Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Got really bad last night please help me understand something

Catalincata94

I was like in a panic and didn't know what to do and had a feling of letting go of SS and was like paralyzed partiality by beliefs.
Before yesterday the voice started talking to me again in the begining it tricked me to think i'm talking to 2 Demons and i belived it for almoust half a day it always told me what to do and what to believe how its right to do the things i do and the first thing negative was that i keept talking stupid stuff to the voice and asking much like i couldn't stop talking to it, but yeah coudnt stop talking to it (i was talking to it also when i was meditating) so i asked that we speak less because i dont like it and it told me like "but you need to make friends with us widouth us you can't advance and for that you need to speak to us" "it's nothing bad if you talk more." And asked why can't i stop talking to them and it told me " you can't stop talking to us because your soul knows that if it talks to us and asks us it will know more"
So and asked also about the doubts about the voice that it may be an enemy or that it's a schizophfenia and it answered me all the doubts i had...
When i realized that this is not right that i cant stop talking i started to get out of their grasp if it was an enemy or just in my mind (that's what i want to understand if this is a schizophrenia thing or the enemies that's why i need help for)
The voice doesn't speak to me right now just some times and mostly it tries to change what i believe and tell me other thing like i got a thought "I'm for Satan" and it tells me "yeah thats why you tried to kill your self to go to them" it sad it in such a way that i dont have right like i disobeyed him by tring to kill my self. I know now i shoudn't have done it but back then the voice tricked me in to believing that im from their world (from Satan's world) and that i should go back...
So yeah i almoust die because i listened to that voice.
It tell's me that "yeah thats why you tried to kill your self to go to them"
But the voice it self tricked me to do that...
It like always tries to make me think that i'm wrong.
So i got in panic and paralyzed because i thought that i mai be doing something wrong. It was night and i had to do my meditations and i was tired but and i thought that "I'm tired and i should only be doing the important meditations and leave the rest" because i know that is should not meditate if im tired so and the voice told me to do it because this way it wont go well with me but i said like "i tired i soudnt be doing meditations if im tired" the voice "but you aren't that tired, do all of them" and i again no because its not right to do it if im tired people said it on the forum... i also want to do all of them but at the same time not and also thought that well i could be doing the fundamenta meditation so to get rid of tiredness but didnt really wanted and also that i had doubt that it mai not work so it was hard like i was in a confusion and not wanthing to do a wrong thing. Like if i force my self and do to many things or i think the belief that if i do meditations when I'm tired i will eventually not be interested in doing the meditations any more or just simply not wanting to do it because i did to much.
So i need to know what this is, it an enemi or just in my mind?
Also the voice alerts me like "hei this thought you supposed it dont supose anything because you know why" the nordics may put me in a bad situations...
And i think that yes i have somethimes thoughts of supposing.

The gods themselves when communicating with us never advocate anything self-destructive or negative. So use that as a tool of absolute discernment for yourself from enemies and use that discernment to abolish and ignore enemies infiltrating your mind. And when I mean ignore, I mean not let it occur, but rather don't let it sink in or have doubts.

You've been here for a while so I think you probably already know the many ways to deal with a situation like this. Also double down on your AoP, shits getting intense.

Catalincata94 said:

From what I can tell, as I've suggested many things to you already that either aren't yet working for you or you simply have not devoted enough to them, is that in this situation what will help you most is education. The more we know and understand the less the enemy or even our own mind can manipulate us with doubts and false information, which means the less 'influence' or 'control' these voices will have on you.

It is human nature to question and be skeptical and with such questions and skepticism there can be doubt and even fear for what is true and what isn't, this is normal. I will first refer you to these sermons from HP Maxine, these are snippets of information on basic things such as 'patience', 'what is evilness?', 'secrets' 'free thought', etc, just fun little 'info cards' on the little things we don't pay much attention to. I also strongly recommend you go through our Exposing Christianity page as reading through these will bring to clarity more truths about the enemy which will help remove doubts through understanding and knowledge. There is also of course Satan's Library which is basically the academic hoards of in-depth information from as many sources as possible from little things to huge things. I recommend you look through these whether you choose to skim through them, just look at the ones that interest you, or go through each and every one - it's up to you.

Now of course here on the forums you can ask as many questions as your heart desires and we will answer them to the best of our abilities. I'm going to clarify here some of the things you'd said and hope that this information will help put you at some ease so you can continue advancing unhindered.

Responding to the voices: It's difficult to master our thoughts and if you've ever had a song stuck in your head to the point that it frustrates you yet you can't seem to stop it, then you know what I mean. You're not being mind-controlled to talk back, there isn't some hocus pocus spell on you that is forcing you to respond, our thoughts from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall asleep are in a constant active cycle of filler noise.

Even when there is nothing to think about in total silence, your mind will seem to 'think' of things for you, it's practically automatic and the average person has little to no control over it. This is why void meditation takes years and years to master and why it's one of the hardest and most frustrating things to accomplish, because even though we silence our minds and try to shut out our thoughts, words or questions will seemingly force themselves into our heads where we seem to think or say things in our heads without any control.

This happens to all of us, even me. Because all our lives we've been taught to think, and our brains are unfamiliar with true silence. When someone says or does something the logic part of our mind can't seem to shut up and it literally feels like somebody else is talking for us because we know that we ourselves didn't say it. So even though you yourself are not responding to these voices, a tiny voice in the back of your mind that you seem to have no control over will respond. And no this is not some 'inner desire' from your soul at all. It's not some secret wanting in your subconscious, it's your brain interpreting something and reacting without your consent, just like how when you pinch your arm you can't stop your nerves from responding to not feel pain. We can learn the ability to do so, but just like with total void meditation or even telekinesis, it is something very, very advanced that will take patience, power and practice.

The lies they are telling you: A real demon would never force you to converse with them. If you respectfully told them you didn't want to talk to them at that moment, they will leave you be and they won't question why or encourage you to keep doing so. They won't give some 'reason' to keep talking like 'Oh but you need to, I can see that you do', no, they will leave you be and only return if you call upon them or if you have told them when you would be willing to talk again.

They are respectful and will not put us through needless suffering, nor would they ever get in the way of our advancement or meditations. They would also never say anything like "Oh but you did this and this in the past, you deserve to be put through this" or "You've made mistakes and you can't fix them without us personally getting involved". We also do not necessarily need the demons or gods to advance, as the ability to do so is already within us, we only need knowledge to do so which we can find on the JoS website for ourselves. The demons are there for guidance and teaching and only when we ask for it or accept it at any time if you have a close bond with that demon. They are available when we need them, but they would never tell you to rely on them for everything. Our goal is to eventually become independent enough to handle things for ourselves, they help us reach that point, not do the opposite.

Death: Never, NEVER, under ANY circumstances or any situation whatsoever would one of the gods or demons ever tell you to kill yourself. In death without a physical body we cannot advance, we cannot do anything to further Satan's cause, we are essentially useless until we reincarnate. Our fight is here on Earth, alive on the physical realm with a physical body, that's why all of the souls devoted to Satan have been reincarnated, because we are meant to be agents here on the ground.

People who have died and are on the astral find it to be insurmountably boring. You can't experience the pleasures of eating, you can't sleep, you can't experience the feeling of satiating thirst with a drink, you can't move anything on the physical realm at all without wasting huge amounts of energy and being advanced enough, you can't feel the rain or the sun on your skin, you can't feel the breeze of a gentle wind, you can't really do much of anything. Plus with reincarnation you have to deal with the process of growing up and learning everything all over again, wasting precious years. And chances are no, you will not be able to see the gods or demons anyway as they will quite a lot of times be unavailable or 'not here at the moment', in the very same way that we can't see or have them visit us all the time here on Earth; it's why when you try to summon a demon for the first time to not be disappointed if they don't immediately show up because they may not be available at that time.

