Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my plea to the community

Levimega

hello all satanists I want to be accepted here but I also wanna win at my own game I guess one must fall please accept me and I will make donations even to any member if your case is just. just ask or contact me at *** because I take this very seriously. to me this is the winning bet.

So Mr Levi Mega you want to bribe people so that you are kept around?

"LEVI".

Dude are you off your rocker? WTF...

Do you think your shekels matter Mr Levi?

haha if mental brute force doesn't work I'll just throw money at it. I'm not man enough to march up the street with a bagpipe and kilt . I will donate 20 dollars australian first to the original jos website if the link still works because I want to win and this is the winning horse/bet

occultumlapidem said:
haha if mental brute force doesn't work I'll just throw money at it. I'm not man enough to march up the street with a bagpipe and kilt . I will donate 20 dollars australian first to the original jos website if the link still works because I want to win and this is the winning horse/bet

You're officially making your case on why you should be kicked out.

Why do you need mental brute force to stay in? Is your nose too big?

Also, as typical of a jew, and I say this for the lol'z, you think you can buy your way in for 20 bucks.

Slime falls off of you dude.

Here is 20 bucks goy let me stay in:

66471731-9a27-4e21-83b7-5af794f6aaaf.jpg

because I have learned to throw in with the side of good ( or rather the least part evil) LEAST PART EVIL that's a compliment

occultumlapidem said:
because I have learned to throw in with the side of good ( or rather the least part evil) LEAST PART EVIL that's a compliment

Because I have learned to throw jews out because they are not good (or just because I like to lol at them first) LEAST PART REPTILIAN, that's a disgrace

Bye bye

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
occultumlapidem said:

Because I have learned to throw jews out because they are not good (or just because I like to lol at them first) LEAST PART REPTILIAN, that's a disgrace

Bye bye
Please kick him off. He doesn't even try to hid his jewishness lol it's so obvious...

I knew from the very start there’s something wrong with the idiot, but I tried to ease down on him, to not sound rude or offensive.

Fucking scum.

Good riddance, they expose themselves sooner or later.

You can send $ 216 to this paypal account and I might grant you will not be kicked or cursed. For this week's promotion only of just $ 88.14 more I can personaly send blessings and some aura of protection.

For your kind offer of $ 20 all I have in stock for now is encouragement and positive vibes.
Trust me I'm a Goy after all and not some money digger kike.

Egon said:
You can send $ 216 to *** and I might grant you will not be kicked or cursed. For this week's promotion only of just $ 88.14 more I can personaly send blessings and some aura of protection.

For your kind offer of $ 20 all I have in stock for now is encouragement and positive vibes.

A wise Rabbi said, "you stupid! never accept less than 6,000,000! do not let these goys trip you!"

Give your financial info to Levi he is gonna send you 20 bucks after all..

The shit I am seeing sometimes...

What a ridiculous breakdown this thing had.

At least when they act like this it is easy to see their purpose here and their Jewishness, saves us all time by being able to kick them out right away.

Sometimes I wonder if it would not be okay to kick out people with such troll like behaviors earlier, when anyone comes in here spouting such ridiculous nonesense like wanting to be a mermaid and summoning them with some blood sacrifice ritual (which most definitely was just a massive troll statement to waste everyone’s time here), we can simply direct them to the JoS and tell them to study it before comming back here.

It is understandable that new people have questions, especially if they come from a xian environment or otherwise new age background, etc, but I don’t think we need to give everyone so many chances to expose themselves first.

If someone wants to join here and become an SS, study the JoS first to understand the basics and deprogram your mind as much as you can, then ask any questions you have here, we will help out those that are seeking to improve in Satanism.

However if someone just trolls or doesn’t take any of the advice given and keeps spouting nonesense, I think we can kick them out much sooner since we do not need them.

If such people are just idiots who have lost their minds or whatever, they might still come around on their own if they really wish to, as the JoS material is all free and one doesn’t need the forum to advance and deprogram.

In my opinion I don’t think we need to tolerate these kinds of behaviors or give these people so many chances, as over the years almost all, if not all the people who had such behaviors and were given their chance had to be banned or left on their own since they just didn’t belong here and didn’t have it them to be SS, or were simply jew infiltrators or trolls wasting everyone’s time.

To keep our forum clean and professional and to prevent it from derailing Satanism with such none sense I personally think we can be stricter with our policy towards banning people and could perhaps write down a clear rule that any member here is given a set amount of chances to improve or be banned permanently, unless they start improving or trying to do so earnestly.

Just sharing my thoughts here on this subject, to see what everyone thinks of it.

The amount of disinfo and/or insanity that is going on in this world, is not something to be taken lightly. Some people believe they can become werewolves, mermaids, etc. This includes young people, Wicca, and endless others who are totally misguided.

