Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Some of the attack's are fake like Sandy Hook it was done within a school that had been closed and out of use for over a year. And the town is Mossad central. The evidence on it being fake has been put into well researched books. The Jews are now trying to remove and ban. The reason Sandy Hook was fake is simple. The Jews needed a staged event they could have a major team of Jewish crisis actors all ready to go. It allowed them control over the results. If you get a bunch of parents on their giving an opposite opinion, the enter narrative loses ground and they don't get the gun banning they wanted. The Jewish crisis actors where flown around America on luxury planes to give numerous speeches, met with the President and used as political lobbyists with major money and media platforming. The Jews want the second amended gone.

You can note the attack on Vegas was real. It was done by a Jewish deep state agent along with a team of shooters on other floors as the video's showed. Which means Mossad. The Police went silent and a lot of evidence vanished. Everyone was talking about how this seemed covered up by the government and it cost them a lot of creditability. Vegas is Jewland. Its run by Zionist billionaires with major political connections and control. Which is probably why it was done there. This is also why Jews pay Alex Jones. They need him to spin the attention off themselves and onto fake non-actors.

The Castile shooting by Police that was streamed on Facebook was fake. It was done to incite Blacks to riot and give more political membership and power to Black Lives Matter. A Marxist organized run by Jew, Soros. It was race war propaganda. The Jews need a race war to bring in Marital law.

The shooting that happened in Parkland, might have been real. But it might have been some kind of a Mossad operation, the claimed shooter was Jewish. And it happened in a major Jewish area. One of the deputies on the Police force also might have been murdered for exposing something to the mainstream, from reports. Notice the Jews had their Democratic Party rolling out the lobby power to create a mass movement around that event. That right there shows it was either a false flag attack or a staged hoax. It was done for political purposes. A lot of strange reports around that situation and a lot of unanswered questions.

People always confuse the term "False Flag" with "It didn't even happen".

I too believe the Sandy Hook was just hollywood, a man was literally found 'reporting' on the news in both attacks, literally crisis actor. There is a lot of evidence here. Alex Jones got destroyed over reporting that people "SUSPECT IT" to be a hoax. Even in movies like Batman you had it meme'd as a subconscious message for the masses. After Sandy Hook which was like a total hoax, everyone says that every crime just didn't happen. It became like habit, despite of evidence.

Like at some point there was this internet mob who said the attacks in Paris didn't even happen or some shit, and that they were false flags. Yea, sure, it dindu happen. People never took a bus and run people in front of other people over. It never happened.

The reality is Muslims have killed 14,500+ people in terrorist attacks just a few years from their mass migration. And the other reality is that the appropriate authorities in Europe CIA/Interpol etc which are identical to the FBI, have leaked to stop hundreds or THOUSANDS of attackers on a yearly basis. After 2015 they were commanded by European law to tone down the reporting.

If the above did not exist, Europe would be in a perpetual and almost daily streak of terrorist attacks.

The fact that they are dumb and can't make a successful attack doesn't mean these guys aren't trying. They try their fucking best. Sometimes, it goes as far as to gut kids down the streets, sometimes, it goes as far as a death toll of 140+ people.

The only common thing in all of the above is that the tribal finger has paid for, instigated, or put the goal posts for that shit to happen.

Also the so called "White Nationalist" like Breivik didn't fucking leave 1 trace or 1 mention of the tribe in what is otherwise a total copy paste of all the "Nationalist" and pro-white arguments for our own extinction. How can he articulate a goddamn manifesto and he can't even state the elephant in the room? That's because Rabbi Shekelstein wrote it, that's why.

In the "Truth Movement" you get trends. The popular trend is all the attack's are fake. Some of them are. Of course the Jews and their agents are in the mix trying to push this into extreme's to discredit all reporting on it and polarize the movement into camps they can play off against each other.

Ereeka Doodoobay, is a classic example of this. He promotes Flat Earth is an obvious agent and tries to attack anyone who does not believe the earth is flat as some Illuminati agent. And promotes the Flat Earth with Holocaust Truth. He also pushes the lines the Jews require to provide cover for themselves within the more Jew wise groups. And Doodoobay promotes Christianity like crazy. And is probably Jewish. Doodoobay is a classic example of typical methods of infiltration.