Exhaustion: Satan and the gods fully understand when you are too tired or exhausted to do meditations and would never force you to expend energy you don't yet have to do them as when we are exhausted our physical and/or astral energy levels are low and if we spend that energy we may end up doing more harm than good. The lightbody runs on energy, it needs that energy to function properly and do what it needs to do to continue existing.

This is why the enemy is all about 'not doing anything' or 'doing too much' such as working people half to death with low paying jobs, because it expends our astral energy which gets lesser and lesser over lifetimes if we don't meditate to take in more energy on a daily basis. Things like the foundation meditation and yoga are vital for keeping our energy levels high. There's no guilt in not doing something because you're legit too tired to muster the energy to do so, it's not being 'lazy' unless you're just not doing it because you'd rather play games or watch a movie. You also don't have to overdo anything too, if you're tired you can make the meditation easier to do. So if you're vibrating RAUM, you can do it 8 times or 16 times instead of say 64 for example.

Enemy or Mind: And finally determining which is which is not entirely easy, but with education it may be something you can figure out on your own. It's not always going to be just one thing or the other, it can also be a mixture of both enemy and just your mind. With all this confusion you're going through right now, I'd say it's best to keep your cards straight and don't pay much attention to either. The enemy is full of lies and the mind can be just as unreliable. What you need to focus on is educating yourself on the forums, our website and the links I have provided. Satan is all about knowledge and knowledge is power. When I was a kid and new to the ministries the enemy would try and fill me with doubt and fear, but it's been so many years and with all the information I've learned and the experiences I've had, I simply know and understand too much that their garbage can't affect me, because I know the truths and facts. You too should try and reach this point.

Zygisrko said:
The gods themselves when communicating with us never advocate anything self-destructive or negative. So use that as a tool of absolute discernment for yourself from enemies and use that discernment to abolish and ignore enemies infiltrating your mind. And when I mean ignore, I mean not let it occur, but rather don't let it sink in or have doubts.

You've been here for a while so I think you probably already know the many ways to deal with a situation like this. Also double down on your AoP, shits getting intense.

About the doubts.
I'm asking my self if im having doubts and the voice sais "im having doubts" and i ask what doubts it says someting about the enemies that they are attaking me... i cant remenber more i forgot it. Bro is it posible that the enemies block or remove my memories?
Yeah it's hard to acknowledge but its true i'm having doubts they may do something to me or i will do something to me because of them.
Many times it tells me that it's Satan and that i should leave the ss and that something like i cant be an ss. I'm asking my self is its true i cant be an ss? It says yeah and i ask why because im week it says. But i may be alittle week but that doesnt mean that i cant be strong.
Its like it tries to make me believe something else. Thats why it always tells me things, what to do ,what to believe.
I cant stop it to shut up.
And im doing the void but it takes along time to get a hang of it but untill then what will hapen if its this bad? I need help.

Zygisrko said:

Most of the time im doing what it says and cant really stop that and im serious and again it tries to say things so that i say things to you guys to make me leave, it says things like "fuck it if they dont help me i will leave." I dont want to leave.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:
About the free thought how can someone have free thought if someone is constantly telling you what to believe puting thoughts in your mind?

"Responding to the voices: It's difficult to master our thoughts and if you've ever had a song stuck in your head to the point that it frustrates you yet you can't seem to stop it, then you know what I mean. You're not being mind-controlled to talk back, there isn't some hocus pocus spell on you that is forcing you to respond, our thoughts from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall asleep are in a constant active cycle of filler noise."

So you say it can't be to control someone to do what you or the one that controls wants?

Back before i dedicated myself i lerned a manipulation technique with the thought
Sending thoughts/commands to someone directly in their head/mind, and what do you think happened?
He did exactly as i said
So i know exactly that it can be done to make someone do what the sender commands
If that guy did exactly as i wanted him to do, he did it right in front of me that means you can also do it to make someone talk back to you. What do you say to this?

"Even when there is nothing to think about in total silence, your mind will seem to 'think' of things for you, it's practically automatic and the average person has little to no control over it. This is why void meditation takes years and years to master and why it's one of the hardest and most frustrating things to accomplish, because even though we silence our minds and try to shut out our thoughts, words or questions will seemingly force themselves into our heads where we seem to think or say things in our heads without any control."
Bro if void meditation needs years of practice what do i do and what will happen until i master it, if now in the begining i feel like giving up listening to it like 1000 thimes to fucking leave ss how much will i be able to resist to that bullcrab of idea if it continues to tell me that? If i remember corectly Maxine said something that there is a point when someone gives up if someone tries to convince another to do something (gives up and listens).

"And no this is not some 'inner desire' from your soul at all. It's not some secret wanting in your subconscious, it's your brain interpreting something and reacting without your consent, just like how when you pinch your arm you can't stop your nerves from responding to not feel pain. We can learn the ability to do so, but just like with total void meditation or even telekinesis, it is something very, very advanced that will take patience, power and practice."
Subcounscious=left brain the subcounscious is the brain or one part of the brain and it controls what we believe, what we do or behave and pretty much everithing in the body
I did once program my subconscious to do a thing to get rid of premature ejaculation/longer sex but wasnt permanent im pretty sure because the affirmations where wrong, it was a vid on yt before dedicating.

"The lies they are telling you: A real demon would never force you to converse with them. If you respectfully told them you didn't want to talk to them at that moment, they will leave you be and they won't question why or encourage you to keep doing so. They won't give some 'reason' to keep talking like 'Oh but you need to, I can see that you do', no, they will leave you be and only return if you call upon them or if you have told them when you would be willing to talk again."

Yes but what if my mind talks on its own and calls the demon widouth me wanting doesnt this create a vicious circle?
I believe from the begining that i talked to a demon.
Every thing was a normal talk till i asked the voice that i would like to go to them and to take me there to them. I dont know why i wanted that but i insisted that i go there that they take me there.
They said no but i kept asking like wanting them to change their minds but didnt worken then after a time they or the voice told me that im from there and that i was here to learn and its time to return and the only way was to die, i decided to suuicide myself and afther i stabed my self in the left chest the voice told me that no i shoudnt have done that .. but now the voice told me that it was all the time a demon they made a revenge on me because i insisted and tried to make them take me there and i got to serious about what they told me that im from there (their world,) the voice said it didnt wanted me to end up stabing myself. But yeah it cant be the demons because when i asked if they are on Satan's side they said no.

"People who have died and are on the astral find it to be insurmountably boring. You can't experience the pleasures of eating, you can't sleep, you can't experience the feeling of satiating thirst with a drink, you can't move anything on the physical realm at all without wasting huge amounts of energy and being advanced enough, you can't feel the rain or the sun on your skin, you can't feel the breeze of a gentle wind, you can't really do much of anything. Plus with reincarnation you have to deal with the process of growing up and learning everything all over again, wasting precious years. And chances are no, you will not be able to see the gods or demons anyway as they will quite a lot of times be unavailable or 'not here at the moment', in the very same way that we can't see or have them visit us all the time here on Earth; it's why when you try to summon a demon for the first time to not be disappointed if they don't immediately show up because they may not be available at that time"
Why can't we see them on the astral?

"Exhaustion: Satan and the gods fully understand when you are too tired or exhausted to do meditations and would never force you to expend energy you don't yet have to do them as when we are exhausted our physical and/or astral energy levels are low and if we spend that energy we may end up doing more harm than good. The lightbody runs on energy, it needs that energy to function properly and do what it needs to do to continue existing."
But if im tried and the thought/voice keeps naging me that i must do the meditation working because this is the time i sad i will do it if not i wont have discipline and wont be able to advance, what do i do? go to sleep and do it when waking up? When i tried to do the fundation meditation it didnt work... so well... dont even know if it works o.o
Im doing fundation meditation daily in the morning

A question outside the subject. Is it posible to damage you central nervous sistem if you inale to much energy?
Im asking this because once in the begining i inhaled alot of energy and then felt like dying.
So now i only inhale 5 inhalations because i'm thinking that my cns is damaged also because i inhaled alot back than and because of the treatement i took because for a time i coudnt fell the energy when i inhaled it during the treatement now i feel it when inhaling it but not really afther many inhalations.

