Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big opportunity Game advertising jos

Fuchs

I plan to use this sentence:

I WAS. AM NOW. AND SHALL HAVE NO END ...
D4:["§ "§ "§ . != !% "% !% & !) ! "= ! !$ . § !% !§]
E147: [@# @# @# . !) !% @% !% ^ !) ! @) ! !$ . # !% !#]

or the easier one:

[23.23.23.10.15.25.15.6.19.1.20.1.14.3.15.13.]

any better suggestions? (something simpel enouth to get, but still not open advertising)

more easy :

[W.23.23.10.15.25.15.6.19.1.20.1.14.3.15.C.]

the easyest probably will be rejektet by game designer:
[MOCNATASFOYOJWWW]
or [NATASFOYOJ]

again guys do you have any suggestion?

Fuchs said:
I plan to use this sentence:

D4:["§ "§ "§ . != !% "% !% & !) ! "= ! !$ . § !% !§]
E147: [@# @# @# . !) !% @% !% ^ !) ! @) ! !$ . # !% !#]

or the easier one:

[23.23.23.10.15.25.15.6.19.1.20.1.14.3.15.13.]

any better suggestions? (something simpel enouth to get, but still not open advertising)
Are you creating a game?

Using correct spelling would also be a big help, unless you want people to think we're incompetent. I also might wonder about spelling "Satan" backwards.

Larissa666 said:
Go for it! I cannot suggest anything better, and I am surprised by the lack of feedback.

How did you get the opportunity?

It´s not a trippe AAA game, but could have a range of 100.000+ .
I saw a game which did rase money for development with crouwdfunding(kickstarter).
As a bonus for a higher payment you could choose a charakter(appearance) and what he says in the game.

Maybe there are other games out there in development (with similar funding bonus) from which we could make use.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Add quotes from the Al-Jilwah or other things like that. It will help a lot.

I will thx for the suggestion HP. Hoodedcobra666.

FancyMancy said:
Using correct spelling would also be a big help, unless you want people to think we're incompetent. I also might wonder about spelling "Satan" backwards.
Wouldn't that be extremely disrespectful? After all, we've been working for years to destroy the Torah by reciting it backwards... :?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Wouldn't that be extremely disrespectful? After all, we've been working for years to destroy the Torah by reciting it backwards... :?

pardon my bad grammar the important message does not include any spelling mistakes.
About the reverse writing, as far as i know only jewish magick is reversed by reversing the curse letters.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

pardon my bad grammar the important message does not include any spelling mistakes.
About the reverse writing, as far as i know only jewish magick is reversed by reversing the curse letters.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

If you're just writing the whole thing backwards to be a cool hidden message, that's a good thing. It's a lot different than purposefully trying to reverse and erase it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you're just writing the whole thing backwards to be a cool hidden message, that's a good thing. It's a lot different than purposefully trying to reverse and erase it.

Thanks Ol argedco luciftias for the acclaim. I was really happy about it.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
My point is tha "Satan" means "Eternal Truth", so spelling "Satan" backwards would mean...what?

Fuchs said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

OK.

We just have to think of certain people who might take the spelling of "joyofsatan" backwards, which includes "Satan" being spelt backwards, as offensive.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Are you sure? I'm also considering the psychology/subliminal messages behind spelling "Satan" backwards, that's all.

I suppose, Fuchs, if you are in and amongst the gaming community like that, then you know how to do it! :)

FancyMancy said:
I suppose, Fuchs, if you are in and amongst the gaming community like that, then you know how to do it! :)

everybody here could do the same --> visit kickstarter --> search game with funding bonus/similar to charakter appearance + spoken words.--> fund--> wait for reply ---> send reply (including encoded jos link)--> hope for a busy developer who does not look on every detail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back