Due to you being a newer member, you have no insight to these, but others who are here, definitely do.

One just needs to read some 'occult' materials or take a circle around the internet to understand what I mean by the above.

When actual mad people were dancing here for years, nobody wanted to talk anything, simply because, they would be done. The moment someone complained, these complaints were 'ignored'. Present moderation is allowing these through for discussion which is what I am doing with you now, for example.

These people who are 'off', one can distinct after a few posts what they are and what they are not. Eventually, a jew will not last long through this process. They never do. It's a waste of their time, they can't reach the conclusion of what they do. Plus they make a point for everyone else of what to avoid, and learn to sniff them out.

The most 'blatant' shit from this character we have already blocked. 9 out of 10 of his posts never made it through.

What used to happen before is many young or random people being just blocked with the boot in the face, for what would also be random questions, some of which, were just in the first category mentioned, and evened themselves in time, but the boot in the face does not really help them in that regard.

Anyone legitimately interested will be seen advancing after a point. This is progressive, and cannot really be 'faked'. Infiltrators do not think in 10 years planning as this is futile, they will never make it there. They just seek to stir up BS while they can.

People should be allowed to express themselves and ask questions, even if in a sense weird. 9 out of 10 cases where people scream "BAN THE TROLL!" are people who are just legitimately... A product of our passing century. 1 out of 10 may or may not be a jew, or a crazy person. Instating the policy to boot people in the face violently, also will take over many people who just have weird conception but may be legitimate.

You are not to define the limit of 'weird', because we live in a planet where some people believe literally they are furies, or so this world goes. This is the reality. Instating a violent standard here is only going to have most people kicked out, and new people leaving due to mistreatment.

Consider if you or someone else got the 'boot' in the face, when you were new, where you would eventually be, to name one example.

Lastly, I find funny and also a teaching curve to keep these jews under strict control. The enemy loses their time and resources for what mods can delete with a single button.

VoiceofEnki said:
Whatever mistakes they purposefully make as troll statements, correcting them often gives a good oportunity to teach more about the truth that a lot of real people might learn from. So in that way it's not always a total waste of time.

And if they really want to troll, banning them might not stop them from coming back with another name. Like someone a few months ago who said they are a grey alien, they kept getting banned and kept trying to come back with the same name just adding more numbers at the end of the name. At least if there's someone suspicious, you recognize by the name that anything they say is probably nonsense so people expect not to trust it.

The trolls take 2 minutes to create an account. The person for example in question with the greys, made around 10 accounts.

You do not stop them with a boot on the face, but exposure, and by helping the community grow past their deception. Actually, much of the shit they say, is rooted on already existing wrong info, that is already having others in questioning.

Plus for example, look at this case here.

People say we are 'stereotypical' with jews, and what does this jew do? Offer literal money to stay in. This is the only reason this was approved. People sometimes need to see these things, always, with a disclaimer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People say we are 'stereotypical' with jews, and what does this jew do? Offer literal money to stay in. This is the only reason this was approved. People sometimes need to see these things, always, with a disclaimer.

That's the way they do with anything and anyone in this world. Disgusting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The trolls take 2 minutes to create an account. The person for example in question with the greys, made around 10 accounts.

You do not stop them with a boot on the face, but exposure, and by helping the community grow past their deception. Actually, much of the shit they say, is rooted on already existing wrong info, that is already having others in questioning.

This is true, banning doesn't solve the problem. I hadn't properly considered that, my apologies.

Soon they'll all be begging at our feet like the vile filth they are, envious of our potential and jealous of our origins. They are spawns of nothing but lowly parasites that can never attain any real capabilities, meanwhile we are the creation of literal true gods where we can gain the ability to bend elements to our will and shape the worlds we desire. Their leviathan is nothing compared to our serpent, they have no place in the natural order of the universe.

I figured ockiketumwhatever would show his true face eventually. The moron was spouting Jewish nonsense and pure insanity without end which is deliberately meant to confuse new members and lurkers who browse these forums, and then, true to his Jewish nature, tries to bribe an HP just to be able to stick around and continue spouting his filth. I'm always suspicious of someone who even after they are given links to the main JoS page and Satan's Library continues to spread around bullshit. 99% of the time it means they're a kosher troll.

So good riddance to this fake Jewish wannabe Gandalf, we gave him a chance, but he had elected the way of pain!

Their comments were sometimes entertaining and other times annoying but the attempted bribery says it all. Nice touch with the (((rename))). Now I really can't even imagine most of the comments that don't get through. It must be like wadding through shit on a daily basis.

Brdredr said:
Holy fuck this is absolutely pa-fucking-thetic.

"Hi, I'm here, please accept me" Please get the fuck off of this forum, Shlomo.