And i know this "doing nothing and doing to much"
In the begining i did like nothing and now a week before i did to much thing but the sermons of hp HoodedCobra helped me understand that it is dangerous if i do to many spiritual things per day.
I did too many things because the voice told me if not i will have problems etc it says.

"You also don't have to overdo anything too, if you're tired you can make the meditation easier to do. So if you're vibrating RAUM, you can do it 8 times or 16 times instead of say 64 for example."
You mean if im tired i do less vibrations when doing the working even if i started with like 54 and then when im tired i do 36 vibrations?

"Enemy or Mind: And finally determining which is which is not entirely easy, but with education it may be something you can figure out on your own. It's not always going to be just one thing or the other, it can also be a mixture of both enemy and just your mind. With all this confusion you're going through right now, I'd say it's best to keep your cards straight and don't pay much attention to either. The enemy is full of lies and the mind can be just as unreliable. What you need to focus on is educating yourself on the forums, our website and the links I have provided. Satan is all about knowledge and knowledge is power. When I was a kid and new to the ministries the enemy would try and fill me with doubt and fear, but it's been so many years and with all the information I've learned and the experiences I've had, I simply know and understand too much that their garbage can't affect me, because I know the truths and facts. You too should try and reach this point."

I will keep on learning. When i learn on the forum or satanic stuffs the voice very rarely interferes with me.

So i also want to say that i recited the prayer to Satan that you made for me and it worked but now the voice reappeared o.o and back then the voice disapeared like 90%

Bro what if i'm just halucinating and just having schizophrenia, what do you think do i have it?
I also have muscular contractions somethimes whe the voice speaks, others with schizophrenia also mentioned this muscular contractions.

Catalincata94 said:
I need help.

Not really, you're fine.

Honestly sounds like you're being leeched by a malific enity, read up on this page:
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

[url=http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html said:
Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"]Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.

it's most likely an enemy spirit, thought-forms are also highly probable, ensure that you're doing return curses 1 & 2

You need to stop worrying, they can't really do shit unless you let them.
Thoughts of self-harm, suicide and victimization etc are all external and are from the enemy, when you realize this it's going to make things easier.

You've got noting to worry about if you're an dedicated SS, Satan always looks out for us and they can't really do shit unless you allow them too,
there's no reason for you to panic either, worrying and panicking wears down the mind, making it easier for these entities to mess with you.
and in fact, they want you to worry and panic, just be calm and relaxed.

If you truly are worried you can always ask Satan for help.

Honestly though, you need to ground yourself more and stop giving attention to the enemy, do you have a hobby or something, traveling is also good alternative.
Void meditation is good and a must, but I doubt you can do it all day, go have fun somewhere, I play video games to past the time, I like RTS games, the large amounts of mirco management keeps my mind stimulated and focused.

Lastly, besides not panicking don’t doubt yourself either, I’m assuming you do AOP and aura cleaning, but it honestly sounds like you can’t concentrate for shit, if you’re doing a large AOP working then you’re most likely wasting that energy, and some entities may leech of it since you seem give them so much attention, energy is directed where the mind is focused, so stay focused on yourself and the gods.
Even the basic AOP on JOS works quite well, just don’t doubt yourself and do a working that’s long enough for you concentrate through it, bigger is not always better in this case where you can’t concentrate.

Catalincata94 said:
Zygisrko said:

Most of the time im doing what it says and cant really stop that and im serious and again it tries to say things so that i say things to you guys to make me leave, it says things like "fuck it if they dont help me i will leave." I dont want to leave.
Just chiming in.
If it gets bad to the point where you cannot control it anymore, you need to find some way to clear your mind. In the event that traditional void meditation does not work for you, there are other methods you can try.
Void Meditation is all about focus. Focusing on one single thing, and nothing else. So if it doesn't work for you to try and focus on not thinking about anything, or trying to focus on some dot on the wall, then you can try other things instead. For example, vibrating a simple mantra of your choice, over and over again, while focusing only on the mantra itself, can have great effects. I would recommend "Satanama" for this purpose. Just lie down (or sit, if that's more comfortable for you), and vibrate 'Satanama' over and over again. For several minutes. There's no need to count here. Just vibrate it over and over, slowly. Let it sink into you. Focus on nothing else.
When you're done doing this for atleast several minutes, your mind will be calm and clear. You can then state a simple affirmation like "In a positive and healthy way for me, I always have full control over my mind and thoughts." or something like that. Just give it a try.
Hope this helps you in some way :)

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Zygisrko said:

Just chiming in.
If it gets bad to the point where you cannot control it anymore, you need to find some way to clear your mind. In the event that traditional void meditation does not work for you, there are other methods you can try.
Void Meditation is all about focus. Focusing on one single thing, and nothing else. So if it doesn't work for you to try and focus on not thinking about anything, or trying to focus on some dot on the wall, then you can try other things instead. For example, vibrating a simple mantra of your choice, over and over again, while focusing only on the mantra itself, can have great effects. I would recommend "Satanama" for this purpose. Just lie down (or sit, if that's more comfortable for you), and vibrate 'Satanama' over and over again. For several minutes. There's no need to count here. Just vibrate it over and over, slowly. Let it sink into you. Focus on nothing else.
When you're done doing this for atleast several minutes, your mind will be calm and clear. You can then state a simple affirmation like "In a positive and healthy way for me, I always have full control over my mind and thoughts." or something like that. Just give it a try.
Hope this helps you in some way :)

Dont know if i can do it i already doing 2 workings and an rtr
And started last night two afirmations
"My mind is always calm"
And
"Im always in control of my mind"

Is it too much?
Or i should have started those two afirmations afthe the workings?

Catalincata94 said:
Zygisrko said:

Your listening to your thoughts too much, just ignore it and do some pranyama to calm down and go into a trance. It sounds like your panicking from your own thoughts and making it worse by considering it. Also read HP HoodedCobras latest sermon https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18556

If its a malicious entity, then perform the banishing ritual and relax. Another way to find out if its an entity is to visualize and feel like your entire being is covered in ether (looks like UV light). If the thoughts disappear then, like I mentioned in my earlier post, use it as a tool of absolute discernment.

Zygisrko said:
Catalincata94 said:
Zygisrko said:

Your listening to your thoughts too much, just ignore it and do some pranyama to calm down and go into a trance. It sounds like your panicking from your own thoughts and making it worse by considering it. Also read HP HoodedCobras latest sermon https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18556

If its a malicious entity, then perform the banishing ritual and relax. Another way to find out if its an entity is to visualize and feel like your entire being is covered in ether (looks like UV light). If the thoughts disappear then, like I mentioned in my earlier post, use it as a tool of absolute discernment.
I did banishing ritual 2 times nothing happened
I did the enther before and now but can't vizualize right i dont see it clearly but it spoke even with ether but maybe i didn't visualize good enough.

It also speaks to me with meanings and how do you ignore it if you know what they say if i try to ignore it, i get the thought that if i ignore it will program me to do what i heard o.o
It's always something to get my attention.
I cant enter a trance with this lack of control im focusing on getting control now with some afirmations for calming and control over my mind
I affirm them before sleep.

I dont believe them that the Gods advocates something self destructive and negative but if i say that then it says we are the enemy or another time, an illness.

Catalincata94 said:

There was that they, the enemy can't do shit to me if i dont allow it too but in the begining i alowed the voice (believing it was someone from our side) to do something to me because they tricked me in to believing that i have a problem and that they will fix it and they said that i need to sleep for that so i allowed it and was going to sleep and when i woke up i had muscular contractions when it spoke to me and still having it and it distracts my attention o.o what can i do about it?
And i think they are doing this muscular contraction like they have some access to my brain or subcounscious. And i didnt thought that they can do that but no, with an even bigger muscular contraction than normal they said yes we can.

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
I need help.