The reason the Jews promote the Flat Earth is for the memetic warfare campaign of removing legitimacy for alternative journalism and to maintain Christianity. Doodoobay's main platform is to attempt to convince people that any science which proves Christianity wrong is an Illuminati conspiracy.

The Jews need the Christian program to continue. Got to keep the Goylem under the spell of the Rabbi's.

The Paris attacks where done by Isis members who mostly likely had Mossad connections as this organization is well known to be a Mossad front. The Mossad appear in all the major terrorist attacks in Europe and America in the background. The London subway and bus bombing was Mossad. This was a proven false flag attack.

The low energy Muslim attacks that are not connected to Mossad operations that happen in Europe are usually some retard with a knife or truck. The Mossad ones are all of a sudden... Mohammed ben Mohammed, and crew shows up out of nowhere with military weaponry, body armour and knows how to use such professionally. Attacks in a manner of a trained unit and then vanishes. And happens to be part of Isis. Which was found in Iraq to be run by Mossad officers and contractors on the ground.

Larissa666 said:
This is wrong, this is so wrong!

This is censorship, pure and simple. I understand, that someone might be sensitive, and offended, but you cannot censor the information, whether its written, spoken or recorded. No one claimed the copyright on the video. therefore the video is in PUBLIC DOMAIN!

If anyone need to see in what kind of world we are living today, here it is.

This is all in preparation of the total control and enslavement of the world.

It's already happened. https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/18yo-in-court-over-sharing-footage-of-christchurch-terror-attack.html

How long until these laws are implemented in the United States or elsewhere?

Brdredr said:
Larissa666 said:
This is wrong, this is so wrong!

This is censorship, pure and simple. I understand, that someone might be sensitive, and offended, but you cannot censor the information, whether its written, spoken or recorded. No one claimed the copyright on the video. therefore the video is in PUBLIC DOMAIN!

If anyone need to see in what kind of world we are living today, here it is.

This is all in preparation of the total control and enslavement of the world.

It's already happened. https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/18yo-in-court-over-sharing-footage-of-christchurch-terror-attack.html

How long until these laws are implemented in the United States or elsewhere?

So a kid re-posted a video that was literally posted by 1.5 million people on Jewbook alone, and he is standing in trial because of reposting.

We are talking the enemy is really a fucktard.

What is next, Gulag the 1.5 million people who shared the video?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So a kid re-posted a video that was literally posted by 1.5 million people on Jewbook alone, and he is standing in trial because of reposting.

We are talking the enemy is really a fucktard.

What is next, Gulag the 1.5 million people who shared the video?

The law he was arrested for is only enforceable by the New Zealand government as far as I know, that's why I said "Do not share the video especially if you live in New Zealand" even having a copy of it can get you 10 years in prison, from the NZ Police website.

Hi guys,

First I wanna say I'm sorry I was mistaken. I said it wasn't a false flag, but it turns out it was. It is what it is :(

Still, there are some things I don't really get. You say this is aiming at gun control. It may very well be, but not everything about owning guns is great. I mean, if the government sends a SWAT team after you and your family, you're not going to stop them with all your shotguns,are you ? Moreover, I don't like the idea of possibly getting shot by some crackhead randomly while going to the supermarket.

The NZ government sending people to jail for some videos which someone said belong to the public domain since no one claimed copyright it just shows what a joke democracy really is. People rioting in France and the government is saying they are doing it illegally for not having permit for it or shit like that. We even had that Morris cat in Mexico running for mayor.

The jews sending a killer(s) to try and ride the meme train ? What's next, Pepe the frog killing the pope in a mass shooting at the Vatican on Easter ? Not even crime is what it used to be :lol: I mean look at a joke after the NZ shooting: "The terrorist enters the mosque. Someone shouts : a terrorist ! Nobody gives a shit. Then he says: he is white! Everybody rises in anger." :mrgreen:

They're trying hard to impose sadness and sorrow upon this world by religion and threats like disasters and terrorist attacks, but this is now a big fucking joke: pedophile bishops, corrupt and utterly moronic incapable politicians and list could go on and on. People are fed up with all this fake bullshit and fake news, less and less people are watching TV. As they try more and more shit, we are also getting desensitized by the sheer number of bad shit happening all over the world that we make memes and jokes of everything even muh religion and holohoax.

