be done senselessly. We will update you.
HP hooded cobra your really doing a great job for us,may Satan bless you

It would be nice to get the exact sources of the rabbis' claims that the reversal of Torah/Hebrew alphabet keeps ripping the Jewtrix apart. This is one of the most fundamentally important things, after all. I've performed a RTR maybe dozen times by now(yes, I'm pretty new here) and haven't experienced it to be anyhow special...

Also, if/when the kikes lose control of the surface societies, what are the hostile ET's going to do? Will they flee the planet or are they going to remain in hidden hibernation underground for another aeon?

I'm curious on to where we can find the medications and rituals, when I try to go to the website joyofsatan it seems like it has been taken down, I'm homeless now due to a person I though was a friend stabbing me in the back and need to better my aura cleansing and chakra cleanings and evocations but cant remember the meditations off the top of my head.

Nikademus3 said:
I'm curious on to where we can find the medications and rituals, when I try to go to the website joyofsatan it seems like it has been taken down, I'm homeless now due to a person I though was a friend stabbing me in the back and need to better my aura cleansing and chakra cleanings and evocations but cant remember the meditations off the top of my head.

Here is a pdf for if you have a device:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160507003805/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf

The Website itself:

www.joyofsatan.com

"The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them."

Out of this entire sermon this is what stuck me the most. This is an extremely blunt statement and it has me extremely excited and very thrilled. High Priestess Maxine, are you saying that the gods returning to this earth in less than 30 years is defiantly set in stone?. In my head I'm trying not to freak-out with excitement. I want to know if the gods are most defiantly going to be here with the Anti-Christ in as little as thirty years? Or, if their are factors that could cause them to be late? as in are their things that could cause them to be 5 years late? 10 years late? 20 years late?

Is less than thirty years set in stone?

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler, out Anti-Christ

"The Gods are coming back, but this won't happen yet for another 20 some years or so. Our Antichrist will be coming back with them."

Out of this entire sermon this is what stuck me the most. This is an extremely blunt statement and it has me extremely excited and very thrilled. High Priestess Maxine, are you saying that the gods returning to this earth in less than 30 years is defiantly set in stone?. In my head I'm trying not to freak-out with excitement. I want to know if the gods are most defiantly going to be here with the Anti-Christ in as little as thirty years? Or, if their are factors that could cause them to be late? as in are their things that could cause them to be 5 years late? 10 years late? 20 years late?

Is less than thirty years set in stone?

Hail Satan

Heil Hitler, out Anti-Christ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back