Not really, you're fine.

Honestly sounds like you're being leeched by a malific enity, read up on this page:
http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

[url=http://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html said:
Dealing With Unwanted Entities[/url]"]Spirits can be unwelcome intruders. Unlike other religions, Satanism exposes us to many different experiences, so that we may become strong, knowledgeable, independent, and confident in our own abilities. Outsiders who have little or no experience with the astral are completely at the mercy of any entities they may encounter, because of a lack of knowledge, preparation, and experience.

it's most likely an enemy spirit, thought-forms are also highly probable, ensure that you're doing return curses 1 & 2

Thoughts of self-harm, suicide and victimization etc are all external and are from the enemy, when you realize this it's going to make things easier.

You've got noting to worry about if you're an dedicated SS, Satan always looks out for us and they can't really do shit unless you allow them too,
there's no reason for you to panic either, worrying and panicking wears down the mind, making it easier for these entities to mess with you.

Honestly though, you need to ground yourself more and stop giving attention to the enemy, do you have a hobby or something, traveling is also good alternative.
Void meditation is good and a must, but I doubt you can do it all day, go have fun somewhere, I play video games to past the time, I like RTS games, the large amounts of mirco management keeps my mind stimulated and focused.

Lastly, besides not panicking don’t doubt yourself either, I’m assuming you do AOP and aura cleaning, but it honestly sounds like you can’t concentrate for shit, if you’re doing a large AOP working then you’re most likely wasting that energy, and some entities may leech of it since you seem give them so much attention, energy is directed where the mind is focused, so stay focused on yourself and the gods.
Even the basic AOP on JOS works quite well, just don’t doubt yourself and do a working that’s long enough for you concentrate through it, bigger is not always better in this case where you can’t concentrate.
Thanks bro. I didn't read that sermon untill now it was helpful!

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
I need help.

Not really, you're fine.

I've read that page but i didn't understand this "Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." This "and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." Does than also mean not doing meditations???

Catalincata94 said:
I was like in a panic and didn't know what to do and had a feling of letting go of SS and was like paralyzed partiality by beliefs.
Before yesterday the voice started talking to me again in the begining it tricked me to think i'm talking to 2 Demons and i belived it for almoust half a day it always told me what to do and what to believe how its right to do the things i do and the first thing negative was that i keept talking stupid stuff to the voice and asking much like i couldn't stop talking to it, but yeah coudnt stop talking to it (i was talking to it also when i was meditating) so i asked that we speak less because i dont like it and it told me like "but you need to make friends with us widouth us you can't advance and for that you need to speak to us" "it's nothing bad if you talk more." And asked why can't i stop talking to them and it told me " you can't stop talking to us because your soul knows that if it talks to us and asks us it will know more"
So and asked also about the doubts about the voice that it may be an enemy or that it's a schizophfenia and it answered me all the doubts i had...
When i realized that this is not right that i cant stop talking i started to get out of their grasp if it was an enemy or just in my mind (that's what i want to understand if this is a schizophrenia thing or the enemies that's why i need help for)
The voice doesn't speak to me right now just some times and mostly it tries to change what i believe and tell me other thing like i got a thought "I'm for Satan" and it tells me "yeah thats why you tried to kill your self to go to them" it sad it in such a way that i dont have right like i disobeyed him by tring to kill my self. I know now i shoudn't have done it but back then the voice tricked me in to believing that im from their world (from Satan's world) and that i should go back...
So yeah i almoust die because i listened to that voice.
It tell's me that "yeah thats why you tried to kill your self to go to them"
But the voice it self tricked me to do that...
It like always tries to make me think that i'm wrong.
So i got in panic and paralyzed because i thought that i mai be doing something wrong. It was night and i had to do my meditations and i was tired but and i thought that "I'm tired and i should only be doing the important meditations and leave the rest" because i know that is should not meditate if im tired so and the voice told me to do it because this way it wont go well with me but i said like "i tired i soudnt be doing meditations if im tired" the voice "but you aren't that tired, do all of them" and i again no because its not right to do it if im tired people said it on the forum... i also want to do all of them but at the same time not and also thought that well i could be doing the fundamenta meditation so to get rid of tiredness but didnt really wanted and also that i had doubt that it mai not work so it was hard like i was in a confusion and not wanthing to do a wrong thing. Like if i force my self and do to many things or i think the belief that if i do meditations when I'm tired i will eventually not be interested in doing the meditations any more or just simply not wanting to do it because i did to much.
So i need to know what this is, it an enemi or just in my mind?
Also the voice alerts me like "hei this thought you supposed it dont supose anything because you know why" the nordics may put me in a bad situations...
And i think that yes i have somethimes thoughts of supposing.
Whatss mentally drifting? Like wandering mentally?

Catalincata94 said:
I've read that page but i didn't understand this "Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while."
Sports, going out with friends, exercise, physical work, working around the house etc,
basically left brained masculine and logical stuff.

Catalincata94 said:
This "and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." Does than also mean not doing meditations???
Yes and no, you obviously got to do your daily core meditations, but there's such a thing as too much.

If you do meditations all day, you're going to become unbalanced like you are right now, you need to ground yourself, do less right brained and more left brained activities.
If you're just chilling around you may start day dreaming, this is 'mental drifting'
use your imagination less, if you're doing stuff like reading or artwork all day, you may was to do less of that and more physical work.

maintaining balance between both is key here.

also, your lower 3 chakras helps with grounding.

Catalincata94 said:
yes

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
I've read that page but i didn't understand this "Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while."
Sports, going out with friends, exercise, physical work, working around the house etc,
basically left brained masculine and logical stuff.

Catalincata94 said:
This "and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." Does than also mean not doing meditations???
Yes and no, you obviously got to do your daily core meditations, but there's such a thing as too much.

If you do meditations all day, you're going to become unbalanced like you are right now, you need to ground yourself, do less right brained and more left brained activities.
If you're just chilling around you may start day dreaming, this is 'mental drifting'
use your imagination less, if you're doing stuff like reading or artwork all day, you may was to do less of that and more physical work.

maintaining balance between both is key here.

also, your lower 3 chakras helps with grounding.

Catalincata94 said:
yes
I do fundation meditation in the morning and chakra spinning and cleaning the chakra and breathing exercises and void 4 mim

For the night
Chakra spinning (sometime i miss it if im tired)
Cleaning the aura, breathing exercises and void 4 min
I dont think this is much, is it?
Im doing 10 reps breathing exercises in the morning and night but in the begining i only did 5 then increased
But just so you know the voice was even before i started really meditating. That was 2 years back.

So yeah i don't do really any work at home just rarely.

And i left my frends because i didnt wanted a friend that always wears a cross on his neck.
So now i only meat with one of my cousin but rarely because he works but we will go fishing this week if he is free.

Catalincata94 said:
I do fundation meditation in the morning and chakra spinning and cleaning the chakra and breathing exercises and void 4 mim

For the night
Im doing 10 reps breathing exercises in the morning and night but in the begining i only did 5 then increased
But just so you know the voice was even before i started really meditating. That was 2 years back.
that's fine

Catalincata94 said:

And i left my frends because i didnt wanted a friend that always wears a cross on his neck.
So now i only meat with one of my cousin but rarely because he works but we will go fishing this week if he is free.
so you're somewhat isolated, this makes it easier for the enemy to influence you.
either way, you don't really need to do 'work' just get a hobby or activity to do in your free time that stimulates the left side of your brain so you become more grounded.
3 lower chakras helps with this as well.

You're gonna have to find and balance things out on your own and see things workout, this can take a lot of time, but just be patience things take time.

you said that you did the banishing ritual for 2 days, it's gonna take a longer than that, the link i posted before said it can take days to weeks depending, especially depending on how long you've been giving it attention, just pretend it doesn't exists.

either way, you literally have noting to worry about, things take time, just be patience and relax,

Catalincata94 said:
I've read that page but i didn't understand this "Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." This "and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while." Does than also mean not doing meditations???

