Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think 'Harry Potter' is actually about?

FancyMancy

Don't worry. This is not merely a fandom post about a jew's(?) franchise. I am asking the question seriously, and from a SS perspective.

So what do you think or have realised what Harry Potter is truly about? If using any part of the Harry Potter canon universe helps you, in any context, then by all means please use it/them.

There is one thing about the franchise that I didn't realise myself, but which might be a bombshell for some, and I also have my own realisation of what the franchise is about.

I'd might as well warn some of you - I expect there be spoilers ahead, so consider this a warning alert!

Well, I must confess I had watched the show some time [years] ago, but Iiii had not looked at it with a Satanic viewpoint.

If you think about it carefully enough though, in a mere psychological way, you see a child that is weak as fuck (Harry), always accepting his aunt/uncle's abuse, never raising his head etc... So, you see this meek, weak child (a jew on top of that!! but the audience doesn't know that) suddenly realizing his "heritage" (so to speak), being a freakin' magician and all that... He suddenly has power (and yet he STILL accepts his aunt/uncle's abuse whenever he's at home with them).

Then, you see cases like Hermione, the incredible smart girl, a genius really, very intellectual... You see her being a "mudblood" and, if I'm not mistaken, that means that not both of her parents are witch/wizards, right? Or, she had witch/wizards in her ancestors, but her parents are not ones (the are common people). This rings race mixing to my ears but I have no idea (and I may doubt it) that J. K. Rowling, the author of these books, had such an intention.

Maybe I'm being naive for loving story telling so much, to think that she wouldn't have bad intentions, to write such a story...

Finally, you've got someone like Ron who.... well.... :? He's not that good at magick, not that good intellectually and such... And he comes from a family that's full gingers, and you can tell, a "pure-blood" family. It's a beautiful thing to watch. But oh well, Ron turned out to be a failure...

I don't know how many "coincidences" can a story have. And what the author's true intentions are.

Interestingly enough, I've discovered that many people who love writing fiction stories, also love conversing with other cultures and learning about other races/interacting with them.
I've come to think that this happens because the 9th rules publishing, also rules foreign coutnries and cultures, as well as one's overall beliefs and philosophies.
It is most likely for these people to be mixing things up in their minds/hearts, and especially with the jewish brainwashing, to literally "lose" themselves (self dignity, self pride/racial pride) and to consider all races as equal and the best to live all together like a fucking lump of swamp.

ve80sk.jpg

atmos said:
well it got the Christians to show their judgmental side. they didn't like it. but I like the idea of their being a magical world... but it doesn't knock your front door down and guide you to power... we must take that journey.
Scare you into kowtowing to the door-knocker, lest ye be punished if ye do not! See this -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=72566#p72566

Savitar said:
Yeah, that one was so obvious! Notice also daniel radcliffe, kike, had a lot of gold that mummy and daddy left it after Lord Voldy killed its parents. I also once saw a site which listed Child actors/actresses and their riches, and Macaulay Culkin used to be in first place until radcliffe came along.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back