Idk man... in its defense it did offer 20 whoooole sheckles. Poor thing must have almost died offering that much.

:lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The amount of disinfo and/or insanity that is going on in this world, is not something to be taken lightly. Some people believe they can become werewolves, mermaids, etc. This includes young people, Wicca, and endless others who are totally misguided.

Due to you being a newer member, you have no insight to these, but others who are here, definitely do.

One just needs to read some 'occult' materials or take a circle around the internet to understand what I mean by the above.

When actual mad people were dancing here for years, nobody wanted to talk anything, simply because, they would be done. The moment someone complained, these complaints were 'ignored'. Present moderation is allowing these through for discussion which is what I am doing with you now, for example.
Oh yes. I have been on the more "weird" side of these things before finding the JoS. It's insane what people can come up with. And back then I seriously believed it all, too.
I still remember the 'old' days on the yahoogroups, where moderation was much harsher than it is now.

I think it's a great approach to do things more loosely like this. Also got the occasional chuckle out of reading Mr. (((Levi)))'s insanity-filled posts.

This thread is kinda ironic for me. A few weeks ago (((occultumlapidem))) name kept being repeated in my head after I awoke from a nap I took. In fact I kept wondering why certain posts of his made me repeat his name in my head.

Reminds me of a person on the old ProPhP forums stating the psychic connections of the internet and how they can sense things from certain users or certain feelings much like how some people state they can detect things from someones post.

hailourtruegod said:
Idk man... in its defense it did offer 20 whoooole sheckles. Poor thing must have almost died offering that much.

Oh man, 20 shekels? Oh that's so much, what's that gonna buy me? A pack of cigarettes? Get real.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So Mr Levi Mega you want to bribe people so that you are kept around?

"LEVI".

Dude are you off your rocker? WTF...

Do you think your shekels matter Mr Levi?

WAAOHWW WHAT THE?!

LMFAO

Well that sums it up.

"Least evil".

It revealed it's lizard hiss through it's own retardation.

Good riddance.

VoiceofEnki said:
What a ridiculous breakdown this thing had.

At least when they act like this it is easy to see their purpose here and their Jewishness, saves us all time by being able to kick them out right away.

Sometimes I wonder if it would not be okay to kick out people with such troll like behaviors earlier, when anyone comes in here spouting such ridiculous nonesense like wanting to be a mermaid and summoning them with some blood sacrifice ritual (which most definitely was just a massive troll statement to waste everyone’s time here), we can simply direct them to the JoS and tell them to study it before comming back here.

It is understandable that new people have questions, especially if they come from a xian environment or otherwise new age background, etc, but I don’t think we need to give everyone so many chances to expose themselves first.

If someone wants to join here and become an SS, study the JoS first to understand the basics and deprogram your mind as much as you can, then ask any questions you have here, we will help out those that are seeking to improve in Satanism.

However if someone just trolls or doesn’t take any of the advice given and keeps spouting nonesense, I think we can kick them out much sooner since we do not need them.

If such people are just idiots who have lost their minds or whatever, they might still come around on their own if they really wish to, as the JoS material is all free and one doesn’t need the forum to advance and deprogram.

In my opinion I don’t think we need to tolerate these kinds of behaviors or give these people so many chances, as over the years almost all, if not all the people who had such behaviors and were given their chance had to be banned or left on their own since they just didn’t belong here and didn’t have it them to be SS, or were simply jew infiltrators or trolls wasting everyone’s time.

To keep our forum clean and professional and to prevent it from derailing Satanism with such none sense I personally think we can be stricter with our policy towards banning people and could perhaps write down a clear rule that any member here is given a set amount of chances to improve or be banned permanently, unless they start improving or trying to do so earnestly.

Just sharing my thoughts here on this subject, to see what everyone thinks of it.

This is very agreeable.

If they can't get it the first few times, they are an idiot, or a troll.

Egon said:
You can send $ 216 to this paypal account and I might grant you will not be kicked or cursed. For this week's promotion only of just $ 88.14 more I can personaly send blessings and some aura of protection.

Your fucking avatar has me sniggling LMFAO.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's actually good sense.

It's a principle I've abided by, let idiots and trolls dig their own grave, keep the evidence, expose them as a lesson.

Brdredr said:
hailourtruegod said:

Oh man, 20 shekels? Oh that's so much, what's that gonna buy me? A pack of cigarettes? Get real.

As goys we can't fathom the sentimental value shlomo has for his 20 shekels. It's family to him. Probably higher than that.

Poor kike...er... I mean occultdumplapidem :cry:

Guys. His username translate into ''stoned occultist'' or rather ''stoning the occultist'' from latin. This might be slang for ''drugged'' but still , stoning is also a form of execution used in abrahamic programs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back