Do your daily meditations and RTRs as per usual, but don't obsess over spirituality and magick too much. If you keep reading through our library or keep on wondering what's happening on the forum or if all you really focus on is the astral and spirituality, then you need to give yourself a break.

We are physical beings as much as we are astral and it's mentioned many times that both must be in balance otherwise things can get chaotic as the two sides struggle to harmonize. Give yourself a month of focusing on the physical realm more. Obviously do your meditations and the RTRs every day but make them your secondary focus and not the main course of your entire day. You can make quick checks on the forum for any news or new meditations but don't dwell obsessively. Get your meditation schedule done and for the rest of your day just focus on more grounded things such as exercise (don't make the majority of it yoga), going for a walk outside, doing some crossword puzzles or just enjoying physical pleasures such as a relaxing bath, spending time with a pet (if you have one) or people you enjoy being around.

As a Saturn individual I know that there is such a thing as being too grounded as well where focus is primarily material and physical, this makes magickal workings and meditations a bit harder than the average individual as all you want to do is indulge in physical pleasures such as moving around or interacting with your surrounding environment no matter how bland or boring it is. Too much of either side isn't a good thing and one must remember balance. Perhaps focusing too much on spirituality and magickal workings is creating an overload of astral noise in your head. The astral is like a swirling plate of liquid colours, if you mix too many colours too much there's going to be disorder and confusion. So take a step back for a month and give yourself some leeway, see how it goes.

Catalincata94 said:

Do your daily meditations and RTRs as per usual, but don't obsess over spirituality and magick too much. If you keep reading through our library or keep on wondering what's happening on the forum or if all you really focus on is the astral and spirituality, then you need to give yourself a break.

We are physical beings as much as we are astral and it's mentioned many times that both must be in balance otherwise things can get chaotic as the two sides struggle to harmonize. Give yourself a month of focusing on the physical realm more. Obviously do your meditations and the RTRs every day but make them your secondary focus and not the main course of your entire day. You can make quick checks on the forum for any news or new meditations but don't dwell obsessively. Get your meditation schedule done and for the rest of your day just focus on more grounded things such as exercise (don't make the majority of it yoga), going for a walk outside, doing some crossword puzzles or just enjoying physical pleasures such as a relaxing bath, spending time with a pet (if you have one) or people you enjoy being around.

As a Saturn individual I know that there is such a thing as being too grounded as well where focus is primarily material and physical, this makes magickal workings and meditations a bit harder than the average individual as all you want to do is indulge in physical pleasures such as moving around or interacting with your surrounding environment no matter how bland or boring it is. Too much of either side isn't a good thing and one must remember balance. Perhaps focusing too much on spirituality and magickal workings is creating an overload of astral noise in your head. The astral is like a swirling plate of liquid colours, if you mix too many colours too much there's going to be disorder and confusion. So take a step back for a month and give yourself some leeway, see how it goes.
I didn't do 2 days of banishing ritual i did 2 times from full moon to new moon with vinasa affirming "you are no more" but i think i will have to do a healing working because i pretty much have the simtoms of schizophrenia, like i can't concentrate well having sometimes presure in the brain and memory problems but now its not so bad i trained my bran still doing it and once i asked for help about this from Satan.
Also i can't vizualize the white light so well so that would mean i'm sick. But the vizualization was much worse before when i was on treatement.

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:

For the night
that's fine

Catalincata94 said:

so you're somewhat isolated, this makes it easier for the enemy to influence you.
either way, you don't really need to do 'work' just get a hobby or activity to do in your free time that stimulates the left side of your brain so you become more grounded.

You're gonna have to find and balance things out on your own and see things workout, this can take a lot of time, but just be patience things take time.

you said that you did the banishing ritual for 2 days, it's gonna take a longer than that, the link i posted before said it can take days to weeks depending, especially depending on how long you've been giving it attention, just pretend it doesn't exists.

either way, you literally have noting to worry about, things take time, just be patience and relax,
I did vinasa from full moon to new moon 2 times affirming "you are no more"
Thanks bro

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:

For the night
that's fine

Catalincata94 said:

I did vinasa from full moon to new moon 2 times affirming "you are no more"
Thanks bro

Catalincata94 said:

From what I can tell, as I've suggested many things to you already that either aren't yet working for you or you simply have not devoted enough to them, is that in this situation what will help you most is education. The more we know and understand the less the enemy or even our own mind can manipulate us with doubts and false information, which means the less 'influence' or 'control' these voices will have on you.

It is human nature to question and be skeptical and with such questions and skepticism there can be doubt and even fear for what is true and what isn't, this is normal. I will first refer you to these sermons from HP Maxine, these are snippets of information on basic things such as 'patience', 'what is evilness?', 'secrets' 'free thought', etc, just fun little 'info cards' on the little things we don't pay much attention to. I also strongly recommend you go through our Exposing Christianity page as reading through these will bring to clarity more truths about the enemy which will help remove doubts through understanding and knowledge. There is also of course Satan's Library which is basically the academic hoards of in-depth information from as many sources as possible from little things to huge things. I recommend you look through these whether you choose to skim through them, just look at the ones that interest you, or go through each and every one - it's up to you.

Now of course here on the forums you can ask as many questions as your heart desires and we will answer them to the best of our abilities. I'm going to clarify here some of the things you'd said and hope that this information will help put you at some ease so you can continue advancing unhindered.

Responding to the voices: It's difficult to master our thoughts and if you've ever had a song stuck in your head to the point that it frustrates you yet you can't seem to stop it, then you know what I mean. You're not being mind-controlled to talk back, there isn't some hocus pocus spell on you that is forcing you to respond, our thoughts from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall asleep are in a constant active cycle of filler noise.

Even when there is nothing to think about in total silence, your mind will seem to 'think' of things for you, it's practically automatic and the average person has little to no control over it. This is why void meditation takes years and years to master and why it's one of the hardest and most frustrating things to accomplish, because even though we silence our minds and try to shut out our thoughts, words or questions will seemingly force themselves into our heads where we seem to think or say things in our heads without any control.

This happens to all of us, even me. Because all our lives we've been taught to think, and our brains are unfamiliar with true silence. When someone says or does something the logic part of our mind can't seem to shut up and it literally feels like somebody else is talking for us because we know that we ourselves didn't say it. So even though you yourself are not responding to these voices, a tiny voice in the back of your mind that you seem to have no control over will respond. And no this is not some 'inner desire' from your soul at all. It's not some secret wanting in your subconscious, it's your brain interpreting something and reacting without your consent, just like how when you pinch your arm you can't stop your nerves from responding to not feel pain. We can learn the ability to do so, but just like with total void meditation or even telekinesis, it is something very, very advanced that will take patience, power and practice.

The lies they are telling you: A real demon would never force you to converse with them. If you respectfully told them you didn't want to talk to them at that moment, they will leave you be and they won't question why or encourage you to keep doing so. They won't give some 'reason' to keep talking like 'Oh but you need to, I can see that you do', no, they will leave you be and only return if you call upon them or if you have told them when you would be willing to talk again.

They are respectful and will not put us through needless suffering, nor would they ever get in the way of our advancement or meditations. They would also never say anything like "Oh but you did this and this in the past, you deserve to be put through this" or "You've made mistakes and you can't fix them without us personally getting involved". We also do not necessarily need the demons or gods to advance, as the ability to do so is already within us, we only need knowledge to do so which we can find on the JoS website for ourselves. The demons are there for guidance and teaching and only when we ask for it or accept it at any time if you have a close bond with that demon. They are available when we need them, but they would never tell you to rely on them for everything. Our goal is to eventually become independent enough to handle things for ourselves, they help us reach that point, not do the opposite.

Death: Never, NEVER, under ANY circumstances or any situation whatsoever would one of the gods or demons ever tell you to kill yourself. In death without a physical body we cannot advance, we cannot do anything to further Satan's cause, we are essentially useless until we reincarnate. Our fight is here on Earth, alive on the physical realm with a physical body, that's why all of the souls devoted to Satan have been reincarnated, because we are meant to be agents here on the ground.