I even saw a picture of someone with a sign saying that the jew brothers are helping their muslim brothers or shit like that. Muslims(arabs) who in turn love to roast some jews. I mean, in the end I don't know who's jewing who anymore :shock:

Sorry for the rant and once again sorry for not seeing this for what it really was. :(

Immortal said:
Still, there are some things I don't really get. You say this is aiming at gun control. It may very well be, but not everything about owning guns is great. I mean, if the government sends a SWAT team after you and your family, you're not going to stop them with all your shotguns,are you ? Moreover, I don't like the idea of possibly getting shot by some crackhead randomly while going to the supermarket.

A crack head isn't going to let gun laws get in its way to obtain a gun. As with any criminal. Only way to fight him off would be with a...... gun.

If you look at the consensus you will know most Americans with legal guns own the AR-15 and many of them own more than one along with a lot of ammunition. Not just some shotgun. This is why the jews are trying their best to get rid of this particular gun and leave out how hand guns is the most used gun in gun crimes by a large margin compared to any other gun. That's a lot of usage of the word gun.

Lastly if the government decided to go full Soviet union and send in the swat teams to take people away I can guarantee you Americans will come together to fight off tyrrany. Unlike what you see on the tv humans aren't that dumb and selfish and would fight together as history has *always* shown. From France today to the Axis fighting off communism to America's birth to many many many times before that. Imagine if France today didn't have those strict gun laws... the American government wouldn't try that shit unless they can get rid of the 2nd amendment or employ all those shit gun laws which they are currently trying to but thanks to the good people in there and most importantly the spiritual work we SS have done the enemy is to no avail.

The reality it's impossible for guns to just not exist because the government/military would have to be included in not having them but let's say for the sake of argument this somehow happens. No more guns in the world. That isn't going to stop crime. I'll use the anti-gun argument of how Australia doesn't have a gun crime problem anymore and I will turn it around on them by saying that Australia still has a very high crime rate so that hasn't stopped anything.

The guns aren't the problem. It's the enemy and the spiritualess world they have caused who are the problem. Even when we get rid of the enemy from our nations and take them to court and later go into the Golden Age, getting rid of guns would be very backwards to get rid of weapons after what happened in the last 2500 years. Though obviously with a spiritual world we would have other ways to defend ourselves and guns would either advance in technology by a lot or become totally obsolete but that's a whole diffrent discussion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
I have the full video in my phone. The video is filled with inconsistencies just like their religious books.
Maybe next time they stage something like this they should take help of Hollywood or something.
Plus my friend posted a screenshot of Israel army killing 100 Muslims on border a few hours before and then this incident took place.
They stage such incidents they hide their own actions. What a bunch of pussies.
Anyways can we make a telegram account or something . After doing the rtr I feel really paranoid and attacked and really feel like talking to someone who can help me.
Plus I have the full video on my phone, I can share it on the group if someone ends up making one.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of hell.

This can be found online, in some places. There are some torrents sharing it, and there are also websites that they haven't taken down.

Your Telegram is not as 'safe' many would assume, so it's better to be careful a bit what you share through it. I know people can't stop using it, but you may need to consider that in general.

What if one uses a fake virtual number to share links on telegram public group chat? Would that be safe?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
I have the full video in my phone. The video is filled with inconsistencies just like their religious books.
Maybe next time they stage something like this they should take help of Hollywood or something.
Plus my friend posted a screenshot of Israel army killing 100 Muslims on border a few hours before and then this incident took place.
They stage such incidents they hide their own actions. What a bunch of pussies.
Anyways can we make a telegram account or something . After doing the rtr I feel really paranoid and attacked and really feel like talking to someone who can help me.
Plus I have the full video on my phone, I can share it on the group if someone ends up making one.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of hell.

This can be found online, in some places. There are some torrents sharing it, and there are also websites that they haven't taken down.

Your Telegram is not as 'safe' many would assume, so it's better to be careful a bit what you share through it. I know people can't stop using it, but you may need to consider that in general.

What if one uses a fake virtual number to share links on telegram public group chat? Would that be safe?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back