People who have died and are on the astral find it to be insurmountably boring. You can't experience the pleasures of eating, you can't sleep, you can't experience the feeling of satiating thirst with a drink, you can't move anything on the physical realm at all without wasting huge amounts of energy and being advanced enough, you can't feel the rain or the sun on your skin, you can't feel the breeze of a gentle wind, you can't really do much of anything. Plus with reincarnation you have to deal with the process of growing up and learning everything all over again, wasting precious years. And chances are no, you will not be able to see the gods or demons anyway as they will quite a lot of times be unavailable or 'not here at the moment', in the very same way that we can't see or have them visit us all the time here on Earth; it's why when you try to summon a demon for the first time to not be disappointed if they don't immediately show up because they may not be available at that time.

Exhaustion: Satan and the gods fully understand when you are too tired or exhausted to do meditations and would never force you to expend energy you don't yet have to do them as when we are exhausted our physical and/or astral energy levels are low and if we spend that energy we may end up doing more harm than good. The lightbody runs on energy, it needs that energy to function properly and do what it needs to do to continue existing.

This is why the enemy is all about 'not doing anything' or 'doing too much' such as working people half to death with low paying jobs, because it expends our astral energy which gets lesser and lesser over lifetimes if we don't meditate to take in more energy on a daily basis. Things like the foundation meditation and yoga are vital for keeping our energy levels high. There's no guilt in not doing something because you're legit too tired to muster the energy to do so, it's not being 'lazy' unless you're just not doing it because you'd rather play games or watch a movie. You also don't have to overdo anything too, if you're tired you can make the meditation easier to do. So if you're vibrating RAUM, you can do it 8 times or 16 times instead of say 64 for example.

Enemy or Mind: And finally determining which is which is not entirely easy, but with education it may be something you can figure out on your own. It's not always going to be just one thing or the other, it can also be a mixture of both enemy and just your mind. With all this confusion you're going through right now, I'd say it's best to keep your cards straight and don't pay much attention to either. The enemy is full of lies and the mind can be just as unreliable. What you need to focus on is educating yourself on the forums, our website and the links I have provided. Satan is all about knowledge and knowledge is power. When I was a kid and new to the ministries the enemy would try and fill me with doubt and fear, but it's been so many years and with all the information I've learned and the experiences I've had, I simply know and understand too much that their garbage can't affect me, because I know the truths and facts. You too should try and reach this point.
Would it be all right if i stop doing the rtr for a while i did some time back for like 2 weeks but i feelt i was doing to much and stoped just 1 working took me 1 hour and 20 minutes with the aura cleaning i still think it is too much, would be good to take a break just untill i get more control over my mind and things gets quiet.

Catalincata94 said:
Would it be all right if i stop doing the rtr for a while i did some time back for like 2 weeks but i feelt i was doing to much and stoped just 1 working took me 1 hour and 20 minutes with the aura cleaning i still think it is too much, would be good to take a break just untill i get more control over my mind and things gets quiet.

I would advise against it. You don't need to do the whole 9 rep vibrations for the RTR, you can just do 6 or even 3 instead. So vibrate VAHT 3 times and then vibrate FUHT 3 times and so on, it'll take much less time and less energy and you'll still be able to contribute. The RTR isn't just for defeating the enemy it's for removing curses and bindings from your soul placed there by the enemy.

If you feel like you are burning yourself out then reduce your workings and just relax, you don't necessarily have to stop them all together. You can spend a bit of time every day just laying down either on a couch, your bed or somewhere comfortable, and then just breathe deeply and relax for a bit. You can even be just watching tv or listening to music. Focus on yourself because energy goes where our focus is, so if you bring attention to yourself while focusing on positive and healthy relaxation, you will passively build up energy within yourself and this will help you recover your energy levels.

I think those thoughts appear because an aspect of your natal chart( I don't remember which one). I remember there is an aspect that make people think at the worst and I think it is also caused by imagination.Being unable to distinguish between reality and imagination can cause bad things if you feed your imagination with negative thoughs .Also having a fear of your own negative thoughts and worrying about them amplifies them.And worring all the time about a thing that is not probably to happen to you makes you live in panic and worried all the time and being paranoid.And if an opportunity appear to make that thing happen it wil happen because you were worrying all the time ,especially right before it.So my advice is to think if it's your imagination or if it's real,if is imaginary then do void mediation until you don't worry anymore.Every time you are worring with no reason try to do the void meditation until you are worring no more. That doesn't mean that in your mind will not appear reasons to worry after one void meditation.You have to do it everytime it comes until it goes away.After a time the negative thoughts and the worries will become smaller and smaller until you reach being calm and relaxed all the time.You can also distract yourself if you are using too much your imagination like Hooded Cobra said :) . Just remember to not distract yourself with something addicting or/and unhealthy.

Catalincata94 said:

I would advise against it. You don't need to do the whole 9 rep vibrations for the RTR, you can just do 6 or even 3 instead. So vibrate VAHT 3 times and then vibrate FUHT 3 times and so on, it'll take much less time and less energy and you'll still be able to contribute. The RTR isn't just for defeating the enemy it's for removing curses and bindings from your soul placed there by the enemy.

If you feel like you are burning yourself out then reduce your workings and just relax, you don't necessarily have to stop them all together. You can spend a bit of time every day just laying down either on a couch, your bed or somewhere comfortable, and then just breathe deeply and relax for a bit. You can even be just watching tv or listening to music. Focus on yourself because energy goes where our focus is, so if you bring attention to yourself while focusing on positive and healthy relaxation, you will passively build up energy within yourself and this will help you recover your energy levels.
I did 3 reps = 1 hour and 20 mins
Shoudn't i first finish the spiritual warfare program so i can fight ? Because i didnt finished it only 2 months and also couldn't enter a trance in those 7 days and now my mind is even more noisy and lack of control. And i realized this that you get your enegy back if you releax.

Catalincata94 said:
Shoudn't i first finish the spiritual warfare program so i can fight ? Because i didnt finished it only 2 months and also couldn't enter a trance in those 7 days and now my mind is even more noisy and lack of control. And i realized this that you get your enegy back if you releax.

There is no way the RTR should be taking you that long, especially when vibrating each word just 3 times, I don't think you are doing it properly. Can you explain to me how you do the RTR?

Also can you tell me what your meditation schedule is from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed?

Catalincata94 said:

There is no way the RTR should be taking you that long, especially when vibrating each word just 3 times, I don't think you are doing it properly. Can you explain to me how you do the RTR?

Also can you tell me what your meditation schedule is from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed?

Ok. First i get everithing ready i download an image with the letters from the Romanian forum i get the paper with the invocation. i rise my energies with 666 meditation i say the invocation and then then i play an mp3 that i made with the corect pronunciations of the hebrew letters and say it after it (3 reps for each letter) then when i said the first group of letters then i pause the mp3 i visualize the letters all together (you know there are betwen 1 and 4 letters)and i destroy them it takes me like 15 ses then when i finishe saing all of them and destroying them i affirm the affirmations 3 times and Hail Satan! So then i delete the the pic that i also used it to destroy the letters on the phone then i save it and delete it both the original and the edited one. Then i start cleaning my aura which takes me like 30-40 min i think...

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning
And 1 breathing exercise 5 rep
Void 4 min on the energy buzz

Night meditations
Relaxation 8 min but if im tired i do only 4 min
Chakra spinn also if im tired i skip it
Aura cleaning
1 Breathing exercise 5 rep
Boom that's it for the meditations but i also did a working with aum suryae and algis took me 23 min i finished the 40 day now i will start another 40 days in the coming days.

Oh and for the meditations i also did fundation meditation 5 breaths but not now i will do it latter because im relaxing now so don't want to focus too much on the spiritual side...
And the meditations takes me like 40-50 min in the morning and also the same in the night.

After the rtr when cleaning the aura i think it takes so much to clean because my mind wanders a lot or getting thoughts out of nowhere so then i sit more an visualize more to be sure it is clean enough.

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Ok. First i get everithing ready i download an image with the letters from the Romanian forum i get the paper with the invocation. i rise my energies with 666 meditation i say the invocation and then then i play an mp3 that i made with the corect pronunciations of the hebrew letters and say it after it (3 reps for each letter) then when i said the first group of letters then i pause the mp3 i visualize the letters all together (you know there are betwen 1 and 4 letters)and i destroy them it takes me like 15 ses then when i finishe saing all of them and destroying them i affirm the affirmations 3 times and Hail Satan! So then i delete the the pic that i also used it to destroy the letters on the phone then i save it and delete it both the original and the edited one. Then i start cleaning my aura which takes me like 30-40 min i think...

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning

Night meditations
Aura cleaning
Boom that's it for the meditations but i also did a working with aum suryae and algis took me 23 min i finished the 40 day now i will start another 40 days in the coming days.

Oh and for the meditations i also did fundation meditation 5 breaths but not now i will do it latter because im relaxing now so don't want to focus too much on the spiritual side...
And the meditations takes me like 40-50 min in the morning and also the same in the night.

After the rtr when cleaning the aura i think it takes so much to clean because my mind wanders a lot or getting thoughts out of nowhere so then i sit more an visualize more to be sure it is clean enough.
Catalincata you can keep the original to do the final RTR...It will be easier cause you will don't have to download the RTR every time and you will save some time,also you can use it when you go offline.It's not as you are destroying them if you delete them.You have to spell the sequences to reverse them and also do the affirmation 3 times at the end for materialization. Also you can clean your aura with SURYAE (sun) mantra .If you have enough privacy you can also do that mantra and try to see your entire body surounded with light while standing in the sunlight.The light of the sun is powerful and also it easier to visualise aditional white gold light while standing in sunlight.

@Cataclincata94.

I notice your a regular forum poster and though someone who seems very eager but sadly deals with unfortunate mental issues like you've mentioned.

Now if you know anything about this religion we are in it's very cerebral at times. Due to the connections with the three realms mind, body, and soul.

First RTRs it's very simple do them like Maxine states in the audio, simply stating it. Though I'm being quick and it might not be the best way but one RTR takes literally nearing 10 minutes, 15 if you slow it down a bit which some recommend. So over an hour for 3 vibrations is crazy remember you are vibrating 107 or so words x 3 = 321 vibrations, 107(1), 321(3), and 963(9) in total. Even for all the goodness of the RTR THAT is CRAZY. It's like the Tetragrammaton meditation back when I used to use it I would do all 13s, 13 Raum, 13 E/O, 13 Ay/Ah, 13 Suryayay. Or aura cleaning before restarting the 40-day guide I used to do 9 and then 18 vibrations of Surya. In fact I felt better during my time because at least I was consistent and cleaning myself well daily. In fact at least in one case someone mentioned preferring sticking to Lilith's VVV and SATANAS due to the time Tetragrammaton takes. So really it's not like Tetragrammaton is mandatory, it's nice not denying that but time wise perhaps you'd risk less burning or burn out.

Zygisrko said:

I'm not saying I've experienced negative words appear in my mind from a possible being of higher power. But if I dealt with a being of higher power and it's something that makes me uneasy to reveal it to the JoS forums due to being labelled a nutbag.

Should I start my own thread on the forum asking if what I experience is self-induce(possible negativity of leaning into a mental illness)(or some sort of self-thoughtform) or produced by a being of higher power?

I wish not to say it because I feel wrong in revealing it but I do experience something that might be otherworldly. Though I'm surprised it happens to me if I never advanced myself to any sublime state of development. I still feel the same as I've always been. Not sure why it would happen to me, if anything it seems that what I did might get me scolded by members stating it doesn't work that way, you need to be a lot more advanced. Though funny enough no one has really laballed Cataclincata94 crazy if anything everyone seems to want to help out.

SABNAC50 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning

Night meditations
Aura cleaning

Catalincata you can keep the original to do the final RTR...It will be easier cause you will don't have to download the RTR every time and you will save some time,also you can use it when you go offline.It's not as you are destroying them if you delete them.You have to spell the sequences to reverse them and also do the affirmation 3 times at the end for materialization. Also you can clean your aura with SURYAE (sun) mantra .If you have enough privacy you can also do that mantra and try to see your entire body surounded with light while standing in the sunlight.The light of the sun is powerful and also it easier to visualise aditional white gold light while standing in sunlight.
If i clean my aura with surya do i also need to vibrate in my chakras too or after vibrating it in the aura then to vizualize white light in the chakras? I know that i also need to clean my chakras not just the aura.

Gear88 said:
@Cataclincata94.

I notice your a regular forum poster and though someone who seems very eager but sadly deals with unfortunate mental issues like you've mentioned.

Now if you know anything about this religion we are in it's very cerebral at times. Due to the connections with the three realms mind, body, and soul.

First RTRs it's very simple do them like Maxine states in the audio, simply stating it. Though I'm being quick and it might not be the best way but one RTR takes literally nearing 10 minutes, 15 if you slow it down a bit which some recommend. So over an hour for 3 vibrations is crazy remember you are vibrating 107 or so words x 3 = 321 vibrations, 107(1), 321(3), and 963(9) in total. Even for all the goodness of the RTR THAT is CRAZY. It's like the Tetragrammaton meditation back when I used to use it I would do all 13s, 13 Raum, 13 E/O, 13 Ay/Ah, 13 Suryayay. Or aura cleaning before restarting the 40-day guide I used to do 9 and then 18 vibrations of Surya. In fact I felt better during my time because at least I was consistent and cleaning myself well daily. In fact at least in one case someone mentioned preferring sticking to Lilith's VVV and SATANAS due to the time Tetragrammaton takes. So really it's not like Tetragrammaton is mandatory, it's nice not denying that but time wise perhaps you'd risk less burning or burn out.

Zygisrko said:

I'm not saying I've experienced negative words appear in my mind from a possible being of higher power. But if I dealt with a being of higher power and it's something that makes me uneasy to reveal it to the JoS forums due to being labelled a nutbag.

Should I start my own thread on the forum asking if what I experience is self-induce(possible negativity of leaning into a mental illness)(or some sort of self-thoughtform) or produced by a being of higher power?

I wish not to say it because I feel wrong in revealing it but I do experience something that might be otherworldly. Though I'm surprised it happens to me if I never advanced myself to any sublime state of development. I still feel the same as I've always been. Not sure why it would happen to me, if anything it seems that what I did might get me scolded by members stating it doesn't work that way, you need to be a lot more advanced. Though funny enough no one has really laballed Cataclincata94 crazy if anything everyone seems to want to help out.
I don't think anymore that i have mental issues(like schizophrenia), and i got my own reasons to belive that.
Some problems i got now with the mind like poor memory (now my memory it's much better, i asked for help from Satan) was because of the nocebo effect, (there was a time that i was afraid that my memory could get worse because i coudnt remember things i wanted because of an side effect of some anti-depressants. it was temporal memory loss)other problems like the vizualization also could be the nocebo effect or just a side effect of the treatement i got, there are scientific evidence that some antipsychotic drugs like olanzapine and others shrink the brain. And what happens if it shrinks the brain, the part that is necesary for vizualization? Of course the visualization get's poor or none at all it's obvious to me.
I believed in the past that the voices are some one from or side then that is just a schizophrenia then that is an attack and HP HoodedCobra said this in a sermon i think he was also refering to me, that this is an attack from greys. The sermon https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18556
I did a test with a rotating mask that schizophrenics see it rotate in one direction and the healthy person see it rotate in two direction
And i see it rotating in two directions.
My mental voice got very low during the treatemen
It's still somewhat low but i think it was because of the treatement but if i would tell to the fucking psychiatrist she/he would say it's because of the illness not because of the treatement but i found no one with similar problem on the internet and there are no symptoms anywhere on the internet that says something similar like "schizophrenia lowers your mental voice".

And i think the RTR takes so much because my mind sometimes wanders. Just the corect pronciations, 3 reps that it's an mp3 it's 13 mins long plus i pause it to vizualize the letters and destroy them, it takes like 15 sec but if my mind wanders it takes longer.
But i will try making the RTR shorter i will see what i can do. Before it was somewhat shorter if i didn't pause the mp3 so i did it widouth any pause when finished saying
the first group of letters i just vizualized destroying them and in the meantime i continued saying the next group widouth any pause. I thought that this isn't really good this way so i did it by pausing.
But i think it would be faster if i learn the pronunciations myself and say them widouth and mp3.

SABNAC50 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning

Night meditations
Aura cleaning

I didn't kept the original because that's what on the Ro foum says, to delete both.

Catalincata94 said:

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning

Night meditations
Aura cleaning

Now here's how I do the RTR in contrast.

I sit down at my desk and spend just a couple of minutes breathing in energy such as in the foundation meditation, I just do it casually and passively with relaxed focus. This will raise my energy just enough as the energy doesn't need to be raised super high, this takes me 1 or 2 minutes. I then open my browser and click one of my bookmarks that directly downloads the RTR onto my computer.

I open the image in paint and since I have the pronunciation memorized I do not need to switch back and forth between the image and audio player, I suggest you try to make an effort to memorize the pronunciations too, they don't have to be super, super, super exact. I vibrate each word 9 times, counting the amount of times using the pads on my fingers. This is a counting technique I've been using for years where I'll use my thumb and place it upon each pad as I'm counting. Each of your 4 fingers have 3 pads on them so it's easy to count to 3, 6, 9 or 12. I highly recommend that our members adapt to this technique if they do not have a rosary.

Count.png

This is so I don't have to worry about keeping count in my head while I'm vibrating words as this can be distracting or even throw you off. This technique can be used for any working to keep count.

Once I finish the vibrations for each letter I will blot them out with the paint tool completely. I personally don't visualize the letter's destruction all the time as I prefer to feel like I'm actively destroying it as I'm blotting it out with the paint tool. It's the mindset of "I am destroying it in the physical therefore I am simultaneously destroying it on the astral as well." it is important to believe and put forth intent into this.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

I do this all the way to the end of the RTR and then do the 3 affirmations, hail Satan and the gods, save the image of the blotted out letters, delete it and then delete it again from my recycling bin and boom, I'm done. This counts as one round for me and takes me 20 to 30 minutes entirely to complete. Then I clean my aura for a few minutes or longer depending on how much anger I was venting in the RTR.

After I do the RTR then I worry about the rest of my meditations for the morning, get those done and then take a break for the rest of day. I then do some additional smaller meditations in the evening such as AoP before I get too tired and the rest of the night before bed is mine. The RTR is priority for me.

I've been meditating for years so I'm capable of handling many meditations throughout the day and can push 2 to 3 hours of meditation easily, but any more than that and I'll be pushing too much, 5 hours is my absolute limit where I have to consciously make the effort to stop. The first 2 years of meditating, I could barely hold an hour or even 30 minutes of workings as it was too exhausting, this kind of stuff takes time and you can't over exhaust yourself. If you feel you are doing too much, then lessen the load, go slowly and eventually as you advance you'll be able to handle a little bit more and a little bit more.

Catalincata94 said:

Meditations
morning meditations
Relaxation 8 min
Chakra spinn
Aura cleaning

Night meditations
Aura cleaning

Now here's how I do the RTR in contrast.

I sit down at my desk and spend just a couple of minutes breathing in energy such as in the foundation meditation, I just do it casually and passively with relaxed focus. This will raise my energy just enough as the energy doesn't need to be raised super high, this takes me 1 or 2 minutes. I then open my browser and click one of my bookmarks that directly downloads the RTR onto my computer.

I open the image in paint and since I have the pronunciation memorized I do not need to switch back and forth between the image and audio player, I suggest you try to make an effort to memorize the pronunciations too, they don't have to be super, super, super exact. I vibrate each word 9 times, counting the amount of times using the pads on my fingers. This is a counting technique I've been using for years where I'll use my thumb and place it upon each pad as I'm counting. Each of your 4 fingers have 3 pads on them so it's easy to count to 3, 6, 9 or 12. I highly recommend that our members adapt to this technique if they do not have a rosary.

Count.png

This is so I don't have to worry about keeping count in my head while I'm vibrating words as this can be distracting or even throw you off. This technique can be used for any working to keep count.

Once I finish the vibrations for each letter I will blot them out with the paint tool completely. I personally don't visualize the letter's destruction all the time as I prefer to feel like I'm actively destroying it as I'm blotting it out with the paint tool. It's the mindset of "I am destroying it in the physical therefore I am simultaneously destroying it on the astral as well." it is important to believe and put forth intent into this.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

I do this all the way to the end of the RTR and then do the 3 affirmations, hail Satan and the gods, save the image of the blotted out letters, delete it and then delete it again from my recycling bin and boom, I'm done. This counts as one round for me and takes me 20 to 30 minutes entirely to complete. Then I clean my aura for a few minutes or longer depending on how much anger I was venting in the RTR.

After I do the RTR then I worry about the rest of my meditations for the morning, get those done and then take a break for the rest of day. I then do some additional smaller meditations in the evening such as AoP before I get too tired and the rest of the night before bed is mine. The RTR is priority for me.

I've been meditating for years so I'm capable of handling many meditations throughout the day and can push 2 to 3 hours of meditation easily, but any more than that and I'll be pushing too much, 5 hours is my absolute limit where I have to consciously make the effort to stop. The first 2 years of meditating, I could barely hold an hour or even 30 minutes of workings as it was too exhausting, this kind of stuff takes time and you can't over exhaust yourself. If you feel you are doing too much, then lessen the load, go slowly and eventually as you advance you'll be able to handle a little bit more and a little bit more.

When i first started doing meditations constantly
I feelt not doing so, i got used to it but then i feelt i do to much and still feel that but i do only chakra spinnin aura cleaning breathing exercises and void but usually the chakras spinning and aura cleaning takes longer because i sit a little much and thinking about other stuff or thougts apear in my mind and distracts me o.o and worse if im not thinking then i have muscular contractions that remembers me of that voice o.o like it's talking something because whenever it talked i had muscular contractions.

I was fishing with my cousin and uncle and was so great no voice and could concentrate better... i also tried circling but wasn't going so well not like the fishing...

Gear88 said:

Pardon me for reiterating again. But not to hijack this thread cause I know it's Catalincata94's thread but considering my own dealings should I open a thread of my own to discuss possible interaction with a being of higher power even though I feel wrong on discussing it cause I think people will blame me for either being mislead, mentally ill, or possibly my own mind inventing such things leading to a deeper mental illness.

Again pardon me; not trying to cause problems just something that MAY be occurring to me. And it is somewhat scary to a degree like Shael told me I speak with a mixture of fear and arrogance. And frankly I kinda need help with this situation cause it could be good or bad and perhaps a fearful experience.

Gear88 said:
Pardon me for reiterating again. But not to hijack this thread cause I know it's Catalincata94's thread but considering my own dealings should I open a thread of my own to discuss possible interaction with a being of higher power even though I feel wrong on discussing it cause I think people will blame me for either being mislead, mentally ill, or possibly my own mind inventing such things leading to a deeper mental illness.

Again pardon me; not trying to cause problems just something that MAY be occurring to me. And it is somewhat scary to a degree like Shael told me I speak with a mixture of fear and arrogance. And frankly I kinda need help with this situation cause it could be good or bad and perhaps a fearful experience.

I'm not going to tell you not to make a thread regarding a question you have. If it's something you want to discuss and get other opinions from members then make it if you want to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back